No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54739 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Dak-original

Southampton, UK

#33943 Dec 26, 2012
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
that theory is a load of CRAP
Evolution of Specis is now an established fact....2003 Genome project is the final word.
Dak-original

Southampton, UK

#33944 Dec 26, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. To create Idols itself is wrong and not approved by God, so any one who creates idols and worships them is doing wrong and that act prevents them from worshipping the true God.
God has not left us wandering and "devise" our own ways to worship Him. He has sent prophets and messengers to show people what is the best way to worship Him.
Poets like Kabir etc. have no authority to devise their own philosophy on these matters.
02. What image of God any individual has, it should stay within their minds and should not be reproduced in any form.
If God had not sent guidance, then your contention that every one is free to use their imaginations would have been correct.
Now after God has sent His prophets and thru them showed people the proper way to worship God, if even then some one wants to "insist on his own way" then it is like, a good quality Multi Lane Highway is provided and yet some one wants to leave it and use a dirt road with many twists and turns and not knowing to which direction it goes.
03. No Souls are not ANSH of Supreme Being. Souls are also created by God, but they are not materialistic. But they are neither God, nor ANSH of God. These theories are people's own invention.
04. Every one should condemn people who spread hate and hatred in the name of religions.
But we should always tell the truth and do not be hypocratic in saying that "all religions are true and all lead the way to God and it does not matter if you follow this religion or that religion, the end of all religion is same" etc.
But we should be tolerant of people what choice they make and we should not discriminate with these people in having trade and business and employment etc.
05. Christians definitely defied God' laws when they create images and statues of Jesus and worship it. And they create statues of their saints and Mary and worship them.
They have no proofs from their scriptures to do so. This statue and idol making is what they "learned" by living amongst Romans who were pagans and used to make images and idols and statues of their gods and heroes.
The God of Christians in the same God of Jews and God of Muslims and ISHVAR of Hindus!!
Allah Knows Best.
MUQ prefers to know the least since he only uses one of the concocted manual!
Dak-original

Southampton, UK

#33945 Dec 26, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
There were many thousands of prophets that came before our prophet. Quran only mentions 25 by names and rest in general.
So there is no contradiction in my statement.
That series of prophets ended when the Last and Final prophet appeared into the world 1400 years ago.
Now no prophet shall appear into the world, any one who claims that he or she hears "voices" from above, should consult a good mental physician.
If you be in that category, then you should also go and get treatment in some good mental institution.
This is my sincere advice to you and persons in your state of mind.
Reminds me of Chicago hoodlums of prohibition era. in a move, as soon as one name is nominated for the Mayor, the nominations were closed by the hoodlum!

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#33946 Dec 26, 2012
Dak-original wrote:
<quoted text>
Reminds me of Chicago hoodlums of prohibition era. in a move, as soon as one name is nominated for the Mayor, the nominations were closed by the hoodlum!
It really is surprising that an educated man like MUQ puts his full trust in the written word of Islamic history going on what we know of the extremes of human kind when it comes to honest reporting of the facts.

I was in Paris France about six months ago and I saw large paintings of Bonaparte courageously leading his warriors into battle mounted on a horse pointing his sword in the air.
This is a fallacy because he was never in the thick of battle more so at a safe vantage point overlooking the carnage and one painting decreed that he was in battle whereas in truth he wasn't even in that country at the time.
He had his artists make him out to look the hero that his vanity could live on forever much like how religion of all kinds portrayed themselves to the world.
harminder

Mumbai, India

#33947 Dec 26, 2012
Dak-original wrote:
<quoted text>
Evolution of Specis is now an established fact....2003 Genome project is the final word.
they "discover" atleast 100 new "species" every year. They are baffled by the discovery of the coeleacanth

There is also what is called the "missing link"

therefore "evolution of species " is what it is….A THEORY BASED ON ASSUMPTIONS

The "ASSUMPTIONS "are massive …7 in number

1)Life arose from nonliving matter (i.e., spontaneous generation occurred).
2)Spontaneous generation only occurred once.
3)Viruses, bacteria, plants and animals are interrelated.
4)Multicellular animals (metazoa) evolved from unicellular or single-celled organisms (protozoa or protists).
5)Various invertebrate phyla are interrelated.
6)Vertebrate animals evolved from invertebrate animals.
7)Vertebrate animals evolved from fish to amphibians, from amphibians to reptiles, from reptiles to birds and mammals, etc.

