No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54741 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#32560 Dec 9, 2012
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Original Dragnet52 can I call you “Dargo”?... if our resident student of Islam cannot figure out difference between subjective or objective what we can expect from other people??
Sometime in future I would like to take on Qidwai Sahibs fake crap about Muhammad (saw)’s stories as there is no base of these stories…
Yes you can. There is a person here who is not pleased with the interaction between us. Read his post where he says that Dragnet and Deedat are the same person. He already has his hands full dealing with the original Dragnet, so he doesn't want one more person to make his life more miserable. So he struck upon this formula of making us one, so that with minimal expenditure of energy he can counter us.

Yes I'm waiting for your take on MUQ's stories. I've always wondered as to how someone could up with anecdotes from muhammad's life in such precise details.

Location hidden

#32561 Dec 9, 2012
There is one trick to find out whether Dragnet and Deedat are two separate people or not. Ask both of them to write a long post on any given subject and ask them to submit it within a space of ten minutes. Obviously the same person cannot write two long posts within a space of ten minutes.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#32562 Dec 9, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
1. It does not take "extremist Hindus" always to ask for a "partition". If "extremist Christians" are present, they also ask for partition….Example East Timor and Sudan.
However the "media" never projects them as "extremists" this word is "reserved" for Muslims only.
I know west would "be itching" to intervene in Egypt and "carve" out a "Christian only" portion there and then they will all blame it on "extremist Muslims"
2. You do not compare yourself against God. He is the Creator, Master and Lord of this Universe. But He is also Merciful, Wise, Just and Knowledgeable. It depends which of His qualities you seek for.
If you are arrogant and rebellious, you are asking for His Justice and Judgment.
If you are humble and ask for His Mercy, it would be shown to you, so the choice is in your hand!
3. Yes Shariah is great, because it is not based on imperfect knowledge of humans, but based on guidance from the Creator, who Knows about humans and their thinking system.
4. So the "ultimate proof" that Isreal is bully shall come when it uses "chemical weapons" against its opponent?
Wait, that proof also you shall get, but then all of you shall say "Israel used it in self defense and you can use "any weapon" in self defense, what else are weapons for if not used in self defense!!
We have seen the same logic being used for Isreal, at least 1000 times!!
.."MUQ" You are intelligent ,articulate and polite ,yet ...I find myself practically disagreeing ,with your every post ...
1).East Timor and South Sudan (janjaweed) these people were being murdered by their Islamic central governments ....same case as the Bosnian Muslims when they were being massacred by the Serbians .
1a)Egyptians are 90% Muslim yet they appear, unwilling to live peacefully with each other .....ergo...mayhaps ,(Muslims) should take more blame for the partition of the sub-continent ...
2)This was in regards to the Liberalisation of Western society ...You appeared to suggest that a brutal government is needed to suppress liberalisation ....I disagree, our fate lies with God ....only He can change our hearts ...
3)The fault with Sharia is that ...Islam is a heresy , It has never come from God ..
4)"MUQ" if the Syrian conflict re-writes the borders of the Middle East and, new nations appear (Kurd,Shia,Sunni) a Jewish nation will no longer be an issue ,just an accepted fact .
4a)B.T.W ,what should be done with the Palestinians ...as they are avowed enemies of the state of Israel ....and, no one else seems to want them ...??

“Lund Fakir”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#32563 Dec 9, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are coming "very close" to the point when I stop answering your posts.
Please be very careful.
lol lol lol lol lol he he he ha ha ha ha my sweetie katu mulla muq your time to stop your boring copy paste posts from al wakram al bakram al chakram al chutiyum is long overdue. may allah give you unlimited hooris in jannat. khuda hafiz. lol lol lol lol lol lol lol he he he he ha ha ha ha

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#32564 Dec 9, 2012
shahid afridi wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr Hyde and Dr Jekyll are the greatest man in your dreams.PROPHET MUHAMMAD [S.A.W] was the man who taught the man how to live in this universe,what is necessary and what is not.When the new born girls were buried alive by the Arabs it was the Great Prophet Muhammad [S.A.W] who taught them that this is wrong and many other things.You can't compare these new people with the all the Great Prophets not only Prophet Muhammad [S.A.W].these people are nothing in front of Prophets.
Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde is an allegorical novel which deals with the dark side of human nature.

