No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54731 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#32493 Dec 8, 2012
http://www.bcstest.com/inter_details.php...

List of Hindus who won the Nobel Prize.

Yasser Arafat and Anwar Sadat got the Peace Prize!!!

And MOHANDAS KARAMCHAND GANDHI ignored!!

Ah well who said the world is perfect!?!?!?!?!:

Location hidden

#32494 Dec 8, 2012
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_N...

Leaving the rest of the world in DUST...

Yahweh's "chosen people" help themselves to Nobel Prize like confetti in a wedding.

I am TOO SCARED TO COUNT!!!!:):):)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#32496 Dec 8, 2012
Tyr Bloodaxe wrote:
I am TOO SCARED TO COUNT!!!!:):):)
Do not be scared baby.

Count the following Nobel prize winners who are not Hindus

Anwar al-Sadat
Yasser Arafat
Shirin Ebadi
Mohamed El Baradei
Muhammad Yunus
Tawakel Karman
Naguib Mahfouz
Orhan PamukAbdus Salam
Ahmed Zewail
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#32497 Dec 8, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll Put the blame 66-70 % on the Extremist Hindus for creation of Pakistan and 34-30 % on Leaders of Muslim league (i.e. roughly as their population in undivided India!!)
PS:
And that is the view of every one, who has done an honest research into the whole episode. Not taking sides, just following the events of 30-50 years before 1947 partition. Right from the birth of Congress and Muslim league.
Will you revive your numbers , in light that Egypt may suffer a "partiton"..

Not a lot of extremist Hindus there ..

Location hidden

#32498 Dec 8, 2012
Tyr BIoodaxe wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not be scared baby.
Count the following Nobel prize winners who are not Hindus
Anwar al-Sadat
Yasser Arafat
Shirin Ebadi
Mohamed El Baradei
Muhammad Yunus
Tawakel Karman
Naguib Mahfouz
Orhan PamukAbdus Salam
Ahmed Zewail
Yasser Arafat? Shring Edabi? who fights against the regime in Iran?

Jokers...Grameen Bank's Yunus deserves the prize ..the other 4 winners are POLITICAL CHOICES..

AND THAT LEAVES JUST A BARE HANDFUL!

Fcuk off?:):):):)
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#32499 Dec 8, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. I know western culture is "very liberal" when you have no control over it, you have to be liberal…. But this liberalism is gnawing at its roots and it would be the reason for its down fall.
Why, this need of an "iron fist" government ....???...God is the ultimate King and Power ...(Yes, He is "Psak" !).....We do much better relying on His grace ..

Since: Nov 12

United States

#32500 Dec 8, 2012
Every megalomaniac totalitarian leader with a Script says the same thing: "There will be peace when all believe as one" (in the leaders ideas or he will have his groupies, his minions, his lackey, his slaves, kill you. And then there will be peace because of no opposition to the leaders ideas or my will.

God is actually on the side of democracy now because males are out of control and need to be reigned in as only offset by women's vote and power can do.

Location hidden

#32501 Dec 8, 2012
Bee hives termite mounds and ant hills have been studied.

Human societies should be studied and somehow a perfectly functioning society should be formed!

Ahhhh my Utopian thinking!!!:):):):

Location hidden

#32502 Dec 8, 2012
Women are stupid as men.

Men have two pieces of muscle..

One between their jaws which is used to utter sweet lies and the other transfers DNA.

And,lots of unwed mothers around giving birth to children who cannot be raised properly because they dont have the necessary skills at 15 or 16 of 17!!

As I always maintained ...homo sapiens as a species has a lot to be desired!!!:):):)

Location hidden

#32503 Dec 8, 2012
Feminism is bitching which has moved from the kitchen to magazines and TV screens.

Child bearing and rearing depended on men to support it.

As affluence swept the West men were largely replaced by government hand outs.

