No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 20 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Since: May 12

Salt Lake City, UT

#34062 Dec 28, 2012
Tyr BIoodaxe wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you on a wrong forum, Mate? On a Pakistani forum Punjabi, Pashto, Sindhi, Saraiki, Urdu and Balochi languages are also spoken besides English. What do you mean by Australian ? English ? How about Aboriginal languages like Nyulnyulan, Worrorran, Bunuban, Jarrakan ?
..I concur ...Unless they post to "Neville Thompson" in Sanskrit ..........but, I like learning new words ...too bad, from this thread I've only learnt "lund" and "gand" ..

Since: May 12

Salt Lake City, UT

#34063 Dec 28, 2012
Crystabella wrote:
<quoted text>
"Hidden Imam"?....is he going to wear a burqa?
...You are really clever..."Crystabella "..!!!

Since: Aug 12

Wakefield, U.K.

#34067 Dec 28, 2012
Tony wrote:
Some over here are "intellectual imams" others are just post "pseudo intellectual" crap. Both are easily identifiable.
Nice...nice... not thrilling but still nice to see you adjusting straight in to a deeply rooted conversation with lot of ease as if these all are your AA buddies. Don't you have any shame, Dragnet? This is why imi2000 has dissed your education and has trashed it brutally. You dumb fcuk mochi ki aulaad, what do you think of these posters here? You think that they are going to bite the bait that you are not dragnet? You shameless bastard, everyone here knows what a sorry sod you are! Every time you are taunted, a new ID springs up and your shit starts all over again. Deedat, Ghost of Kalki, Ghost, Dragnet52, Pskak, Dabang, Tony, Chuttard Singh, Maulana Sahab and ...... s h i t never ends. Madarchod, ab so ja jaake subah aake bhonkiyo.

Since: Aug 12

Wakefield, U.K.

#34068 Dec 28, 2012
yaudheya wrote:
<quoted text>
Though i do not have any desire to say a single word to this ' intellectual stupid ' but i am not controlling myself to ask a question .
" In which category this self declared ' Anglo-muhammadan ' will be kept if his father's name is not found in Britannica ?[ and i am sure it will not be there .]"
Tell me, how do you apply bindiya on your forehead daily? Do you look in to a mirror or your mother puts it for you? Aaj kitne lundon ko chuppa kaga ke aaya hei, randuwe maharaj?

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#34069 Dec 28, 2012
Voice of India wrote:
<quoted text>
How did your Granpa buy zameen in Malcha Marg from a Tehsildaar? I thought it was NDMC deal in diplomatic area? It is not a "lal dora" that you need patwaris in here?
Did you make a special anti nuclear house or so? Why did it take 10 years specially when you are stinking rich? It must have been inconvenient for you as your 10 school years were spent in a house under construction.
By the way Al Kauser was not a restaurant but a Dhaba. People ate here in their own cars while kababs were made in a kiosk meant for a "pyau" ! It is now defunct since 1998.
So, did you walk to Bangla Sahib by foot? that too in 20 minutes? Don't joke ! It is at least 3 Kms until Ram Manohar Lohia golchakkar and then about 1 Km further to your school St. Columbas. Isn't this Gurdwara dead across your school? So you went first by foot to Gurdwara and then came back and then went by some transport back to school?
You must be a tough guy physically Race Walking faster than world record holder Kanaykin.
Do tell us about your army days. Did you do NDA or direct entry to OTS (SSC)Madras or passed CDS and went to IMA Dehradun? You must be a royalty in the Army since your Grandpa was a Major General. Are you still army? Or a civilian now?
I notice they have a few Italian restaurants there.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#34070 Dec 28, 2012
Abbey "steadyfreind" bhosadiwaaley, merey naam ki spelling ko thora sa badal ke aa gaya ?
steadyfreind wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me, how do you apply bindiya on your forehead daily? Do you look in to a mirror or your mother puts it for you? Aaj kitne lundon ko chuppa kaga ke aaya hei, randuwe maharaj?
Crystabella

Loughton, UK

#34071 Dec 28, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...You are really clever..."Crystabella "..!!!
LOL, not as clever as you!:-)
Dabang

Ashburn, VA

#34072 Dec 28, 2012
steadyfreind wrote:
<quoted text>
Bhonsdi ke, madarchod chaddichor, sabki id churane wale, kabhi Dak, kabhi Sally to kabhi steadyfriend ban ke apni maa chudwata hai. Teri bahan chod dunga sale agar tumne jyada gandmasti ki.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#34073 Dec 28, 2012
IM2000 wrote:
MUQ Bhai,

Salaam !

