No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54754 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#32596 Dec 9, 2012
steadyfreind wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you hesitating here as Mike has got you by your balls! Accept his challenge and meet him tomorrow? On line ! Are you worried that your spoken English may not be gifted as your written English? Thesaurus? Mike has accepted your challenge. Ask Muq of Europe to come too. Work it out between you all and see whose Dk is bigger?
You have a hyperactive imagination. I will not be surprised if you wrote the first line holding your own balls. None of the challenges which you pose has any relevance to me, because I never aspired to get a good character certificate from you in the first place.
MUQ

Europe

#32597 Dec 9, 2012
steadyfreind wrote:
<quoted text>
Which poster do you denote for knowledge and who are the humorous ones?
Ans

The most humorous post nodoubt is dragnet52,the way he tries to claim superiority,intellectual show off,writing big posts with the help of online tools,defending hinduism by putting down islam believing that nobody is aware of his tactics,is certainly most humorous part

p.s im the most funny guy on earth !!!oyhohohoho ho oh dak oh dak

“Lund Fakir”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#32598 Dec 9, 2012
Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>This will be done on a real time basis. First make sure that both Dragnet and Deedat are available at a given time, then ask them to write quite a long post on the same topic or different topics. Then ask them to submit within ten minutes. The topic will not be revealed before, but just at the time when both are available.
sweetie dragnet52 your reasonable request will be trashed by my chweetie chimp pimp. you have given him a panic attack. his mental state is very unstable.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#32599 Dec 9, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans
The most humorous post nodoubt is dragnet52,the way he tries to claim superiority,intellectual show off,writing big posts with the help of online tools,defending hinduism by putting down islam believing that nobody is aware of his tactics,is certainly most humorous part
p.s im the most funny guy on earth !!!oyhohohoho ho oh dak oh dak
I don't know about the most humorous poster but this definitely is the most humorous post of all time. Imi2000 asked a question eagerly anticipating a positive response and when he didn't get it, he ventured out on his own to answer it. The most glaring thing about your post is the unsaid part, about the most intelligent one. Do I need to say about your favorite candidate for the most intelligent one? Just the thought of it makes me break into peals of laughter.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#32601 Dec 9, 2012
Clernentia wrote:
<quoted text>
sweetie dragnet52 your reasonable request will be trashed by my chweetie chimp pimp. you have given him a panic attack. his mental state is very unstable.
Yes, your dear friend is definitely very angry and upset. I hope he recovers soon with your loving ministrations.

“Lund Fakir”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#32602 Dec 9, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Well...I'm opposed to it !....AND ,SO IS THE U.N..!...It is forbidden, to police the internet ...!!!!
sweetie n4 only people without a profession career job occupation or life are fit to be cops on the pakistan forum.
Zingho

Europe

#32603 Dec 9, 2012
humko lagta hi Chaddi ka pichuda faat ke bohut bora ho gaya hi...shala kattu bokachoda chaddi chor bakochudi bohut korta hi
MUQ

Europe

#32604 Dec 9, 2012
Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know about the most humorous poster but this definitely is the most humorous post of all time. Imi2000 asked a question eagerly anticipating a positive response and when he didn't get it, he ventured out on his own to answer it. The most glaring thing about your post is the unsaid part, about the most intelligent one. Do I need to say about your favorite candidate for the most intelligent one? Just the thought of it makes me break into peals of laughter.
Ans

You are the most dumb poster who has ever written on topix,your iq is so low that medical sciences has yet to get a subdivision for your kinds

Laughing without any reasons classifies into a class of mental illness that is known as - hypothalamic hamartoma,see a shrink soon

oh dak oh dak !!
Dak-original

Leatherhead, UK

#32605 Dec 9, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>1)I know Sharia is great , If you like Illiteracy ,Injustice ,Mob violence ,Antisemitism ,Misogyny,Bacha Bazi ,State Torture and prolific drug abuse (poppy ,quat and tobacco).
2)Blowing up buses or Shia burying their dead .....is terror...When military or police begin using chemical weapons ....I will agree , that is State terrorism .
3)That is because the U.N is corrupt and antisemitic ..
4)If Assad uses chemical weapons ...someone has to do something ....and, Arabs are incapable and inept .
4a)I.D.F (Israeli Defense Force)...using chemical weapons ..would mean, She is no longer democratic ,but totalitarian ...military aid would cease ..
You always claim victim hood ...Arabs are killing Arabs ..and, Jihadist are killing innocent Muslims ...you are the illogical one ...
Most muslims are killed by muslims!