Men moved out from homes of "single parents" and women moved out from the kitchen to bitch with a TV anchor about "feminism"

The behavior of the species is getting more curious by the day!!!:):):):
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#32504 Dec 8, 2012
Dragnet52 - wrote:
I hate Hindu Indians because of their culture. They're bred in a country that has literally MILLIONS and MILLIONS of people - over a billion and half.
The ones that make it to North America have to step on the heads and necks of literally THOUSANDS of other Indians. Therefore, the ones that make it here are cut throat, despicable liars. They have had to lie and cheat and stab so many others in the back to get here. And once they get here.. they can't stop because its their nature.
They lie about their capabilities, they lie about loyalty, they lie to get ahead.
It's like the scorpion and the frog. The frog and the scorpion are on the shore of a river... they're trying to figure out how to cross. The scorpion goes, "Hey.. you can swim.. I'll ride on your back!". The frog goes, "No fucking way.. you'll sting me!". Scorpion responds, "No I won't I want to cross!". So, the frog acquiesces and lets the scorpion ride on his back. Half way across the scorpion starts stinging the frog! The frog says, "WHY OH WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS! Now we're both going to die!". Scorpion responds, "Because it's my nature..."
Indians are scorpions. NEVER EVER TRUST THEM.
So you "love" poor Hindus ....or, do you hate them too ..?
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#32505 Dec 8, 2012
biomystic wrote:
Every megalomaniac totalitarian leader with a Script says the same thing: "There will be peace when all believe as one" (in the leaders ideas or he will have his groupies, his minions, his lackey, his slaves, kill you. And then there will be peace because of no opposition to the leaders ideas or my will.
God is actually on the side of democracy now because males are out of control and need to be reigned in as only offset by women's vote and power can do.
And, We thank-you for showing us your feminist megalomania .."There will be peace when Women steer the ship !" ...
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#32506 Dec 8, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. Shariah improves the society very much, but people do not have understanding. They are so used to sitting on dump yard that they think it is the best place to sit. When some one wants to remove the "dump yard" they all go after them. Shariah wants to restore the morality to the same level, it was before that dump yard started piling up.
02. Terrorists are on both sides. Police force and Military are some of the biggest terrorist outfits and it is they who fuel most of the terrorist attacks.
03. We do not need American protection, we have seen the results of "one way" American Protection for past 60 years or so. In UNO it becomes difficult to distinguish which is US delegation and which is Israeli Delegation!!
04. Why Assad using Biological weapons will "force" the hands of USA?(remember the same Iraq and WMD things, they want to repeat the same thing now on Syria)…..what if Isreal uses Biological Weapons ( in "self defense" , of course against HAMAS or HEZBOLLAH, any thing and every thing Israel does has to be in self defense, as British saying goes, King can do no wrong)….will it also "force" the hand of USA?
How illogical and unreasonable you people can get, I get only a glimpse when you post such things.
Using two separate standards, one for Israel and yourself and another for Muslims, Islam and Arabs.
1)I know Sharia is great , If you like Illiteracy ,Injustice ,Mob violence ,Antisemitism ,Misogyny,Bacha Bazi ,State Torture and prolific drug abuse (poppy ,quat and tobacco).
2)Blowing up buses or Shia burying their dead .....is terror...When military or police begin using chemical weapons ....I will agree , that is State terrorism .
3)That is because the U.N is corrupt and antisemitic ..
4)If Assad uses chemical weapons ...someone has to do something ....and, Arabs are incapable and inept .
4a)I.D.F (Israeli Defense Force)...using chemical weapons ..would mean, She is no longer democratic ,but totalitarian ...military aid would cease ..

You always claim victim hood ...Arabs are killing Arabs ..and, Jihadist are killing innocent Muslims ...you are the illogical one ...
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#32507 Dec 8, 2012
Tyr Bloodaxe wrote:
Bee hives termite mounds and ant hills have been studied.
Human societies should be studied and somehow a perfectly functioning society should be formed!
Ahhhh my Utopian thinking!!!:):):):
..Yeah...You need to take your "Utopian thinking" wrap it securely ...and, then drown it in the bathtub...