2 Questions.

a) Why in the world do you think simply quoting a piece of news from an Indian newspaper about some Chinese development in Railways might piss off Indians or belittle India.

b) Apparently Busrape victim has been sent to Singapore to one of the best hospitals at the Government's expense to recuperate. Real Doctors never transport patients in multi organ failure and sepsis like this as risk of taking up transport must be lower than advantage offered (like advanced ventilation strategy in ARDS), these machines are available in AIIMS (Delhi's advanced modern hospital) and there is no need for her to go to Singapore. It is apparent this girl is dying and govt is trying to prevent another protest in Delhi.

If you would have your way, what punishments would you reserve for each of the participants in the busrape. Please do so from your heart without mincing any words. I haven't seen anyone so far who doesn't want brutal punishments for these guys but then again, you might come up with something totally new.
Ans.

IM 2000 Bhai Sb.

01. By Quoting news about High Speed train link in China was to tell our Indian friends that we “do not stop boasting, how our Indian Railway is Asia’s biggest”…. And then we see that China has made so much progress in a short time.

It is good once a while to see the real position of our country. A little humility can do us a lot of good.

02. As regards the Criminals responsible for the Bus Rape, their punishment should be according to the law of land. More heinous crimes are committed almost daily in India but no one cares about them.

This case, because of its brutality has somehow got the attention of local people and they made it into a national issue.

In Islamic system, each of the criminal would receive death punishment, some (who were already married) might be stoned to death.

But I think, it is too early to talk about Islamic Punishment in Secular Democratic India. Let us see how our Secular Democratic laws are able to treat this malaise.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#34074 Dec 28, 2012
VOI wrote:
01. I also meant that host nations are all Muslims. I agree with you that more than 70% Hindus exist in the middles eastern country for their meal ticket.[India's major manpower export is still to the gulf nations and they all happen to be Muslim (countries)]

02. It is true that Indians do not get respected in middle eastern countries but it is not because they are Hindus but because they are poor and relatively uneducated and in these countries they are known to be "ghulams" who served their masters in the capacity of slaves since forever. Skin color and body structure makes their lives more difficult but the good part is that Indians are good in absorbing their insults and turn around the tables on the aggressor by telling them "thank you sir" every time they get insulted! Despite of that an Indian is more comfortable in middle east than in West as over their it is a total social boycott of theirs. The Americans and Europeans look through them as if they do not exist. In Middle east at least they get slapped around once a while and feel good that at least they get noticed. It is sad but true.

I wish some day the oil runs out in this region or slips down to the level of India's under belly and these guys come looking for jobs to us.
Ans.

01. Yes these Non Muslims are not only here to get their “meal ticket”. They are earning wholesome salaries and they are living in peace.

02. I was speaking about the Media perception in India and they way they project as if “Only Muslims” are going to these ME countries and getting rich and using that money against India.

03. How Indians in general are treated in ME and Europe and Americas is a different topic.

We should think ourselves how we treat people from Tibet, Nepal, Bangladesh and Myanmar? Do we treat them as “our equals”.

Such type of selective behaviour and superiority complex is present in every nation of the world.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#34075 Dec 28, 2012
Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum,(THE SEALED NECTAR, Biography of the Noble Prophet [pbuh], by SAFI UL RAHMAN al-Mubarakpuri
Jamia Salafia - India Translated by Issam Diab Maktaba Dar-us-Salam Publishers and Distributors, Part- 51
http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/Books/SM_t...

