No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54754 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Dak-original

Leatherhead, UK

#32617 Dec 9, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Akbar was an idiot and an illiterate, he wanted to cut the branch of the same tree on which he was sitting.
His strength were the his Muslim chiefs who were the backbone of his empire, by forming a new religion, he weakened that base and that was what led to the weakening of Mughal Empire.
The illiterate prophet got revelation from the Lord Most High, the illiterate king was mislead by his own advisers and created mess of the whole situation.
In case of prophet, illiteracy was a proof of his sincerity and getting revelation, in case of Akbar, it was a deficiency, which made him making a fool of himself. No one believed in his religion and it went dead with him and there are no takers for it even today!!
You want to enter into his religion?
When I know that ALL religions are not the truth but claims of humans including those claiming to be prophets, etc why would I want to subscribe to a religion. There is a vacuum in your line of thinking when you cannot appreciate what Akbar was trying to do to unify his subjects. OH! MUQ!

BTW,'why blame Akbar for the decline a couple of generation later, especially that his idea of anew religion was not taken up by his the Moghuls who followed him to the mighty throne. Oh yes, you know that it was the jihadism of Aurangzeb which expidited the demise of the Moghuls. OH! MUQ!
He is Coming Soon

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#32618 Dec 9, 2012
The ONLY path to Heaven!!!
www.scribd.com/doc/31322017/Salvation ...

Since: Oct 12

Muscat,Oman

#32620 Dec 9, 2012
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathan brother when you will reach age of 25 and you will stick to Islamic scriptures; you will know the truth… in the mean time you can ask any scholar of Islam if I am speaking falsehood…. For starts just ask any scholar if Muhammad (saw) was the one who insisted that new born baby girl child should not be buried or is it was Zaid/Zayd ibn amr who said it (as Muhammad [saw was busy in cutting goats on names of daughters of Allah] even monotheism was taught by Zaid/Zayd ibn arm to Muhammad (saw))…it is well documented in Islamic scriptures…
Btw if you are 18 years focus on your studies
Friend please don't mind my comments as iam very concerned about Allah and His Prophet and sometimes i write things i don't want to.I will end this topic by saying that all Prophets were big examples of humanity.No doubt for me.
Dak-original

Leatherhead, UK

#32621 Dec 9, 2012
Mahmood wrote:
Contradiction in Koran:
One of the verses below says a child can be weaned for 30 months while the other says 24 months, which one of these statements is true, two years or 30 months? They obviously both cannot be correct.
46:15 - We have enjoined on man kindness to his parents: In pain did his mother bear him, and in pain did she give him birth. The carrying of the (child) to his weaning is (a period of) thirty months. At length, when he reaches the age of full strength and attains forty years,........"
31:14 - And We have enjoined on man (to be good) to his parents: in travail upon travail did his mother bear him, and in years twain was his weaning:(hear the command), "Show gratitude to Me and to thy parents: to Me is (thy final) Goal.
GOD cannot lie and then the claims that each word is from GOD are dud!
First amendment

Luxembourg

#32622 Dec 9, 2012
He is Coming Soon wrote:
He is coming soon
In whose mouth?

Muscat,Oman

#32623 Dec 9, 2012
Tyr Bloodaxe wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde is an allegorical novel which deals with the dark side of human nature.
Do read the book and if you don't understand a word or two look up the dictionary?
And,as a Hindu I know one thing for sure: Hindus were killed,maimed raped plundered and sold as slaves..by MUSLIMS.
Happens to THIS DAY in Pakistan and to a lesser extent in Bangladesh.
And your filthy prophet's teachings are much the cause for all the problems that have come to plague the Islamic world..including Pakistan..
Since you are just 18 you have a lot of life to correct the ill effects of Islamic upbringing!
Good luck!!!!:):):)
I am very happy to again hear that we did this with you people because what you people think about is more worse than this.Because of Prophet Muhammad [P.B.U.H] Muslims are humans because in that time we were not behaving like humans,Thanks to all Prophets for teaching and showing us the right way.

Muscat,Oman

#32624 Dec 9, 2012
First amendment wrote:
<quoted text>
In whose mouth?
Funny

Muscat,Oman

#32625 Dec 9, 2012
I remember that Holy Prophet [P.B.U.H] used to Salaam the children also and He was the first to Salaam the children.His qualities were not shrouded they were obvious to everybody.The negotiations,discussions were happening which were showing His temperament and personality.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#32626 Dec 9, 2012
shahid afridi wrote:
<quoted text>
I am very happy to again hear that we did this with you people because what you people think about is more worse than this.Because of Prophet Muhammad [P.B.U.H] Muslims are humans because in that time we were not behaving like humans,Thanks to all Prophets for teaching and showing us the right way.
Unlettered barbarians......drawing inspiration from a thug's teachings from Arabia of 1400 years back!

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#32627 Dec 9, 2012
shahid afridi wrote:
<quoted text>
No just listen one thing Islam is now unpopular because of one reason which is America who is trying to take over Afghanistan and other Muslim countries to have a close eye at Pakistan and china because if they will take over Afghanistan then their work will become easy they will have a close eye at Pakistan and China.In my opinion because of this intention of America,The Muslims are trying their best to save their countries in the form of violence and doing sucidal attacks and bomb blasts.Other reason is that there are some Muslims specially Afghanis who are doing it without any reason,i don't know why,that is not in my knowledge.
America has fought many wars ...who has see taken over ...Japan,Germany,South Korea,Panama ?....We fight our enemies ...and, then we move on ....right now that is ..The Taliban and Al-Qaeda ..

