No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

Full story: Daily Times

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Comments (Page 1,550)

Showing posts 30,981 - 31,000 of47,872
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Maulana Sahab

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Bismilla-e-rahmano rahim. Kaun islam ke khilaf bakwas kar raha hai? Namurado khuda se daro. Aur sirf khuda me aitbar hona kafi nahi hai Muhammad ko bhi manna padega. Wo khuda ka akhiri rasul tha....Kaun has raha hai be ? Mai kya jhuth bol rah hu ? Dekh lena qayamat ke din tum pe kode barsaye jayenge aur tum log dojakh ki aag jalaye jaoege....are koi to sun lo.... Kya kare yaar ye public bhi ab kafi hushiyar ho gayi hai aajkal. Mujahidin bhi aasani ne mil rahe. Sab mue padhai likhai aur talim ka natija hai.... Kitni baar kaha hai ki apne bachcho ko madarso me bhejo. Angreji school me bhejne ki jarurat nahi hai. Ye haram hai. Aur in ladkiyon ko school kyu bhejte ho ? tauba tauba..ye to gunahe azim hai. Tumhe khuda ka khauf nahin hai....

Are miya MUQ humare propaganda ka kya hua ? Dekhna ye log kafi hushiyar ho chuke hai. Inhe jhasa dena ab kafi muskil ho gaya hai...khuda khair kare.. Koi asani se jihadi banne ke liye tayyar nahi ho raha jab se Kasab mara hai. Khair islami bhaiyo apna khayal rakhna aur jaise bhi ho is jihad ko aage badhana hi hoga. Tumhe jihad karna hoga. Khun bahana hi hoga..tabhi jannat nasib hogi...jannat pane ka yahi tarika quran me hai...khuda hafiz...
Ooltah Chashmah

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

mashallah...inshallah
harminder

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
MUQ Bhai,
Salaam !
2 Questions.
a) Why in the world do you think simply quoting a piece of news from an Indian newspaper about some Chinese development in Railways might piss off Indians or belittle India.
b) Apparently Busrape victim has been sent to Singapore to one of the best hospitals at the Government's expense to recuperate. Real Doctors never transport patients in multi organ failure and sepsis like this as risk of taking up transport must be lower than advantage offered (like advanced ventilation strategy in ARDS), these machines are available in AIIMS (Delhi's advanced modern hospital) and there is no need for her to go to Singapore. It is apparent this girl is dying and govt is trying to prevent another protest in Delhi.
If you would have your way, what punishments would you reserve for each of the participants in the busrape. Please do so from your heart without mincing any words. I haven't seen anyone so far who doesn't want brutal punishments for these guys but then again, you might come up with something totally new.
Questions

1)Why was Mukhtaran Mai (, from meerwala village , Muzzafargarh Pakistan)...Brutally Raped by 4 mastoi baloch tribal men , CONCURRENTLY…because the islamic court in the village contended that illicit sex commited by Mukhtaran Mais Brother with a Mastoi Baloch Muslim Tribal Girl MUST BE MET WITH ILLICIT SEX for Islamic Justice for the Holy Prophet

2)Why was Mukhtaran Mais Brother who had illicit sex with a mastoi muslim girl SODOMISED by the The Mastoi Girls Brothers ..(they Howled "Allah Hu akbar " as the poor sod Sucked for islam )

3)In the tribal gathering , Abdul Khaliq Armed with a 30 caliber pistol forcibly took Mukhtaran Mai INTO a stable and fcked her hard …and COMMANDED 3 Mastoi Muslim men to rape her while Mukhtaran Mai Sucked him with his pistol on her head

4)Why was mukhtaran mai then THROWN out of the stable with Just her KAMEEZ…and later paraded naked to howls of "ALLAH HU AKBAR……kya zabardast Insaaf Wah Wah"

5)WHY...In Canada the barbaric muslim "general " Parvez Musharraf on being asked by a journalist about mukhtarn mai said " In Pakistan if u want a Visa to Canada or US …women get raped "…and gave a loud laughter and added …" Rape has become a money making concern " and smirked

6) why A top PPP Political "leader " of pakistan objected to " women of loose character being projected by the media"

7)Why the PPP MNA from Muzzafargarh JAMSHED DASTI called the Mukhtaran mai issue a "Jewish Conspiracy against Islam"
harminder

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

bismillah ur rehman ur raheem….a muslim or a Dhimmified Secularist MUST answer my above questions for the glory of islam….
Sher e Panjab

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

harminder wrote:
bismillah ur rehman ur raheemÂ….a muslim or a Dhimmified Secularist MUST answer my above questions for the glory of islamÂ….
Ki haal ah mera dhillon praa, tu dasso naa ?

