No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54751 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#34044 Dec 28, 2012
Voice of India wrote:
<quoted text>
I have nothing to worry about. However, did you read that an Indian boy in Germany was attacked by two Muslims who asked him to convert to Islam. Upon refusing they either slashed his tongue or he received a gash on his tongue.
http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report_indian-s...
Can't understand the logic in this story. How can he convert standing on the road itself or he could have said "yes" to avoid getting injured. It is dumb on the part of those Muslims to ask such a stupid way of conversion. Maybe Muq can put some light on it since the department of conversions falls under his jurisdiction.
As a muslim I feel this behavior is unexceptable. No one has a right to force anyone to their religion. Respect ones religion so they will respect yours.
FINELINE...

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#34045 Dec 28, 2012
What fkcng baat tai hui ? Jitna likha haey ootna hi pardh aur samajh . Kal kou Shenzhen Visa milegi tou forum mein bolega – ek baat tou tai hui Europe kou meri sakht jarurat haey, aur E visa nahi citizenship haey .

Mand budhdhi kanhi kaa !
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ! Challo ek side se toe ye tay hua ki tu apni gaand ke puncture theek kara raha hei aur paani shaani pee raha hei ...and fight was so fierce that you needed the "half time" and you expect the second half to be as big as the first half ! ha ha ! bai thi way - it is Bajane mein and not Bazaney mein ! Ha ha !!!
Chal jab marzee ho aa jaiyo, mei yehni miloonga lunch time India standard time pe !
Chuttard Singh

Mumbai, India

#34046 Dec 28, 2012
Dear ChutiA -Nandan Kattu,
What’s the trouble Bubble ? That’s what you Pondy master Father Chhakka and Candle Expert Mother Angela taught you in your school……that Bhagat Singh Ji was goon and Madrchod Col. Dyer was reincarnation of Jesus ??

Your fkng breed doesn’t have any creed or caste…….one of the glorified Clerk / peon / writer was Mr. Menon . That a**hole must be your idol …….He was doing baakchodi in US Senate about Indo-China friendship (longest Baakchodi………in history) and here Chinkus were ramming Indian a** yelling ‘Indo China Bhai bhai “!

Bhosrdi K writer……HK is right ! In my post I mentioned you are Baakchod writer, and here you jumped in to prove why I am right !

With Laat, Thappard, Ghunsa
Chuttard Ji
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
I find you an insecure, nervous, weak with a slave like mentality as you have no idea as to how the world functions. You are a cowardly Indian and a religious bigot who has found refuge in philosophy of BS. You basically juggle with words to say the same thing over and over again and call yourself highly educated?
Abe chutiye lund, you call yourself highly educated but in comparison to what? Another dhobi chmaar who is a washer man or a cobbler? In India one just has to emerge from his house, go onto the road, and the whole nation would assemble itself into an unambiguous pyramid of social hierarchy and you would always find yourself somewhere at the top. Respect in India comes with the lottery of birth and there is always someone below you no matter where in social hierarchy you fit in. You are deluded to the core and are fit enough to hang only among Indians and forums like "Sulekha" where you can get your due importance.
Chuttard Singh

Mumbai, India

#34047 Dec 28, 2012
Why so many queries ? Behn’chod tujhey apni sisi ki Harminder sE shadi karani haey ? Tu bhosrdi K oos dhaba mein ‘Chhotu’ water-boy tha, jo itana detail discuss kaar raha haey ?
Voice of India wrote:
<quoted text>
How did your Granpa buy zameen in Malcha Marg from a Tehsildaar? I thought it was NDMC deal in diplomatic area? It is not a "lal dora" that you need patwaris in here?
Did you make a special anti nuclear house or so? Why did it take 10 years specially when you are stinking rich? It must have been inconvenient for you as your 10 school years were spent in a house under construction.
By the way Al Kauser was not a restaurant but a Dhaba. People ate here in their own cars while kababs were made in a kiosk meant for a "pyau" ! It is now defunct since 1998.
So, did you walk to Bangla Sahib by foot? that too in 20 minutes? Don't joke ! It is at least 3 Kms until Ram Manohar Lohia golchakkar and then about 1 Km further to your school St. Columbas. Isn't this Gurdwara dead across your school? So you went first by foot to Gurdwara and then came back and then went by some transport back to school?
You must be a tough guy physically Racewalkin faster than world record holder Kanaykin.
Do tell us about your army days. Did you do NDA or direct entry to OTS (SSC)Madras or passed CDS and went to IMA Dehradun? You must be a royalty in the Army since your Grandpa was a Major General. Are you still army? Or a civilian now?
Maulana Sahab