The Prophet on the Battlefield

The Quraishites, mortified at the escape of the Prophet [pbuh] along with his devoted companions, and jealous of his growing power in Madinah, kept a stringent watch over the Muslims left behind and persecuted them in every possible way. They also initiated clandestine contacts with ‘Abdullah bin Uabi bin Salul, chief of Madinese polytheists, and president designate of the tribes ‘Aws and Khazraj before the Prophet’s emigration. They sent him a strongly-worded ultimatum ordering him to fight or expel the Prophet, otherwise they would launch a widespread military campaign that would exterminate his people and proscribe his women.[Narrated by Abu Da'ud]

His pride wounded and kingship no longer his,‘Abdullah bin Uabi bin Salul, a priori responded positively to his Quraishite co-polytheists. He mobilized his supporters to counteract the Muslims. The Prophet [pbuh] on hearing about this unholy alliance, summoned ‘Abdullah and admonished him to be more sensible and thoughtful and cautioned his men against being snared in malicious tricks.[Narrated by Abu Da'ud] The men, on grounds of cowardice, or reason, gave up the idea.

Their chief, however, seemingly complied, but at heart, he remained a wicked unpredictable accomplice with Quraish and the envious Jews. Skirmishes and provocations started to pave the way for a major confrontation between the Muslims and polytheists. Sa‘d bin Mu‘adh, an outstanding Helper, announced his intention to observe ‘Umrah (lesser pilgrimage) and headed for Makkah. There Omaiya bin Khalaf provided tutelage for him to observe the ritual circumambulation. Abu Jahl, an archenemy of Islam saw him in the Sacred Sanctuary and threatened he would have killed him if he had not been in the company of Omaiya. Sa‘d, fearlessly and defiantly, challenged him to committing any folly at the risk of cutting their caravans off.[Bukhari 2/563]

Provocative actions continued and Quraish sent the Muslims a note threatening to put them to death in their own homeland. Those were not mere words, for the Prophet [pbuh] received information from reliable sources attesting to real intrigues and plots being hatched by the enemies of Islam. Precautionary measures were taken and a state of alertness was called for, including the positioning of security guards around the house of the Prophet [pbuh] and strategic junctures.

‘Aishah [R] reported that Allah’s Messenger [pbuh] lay down on bed during one night on his arrival in Madinah and said: Were there a pious person from amongst my Companions who should keep a watch for me during the night? She (‘Aishah [R]) said: We were in this state when we heard the clanging noise of arms. He (the Prophet [pbuh]) said: Who is it? He said: This is Sa‘d bin Abi Waqqas. Allah’s Messenger [pbuh] said to him: What brings you here? Thereupon he said: I harboured fear (lest any harm should come to) Allah’s Messenger [pbuh], so I came to serve as your sentinel. Allah’s Messenger [pbuh] invoked blessings upon him and then he slept.[Muslim 2/280; Bukhari 1/404]

This state of close vigilance continued ceaselessly until the Words of Allah were revealed saying:

"Allah will protect you from mankind." [Al-Qur'an 5:67]