It appears that "not" even being educated ...stops us from acting like the animals we are ....
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#32508 Dec 8, 2012
Dragnet52 wrote:
So only once conclusion can be drawn from MUQ's silence on the "information from the creator" issue and that is that islamic theology is based on blind belief. Of course MUQ will say that enough has been said on this issue and we should move on. This emphasis on blind belief in islam can explain some of the other tenets of islam like blasphemy, death for apostasy etc.
It will take a child to one day say that the emperor has no clothes. Till then islam will carry on.
This is a difficult topic ...If one reads the Vedas or Quran or Bible ...and, has a deep spiritual awakening ...nothing has change , no evidence can be shown ..Yet, now this person is adamant "God is real and loves us !"

what can this person do ,but stick to their guns ..And assert I love my God and my (insert name here) faith ....there is "no" empirical proof ,that he is correct ...

I think we should test God ...(not in sense ,that I'm going to close my eyes and then expect to see a brick of gold , then I will believe)..But,rather if we become more prayerful ,thankful and faithful (to chosen religion) and God ....Will our lives improve and become more purposeful ,will our hearts become more peaceful and understanding ....?

Location hidden

#32509 Dec 8, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Yeah...You need to take your "Utopian thinking" wrap it securely ...and, then drown it in the bathtub...
Noted!!!:):):):
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#32510 Dec 8, 2012
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Mahmood as Qidwai Sahib (MUQ) will not answer, I will tell you there is no source from where Mubarkpuri is writing it is as fake as Mubarkpuri and he is writing from dreamland without any juice….If you have gone through posts of Qidwai Sahib (the Kanti ones) he lied twice …once Yaudhaya caught him with fake conversion story and yours truly went out of the way to seek if certain wife of dsp (police officer) from Punjab converted to Islam after coming in contact of certain peer, that was also a lie…
PS: don’t expect much from Qidwai Sahib as he is apologist and he will say things which are not true.
It may not be "MUQ"s fault ...He may be forced to play the Bacha Bazi ....and, the Wahhabi's are holding his passport ....
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#32511 Dec 8, 2012
Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum,(THE SEALED NECTAR, Biography of the Noble Prophet [pbuh], by SAFI UL RAHMAN al-Mubarakpuri
Jamia Salafia - India Translated by Issam Diab Maktaba Dar-us-Salam Publishers and Distributors, Part- 41
http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/Books/SM_t...

Migration of the Prophet [pbuh]

When the iniquitous decision had been made, Gabriel was sent down to Muhammad [pbuh] to reveal to him Quraish’s plot and give him his Lord’s Permission to leave Makkah. He fixed to him the time of migration and asked him not to sleep that night in his usual bed. At noon, the Prophet [pbuh] went to see his Companion Abu Bakr and arranged with him everything for the intended migration. Abu Bakr was surprised to see the Prophet [pbuh] masked coming to visit him at that unusual time, but he soon learned that Allah’s Command had arrived, and he proposed that they should migrate together, to which the Prophet [pbuh] gave his consent.[Bukhari 1/553]

To make the necessary preparations for the implementation of their devilish plan, the chiefs of Makkah had chosen eleven men: Abu Jahl, Hakam bin Abil Al-‘As,‘Uqbah bin Abi Mu‘ait, An-Nadr bin Harith, Omaiyah bin Khalaf, Zama‘a bin Al-Aswad, Tu‘aima bin ‘Adi, Abu Lahab, Ubai bin Khalaf, Nabih bin Al-Hajjaj and his brother Munbih bin Al-Hajjaj. All were on the alert. As night advanced, they posted assassins around the Prophet’s house.