ASSUMPTION is the mother of all fuck ups

harminder

Mumbai, India

#33948 Dec 26, 2012
i am from the infantry ….therefore i never assume and when in doubt i kill.there is no grey area
Sher e Panjab

Preston, Australia

#33950 Dec 26, 2012
harminder wrote:
i am from the infantry ….therefore i never assume and when in doubt i kill.there is no grey area
Harminder de fauji?
Chuttard Singh

Mumbai, India

#33951 Dec 26, 2012
Basicaly from similar hole like you a**hole !
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did Lord Rama come from ?
Dak-original

Southampton, UK

#33952 Dec 26, 2012
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
they "discover" atleast 100 new "species" every year. They are baffled by the discovery of the coeleacanth
There is also what is called the "missing link"
therefore "evolution of species " is what it is….A THEORY BASED ON ASSUMPTIONS
The "ASSUMPTIONS "are massive …7 in number
1)Life arose from nonliving matter (i.e., spontaneous generation occurred).
2)Spontaneous generation only occurred once.
3)Viruses, bacteria, plants and animals are interrelated.
4)Multicellular animals (metazoa) evolved from unicellular or single-celled organisms (protozoa or protists).
5)Various invertebrate phyla are interrelated.
6)Vertebrate animals evolved from invertebrate animals.
7)Vertebrate animals evolved from fish to amphibians, from amphibians to reptiles, from reptiles to birds and mammals, etc.
ASSUMPTION is the mother of all fuck ups
Coeleaconth is the survivor that did not mutate (did not need to mutate). "Missing link"? Are you still reading outdated books like MUQ? That is irrelevant now. All single cell life commenced near volcanic vents in the oceans. Even today, this continues. Single cell organism then progress to multi-cell organisms. Assumptions? Carbon dating of fossils and now irrefutable DNA analysis evidence points to interconnectiveness of all specis on earth. each new discovery has a place in that interconnectivity of DNA.

NB: MUQ uses his Isalimic propaganda lot who still read outdated books from hundered years ago. Everything in print is not true and if true may be challenged by later discovered facts/theories.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#33954 Dec 26, 2012
Aryans wrote:
01. I agree with you that idols can not be the god. But I don't agree with you that the ways of worshipping the god shouldn't be different. How does it matter it if someone joins his both hands or raise his both hands to pray the god ? Just as the names of the god( ishver, allah etc) are different in different geographies and cultures, the ways of worshipping him can also be different. There is no uniform way to worship the god in the world.

02. There are some illogical practices in all religions and these practices should be avoided.

03. Religions have been created by humans. That is why there are some errors in all religions. All the religions say that their way is the right way. Many self acclaimed prophets, pirs, saints and babas say that what they are saying are the words of god.

But they give no evidence to prove their claim. Ishver has given us the consciousness to know what is wrong and what is right.
Ans.

I think brother, your problem is that you want to travel on two boats at the same time. The doubts mentioned by you are only argumentive type and not basic.

They would arise only if God had not sent down true guidance and true way to worship Him thru His Chosen Prophets and Messengers.

When true guidance is available, why should people have to devise "alternate ways" to worship and please Him? There is no scripture in the world which tells people to make idols from their own hands and then "think" that by worshipping these idols they are worshipping God.

What you see so many different ways going on in our country, are the results of followers corrupting and overruling the means mentioned in their scriptures, with their own invented ways.

The same goes for all these "self styled" babas and Pirs and Gurus and god-men, who "claim" to have divine guidance but in reality have none.

The door to prophethood was closed 1400 years ago when Last and Final prophet came into the world. Now we have to judge teachings of all these 'self styled' divine guides as to how much they are in conformity to teachings of Last prophet.

Unless your basics are clear, you will continue to have these type of doubts and misgivings.
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#33955 Dec 26, 2012
Another report about China, not to be little India or annoy Indians!!- MUQ

World's longest bullet train service begins in China

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com

BEIJING: China started service on Wednesday on the world's longest high-speed rail route, the latest milestone in the country's rapid and -- sometimes troubled -- super fast rail network.