Since: Oct 12

Muscat,Oman

#32606 Dec 9, 2012
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathan Brother, I know if Zaid should be written as Zayd….Btw it is not Zayd bin amr it is “Zaid/Zayd ibn Arm….so get yourself corrected about bin and “ibn”…
If you are uneducated then please don't try to teach me,you even don't know the correct name and you are teaching,the name is Zayd bin Amr bin Nufayl,there was no such person of that name which you are telling,are you mad tell me don't know even the correct name.
Dak-original

Leatherhead, UK

#32607 Dec 9, 2012
MUQ wrote:
I think Deedat Sahib, it is time that we part company.
because now you have become "expert" on Quran and need no assistance from a "Novice" like me.
Have a Nice day and have a good time.
I initially thought that you on this thread to learn something about Islam. It appears that it is your job to "teach" people about Islam and not learn!!
So have your own way and may God be with you.
Defeated by another scholar of unsubstantiated claims!
Dak-original

Leatherhead, UK

#32608 Dec 9, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are coming "very close" to the point when I stop answering your posts.
Please be very careful.
Why respond when you had no response in mind!OH! MUQ!

“Lund Fakir”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#32609 Dec 9, 2012
Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, your dear friend is definitely very angry and upset. I hope he recovers soon with your loving ministrations.
sweetie he is the most intelligent chimp on the planet sought out by some of the most respected animal research institutions around the world. are you or any other mortal close to his stature? you should be sensitive to his fragile mental state and not provoke him into fits of anger. right now my chimp is in a rage and so many new posters are cropping up like mushrooms trashing you. it's a sure sign of his rage. but still this wartdick is my chweetie chimp. usko naraz kiya to main bhi naraz ho jaongi haan.

Since: Oct 12

Muscat,Oman

#32610 Dec 9, 2012
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Prophets are you saying…first learn what prophets means…btw do you know what did Muhammad (saw)[his original was Qasim as recoded in Islamic scriptures ] prophesied??
1.Faithful…was he faithful according to modern Islam??? where did he show his faithfulness??
2.Guardianship… does it means that you can take your daughter-in-law or does it means that Muslims cannot take a orphan in….
3.Vindicate….I will just leave it as few Muslims will find it to graphic
4.Lie….The Prophet of Islam was the first one do it when he wrote treaty whit Meccans and broke it announced..
5.Trustful….now you are joking….when was Muhammad Sahib(thustful) he even did not spare his Uncle who took care of him
6.Very brave….the man who wears two chest cover while in battle…what will you call him brave or afraid???
7.Trust in God…haha now again you are compelling me to write……what was the trust in God???? Does God requires booty looted by some ignorant fools trying to portray that they are doing God’s bidding????
8.Generosity…Is it same what Muhammad(saw) showed and enshrined in one surah of Quran Shafiff….i am talking about the uncle of Muhammad (saw) who protected him whole of his life and that uncle got hell for that and Muhammad (saw) was generous enough that he said that Abu (uncle of Qasim) will not burn fully but his ankles will be in hell fire and his brain will boil up and explode as he refused to accept Muhhamd (saw) as Prophet..
9.Gentleness….My my is it same thing that a 54 plus years of man have errection seeing a 9 month year old baby or does it mean that a nursing (feeding her child) is ripped apart on the instructions of Muhammad (saw) or does it means that goons of Muhammad(saw) deceitfully kilsl a 100 plus aged man or does it means that a lady is ripped apart by camels on order of Muhammad (saw)
10.Now please don’t make me talk on good manners as the very topic of good manners will make you bit shy
11.Believe in god…when did he believe in God??
12.True nature…whould you please tell what is true nature, if you are unable to have answer for that feel free to ask me…
13.Helping others…you means that he stuck sword in everyone who stood up to him??
14.Trustworthy…..same as he broke his peace treaty which he himself signed??? Is this the definition of trust….if it is the definition of trustworthiness then I can see many people more thrust-full and trustworthy and not the Prophet of Islam..
Btw what did Muhammad Sahib prophesied?
Hey want you want to prove,you are saying that none of these qualities were found in all Prophets,get lost,go read Quran.What is written,what qualities are not present in all Prophets,Prophet Muhammad never told a lie in His whole life,Our Prophets are the big examples of humanity,You can't say that qualities were not present in them.Read Islamic books and then tell me what quality was not present in our Prophets.
Pskak

Europe

#32611 Dec 9, 2012
steadyfreind wrote:
<quoted text>
Which poster do you denote for knowledge and who are the humorous ones?
my vote goes to MUQ.