Thus they kept vigil all night long, waiting to kill him the moment he left his house early in the morning, peeping now and then through a hole in the door to make sure that he was still lying in his bed. Abu Jahl, the great enemy of Islam, used to walk about haughtily and arrogantly jeering at Muhammad’s words, saying to the people around him: "Muhammad claims that if you follow him, he will appoint you rulers over the Arabs and non-Arabs and in the Hereafter your reward will be Gardens similar to those in Jordan, otherwise, he will slaughter you and after death you will be burnt in fire."[Ibn Hisham 1/483] He was too confident of the success of his devilish plan. Allah, the All-Mighty, however, in Whose Hands lie the sovereignty of the heavens and earth, does what He desires; He renders succour and can never be overpowered. He did exactly what He later said to His Prophet:

"And (remember) when the disbelievers plotted against you (O Muhammad [pbuh]) to imprison you, or to kill you, or to get you out (from your home, i.e. Makkah); they were plotting and Allah too was planning, and Allah is the Best of the planners." [Al-Qur'an 8:30]

At that critical time the plans of Quraish utterly failed despite the tight siege they laid to the Prophet’s house, the Prophet [pbuh] and ‘Ali were inside the house. The Prophet [pbuh] told ‘Ali to sleep in his bed and cover himself with his green mantle and assured him full security under Allah’s protection and told him that no harm would come to him. The Prophet [pbuh] then came out of the room and cast a handful of dust at the assassins and managed to work his way through them reciting verses of the Noble Quran:

"And We have put a barrier before them, and a barrier behind them, and We have covered them up, so that they cannot see." [Al-Qur'an 36:9]

He proceeded direct to the house of Abu Bakr who, immediately accompanied him and both set out southwards, clambered up the lofty peak of Mountain Thawr, and decided to take refuge in a cave.[Ibn Hisham 1/483; Za'd Al-Ma'ad 2/52]

(Contd.)
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#32512 Dec 8, 2012
The assassins who laid siege to the house were waiting for the zero hour when someone came and informed them that the Prophet [pbuh] had already left. They rushed in and to their utter surprise, found that the person lying in the Prophet’s bed was ‘Ali not Muhammad [pbuh]. This created a stir in the whole town. The Prophet [pbuh] had thus left his house on Safar 27th, the fourteenth year of Prophethood, i.e. 12/13 September 622 A.D.[Rahmat-al-lil'alameen 1/95]

Knowing already that Quraish would mobilize all its potentials to find him, he played a clever trick on them and instead of taking the road to Madinah in north side of Makkah as the polythiest would expect, he walked along a road least expected lying south of Makkah and leading to Yemen. He walked for 5 miles until he reached a rough rocky mountain called Thawr. There his shoes were worn out, some said he used to walk tiptoe in order not to leave a trail behind him. Abu Bakr [R] carried him up the mountain to a cave called after the name of the mountain, Cave Thawr.

Abu Bakr first entered to explore the cave and be sure that it was safe, closed all holes with pieces torn off from his clothes, cleaned it and then asked the Prophet [pbuh] to step in. The Prophet [pbuh] went in and immediately laid his head in Abu Bakr’s lap and fell asleep. Suddenly Abu Bakr’s foot was stung by a poisonous insect. It hurt so much that his tears fell on the Prophet’s face. The Prophet [pbuh] immediately applied his saliva on Abu Bakr’s foot and the pain went off on the spot.

(Abridged)
(Contd.)

number four

Las Vegas, NV

#32513 Dec 8, 2012
Clernentia wrote:
<quoted text>
lol lol lol lol lol he he he he ha ha ha sweetie n4 the only thing dead is my chweetie pie's wartdick. lol lol lol lol he he he he he ha ha ha ha
so much chatter about fake clementia. was there ever a real clementia? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
lol lol lol he he ha ha .....What about , your little chimp pimp ..???lol lol he he ha ha ...I hope that little flea bag is in Heaven with Baby Jesus ..!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 25 min Rasputin 525,998
Japan, a Country keeping Islam at bay (Mar '13) 13 hr Khan 16
News Rights of Muslim women suffer under Malaysia's ... 14 hr islam is filth 1
News In Pakistan, Valentine's Day Brings Out Roses A... 21 hr Roger_christian_AR 11
News Number of U.S. hate groups jumps 20 percent sin... 21 hr Roger_christian_AR 1
News Lindsay Lohan steps out in a hijab 22 hr Senior 2
News Arbitrary use of law is oppressive to society Wed islam is filth 3
More from around the web