Do read the book and if you don't understand a word or two look up the dictionary?

And,as a Hindu I know one thing for sure: Hindus were killed,maimed raped plundered and sold as slaves..by MUSLIMS.

Happens to THIS DAY in Pakistan and to a lesser extent in Bangladesh.

And your filthy prophet's teachings are much the cause for all the problems that have come to plague the Islamic world..including Pakistan..

Since you are just 18 you have a lot of life to correct the ill effects of Islamic upbringing!

Good luck!!!!:):):)
MUQ

Europe

#32565 Dec 9, 2012
Dragnet52 wrote:
There is one trick to find out whether Dragnet and Deedat are two separate people or not. Ask both of them to write a long post on any given subject and ask them to submit it within a space of ten minutes. Obviously the same person cannot write two long posts within a space of ten minutes.
Ans

Smart move but i must say not clever ,you can easily prepare two templates and save in draft and post simulteneously,you have been in past doing the same but i have been keeping quite for sake of dak ,look how intelligent i am

Oh dak!! Oh dak!!

Las Vegas, NV

#32566 Dec 9, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
The British and French did not "help" Arabs win any of the country.
They helped in destroying a Single Islamic Nation into so many "Muslim countries" that would be powerless and shall bed dependent on These European Nations.
And when dividing Muslim countries, they "inserted" their own "pie" and solved their own "jewish problem".
They packed most of the "European Jews" to Arab Lands, so there would never be rest and peace in that part of the world.
And things happened as they planned. The land has not seen peace since the Jews landed there.
The Jews are in great danger of their lives, they have caught loin by their tails and do not know how to handle it.
They have to keep on fighting and playing as bullies, because any relaxation means that they will be overwhelmed.
This is what happens when you do not have foresight. If they could not "Adjust" with European Christians despite living with them for 2000 years, how you think they will adjust with Arabs and Palestinians ?
It is they who are at fault.
And I do not know what is this Anti Semitism and what it does mean. To me it is a Misnomer, a term which does not mean any thing, how it can be a sin?
"MUQ" I understand that your faith compels you lie ,when you have to defend Islam ...
1)The Ottomans were horrible stewards ...they did "nothing" to improve the life of those under their control ...even in your life time much, of the Middle East was undeveloped ,no roads ,no schools ,no hospitals ....nothing ...these people were living just as their ancestors had for hundreds of years ...
2)The Arabs and Persians should thank Allah for the French and English armies ...and, for Western petroleum companies ..
3)The Europeans did rewrite the Middle East and the Jewish Palestinians ,saw their chance and took it ...
3a)the Lion in the Middle East is Israel ...never in the history of mankind has there been a nation so united ...

Antisemitism ...Suspicion of Jews ,for reasons connected to their faith ..

Las Vegas, NV

#32567 Dec 9, 2012
Pskak wrote:
<quoted text>
i am a die hard communist(neo stalinist) nd a fan of soviet style state rules.
Religions shud be cursed
..ME..TOO..!!!...We're like twins ...huh..??

“Lund Fakir”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#32568 Dec 9, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Reason and Logic ..."should" be a part of Worship ..........
I understand better of what you meant by "blind faith"..thank-you
sweetie n4 reason and logic says seeing is believing blind faith says believing is seeing

Las Vegas, NV

#32569 Dec 9, 2012
Pskak wrote:
<quoted text>
there will be no heaven.
there will be no heaven....for, too many souls ...I concur ..

Las Vegas, NV

#32570 Dec 9, 2012
Clernentia wrote:
<quoted text>
sweetie n4 reason and logic says seeing is believing blind faith says believing is seeing
..I can "not" disagree with your post ..