“NEWS ANALYSIS”

Since: Aug 12

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong here, "More than 70 %" of Indians coming to gulf nations are Non Muslims!!
I also meant that host nations are all Muslims. I agree with you that more than 70% Hindus exist in the middles eastern country for their meal ticket.[India's major manpower export is still to the gulf nations and they all happen to be Muslim (countries)]
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
And YET Hindu Media in India only sees Muslims coming to Gulf countries and does not see their own people coming here in such large quantities.And they keep on claiming how much Muslims "discriminate" against these Hindus? Why them so many of them go to these Gulf countries? The reason is obvious, is it not?
It is true that Indians do not get respected in middle eastern countries but it is not because they are Hindus but because they are poor and relatively uneducated and in these countries they are known to be "ghulams" who served their masters in the capacity of slaves since forever. Skin color and body structure makes their lives more difficult but the good part is that Indians are good in absorbing their insults and turn around the tables on the aggressor by telling them "thank you sir" every time they get insulted! Despite of that an Indian is more comfortable in middle east than in West as over their it is a total social boycott of theirs. The Americans and Europeans look through them as if they do not exist. In Middle east at least they get slapped around once a while and feel good that at least they get noticed. It is sad but true.

I wish some day the oil runs out in this region or slips down to the level of India's under belly and these guys come looking for jobs to us.

“NEWS ANALYSIS”

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
With our minds being used or put to use to the maximum extent of .10% of its full capacity in its lifetime, what are the methods we can deploy to take this percentage higher? We need to THINK ! THINK in a way that we have to exit from existing sphere of the way of life and life as we know it. Coming to 21st century and speaking about useless human inventions or brain farts like religion won't get us anywhere further.
Hollywood flicks, like Prometheus, is a work of fiction but more or less plausible with contents such as story line based on space travel, parallel universes, aliens, and paranormal abilities. Exploring these consequences of such scientific innovations is fun and a brain storming exercise. Star Trek series forced scientists to invent gadgets that are being used presently or are under almost ready status. I am referring to things like the Personnel Halting and Stimulation Response (PHASR) gun which like its science fiction counterpart can "stun" assailants. The real PHASR is a non-lethal, portable deterrent weapon which uses a laser system to blind the enemy temporarily, the handheld Communicator, the universal translator, medical tricorder, tractor beam, cloaking device etc. All these things were shown on Star Trek in the 70s - purely thought provoking they were and are now existing. You know your God since your birth but he remains as elusive as he was at your birth so why now think of something that is more plausible? I said I am open to the possibility of such a thing and never accepted it as dogma.
10% brain theory has been depleted but new theory is also not endorsed by any reliable source.

“NEWS ANALYSIS”