Ashburn, VA

#34048 Dec 28, 2012
Muhammad(PBUH) was a great prophet. He was very ambitious. He was also an opportunist person. To become rich he married an old but rich widow, Khadiza. Khadiza's cousin brother was a christian. He told the stories of Moses, Abraham etc to Muhammad. So Muhammad got his so called 'revelation' not from Gabriel but some christians and jews. Muhammad was very impressed with these stories and decided himself to be a prophet like Moses and Abraham.
Muhammad(PBUH) added his own vews with biblical stories, mixed abrahmic religions with his pagan arab religion(visiting kabaah, qurbani etc) and declared himself to be the last prophet of God. Muhammad accepted 'allah' the supreme god of arabs as his only god.
Initially Muhammad also accepted the three main goddesses (Al Lat, Mannah and Al Ujjah) of arab people to please them. But as the his followers increased Muhammad refused to accept them as goddesses. Makkans were very angry and Muhammad had leave Makkah with his followers.
Now Muhammad went to Medina, where jews were in majority. To get their help, Muhammad now declared that his god is same as the god of jews. Muhammad even started to offer his namaj facing Jerusalem to please jews. But as soon as his followers outnumbered jews, he declared that jews had corrupted the religion. Later he attacked jews, massacred them and raped their women. Khuda hafiz...
Deedat

Mumbai, India

#34049 Dec 28, 2012
MUQ wrote:
See the people talking "behind my back" using their own "subjective views" about me.
This is how "speculation" starts and after sometime it becomes "conviction" and then becomes "Truth and fact".
N-4 saying that "I" Said "Islam will wash away their churches, their country and every thing, starting with Isreal"...... This is his "own synopsis" of my posts, I never said these things.
IM 2ooo says "I am full time paid employee of Saudi Govt. who keep watch over me that I do my job so I can stay in the country"..... His own subjective opinion about which he has no proves.
This is how these "honest" people work on these threads, mutilating other's posts and inserting their own judgements over it.
Qidwai sahib,
these days you are mentioning about “Subjective and Objective views “ quite a lot….you are taking my certain statement very seriously….
(PS: I always implied that it is not the right platform of discussions….you are getting too much in subjective or objective point of view )

“NEWS ANALYSIS”

Since: Aug 12

London, UK

#34050 Dec 28, 2012
Chuttard Singh wrote:
Why so many queries ? Behn’chod tujhey apni sisi ki Harminder sE shadi karani haey ? Tu bhosrdi K oos dhaba mein ‘Chhotu’ water-boy tha, jo itana detail discuss kaar raha haey ?<quoted text>
You are someone from interiors of India so you wouldn't know as to what Harminder has said here. Indians like you as such come on these forums - hopping from one country to another - and imagine yourself to be globetrotters. Malcha Marg is India's most expensive address (or among the best) and if Harminder is from there then guys like you should wash his feet and drink the same water as this is how close you would ever get to a rich man on Topix. While you are drinking "harminder footjuice" gargle some down your throat - you need a mouth wash for having a very dirty inside.
Dak-original

Southampton, UK

#34052 Dec 28, 2012
Voice of India wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir, you may be wrong in your understanding here. Please have a look at the language being used on the following forums.
Malaysian forum
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/malaysia/T7F...
Indonesia Forum
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/indonesia/TB...
Topix does not stop anyone from using any language and these two countries above only use their local languages.
Besides, I have seen Turkish, Portuguese, Finnish using their own languages.
The forums you quoted should also include Philipino forum. Those forum use vernacualr in main. It is not about whether Topix restricts posters from posting comments in mpore than one language. It is about those using vernacualr to say rude and dirty things only!