Location hidden

#32571 Dec 9, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans
Smart move but i must say not clever ,you can easily prepare two templates and save in draft and post simulteneously,you have been in past doing the same but i have been keeping quite for sake of dak ,look how intelligent i am
Oh dak!! Oh dak!!
This will be done on a real time basis. First make sure that both Dragnet and Deedat are available at a given time, then ask them to write quite a long post on the same topic or different topics. Then ask them to submit within ten minutes. The topic will not be revealed before, but just at the time when both are available.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#32572 Dec 9, 2012
Dragnet52 wrote:
Let us presume that you two are the same person. You can write as Deedat some crap for 10 minutes and save it. Then as Dragnet you write for 10 minutes as save the stuff.

Now, you have two different IPs in two different browsers - say Chrome and Explorer or Mozilla and have different proxies programmed. In one browser you have typed in 10 minute post as Deedat and in another browser with different proxy you have typed in as Dragnet. Now punch in both the POST COMMENT buttons at the same time or one after another. Will you be able to launch two new posts differently written, 10 minutes long each, at the same time or a a difference of 10 seconds ?

Say yes or no?

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#32573 Dec 9, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
2. Jews did not went for any 'independence"….they "won" from back doors. They colluded with British to "give them a home land" in Palestine, once they won against Turkey.
This was pure cheating, how they could decide about Palestine, without asking the people who were living there for 1200 years!!
How it could go "unnoticed"?
2A. Yahweh is not some one's "personal servant" to come to their Aid at their Will, the same Yahweh was watching when they were being led to gas chambers in Germany. What I see is that they have been given a temporary respite.
3. The White Europe Christian nations should join and Arabs and Muslims should divide? This is a strange solution!!
4. I cannot go inside Lord Bilfour's head and find out what his motives were. But it were not his motives, it was the policy of Britain and which was implemented in letter. British got rid of some of their Jews (some stayed behind to continue to create pressure on British) and gain some economic advantage.
I do not know how many British lost their lives in defending Isreal, I do not know, but you can count how many died in "Creating Isreal"?
Count the number of British Dead in WW-1 and divide it by two!!
When the Jordanians controlled Jerusalem did they care much for the Palestinians ?
Neville Thompson

Tokyo, Japan

#32574 Dec 9, 2012
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
When the Jordanians controlled Jerusalem did they care much for the Palestinians ?
Has beady not given you enough run for your alms that you come here to get fcuked? Tell me, mate? What is your sexual fantasy? Getting rogered by words or you literally want a dik up ur tail pipe?
Mike

Ashburn, VA

#32575 Dec 9, 2012
Dragnet52 wrote:
Hoohoo hoo haa haa haa hee hee hee hee .....Didn't you offer the same solution as legend to tell him apart from TUT (The Ultimate truth)? How dumb you Indians can be? is there an end to it or we are looking at an abyss?

Since: Aug 12

Wakefield, U.K.

#32576 Dec 9, 2012
Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>This will be done on a real time basis. First make sure that both Dragnet and Deedat are available at a given time, then ask them to write quite a long post on the same topic or different topics. Then ask them to submit within ten minutes. The topic will not be revealed before, but just at the time when both are available.
How do you know that you and deedat are in the same time zone?
How can you speak for deedat that he shall comply to your wish of ape paring for pants down test?
What is there to make sure that you don't have a flunky who can write some crap for 10 minutes and post it live synchronizing it with your response?

only one thing can make sure that you two are different. Appear on live voice chat? Both of you with a live video link.

Location hidden

#32577 Dec 9, 2012
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Hoohoo hoo haa haa haa hee hee hee hee .....Didn't you offer the same solution as legend to tell him apart from TUT (The Ultimate truth)? How dumb you Indians can be? is there an end to it or we are looking at an abyss?
So one thing is certain, both the European MUQ and American Mike are one and the same person. As for the solution, it is a solution which any sane intelligent person will give. There is no other way to check out.