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#34076 Dec 28, 2012
MUQ wrote:
Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum,(THE SEALED NECTAR, Biography of the Noble Prophet [pbuh], by SAFI UL RAHMAN al-Mubarakpuri
Jamia Salafia - India Translated by Issam Diab Maktaba Dar-us-Salam Publishers and Distributors, Part- 51
http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/Books/SM_t...
The Prophet on the Battlefield
The Quraishites, mortified at the escape of the Prophet [pbuh] along with his devoted companions, and jealous of his growing power in Madinah, kept a stringent watch over the Muslims left behind and persecuted them in every possible way. They also initiated clandestine contacts with ‘Abdullah bin Uabi bin Salul, chief of Madinese polytheists, and president designate of the tribes ‘Aws and Khazraj before the Prophet’s emigration. They sent him a strongly-worded ultimatum ordering him to fight or expel the Prophet, otherwise they would launch a widespread military campaign that would exterminate his people and proscribe his women.[Narrated by Abu Da'ud]
His pride wounded and kingship no longer his,‘Abdullah bin Uabi bin Salul, a priori responded positively to his Quraishite co-polytheists. He mobilized his supporters to counteract the Muslims. The Prophet [pbuh] on hearing about this unholy alliance, summoned ‘Abdullah and admonished him to be more sensible and thoughtful and cautioned his men against being snared in malicious tricks.[Narrated by Abu Da'ud] The men, on grounds of cowardice, or reason, gave up the idea.
Their chief, however, seemingly complied, but at heart, he remained a wicked unpredictable accomplice with Quraish and the envious Jews. Skirmishes and provocations started to pave the way for a major confrontation between the Muslims and polytheists. Sa‘d bin Mu‘adh, an outstanding Helper, announced his intention to observe ‘Umrah (lesser pilgrimage) and headed for Makkah. There Omaiya bin Khalaf provided tutelage for him to observe the ritual circumambulation. Abu Jahl, an archenemy of Islam saw him in the Sacred Sanctuary and threatened he would have killed him if he had not been in the company of Omaiya. Sa‘d, fearlessly and defiantly, challenged him to committing any folly at the risk of cutting their caravans off.[Bukhari 2/563]
Provocative actions continued and Quraish sent the Muslims a note threatening to put them to death in their own homeland. Those were not mere words, for the Prophet [pbuh] received information from reliable sources attesting to real intrigues and plots being hatched by the enemies of Islam. Precautionary measures were taken and a state of alertness was called for, including the positioning of security guards around the house of the Prophet [pbuh] and strategic junctures.
‘Aishah [R] reported that Allah’s Messenger [pbuh] lay down on bed during one night on his arrival in Madinah and said: Were there a pious person from amongst my Companions who should keep a watch for me during the night? She (‘Aishah [R]) said: We were in this state when we heard the clanging noise of arms. He (the Prophet [pbuh]) said: Who is it? He said: This is Sa‘d bin Abi Waqqas. Allah’s Messenger [pbuh] said to him: What brings you here? Thereupon he said: I harboured fear (lest any harm should come to) Allah’s Messenger [pbuh], so I came to serve as your sentinel. Allah’s Messenger [pbuh] invoked blessings upon him and then he slept.[Muslim 2/280; Bukhari 1/404]
This state of close vigilance continued ceaselessly until the Words of Allah were revealed saying:
"Allah will protect you from mankind." [Al-Qur'an 5:67]
Hello MUQ those words from Allah,how were they heard ?
Chuttard Singh

Mumbai, India

#34077 Dec 28, 2012
Potting makes you hear that ! That is rule no.1 !
Dak-original

London, UK

#34078 Dec 28, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
IM 2000 Bhai Sb.
01. By Quoting news about High Speed train link in China was to tell our Indian friends that we “do not stop boasting, how our Indian Railway is Asia’s biggest”…. And then we see that China has made so much progress in a short time.
It is good once a while to see the real position of our country. A little humility can do us a lot of good.
02. As regards the Criminals responsible for the Bus Rape, their punishment should be according to the law of land. More heinous crimes are committed almost daily in India but no one cares about them.
This case, because of its brutality has somehow got the attention of local people and they made it into a national issue.
In Islamic system, each of the criminal would receive death punishment, some (who were already married) might be stoned to death.
But I think, it is too early to talk about Islamic Punishment in Secular Democratic India. Let us see how our Secular Democratic laws are able to treat this malaise.
But we have heard of so many cases where the raped woman in Pakistan is punished too since the victim could not find independent witnesses.

Stoning thing is not right. What if some enemy person fits up someone? OH! MUQ!
Dabang

Ashburn, VA

#34080 Dec 28, 2012
yaudheya wrote:
<quoted text>
Though i do not have any desire to say a single word to this ' intellectual stupid ' but i am not controlling myself to ask a question .
" In which category this self declared ' Anglo-muhammadan ' will be kept if his father's name is not found in Britannica ?[ and i am sure it will not be there .]"
IMI(Islamic Mujahidin of India) is a gandu. He hates his own country and licks European ass all the time.
Dabang

Ashburn, VA

#34081 Dec 28, 2012
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Like what ?
So do you think that there is nothing good about India ? First tell me what is good in Ausralia ? Racism ??