However, it is not good ettiquate to exlcude some posters from discerning comments in a language they cannot understand.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#34053 Dec 28, 2012
Dak-original wrote:
<quoted text>
Indians are outraged at the atrocity. It is recognised as a problem area and solutions will be found. Criminals need to be death with and the culprits have been apprehended. There is a problem in your mind.
IMI 2000's fear that the rape of Italian lady in her flat would be by muslim came true. However, I wanted to tell him that he was wrong to assume such a thing since such filthy minded scroundrels can be born to any family, irrespective of their faith. I did not post that comment since i was dealing with more important issues at the time.
However, there may be reasons such as upbringing culture, misconstruing changing culture, faith's examples (true or mythological), mental sickness, mental inadequacy, etc which may have played a part in the acts. When more than one person is involved, it is often one person who is the driving force in influencing the others to join in. No matter what crimes against indiviudals and against humanity should never go unpunished un a civilzed or civilising societies.
Excellent post....I agree with you...
Exactly if few guys in a society are bed or do bed thing you cannot blame the entire society or generalize its people as evil....

Just Think....

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#34054 Dec 28, 2012
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comparison is illogical and lacks any sensitivity for the victim who is struggling for her life. The whole country is outraged by this heinous crime. Are you are trying to imply that such a crime would not occur under some fictitious Muslim "rule"?
I know my comparison is illogical....sry for that....
But you must see the post of of DARK ORIGINAL and learn something from it....
Dak-original

Southampton, UK

#34055 Dec 28, 2012
FINELINE wrote:
<quoted text>
As a muslim I feel this behavior is unexceptable. No one has a right to force anyone to their religion. Respect ones religion so they will respect yours.
FINELINE...
What motivated such behaviour in those so called "extremist muslims". Dr Zakir says that there are no extemist muslims but only fundamental muslims and he then also says that all true muslims are fundamental ones.
Chuttard Singh

Mumbai, India

#34056 Dec 28, 2012
Abey gandoo…….U have got a brain or ur khoprdi is filled with Kattu Mulla Sht ? Most expensive piece of property should be in Commercial capital of a country or political capital ? And then what is the name of commercial capital of India ? My location tells you that I am not from Mumbai? Your Chhakkka Father Pondy Master must have taught you that it is St. Xavier Church in Goa or St. Peter in Rome that is the centre of earth and most expensive …..isn’t it ?

You just reply if u have any intention of getting ur sisi married to Harminder ? If yes tell her qualities- Gobar thapna janti haey ? Khana banana janti haey ? Gand marana pasand haey ? That is JAT requirement- Just Admire Them (JAT)!!!!!Address doesn't matter !

When wanna shoot- just shoot , don’t talk (no Baakchodi- from ‘Good Bad & Ugly’)!!!

Voice of India wrote:
<quoted text>
You are someone from interiors of India so you wouldn't know as to what Harminder has said here. Indians like you as such come on these forums - hopping from one country to another - and imagine yourself to be globetrotters. Malcha Marg is India's most expensive address (or among the best) and if Harminder is from there then guys like you should wash his feet and drink the same water as this is how close you would ever get to a rich man on Topix. While you are drinking "harminder footjuice" gargle some down your throat - you need a mouth wash for having a very dirty inside.
Dabang

Ashburn, VA

#34057 Dec 28, 2012
Voice of India wrote:
<quoted text>
Allow a man his corner and place to maneuver. Let him say his mind out. Why are you so agitated? Looks like many people have read this and moved on and you are making a big thing about it. Those are his views and your views are contrary to his - no big deal. In democracy we all agree on one thing - to disagree at all times. Why don't you give your side of success stories, if you have any, of India and counter him with facts. Getting angry shows that he is right and you are pissed like hell. Who gets pissed?
Bhonsdi ke, why does it irk you ? Why are you behaving like a 'bina fees ke wakil' of IMI2OOO ? Or are you eqully 'gandu' as IMI 2000? you seem to be his alter ego. That is why you are advocating him. O yes, you are the same guy who was ridiculing UPites few days back. IMI also hates UPites. You are such a narrow minded chutia.

