No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54739 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Crystabella

Manchester, UK

#32665 Dec 9, 2012
Tyr Bloodaxe wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for buttressing my reply!!!:):):)
Oh, sorry! I didn't mean too, sorry! I won't do it again, promise.:-)

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#32666 Dec 9, 2012
Crystabella wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, sorry! I didn't mean too, sorry! I won't do it again, promise.:-)
Don't...if that goes against what you believe?:):):):)
Crystabella

Manchester, UK

#32667 Dec 9, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you know ....that you just thanked "MUQ"..
(everybody, has multiple I.D. these days )
No, I haven't been drinking, good girls do NOT drink.....why can I see two, number four's?

NO, I'm not MUQ, you dummy. I only ever been a girl!

Really? So who else are you?
Crystabella

Manchester, UK

#32668 Dec 9, 2012
Tyr Bloodaxe wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't...if that goes against what you believe?:):):):)
Huh, huh?

I don't believe in killing animals, so does that mean I can reply?

What's with the smiley faces?:-)
Crystabella

Manchester, UK

#32669 Dec 9, 2012
Tyr Bloodaxe wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe that is why I thought of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde..
Have u read that book?:):):):)
I've seen the film.

I'm not MUQ, that 'Clernentia' has more brains than you guys, lol, don't get angry I'm just saying.

Ok, now I'm going to smile a lot.:-):-):-)

I didn't mean it, chill!:-):-):-)

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#32670 Dec 9, 2012
Crystabella wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I haven't been drinking, good girls do NOT drink.....why can I see two, number four's?
NO, I'm not MUQ, you dummy. I only ever been a girl!
Really? So who else are you?
I'm also one of the "Dragnets"....who bloody isn't ...????

Las Vegas, NV

#32671 Dec 9, 2012
Tyr Bloodaxe wrote:
<quoted text>
The ultimate food CYTOPLASM in the cell.
The composition is more or less same across different species..animal and plant cytoplasm...same proteins carbs fat.
That is what my biology teacher told me when I was in my high school.
Passed all the required exams using that knowledge.
I dont believe there is a god and he looks after us.
Neither do I believe that the desert thug was a "prophet" he just conveniently hijacked god to plant is "message"!!
I HATE to see suffering in any being animal or man.
And don't ask me questions which I cannot answer out of a simple biology book...least of tough existential ones.
I simply cannot answer.
As for the Catholic Church I attended a Catholic college in India for about a year ( Loyola College Chennai)
I still remember the priests,the nice ones at least and the soaring music from the church organ/piano?
I find the behavior of priests scandalous!
I used to go to a swimming pool near an Army abattoir in Chennai.
YMCA Nandanam.
Still remember the bleating of the goats being carried by trucks to their death.
Long after I watched "Silence of the Lambs"...recollected all the feelings I used to feel!
I think i have answered enough and for all here!!:)):):)
A) I love CYTOPLASM .....I'm going to order it ,next time I go out ...!!!
B) Ahh, don't blame the Priests ...(they just needed a little, alter boy booty)......blame the Bishops ,who moved them from parish to parish .....

Las Vegas, NV

#32672 Dec 9, 2012
Crystabella wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh, huh?
I don't believe in killing animals, so does that mean I can reply?
What's with the smiley faces?:-)
...Nobody, likes how we treat our beef and pork animals ....but, Humans still die of starvation ...until ,we put a handle on that ...I say ..let's eat whatever we can ...except vegetables ..nobody likes those ...!!!

Las Vegas, NV

#32673 Dec 9, 2012
Tyr Bloodaxe wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe that is why I thought of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde..
Have u read that book?:):):):)
..I've "not" read any of the "american" classics ......I went to a "public school"..........What,I hear ,will blow my mind ...is "Moby Dick"......what do you know a boot that ..eh?
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#32674 Dec 9, 2012
Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum,(THE SEALED NECTAR, Biography of the Noble Prophet [pbuh], by SAFI UL RAHMAN al-Mubarakpuri
Jamia Salafia - India Translated by Issam Diab Maktaba Dar-us-Salam Publishers and Distributors, Part- 42
http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/Books/SM_t...

Migration of the Prophet [pbuh](Contd.)