Since: Oct 12

Muscat,Oman

#32612 Dec 9, 2012
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Prophets are you saying…first learn what prophets means…btw do you know what did Muhammad (saw)[his original was Qasim as recoded in Islamic scriptures ] prophesied??
1.Faithful…was he faithful according to modern Islam??? where did he show his faithfulness??
2.Guardianship… does it means that you can take your daughter-in-law or does it means that Muslims cannot take a orphan in….
3.Vindicate….I will just leave it as few Muslims will find it to graphic
4.Lie….The Prophet of Islam was the first one do it when he wrote treaty whit Meccans and broke it announced..
5.Trustful….now you are joking….when was Muhammad Sahib(thustful) he even did not spare his Uncle who took care of him
6.Very brave….the man who wears two chest cover while in battle…what will you call him brave or afraid???
7.Trust in God…haha now again you are compelling me to write……what was the trust in God???? Does God requires booty looted by some ignorant fools trying to portray that they are doing God’s bidding????
8.Generosity…Is it same what Muhammad(saw) showed and enshrined in one surah of Quran Shafiff….i am talking about the uncle of Muhammad (saw) who protected him whole of his life and that uncle got hell for that and Muhammad (saw) was generous enough that he said that Abu (uncle of Qasim) will not burn fully but his ankles will be in hell fire and his brain will boil up and explode as he refused to accept Muhhamd (saw) as Prophet..
9.Gentleness….My my is it same thing that a 54 plus years of man have errection seeing a 9 month year old baby or does it mean that a nursing (feeding her child) is ripped apart on the instructions of Muhammad (saw) or does it means that goons of Muhammad(saw) deceitfully kilsl a 100 plus aged man or does it means that a lady is ripped apart by camels on order of Muhammad (saw)
10.Now please don’t make me talk on good manners as the very topic of good manners will make you bit shy
11.Believe in god…when did he believe in God??
12.True nature…whould you please tell what is true nature, if you are unable to have answer for that feel free to ask me…
13.Helping others…you means that he stuck sword in everyone who stood up to him??
14.Trustworthy…..same as he broke his peace treaty which he himself signed??? Is this the definition of trust….if it is the definition of trustworthiness then I can see many people more thrust-full and trustworthy and not the Prophet of Islam..
Btw what did Muhammad Sahib prophesied?
You are just trying to abuse our Prophet Muhammad [P.B.U.H] by writing idiots and none sense about Him whatever you have wrote is just none sense other than nothing.He never told a lie,He was the most trustful because why the people of that time and even kaafirs were giving him things when they were going on journey or war because he was the most trustful person who will never replace or take their things.
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

#32613 Dec 9, 2012
Contradiction in Koran:

One of the verses below says a child can be weaned for 30 months while the other says 24 months, which one of these statements is true, two years or 30 months? They obviously both cannot be correct.

46:15 - We have enjoined on man kindness to his parents: In pain did his mother bear him, and in pain did she give him birth. The carrying of the (child) to his weaning is (a period of) thirty months. At length, when he reaches the age of full strength and attains forty years,........"

31:14 - And We have enjoined on man (to be good) to his parents: in travail upon travail did his mother bear him, and in years twain was his weaning:(hear the command), "Show gratitude to Me and to thy parents: to Me is (thy final) Goal.

Since: Oct 12

Muscat,Oman

#32614 Dec 9, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>My problem "shahid afridi" is the "Islamic World"....If Islam teaches all and is the hope of mankind ....Where , is that beacon of hope and prosperity in the Islamic world ,so the entire world may come to believe ...????
All I see is totalitarianism , quat addiction,sectarian violence and claiming victim hood .....
No just listen one thing Islam is now unpopular because of one reason which is America who is trying to take over Afghanistan and other Muslim countries to have a close eye at Pakistan and china because if they will take over Afghanistan then their work will become easy they will have a close eye at Pakistan and China.In my opinion because of this intention of America,The Muslims are trying their best to save their countries in the form of violence and doing sucidal attacks and bomb blasts.Other reason is that there are some Muslims specially Afghanis who are doing it without any reason,i don't know why,that is not in my knowledge.