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Take an example of Anshu Jain, Dr Sanjay Gupta, Vinod Khosla or Dr Sri Ram Nene http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2...
Let them be known as first set of men in this post.
These are some of our Indians who have made it big abroad and are being taken at par with any professional of that capacity. Do you see the differences these guys have with our standard Indian professionals we have in India who are based in India? Compare them with Mukesh Ambani, Nandan Nilkani, Vijay Mallaya, Kumar Mangalam Birla etc? Try and run their youtube videos and compare their pictures and check for the differences. Let us refer them as second set.
The first set of lads would standout immed. while second set in India would sound arrogant, haughty and would have double chins and puffed cheeks (round in shape because of Dal Makhni they eat)- as if they are suffering from Mumps.
Our food, I mean the way we Indians cook, is full of fatty substance that not only makes its consumers slow, sloppy and shapeless but it makes the consumers voices very tired and lazy. Check it out yourself. Despite of Indians staying in US for years or even decades can never put on American accent conveniently and end speaking funnily. They eat exactly the same stuff they ate in India and even feed their new born with the same stuff and as a result the young ones become the same sorry shit that they themselves are. It is all in the food.
The girl in question, I mean the one with facial hair, is a Sikhni and generally they are known for their looks and beauty in comparison to other Indians. So what is wrong with this girl? FOOD and the Indian culture she has been brought up with fueled by religion. She is following something Guru Gobind Singh might or may not have said about not cutting the hair - but she is following that to the "T" even at the cost of looking like a werewolf and scaring the shit out of the people she must be meeting after dark hours. Due to the size of her body we can see that she problem with her weight as she would be called fat - fat means eating food without discipline. & fatty stuff - dal makhni, paranthas for breakfast with Lalai doodh and lassi. She needs to visit a gynecologist as due to her food imbalance she is stuffed with male hormones hence facial hair. She must be an odd one out in school and campus due to her being an odd person looks-wise. Upon returning from school dejected her parents must be consoling her and telling her "bete don't worry, these people are ignorant and Guru Gobind singh with his half closed eyes is specially watching you from heaven so continue on your path (of self destruction)! The poor girl gets only love from her parents and follows them obediently. It is a standard story of every Indian living abroad unless they have been groomed the way first set of men as mentioned above.
I firmly believe that first set of men do not believe in God (they wear almost no rings than necessary for a married man) as I have never seen them visiting any of such functions. Second set of men are extremely rich , fat, sloppy and believe in God as I have seen them doing sri ganesh by assaulting new factory doors with coconuts.
To an Indian eye, an abnormality is simply a way of life and this is what he/she carries wherever they go. A simple example - If an Indian sees a Sikh abroad, no big thing ! For him he is perfectly normal and they would bestow the same regards to him as they would do so in India. To a foreigner, a Sikh would look full of abnormalities. They would see him someone who needs a bath, a haircut, some trimming or someone who belongs in some correctional institute or a mental asylum.
The girl in picture needs immediate help as she has chosen to live in a country that has moved with time and has understanding for her idiosyncrasies.
FUNNY ! Fun read.

“NEWS ANALYSIS”

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
was in the school footbal team and played against army public school, DPS, Springdales, Salwan Public School and Modern School and Yes Guru Harkishen public school
I am from DPS Mathura road and Hussein was our principal when I graduated. Who was your principal at St. Columba's ? We mainly played hockey matches with Modern School Barakhamba road as football was not so favorite with us. Most of the rowdy lot ended up with Shaheed Bhagat Singh for college. Bhagat Singh had maximum number of DPS students right until 2005.

“NEWS ANALYSIS”

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
malcha marg AND used to go to St Columbas , Gol Market, from there EVERYDAY for 2 1/2 years.it was the best time .

You must be stinking rich man for staying at Malcha road. Every Kothi is over 1200 gaz with going rate of 10 to 12 Lakh a gaz.

Except one row near the market .... it had I think smaller plots ..200 Gaz or so. Did you ever eat at Al - Kauser?

“NEWS ANALYSIS”

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Neville Thompson wrote:
Could we all speak in one language that we may continue the conversation .
What did you mean by this?

“NEWS ANALYSIS”

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
yu must start learning asian languages…..particularly the ones spoken in central asia in punjab….))
u will be ruled by them soon
we have long powerful limbs and huge chest spans PLUS the intellect…AND the sharp long noses
heh heh heh
Central Asia? YOu are making a mistake as these countries will never rise. India might rise before them. The countries in central Asia are
Kazakhstan
Kyrgyzstan
Tajikistan
Turkmenistan
Uzbekistan
I am sure you meant India? India is south Asia.