Since: May 12

Salt Lake City, UT

#34058 Dec 28, 2012
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
I speak and read Australian
...No such tongue...

Salt Lake City, UT

#34059 Dec 28, 2012
FINELINE wrote:
<quoted text>
FINELINE...
...Platitudes..!!...We, all know there is "no" freedom of conscience in the Muslim world ...

ergo...We are well within our rights, to disparage your mighty faith ...Inshallah..

“Kradvanto Viswam Aryam ”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#34060 Dec 28, 2012
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know that Bhagat gets underlined on all Google, Microsoft word document or yahoo mail? It means that there was no Bhagat Singh bravado world ever recognized.
Neither he has any Britannica page on him.
It means that like your school, the so called prestigious land mark has no real importance.
However, Britannica does have a page on Lakshmi (Bai) and her name is also respected by Google pages. So don't give me the crap that all Indian names are underlined.
Bhagat Singh, Chandrashekhar azad, Udham Singh are all stories of local hoodlums who had no regards for law and order and your Daddus made them in to heroes.
Though i do not have any desire to say a single word to this ' intellectual stupid ' but i am not controlling myself to ask a question .

" In which category this self declared ' Anglo-muhammadan ' will be kept if his father's name is not found in Britannica ?[ and i am sure it will not be there .]"

Salt Lake City, UT

#34061 Dec 28, 2012
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Like what ?
..The Cuisine..Bollywood..Yoga..Indi an music..The History and the beautiful Temples and Mosques ..She went toe to toe with China..How, this nation remains unified ...boggles my mind ....and, I think Indian girls are really pretty ..

Salt Lake City, UT

#34062 Dec 28, 2012
Tyr BIoodaxe wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you on a wrong forum, Mate? On a Pakistani forum Punjabi, Pashto, Sindhi, Saraiki, Urdu and Balochi languages are also spoken besides English. What do you mean by Australian ? English ? How about Aboriginal languages like Nyulnyulan, Worrorran, Bunuban, Jarrakan ?
..I concur ...Unless they post to "Neville Thompson" in Sanskrit ..........but, I like learning new words ...too bad, from this thread I've only learnt "lund" and "gand" ..

Salt Lake City, UT

#34063 Dec 28, 2012
Crystabella wrote:
<quoted text>
"Hidden Imam"?....is he going to wear a burqa?
...You are really clever..."Crystabella "..!!!

Since: Aug 12

Wakefield, U.K.

#34067 Dec 28, 2012
Tony wrote:
Some over here are "intellectual imams" others are just post "pseudo intellectual" crap. Both are easily identifiable.
Nice...nice... not thrilling but still nice to see you adjusting straight in to a deeply rooted conversation with lot of ease as if these all are your AA buddies. Don't you have any shame, Dragnet? This is why imi2000 has dissed your education and has trashed it brutally. You dumb fcuk mochi ki aulaad, what do you think of these posters here? You think that they are going to bite the bait that you are not dragnet? You shameless bastard, everyone here knows what a sorry sod you are! Every time you are taunted, a new ID springs up and your shit starts all over again. Deedat, Ghost of Kalki, Ghost, Dragnet52, Pskak, Dabang, Tony, Chuttard Singh, Maulana Sahab and ...... s h i t never ends. Madarchod, ab so ja jaake subah aake bhonkiyo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cause and effect. 4 min Youssuck _ for a ... 23
Mistakes in Quran - Part 1 - The beginning 7 min Please wake up 359
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 13 min Milena S 457,574
Muhammad is a Certified Mothrfukyar. 1 hr someone 11
Why do Muslims always say, this has nothing to ... 1 hr ImFree2Choose 15
Nagpur 1 hr Rahul 11
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 3 hr NotQuiter 228,391
Being Polite on the Forum 3 hr bmz 293
More from around the web