Indians are not like you people, who are the slaves of US. Even your master ( US) doesn't dare to mess with India now.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#34082 Dec 28, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
As regards the Criminals responsible for the Bus Rape, their punishment should be according to the law of land. More heinous crimes are committed almost daily in India but no one cares about them.
Muq Bhai,

Salaam !

As I explicitly pointed out in my post no° 33965 to you, the Busrape victim is now dead exposing another hole in our medical science, prowess and facilities. I hope that this opportunity is used to punish the perpetrators appropriately and Police administration can be reprimanded rightly.

Look at the irony - The chief minister Sheila Dixit, Police commissioner Neeraj Kumar, Busrape victim Jyoti Bhargava, Rapists from Sharma to Kumar to Gupta to Singh ... each and every player in this drama is from UP. All these people left their origins and came to my city to shit around. They could have easily done it in their own cities - Lucknow or Kanpur but they had to be around us - affect us - make us sad and angry and permanently scar us.

Delhi used to be a great city until 1980, so I am told as I was born much after it.

Scums like Dragnet52 hail from UP and contribute in the misery of India. These bastards come to our glittering shopping malls with no money in their pocket (literally their pocket linings are pulled out to display that they are not carrying any money) and enjoy cooler climate and ogle at girls and wolf whistle after every female who is a passerby. They carry their sorry looking faces everywhere they go and bring misery even to forums like these where they have no right to be. These are also the people who brought down Babri Masjid and put every citizen of my country in the harms way. These bastards are located very conveniently in the belly of India from where they migrate to every Metropolis of India for their thuggery and scams. Mind you, O pious one, these scums have no metropolis of their own that can rival Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Chandigarh or Hyderabad. My comments are only related to Hindu population of the Bimarou belt.

Bhenchodon ke paas kuch bhi nahin hei..... bhikhmange har kone ko kharab karne mein lage hue hein.
harminder

Mumbai, India

#34083 Dec 28, 2012
Questions

1)Why was Mukhtaran Mai (, from meerwala village , Muzzafargarh Pakistan)...Brutally Raped by 4 mastoi baloch tribal men , CONCURRENTLY…because the islamic court in the village contended that illicit sex commited by Mukhtaran Mais Brother with a Mastoi Baloch Muslim Tribal Girl MUST BE MET WITH ILLICIT SEX for Islamic Justice for the Holy Prophet

2)Why was Mukhtaran Mais Brother who had illicit sex with a mastoi muslim girl SODOMISED by the The Mastoi Girls Brothers ..(they Howled "Allah Hu akbar " as the poor sod Sucked for islam )

3)In the tribal gathering , Abdul Khaliq Armed with a 30 caliber pistol forcibly took Mukhtaran Mai INTO a stable and fcked her hard …and COMMANDED 3 Mastoi Muslim men to rape her while Mukhtaran Mai Sucked him with his pistol on her head

4)Why was mukhtaran mai then THROWN out of the stable with Just her KAMEEZ…and later paraded naked to howls of "ALLAH HU AKBAR……kya zabardast Insaaf Wah Wah"

5)WHY...In Canada the barbaric muslim "general " Parvez Musharraf on being asked by a journalist about mukhtarn mai said " In Pakistan if u want a Visa to Canada or US …women get raped "…and gave a loud laughter and added …" Rape has become a money making concern " and smirked

6) why A top PPP Political "leader " of pakistan objected to " women of loose character being projected by the media"

7)Why the PPP MNA from Muzzafargarh JAMSHED DASTI called the Mukhtaran mai issue a "Jewish Conspiracy against Islam"

bismillah ur rehman ur raheem….a muslim or a Dhimmified Secularist MUST answer my above questions for the glory of islam….
Dabang