Las Vegas, NV

#32578 Dec 9, 2012
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it just a coincidence that the majority of the poorest countries in the world are the most religious ones? Or is it because their faith holds them back from economic progress?
Out here on our forum the guys who are in to religious hate also sound poor. For example Deedat aka Dragnet aka PsKak aka Clernentia or Tyr Bloodaxe or even Haji Kaji - looks like that they are really financially tight or they won't indulge in useless subject like religion and get violent in their talks by using profanities or snubs like "F" off. On the other hand it is you, despite of your religious mind you are open to criticize your faith. It is almost impossible to segregate an Indian from a religion
Tyr Bloodaxe or HC - It is not a secret that he is born untouchable and has some how managed to reach Canada. We also have another guy from Canada called Fineline who happenes to be a Muslim. There is a big difference between them. Fineline never speaks about religion and hardly ever defends it - however he is passionate about his country Pakistan. Now he does get along with guys like Dak as Dak himself has lived in the West for quite sometime and anyone living in the western countries for so long tends to become democratic and large minded. HC is a bigot Hindu who not only defends his religion but he also projects his country as a source of world enlightenment and hates Islam with a passion - These are typical traits of someone who has not assimilated in the west and has carried his poverty, untouchability along with him to his new place of residence. Other guys, Dragnet or whatever multiple IDs of his, is educated in good school but his education has not costed a dime for his astute parents of the family he grew up with. His education / ration was supported by the act of Reservation in India which is a form of affirmative action, in US, designed to improve the well-being of backward and under-represented communities defined primarily by their 'caste' and he happens to be from a backward caste or known as SC. He writes most of the posts on this thread (under different names and IPs) and I have seen his posts where he has praised and supported Ram Vilas Paswan and Mayawati for their actions. He even wanted Mayawati (a downright corrupt representative of the low castes SC)to become the PM of India? You would notice that these guys are now for Modi as they want mayhem in India as these losers have nothing to lose anymore so this headcount makes India as an unstable nation. Yesterday a prominent Judge made a statement that 90% of Indians are idiots
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/90-o...
This judge is a high caliber personality who is a Chairman for the Press Council of India and a retired Judge of the Supreme Court of India - AND , he declared his countrymen as idiots? Who would do that? Only someone who knows the country inside out and has no hopes in it. I am sure this would have cold water effect on the guys I have mentioned in here but the facts are facts.
1)"IMl2000" are not "all" politicians corrupt ??(,maybe Indians have better quality leaders than we have here in America )
2)I'm actually ,constantly impressed, by the wealth of knowledge and humor ..that, this thread contains ..
3)I've also came across many Hindus who found the "caste system" to be immoral ,they too can be critical of their faith ..
4)I think the poor put their faith in God ...the rich put their faith in their wealth ....Life is very short ,and one of these two is wrong ...
4a)Large families hold us back from personal wealth ...one has to decide which is the most important ...
4b)I don't believe men lie in their death beds ..wishing they had spent more time in the office ..

Since: Aug 12

Wakefield, U.K.

#32579 Dec 9, 2012
Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>So one thing is certain, both the European MUQ and American Mike are one and the same person. As for the solution, it is a solution which any sane intelligent person will give. There is no other way to check out.
You focus on your defence of Deedat and Dragnet not being one and leave other things to them. You have volunteered that you and him are not one and everyone now knows that you are the same piece of shit who is trolling this thread and have done so in the past wherever your Hinduism comes under question or Islam reins!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 16 min Lusen 496,331
News A Strong Muslim Identity Is the Best Defense Ag... 3 hr naman 16
News Reality Check: Yes, Islam is compatible with de... 3 hr Ray 28
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 4 hr Joel 254,899
AL SHANBA Get KICKED out ofBed When she said Mo... 4 hr Muslims R PEDOpagans 1
ROBBERY as Rapist Mohamad's SOURCE of INCOME! 4 hr Muslims R PEDOpagans 15
SEXSUAL Power of HORNY Pedophile Mohamad 5 hr Muslims R PEDOpagans 12
More from around the web