The opening of the new 2,298-kilometre (1,425-mile)(` Same as Delhi- Chennai- MUQ) line between Beijing and Guangzhou means passengers will be whisked from the capital to the southern commercial hub in less than a third of the 22 hours previously required.

China Central Television broadcast the departure of the first train live from Beijing West Railway Station. It also carried live reports from inside showing passengers toting cameras to apparently snap commemorative photos.

Trains will travel at an average speed of 300 kilometres per hour over the line, which includes 35 stops in major cities such as Zhengzhou, Wuhan on the Yangtze River and Changsha.

State media have reported that December 26 was chosen to start passenger service on the Beijing-Guangzhou line to commemorate the birth in 1893 of revered Chinese leader Mao Zedong.

The Beijing-Guangzhou route was made possible with the completion of a line between Zhengzhou and Beijing. High-speed sections linking Zhengzhou and Wuhan and Wuhan and Guangzhou were already in service.

China's high-speed rail network was established in 2007, but has fast become the world's largest with 8,358 kilometres of track at the end of 2010. That is expected to almost double to 16,000 kilometres by 2020.

The accident was China's worst rail disaster since 2008 and caused a torrent of criticism aimed at the government amid accusations that authorities compromised safety in their rush to expand the network.

Authorities said they have taken steps ahead of the new line's opening to improve maintenance and inspection of infrastructure, including track, rolling stock and emergency response measures.

"The emergency rescue system and all kinds of emergency pre-plans are established to improve emergency response ability," according to a ministry booklet.

Still, safety concerns remain.
The Global Times newspaper, with close ties to China's ruling Communist Party, on Wednesday quoted a Ministry of Railways official acknowledging continuing problems despite intense efforts to solve them during trial runs.

"We can't make sure it's error-proof in the future, and we have been subject to a lot of pressure from the public," Zhao Chunlei, deputy chief of the ministry's transportation department, told the paper.

The train's opening means that the train will be in service over China's Lunar New Year holiday period, which falls in mid-February next year.

Hundreds of millions of people travel across the country during that period to visit their ancestral hometowns in the world's largest annual migration.
number four

Since: May 12

Salt Lake City, UT

#33956 Dec 26, 2012
Chuttard Singh wrote:
In eyes of God all religion is same –
Muslim never ruled ……….Proved !
Muslims got scrwd by even Oriyas ……..proved !
Khadija was Mhammad’s mother ………..proved !

<quoted text>
..1)In the the eyes of God all "men" are the same..
2)"HAJI KAJI" ...has, insinuated the "same" ..Muslims never ruled India ..as, no infrastructure can be attributed to them ..
2a)But, my understanding is ..When the British moved to invade India it was the Muslims ,who were the defenders ..??
number four

Salt Lake City, UT

#33957 Dec 26, 2012
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Your words are blasphemous towards god and you know what the penalty is for that.
Your denial of god in our modern age is a denial that god exists at all .
Print your name that all Muslims can see who you are .
..."MUQ" is free to reject your prophethood ,as it was a "personal" revelation ,between you and God ..
number four

Salt Lake City, UT

#33958 Dec 26, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>

05. Christians definitely defied God' laws when they create images and statues of Jesus and worship it. And they create statues of their saints and Mary and worship them.
They have no proofs from their scriptures to do so. This statue and idol making is what they "learned" by living amongst Romans who were pagans and used to make images and idols and statues of their gods and heroes.
The God of Christians in the same God of Jews and God of Muslims and ISHVAR of Hindus!!
Allah Knows Best.
A)Scripture is very clear...We are forbidden ,from making idols or graven images .......but, God himself demolished this law when He Himself took our form and lived among us ..
B)It is right for mankind to add to her wealth of knowledge ...i.e..Our ancestor ,never had a map of the Solar System or Antarctica ....this is the same thing , our formless God "now" has a form ...
number four

Salt Lake City, UT

#33960 Dec 26, 2012
Dak-original wrote:
<quoted text>
....Yep...2003 genome project "is" the final word ......(that is)...Until advances in the sciences ,add more to the "final word"...!
number four