Ashburn, VA

#34085 Dec 28, 2012
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Muq Bhai,
Salaam !
As I explicitly pointed out in my post no° 33965 to you, the Busrape victim is now dead exposing another hole in our medical science, prowess and facilities. I hope that this opportunity is used to punish the perpetrators appropriately and Police administration can be reprimanded rightly.
Look at the irony - The chief minister Sheila Dixit, Police commissioner Neeraj Kumar, Busrape victim Jyoti Bhargava, Rapists from Sharma to Kumar to Gupta to Singh ... each and every player in this drama is from UP. All these people left their origins and came to my city to shit around. They could have easily done it in their own cities - Lucknow or Kanpur but they had to be around us - affect us - make us sad and angry and permanently scar us.
Delhi used to be a great city until 1980, so I am told as I was born much after it.
Scums like Dragnet52 hail from UP and contribute in the misery of India. These bastards come to our glittering shopping malls with no money in their pocket (literally their pocket linings are pulled out to display that they are not carrying any money) and enjoy cooler climate and ogle at girls and wolf whistle after every female who is a passerby. They carry their sorry looking faces everywhere they go and bring misery even to forums like these where they have no right to be. These are also the people who brought down Babri Masjid and put every citizen of my country in the harms way. These bastards are located very conveniently in the belly of India from where they migrate to every Metropolis of India for their thuggery and scams. Mind you, O pious one, these scums have no metropolis of their own that can rival Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Chandigarh or Hyderabad. My comments are only related to Hindu population of the Bimarou belt.
Bhenchodon ke paas kuch bhi nahin hei..... bhikhmange har kone ko kharab karne mein lage hue hein.
Bahan ke laude UP wale tere baap hain. Mut denge to tum jaise bah jaoege. Madarchod tum jo roti khate ho wo gehu bhi UP se aata hai.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#34086 Dec 28, 2012
harminder wrote:
Questions
1)Why was Mukhtaran Mai (, from meerwala village , Muzzafargarh Pakistan)...Brutally Raped by 4 mastoi baloch tribal men , CONCURRENTLY…because the islamic court in the village contended that illicit sex commited by Mukhtaran Mais Brother with a Mastoi Baloch Muslim Tribal Girl MUST BE MET WITH ILLICIT SEX for Islamic Justice for the Holy Prophet
2)Why was Mukhtaran Mais Brother who had illicit sex with a mastoi muslim girl SODOMISED by the The Mastoi Girls Brothers ..(they Howled "Allah Hu akbar " as the poor sod Sucked for islam )
3)In the tribal gathering , Abdul Khaliq Armed with a 30 caliber pistol forcibly took Mukhtaran Mai INTO a stable and fcked her hard …and COMMANDED 3 Mastoi Muslim men to rape her while Mukhtaran Mai Sucked him with his pistol on her head
4)Why was mukhtaran mai then THROWN out of the stable with Just her KAMEEZ…and later paraded naked to howls of "ALLAH HU AKBAR……kya zabardast Insaaf Wah Wah"
5)WHY...In Canada the barbaric muslim "general " Parvez Musharraf on being asked by a journalist about mukhtarn mai said " In Pakistan if u want a Visa to Canada or US …women get raped "…and gave a loud laughter and added …" Rape has become a money making concern " and smirked
6) why A top PPP Political "leader " of pakistan objected to " women of loose character being projected by the media"
7)Why the PPP MNA from Muzzafargarh JAMSHED DASTI called the Mukhtaran mai issue a "Jewish Conspiracy against Islam"
bismillah ur rehman ur raheem….a muslim or a Dhimmified Secularist MUST answer my above questions for the glory of islam….
Twadde jawaab di assi wee wait karde paaye aan ... Maalcha maarg te St Columba's de !

Sincerely,
twadda Dhimmi

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 10 min Lusen 435,540
Dear Muslim friends 14 min Johair_DeadManWal... 157
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 15 min rabbee yehoshooah... 218,246
News Texas Shooting: American Freedom Defense Initia... 36 min Oh No You Di-nt 8
Paranoia spreading across the US - - - - - - - ... 40 min Oh No You Di-nt 9
News Pamela Geller's Inaugural $10k Muhammad Art Con... 45 min Gas Woman 91
Garland _ The Ugly Face of Intolerant, Bigot AM... 1 hr Jay Em 82
More from around the web