They confined themselves to this cave for three nights, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.‘Abdullah, the son of Abu Bakr would go to see them after dusk, stay the night there, apprise them of the latest situation in Makkah, and then leave in the early morning to mix with the Makkans as usual and not to draw the least attention to his clandestine activities.‘Amir bin Fuhairah, while in the company of other shepherds of Makkah tending his master Abu Bakr’s flock, used to stole away unobserved every evening with a few goats to the cave and furnished its inmates with a plentiful supply of milk.[Bukhari 1/553; Ibn Hisham 1/486]

Quraish, on the other hand, were quite baffled and exasperated when the news of the escape of the two companions was confirmed. They brought ‘Ali to Al-Ka‘bah, beat him brutally and confined him there for an hour attempting desperately to make him divulge the secret of the disappearance of the two ‘fugitives’, but to no avail. They then went to see Asma’, Abu Bakr’s daughter, but here also their attempts went in vain. While at her door Abu Jahl slapped the girl so severely that her earring broke up.[Rahmat-al-lil'alameen 1/96; Ibn Hisham 1/487]

The notables of Makkah convened an emergency session to determine the future course of action and explore all areas that could help arrest the two men. They decided to block all avenues leading out of Makkah and imposed heavy armed surveillance over all potential exits. A price of 100 camels was set upon the head of each one.[Bukhari 1/554] Horsemen, infantry and tracers of tracks scoured the country. Once they even reached the mouth of the cave where the Prophet [pbuh] and Abu Bakr were hiding. When he saw the enemy at a very close distance, Abu Bakr whispered to the Prophet [pbuh]: "What, if they were to look through the crevice and detect us?" The Prophet [pbuh] in his God-inspired calm replied:

"Silence Abu Bakr! What do you think of those two with whom the Third is Allah."[Bukhari 1/516; Mukhtasar Seerat Ar-Rasool p.168]

It was really a Divine miracle, the chasers were only a few steps from the cave.

For three days Muhammad [pbuh] and Abu Bakr lived in the cave and Quraish continued their frantic efforts to get hold of them.
Someone called ‘Abdullah bin Uraiquit, who had as yet not embraced Islam, but was trusted by Abu Bakr, and had been hired by him as a guide, reached the cave after three nights according to a plan bringing with him Abu Bakr’s two camels. His report satisfied the noble ‘fugitives’ that the search had slackened. The opportunity to depart was come. Here Abu Bakr offered the Prophet [pbuh] the swift animal to ride on. The latter agreed provided that he would pay its price.

They took with them the food provisions that Asma’, daughter of Abu Bakr, brought and tied in a bundle of her waistband, after tearing it into two parts, hence the appellation attached to her: "Asma’ of the two waistbands." The Prophet [pbuh], Abu Bakr and ‘Amir bin Fuhairah departed, and their guide ‘Abdullah bin Uraiquit led them on hardly ever trodden ways along the coastal route. That was in Rabi‘ Al-Awwal, 1st year A.H., i.e. September 622 A.D. The little caravan travelled through many villages on their way to Quba’. In this context, it is relevant to introduce some interesting incidents that featured their wearying journey:

(Contd.)
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#32675 Dec 9, 2012
1. One day they could find no shelter from the scorching heat so Abu Bakr [R] cast a glance and found a little shade beside a rock. He cleaned the ground, spread his mantle for the Prophet [pbuh] to lie on and himself went off in search of food. He came across a shepherd, a bedouin boy, who was also seeking a shelter. Abu Bakr asked him for some milk and took it to the Prophet [pbuh], cooled it with some water and waited till the Prophet [pbuh] woke up and quenched his thirst.[Bukhari 1/510]

2. Whoever asked Abu Bakr [R] about the identity of his honourable companion, he would reply that he was a man who guided him on his way. The questioner would think that Muhammad [pbuh] was a guide, in terms of roads, whereas Abu Bakr used to mean guide to the way of righteousness.[Bukhari 1/556]

3. Quraish, as we have already mentioned, had declared that whoever would seize Muhammad [pbuh] would receive a hundred camels as reward. This had spurred many persons to try their luck. Among those who were on the lookout for the Prophet [pbuh] and his companion in order to win the reward was Suraqah, the son of Malik. He, on receiving information that a party of four, had been spotted on a certain route, decided to pursue it secretly so that he alone should be the winner of the reward. He mounted a swift horse and went in hot pursuit of them. On the way the horse stumbled and he fell on the ground. On drawing a lot so as to divine whether he should continue the chase or not, as the Arabs used to do in such circumstances, he found the omens unpropitious. But the lust for material wealth blinded him altogether and he resumed the chase. Once more he met with the same fate but paid no heed to it. Again he jumped onto the saddle and galloped at a break-neck speed till he came quite close to the Prophet [pbuh]. Abu Bakr’s heart agitated and he kept looking back while the Prophet [pbuh] remained steadfast and continued reciting verses of the Quran.