Pakistan is troubling because a weak and corrupt central government ...has over a hundred nuclear devices in her care ..

China is now a superpower ....America and China ...will rattle sabers ,it's just what superpowers do ..

the very same is playing out betwixt Iran ..vs..Saudi Arabia

Muscat,Oman

#32628 Dec 9, 2012
Tyr Bloodaxe wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlettered barbarians......drawing inspiration from a thug's teachings from Arabia of 1400 years back!
Thanks,you are ravenous for meat and you think that Muslims are succulent meat,that is why you are always busy insulting us,bu of no use nor we will change,nor any other person.

Muscat,Oman

#32629 Dec 9, 2012
sorry it us but not bu

Location hidden

#32630 Dec 9, 2012
shahid afridi wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks,you are ravenous for meat and you think that Muslims are succulent meat,that is why you are always busy insulting us,bu of no use nor we will change,nor any other person.
Slitting goats throats in front of children and watching it die in it's own blood is MUSLIM HABIT.

More than half India's population is vegan.

I am not but i eat meat sparingly.

The next time you stuff yourself with beef or chevon or chicken-remember that poor creature had it's throat slit and died after the trachea and the carotids were slashed!

Not just barbarians but self deceiving liars as well!!!:):):):

I borrowed some from a post here..thanks to that poster!!!

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#32631 Dec 9, 2012
steadyfreind wrote:
<quoted text>
Which poster do you denote for knowledge and who are the humorous ones?
You are a great writer...as is "IMl2000" and "Dragnet52" ....for Knowledge ...."IMl2000" ,"Dragnet52","T yr Bloodaxe","Yaudheya ","HAJI KAJI" ,"Harminder","D eedat","Islam the real evil" .....for humor .."MUQ" and "Dak-Original" have shown some ..."HAJI KAJI"...and someone who stole "harminders" I.D..and,"Neville Thompson" I.D......what they post is unkind ...but, I can't stop laughing..

Location hidden

#32632 Dec 9, 2012
India had a MUSLIM president ABDUL KALAM.

He was a VEGETARIAN himself!

India's soul cannot be taken away by barbarians.

The eternal verity is that barbarians are civilized by the civilizations they over run,

Happened in case of Attila and Huns too you know?:)
Buford

Scott Depot, WV

#32633 Dec 9, 2012
Pat Condell on the idiocy of Islam
MUQ

Europe

#32634 Dec 9, 2012
Tyr Bloodaxe wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans

Better than a thief who raped 16000 gals
MUQ

Europe

#32635 Dec 9, 2012
Tyr Bloodaxe wrote:
<quoted text>
Slitting goats throats in front of children and watching it die in it's own blood is MUSLIM HABIT.
More than half India's population is vegan.
I am not but i eat meat sparingly.
The next time you stuff yourself with beef or chevon or chicken-remember that poor creature had it's throat slit and died after the trachea and the carotids were slashed!
Not just barbarians but self deceiving liars as well!!!:):):):
I borrowed some from a post here..thanks to that poster!!!
Ans

90% of indian hindus are voracious meat eaters,remaining ten percent eat non veg hiding it from family members,also its a known fact that in states like kerala,andhra pradesh,karnataka hindus even dnt feel restraint to taste beef invariable

Not to forget hindus even sacrifice humans as well as lil goats to make naked goddess happy

http://www.sanjayausta.com/general/animal-sac...
Buford

Scott Depot, WV

#32636 Dec 9, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans
Better than a thief who raped 16000 gals
Sahih Bukhari 3:34:432

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri: that while he was sitting with Allah's Apostle he said, "O Allah's Apostle! We get female captives as our share of booty, and we are interested in their prices, what is your opinion about coitus interruptus?" The Prophet said, "Do you really do that? It is better for you not to do it. No soul that which Allah has destined to exist, but will surely come into existence."

IOW, Mohammad, the thief of Mecca, permitted his soldiers to RAPE their female captives, thereby establishing for all time that ALLAH APPROVES OF RAPE!!!

Thank you, Mohammad!
Buford

Scott Depot, WV

#32637 Dec 9, 2012
Qur'an 4:24

Also (forbidden are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess. Thus has Allah ordained for you. All others are lawful, provided you seek them from your property, desiring chastity, not fornication. So with those among them whom you have enjoyed, give them their required due, but if you agree mutually after the requirement (has been determined), there is no sin on you. Surely, Allah is Ever All-Knowing, All-Wise.

IOW, CAPTIVE women, even if married, can be RAPED. All "others," meaning those who AREN'T captives and AREN'T married, must be given their "required due."

Thank you, Mohammad!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 15 min Thinking 252,970
News Anti-Islam speaker to tour central Minnesota 24 min yomamahas aids 5
Why RAMADAMIT Takes A Month To Celebrate" 46 min Ismail 25
The POWER of Islam 47 min Jesus Is 6
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 1 hr Ismail 955
Nagpur (Apr '15) 1 hr sanju 19
News Faces of Islam 3 hr Yasser PigAfat 134
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 hr Yasser PigAfat 489,875
More from around the web