Salt Lake City, UT

#33961 Dec 26, 2012
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
With our minds being used or put to use to the maximum extent of .10% of its full capacity in its lifetime, what are the methods we can deploy to take this percentage higher? We need to THINK ! THINK in a way that we have to exit from existing sphere of the way of life and life as we know it. Coming to 21st century and speaking about useless human inventions or brain farts like religion won't get us anywhere further.
Hollywood flicks, like Prometheus, is a work of fiction but more or less plausible with contents such as story line based on space travel, parallel universes, aliens, and paranormal abilities. Exploring these consequences of such scientific innovations is fun and a brain storming exercise. Star Trek series forced scientists to invent gadgets that are being used presently or are under almost ready status. I am referring to things like the Personnel Halting and Stimulation Response (PHASR) gun which like its science fiction counterpart can "stun" assailants. The real PHASR is a non-lethal, portable deterrent weapon which uses a laser system to blind the enemy temporarily, the handheld Communicator, the universal translator, medical tricorder, tractor beam, cloaking device etc. All these things were shown on Star Trek in the 70s - purely thought provoking they were and are now existing. You know your God since your birth but he remains as elusive as he was at your birth so why now think of something that is more plausible? I said I am open to the possibility of such a thing and never accepted it as dogma.
....I know what you wrote ...I purposely misrepresented your stance...(just to be mean)....

2)I also understand this ....."mankind only uses 10% of our brain"...has been debunked ...years ago , We actually use 70 to 90% of our brains ....
number four

Salt Lake City, UT

#33962 Dec 26, 2012
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
No defenders only Muslims welcoming their white masters.
..well, they weren't hospitable ...AT ALL...!..seeing ,that they brought all their weapons ..
Dabang

Ashburn, VA

#33963 Dec 26, 2012
Britishers were hundred times better than barbaric and currupt Mughal shits, who didn't spare even their own brothers and father. Britishers were civilized aryan people. They did a very good job by screwing these filthy Mughals.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#33964 Dec 26, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..1)In the the eyes of God all "men" are the same..
2)"HAJI KAJI" ...has, insinuated the "same" ..Muslims never ruled India ..as, no infrastructure can be attributed to them ..
2a)But, my understanding is ..When the British moved to invade India it was the Muslims ,who were the defenders ..??
Yes Exactly Mr number 420......
Muslim never ruled India but defended it from British invader.....

And now you know one thing, in this days the Brave Indians shows their braveness in city bus at night...on lonely women...by inhumanly raping them....

DELHI RAPE VICTIM STILL FIGHTING FOR HER LIFE....IN HOSPITAL...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#33965 Dec 26, 2012
MUQ wrote:
Another report about China, not to be little India or annoy Indians!!- MUQ
World's longest bullet train service begins in China
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com
MUQ Bhai,

Salaam !

2 Questions.

a) Why in the world do you think simply quoting a piece of news from an Indian newspaper about some Chinese development in Railways might piss off Indians or belittle India.

b) Apparently Busrape victim has been sent to Singapore to one of the best hospitals at the Government's expense to recuperate. Real Doctors never transport patients in multi organ failure and sepsis like this as risk of taking up transport must be lower than advantage offered (like advanced ventilation strategy in ARDS), these machines are available in AIIMS (Delhi's advanced modern hospital) and there is no need for her to go to Singapore. It is apparent this girl is dying and govt is trying to prevent another protest in Delhi.

If you would have your way, what punishments would you reserve for each of the participants in the busrape. Please do so from your heart without mincing any words. I haven't seen anyone so far who doesn't want brutal punishments for these guys but then again, you might come up with something totally new.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ellison, in run up to DNC chair election, calls... 7 min Goose 5
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 33 min Dragnet52 256,497
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr EOKA 512,870
News Detroit's Muslim community promises it - will n... 6 hr Faith Michigan 57
News Jersey neighbors offer Muslims support against ... 6 hr cat stevens 6
Jews & Muslims unite to fight white racism 8 hr Faith Michigan 4
News Koran-burning video sparks blasphemy charges in... 11 hr Faith Michigan 2
More from around the web