The repeated stumbling of Suraqah’s horse and his falling off awakened him to the situation, and he realized that it was a constant warning of Allah for his evil design which he contemplated against the Prophet [pbuh]. He approached the travelling group with a penitent heart and begged of the Prophet [pbuh] forgiveness in all humility.

He addressed the Prophet [pbuh] and his companion, saying: "Your people (the Quraishites) have promised a generous reward to anyone who captures you." He added that he offered them provision but they declined his offer. They only asked him to screen off their departure and blind the polytheists to their hiding place. Then the Prophet [pbuh] forgave him and confirmed it with a token written by ‘Amir bin Fuhairah on a piece of parchment. Suraqah hurried back to Makkah and tried to foil the attempts of those who were in pursuit of Muhammad [pbuh] and his noble companions. The sworn enemy was converted into an honest believer.[Bukhari 1/516, 1/554; Za'd Al-Ma'ad 2/53]

(Abridged)
(Contd.)

MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#32676 Dec 9, 2012
Dragnet wrote:
Now look, I'm not holding a brief for any country. But facts cannot be presented selectively, or else you would be open to the accusation of indulging in cherry picking.

Let's look at the strong points of Chinese temperament. Chinese as a race are indeed more disciplined, more amenable to co-operate in team spirit and more respectful of authority and hierarchy than Indians.

Time to time news filters out of China, despite the tightly controlled media, about sporadic outbursts of labor unrest in the towns and industrial suburbs of major cities which is then snuffed out with an iron hand. Chinese authorities clamp down on dissent ruthlessly.

Devaluation of currency is resorted to by nations themselves. So I don't understand how others can gang up against China.

Ans.

Just praising China in some respect does not mean that I am “an ardent fan of China” and blindly follow them in every thing and in their every philosophy.

I was just comparing about the progress made by China in every field in which they have entered.

No doubt discipline is the basic requirement, but it is not the only requirement. India during Emergency tried it hand at the “discipline” but it proved ineffective because those maintaining discipline had their own interests in mind and not the country.

Chinese might be ruthless in curbing industrial unrest, but so were all those “communist countries” in their hey days, how come they could not compete with the rest of world in manufacturing section?

I can say that in China the numbers of Middle men would be much less than we see in India. In India people generally are not interested in Hard work as they are interested in “middle man role” or “acting as a Manager”.

That is why we find “Number of MBA ‘s that come out in India being more than the number of Business that they will Manage!!

These IIT s and IIM s produce “High Class executives” for world and not for India. We teach them and others use them, I doubt if China also follows the same attitude.

Then another point is “selfish foreign policy” of India. India has no friendship with “any” of its neighbors. Nepal the “Only” Hindu country of the world is “more at peace” with China than with India.

Even the Tiny Sri Lanka complains of “Indian interference” in its internal affairs.

The way India ditched Iraq and Iran and Qatar and made friendship with Israel shows its “biased” foreign policy.

USA has shown India “carrot” of UN Security Council seat with Veto Power and India is ready to sell its soul for that.

What Israel can teach India and why India should be so eager to do and expand its business with that tiny country is some thing which I cannot understand.

When millions of Indians are working in gulf countries and sending billions of Dollars in foreign exchange to India, is it not in Indian interest to at least tread a cautious path, but anti Islam and anti Muslim lobby in India is “forcing” our “democratic Govt.” to “improve its economy by learning from Isreal”

These are the roles and twists which show the fleeting nature of Indian politics and how immoral it has become.

And what I said about foreign policy is true about Indian industry also, and that is why they do not have any “permanent friend” and not able to compete in real world.

PS:

I am sure, our “patriotic and nationalistic” gang would call me anti Indian and that I surrender my Indian Passport!!
Crystabella

Manchester, UK

#32677 Dec 9, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>I'm also one of the "Dragnets"....who bloody isn't ...????
hmmmmm....I BLOODY AM NOT!

You're not Dragnet, really, honestly??
Crystabella

Manchester, UK

#32678 Dec 9, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Nobody, likes how we treat our beef and pork animals ....but, Humans still die of starvation ...until ,we put a handle on that ...I say ..let's eat whatever we can ...except vegetables ..nobody likes those ...!!!
What? It's people who have more than enough to eat, that eat more and more. Beef and pork are making fat people fatter, not feeding the poor.

Eat your greens, young man. What have you learnt from Popeye?