Since: Oct 12

Muscat,Oman

#32615 Dec 9, 2012
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Prophets are you saying…first learn what prophets means…btw do you know what did Muhammad (saw)[his original was Qasim as recoded in Islamic scriptures ] prophesied??
1.Faithful…was he faithful according to modern Islam??? where did he show his faithfulness??
2.Guardianship… does it means that you can take your daughter-in-law or does it means that Muslims cannot take a orphan in….
3.Vindicate….I will just leave it as few Muslims will find it to graphic
4.Lie….The Prophet of Islam was the first one do it when he wrote treaty whit Meccans and broke it announced..
5.Trustful….now you are joking….when was Muhammad Sahib(thustful) he even did not spare his Uncle who took care of him
6.Very brave….the man who wears two chest cover while in battle…what will you call him brave or afraid???
7.Trust in God…haha now again you are compelling me to write……what was the trust in God???? Does God requires booty looted by some ignorant fools trying to portray that they are doing God’s bidding????
8.Generosity…Is it same what Muhammad(saw) showed and enshrined in one surah of Quran Shafiff….i am talking about the uncle of Muhammad (saw) who protected him whole of his life and that uncle got hell for that and Muhammad (saw) was generous enough that he said that Abu (uncle of Qasim) will not burn fully but his ankles will be in hell fire and his brain will boil up and explode as he refused to accept Muhhamd (saw) as Prophet..
9.Gentleness….My my is it same thing that a 54 plus years of man have errection seeing a 9 month year old baby or does it mean that a nursing (feeding her child) is ripped apart on the instructions of Muhammad (saw) or does it means that goons of Muhammad(saw) deceitfully kilsl a 100 plus aged man or does it means that a lady is ripped apart by camels on order of Muhammad (saw)
10.Now please don’t make me talk on good manners as the very topic of good manners will make you bit shy
11.Believe in god…when did he believe in God??
12.True nature…whould you please tell what is true nature, if you are unable to have answer for that feel free to ask me…
13.Helping others…you means that he stuck sword in everyone who stood up to him??
14.Trustworthy…..same as he broke his peace treaty which he himself signed??? Is this the definition of trust….if it is the definition of trustworthiness then I can see many people more thrust-full and trustworthy and not the Prophet of Islam..
Btw what did Muhammad Sahib prophesied?
I have wrote some of this qualities at net and that are true with examples,you can read them and then tell me which quality was Not their.

Iam giving the site

http://www.iqra.net/Hadith/sifat.php

Since: Oct 12

Muscat,Oman

#32616 Dec 9, 2012
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathan brother when you will reach age of 25 and you will stick to Islamic scriptures; you will know the truth… in the mean time you can ask any scholar of Islam if I am speaking falsehood…. For starts just ask any scholar if Muhammad (saw) was the one who insisted that new born baby girl child should not be buried or is it was Zaid/Zayd ibn amr who said it (as Muhammad [saw was busy in cutting goats on names of daughters of Allah] even monotheism was taught by Zaid/Zayd ibn arm to Muhammad (saw))…it is well documented in Islamic scriptures…
Btw if you are 18 years focus on your studies
no friend you are not understanding,yes you are correct but all of these things were also taught by Prophet Muhammad [P.B.U.H].I have studied it and i know about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 min number four 489,412
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 15 min rabbee yehoshooah... 252,802
girls k no yaha se le or de (Mar '15) 33 min mdtasaour 322
News The Jihadi's Dilemma 33 min jinxi 2
News Reject Anti-Islam Groups, Collaborators - Najib 1 hr Marie-Luise_J 2
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 1 hr Nopal 593
New Poster using many Alias Monikers.. BEWARE. 2 hr ImFree2Choose 15
News Oklahoma Lawmaker Shares Article Arguing Islam ... 3 hr Anymay 134
UK doors will close to Islam 3 hr Mahmood 62
More from around the web