Since: Nov 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Maulana Sahab wrote:
Bismilla-e-rahmano rahim. Kaun islam ke khilaf bakwas kar raha hai? Namurado khuda se daro. Aur sirf khuda me aitbar hona kafi nahi hai Muhammad ko bhi manna padega. Wo khuda ka akhiri rasul tha....Kaun has raha hai be ? Mai kya jhuth bol rah hu ? Dekh lena qayamat ke din tum pe kode barsaye jayenge aur tum log dojakh ki aag jalaye jaoege....are koi to sun lo.... Kya kare yaar ye public bhi ab kafi hushiyar ho gayi hai aajkal. Mujahidin bhi aasani ne mil rahe. Sab mue padhai likhai aur talim ka natija hai.... Kitni baar kaha hai ki apne bachcho ko madarso me bhejo. Angreji school me bhejne ki jarurat nahi hai. Ye haram hai. Aur in ladkiyon ko school kyu bhejte ho ? tauba tauba..ye to gunahe azim hai. Tumhe khuda ka khauf nahin hai....
Are miya MUQ humare propaganda ka kya hua ? Dekhna ye log kafi hushiyar ho chuke hai. Inhe jhasa dena ab kafi muskil ho gaya hai...khuda khair kare.. Koi asani se jihadi banne ke liye tayyar nahi ho raha jab se Kasab mara hai. Khair islami bhaiyo apna khayal rakhna aur jaise bhi ho is jihad ko aage badhana hi hoga. Tumhe jihad karna hoga. Khun bahana hi hoga..tabhi jannat nasib hogi...jannat pane ka yahi tarika quran me hai...khuda hafiz...
Hindu pagan's adorational and devotional Ode to Musalmani Laudda with a climax in Pushtu.....Boom,boom,boom, Islami Laudda boom boom Bloom,bloom,bloom, Musalman bloom bloom Goom,goom,goom, Pak goom goom Joom,joom,joom, Islam joom joom Loom,loom,loom,Musalman loom loom Zoom,zoom,zoom, Pakistan zoom zoom…

Keep on pounding…
Well, it's my lord Ram’s wish
Keep on pounding…
And grill me like a dead fish.

Keep on pounding…
Well of all the things I say to you
Keep on pounding
I adore and worship you, It's true.

Keep on pounding
Well, my Hindu son isn’t very smart
Keep on pounding
He’s a useless tiny dikhead and a fart.

Keep on pounding
Wreck me with your throbbing desire
Keep on pounding
My punani’s flaming with a lusty fire…

Keep on pounding
I worship you with all my love
Keep on pounding
I adore your hardest deep shove.

Saray gamma pa da nesa, Sally mawonesa
Maughaya, maughaya, oh Sally maughaya Oomadoom,oomadoom, Sally,oomadoom Ghwaroom, ghwaroom, Sally ghwaroom ....

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Voice of India wrote:
<quoted text>
What did you mean by this?
Various posters are speaking the languages of the sub continent .
I cannot understand them
Crystabella

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Various posters are speaking the languages of the sub continent .
I cannot understand them
I know, it's quite annoying. If you need any help with translation, I'll try my best.:-)
Crystabella

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Sher e Panjab wrote:
<quoted text>
Ki haal ah mera dhillon praa, tu dasso naa ?
Are you honestly trying to be nice to harminder?

It's not going to work, trust me, his heart's not going to melt.

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Crystabella wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, it's quite annoying. If you need any help with translation, I'll try my best.:-)
Thankyou
Crystabella

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Voice of India wrote:
<quoted text>
FUNNY ! Fun read.
Funny but true!

That girl needs to get some common sense and try to understand the Sikh scriptures.

Crystabella

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Thankyou
You're welcome!

Since: May 12

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would god contact one person ?
If MUQ rejects gods prophethood of me then the world can reject Muhammad can't they.
...When God contacts "one" person ...He also send signs ,so others may believe ...i.e. the curses Moses warns the Pharaoh of..

2)Indubitably......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 30,981 - 31,000 of47,872
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Islam Forum right now

Search the Islam Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 min Faith 323,989
I am a Muslim girl in love with a Hindu boy (Apr '08) 15 min mughal sultanate 1,006
Jesus was the result of illegitimate union betw... 53 min Mujahid 19
Christ is Risen, Christ will Come Again! 1 hr No idols 8
Islam is the only accepted religion in the eyes... (Apr '10) 2 hr Pete-o 5,264
US downfall well on its way (Jan '13) 2 hr Faith 7
Consumerism: Strange Brew 3 hr Abishai100 1
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 4 hr HughBe 193,556
•••
•••
•••
•••