“Lund Fakir”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#32679 Dec 9, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Just praising China in some respect does not mean that I am “an ardent fan of China” and blindly follow them in every thing and in their every philosophy.
I was just comparing about the progress made by China in every field in which they have entered.
No doubt discipline is the basic requirement, but it is not the only requirement. India during Emergency tried it hand at the “discipline” but it proved ineffective because those maintaining discipline had their own interests in mind and not the country.
Chinese might be ruthless in curbing industrial unrest, but so were all those “communist countries” in their hey days, how come they could not compete with the rest of world in manufacturing section?
I can say that in China the numbers of Middle men would be much less than we see in India. In India people generally are not interested in Hard work as they are interested in “middle man role” or “acting as a Manager”.
That is why we find “Number of MBA ‘s that come out in India being more than the number of Business that they will Manage!!
These IIT s and IIM s produce “High Class executives” for world and not for India. We teach them and others use them, I doubt if China also follows the same attitude.
Then another point is “selfish foreign policy” of India. India has no friendship with “any” of its neighbors. Nepal the “Only” Hindu country of the world is “more at peace” with China than with India.
Even the Tiny Sri Lanka complains of “Indian interference” in its internal affairs.
The way India ditched Iraq and Iran and Qatar and made friendship with Israel shows its “biased” foreign policy.
USA has shown India “carrot” of UN Security Council seat with Veto Power and India is ready to sell its soul for that.
What Israel can teach India and why India should be so eager to do and expand its business with that tiny country is some thing which I cannot understand.
When millions of Indians are working in gulf countries and sending billions of Dollars in foreign exchange to India, is it not in Indian interest to at least tread a cautious path, but anti Islam and anti Muslim lobby in India is “forcing” our “democratic Govt.” to “improve its economy by learning from Isreal”
These are the roles and twists which show the fleeting nature of Indian politics and how immoral it has become.
And what I said about foreign policy is true about Indian industry also, and that is why they do not have any “permanent friend” and not able to compete in real world.
PS:
I am sure, our “patriotic and nationalistic” gang would call me anti Indian and that I surrender my Indian Passport!!
lol lol lol lol he he he he HA ha sweetie muq you should never have been issued an indian passport.
India and Israel have common roots far before katuism was created by a nomadic madman MoMad. Cochin Jews came to India pre Christ times and settled in Kerala. Jews were never persecuted in India and many of them rose to prominence. Maj Gen Jacobs an Indian Jew orchestrated the surrender of your katu paki brothers in 1972. Since their creation both India and Israel have had to deal with muslim menace. It's only natural for these two countries to be allies. Even when India did not have formal diplomatic relations with Israel they still had back door connections. The Jews are smart and India is far better off having relations with them than with numbskull Islamic states whose collective intelligence barely touches double digits. Arabs need foreign labour because they are too damn lazy to work and lack the brainpower. They are too busy exporting extremist islam and keeping their population on welfare for their own selfish interests.
A question for you muq which I am sure you will find some way out and not reply. Should India give its muslims haj subsidies worth billions when no other Islamic country does? lol lol lol lol he he he he HA ha ha ha

“Lund Fakir”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#32680 Dec 9, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.

PS:
lol lol lol lol he he he he HA ha sweetie muq you should never have been issued an indian passport.
India and Israel have common roots far before katuism was created by a nomadic madman MoMad. Cochin Jews came to India pre Christ times and settled in Kerala. Jews were never persecuted in India and many of them rose to prominence. Maj Gen Jacobs an Indian Jew orchestrated the surrender of your katu paki brothers in 1972. Since their creation both India and Israel have had to deal with muslim menace. It's only natural for these two countries to be allies. Even when India did not have formal diplomatic relations with Israel they still had back door connections. The Jews are smart and India is far better off having relations with them than with numbskull Islamic states whose collective intelligence barely touches double digits. Arabs need foreign labour because they are too damn lazy to work and lack the brainpower. They are too busy exporting extremist islam and keeping their population on welfare for their own selfish interests.
A question for you muq which I am sure you will find some way out and not reply. Should India give its muslims haj subsidies worth billions when no other Islamic country does? lol lol lol lol he he he he HA ha ha ha
Pak Jatt Soorma

Ivanhoe, Australia

#32681 Dec 9, 2012
Deedat wrote:
Is Quran for whole Mankind!!
Internal evidence of Quran says otherwise let’s see for which people Quran wasdownloaded
Quran 32:3
Yusuf Ali
Or do they say,“He has forged it”? Nay, it is the Truth from thy Lord, that thou mayest admonish a people to whom no warner has come before thee: in order that they may receive guidance.
Quran 41:44
Had We (Allah) sent this as a Qur’an [in the language] other than Arabic, they would have said:“Why are not its verses explained in detail? What![a Book] not in Arabic and [a Messenger] an Arab?”…
Quran 43:3
We have made it a Qur’an in Arabic, that ye may be able to understand.
Quran 13:36,and 37
….Say:“I am commanded to worship Allah, and not to join partners with him. Unto Him do I call, and unto Him is my return.” Thus have We revealed it to be a judgment of authority in Arabic…
Quran 39:28
[It is] a Qur’an in Arabic, without any crookedness [therein]: in order that they may guard against Evil.
Quran 41:3
A book, whereof the verses are explained in detail;- a Qur’an in Arabic, for people who understand;-
Quran 28:47
If [We had] not sent thee to the Quraish/people of Makkah,- in case a calamity should seize them for [the deeds] that their hands sent forth, they might say:“Our Lord! Why didst Thou not sent us a messenger? We should then have followed Thy Signs and been amongst those who believe!”
Quran 26: 198,199
Had we revealed it to any of the non-Arabs, And had he recited it to them, they would not have believed in it.
See for yourself if Quran or Prophet Muhammad came for whole mankind !!
Also why Muslims should believe in Muhammad (saw) is
The hadit No. 5751 (Mishkat, Vol. 3)– The Prophet says –“Love the Arabs for three reasons because:
(1)I AM AN ARAB
(2)The Holy Koran is in Arabic
(3)The tongue of the dwellers of paradise shall also be Arabic.”
Just wondering was this paradise was created when Arabic language first started to appear!!!
kiddan yaar ?
aku baku

United States

#32682 Dec 9, 2012
Muhammud lost his testicles when he was hiding in the cave, the pain was very high, and ayeesha sucked his dick to alleviate the pain. Then qureshi came in and saw that muhammed has his fingers in his ass he pulled muhammed on his side and licked muhammds ass

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#32683 Dec 9, 2012
Chaddi is Kattu Chatur Ramlingam ( Three Idiots)in this thread . Nothing wrong, and I don’t complain about it – after all it takes all types to make this world ! You see one of the debate with him in past –

HK: I wonder why Men run faster than women ?

Chaddi : And you call yourself an engineer ? I am sure you were taught in your good college…everything – lubrication, bearing surface, hydrodynamic lubrication….and all. But one can see that you are an a**hole, low IQ SC who got admission in that good college under quota – so you never understood whatever was taught – like Rancho (in three idiots)!

Anyway I will try to help you to get to the answer-
Every engineer knows that ball bearing is most efficient……and men run faster because they have balls (bearing) and women don’t !
I can give you wiki links, some reliable Gora source of Gora Gandoo Philip …or link to Britannica….to endorse my point . OK…?….LOL…..LOL…!

HK: You know all about fckck all !!!!
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to see you kick ass.
Haji Kaji is missing for a few days? In his case I always get a feeling that he is some poor guy employed as a blue collar worker in some Chinese factory where he is employed in a warehouse filling up high racks with goods and moving them around on a small trolley car which lifts the cartons and keeps them on high spots. I don't know if he really tries to project that image of being in destitute however he does sound like a person who is working hard to make two ends meet. For example, he is missing this weekend so it is quite possible that someone must have taken him for a weekend to Macau, Hong Kong or some sight seeing trip and he will be back on Monday speaking about his excursion. I do miss him.. LOL !

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#32685 Dec 9, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>A) I love CYTOPLASM .....I'm going to order it ,next time I go out ...!!!
B) Ahh, don't blame the Priests ...(they just needed a little, alter boy booty)......blame the Bishops ,who moved them from parish to parish .....
Salad and roast beef perhaps?

Plenty of cytoplasm in both and also in your own tissues!

stuff of life!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
muslim "magic" 9 min Old Pom 1
The final victory belongs to Islam. (Dec '14) 9 min PigShiiit 49
MUHAMMAD the PEDOPHILE ILLITERATE Sex Maniac 9 min Jesus circumcise Dr 6
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 49 min Dragnet52 255,958
News Turkey post-coup crackdown also targets US Prot... 58 min Kemal 5
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 2 hr tsou re lackey 503,186
Islam will re-unite the world. 2 hr Old Pom 2
News 'Respect for your country is an important part ... 4 hr Old Pom 23
More from around the web