No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54751 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#32436 Dec 7, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..I'm sorry ...I needed a compliment ..!.....
You have a refreshing sense of honesty, so I have no complaints.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#32437 Dec 7, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Islam is heretical to be sure , but so are most religions ...but, If we look at Qatar ,we can see Muslims living under a rational leader ...can live peacefully amongst each other ..
P.S...You will not like my gold standard .....I'm Catholic .
No problem with your gold standard as long as you don't advocate burning witches on the stake.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#32438 Dec 7, 2012
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
God does not order us to search.
None the less ,Man does search for truth and meaning ....We seek answers !
Crystabella

Salford, UK

#32439 Dec 7, 2012
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Babes I am trying hard to arrange for your 44d and soon I will do …where you wanna have that operation India, USA, Thailand?
Ps: does it sound good that you says “Lund Fakir”…as sometimes it is fine not to have “Lund in rear or Shaved “V”.
LOL

He's an idiot!

Some guys on this forum are so insecure and sad.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#32440 Dec 7, 2012
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Babes I am trying hard to arrange for your 44d and soon I will do …where you wanna have that operation India, USA, Thailand?
Ps: does it sound good that you says “Lund Fakir”…as sometimes it is fine not to have “Lund in rear or Shaved “V”.
Way back in 1992, psychologists did categorize the habit of "talking to yourself" as a flawed concept as it arises from a series of logical and linguistic improprieties within you due to some trauma you seem to have received from some external source - in this case it seems that you have been deeply hurt. In the language of shrinks it is termed as 'intrapersonal communication' and if you pay attention that descriptor itself,'intrapersonal communication' is cryptic or Delphic. The overall point is that this reconstruction of your inner mental processes in the language and idioms of everyday public conversation is highly questionable, tenuous at best and early signs of going totally nuts. Take caution my friend as you are making obvious mistakes or in other words, going nuts.

Location hidden

#32441 Dec 7, 2012
Crystabella wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
He's an idiot!
Some guys on this forum are so insecure and sad.
You too...

Way back in 1992, psychologists did categorize the habit of "talking to yourself" as a flawed concept as it arises from a series of logical and linguistic improprieties within you due to some trauma you seem to have received from some external source - in this case it seems that you have been deeply hurt. In the language of shrinks it is termed as 'intrapersonal communication' and if you pay attention that descriptor itself,'intrapersonal communication' is cryptic or Delphic. The overall point is that this reconstruction of your inner mental processes in the language and idioms of everyday public conversation is highly questionable, tenuous at best and early signs of going totally nuts. Take caution my friend as you are making obvious mistakes or in other words, going nuts.

Location hidden

#32442 Dec 7, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhh...!!.."Priya "..you're very sweet ...It's because I'm an American ....
Priya is Dragnet52 trolling whole thread with his clones.
jai

London, UK

#32443 Dec 7, 2012
Crystabella from where did you got the meaning of "lund" .

Location hidden

#32444 Dec 7, 2012
jai wrote:
Crystabella from where did you got the meaning of "lund" .
Because Crystabella is Jai is Dragnet52 is Clernentia is Deedat. One man's madness has made his own countrymen dumber.
jai

London, UK

#32445 Dec 7, 2012
Priya is usually name of females.Dragnet52 kya toom priya ho.
Crystabella

Salford, UK

#32446 Dec 7, 2012
Dragnet52 - wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Crystabella is Jai is Dragnet52 is Clernentia is Deedat. One man's madness has made his own countrymen dumber.
I'm not any of those people.

I came from another thread on Topix. You guys are strange!

@Jai...What are you talking about?
Dak-original

Woking, UK

#32447 Dec 7, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Janab Deedat Sahib
A.“Similarity between Quran and Zaid’s Poetry”:
1. It would only be a “very ignorant person” who has no sense of Arabic literature, who will say that Quran (early or late Makkah or Madina period does not matter at all) copied or looks similar to Zaid or any other Pre-Islam period of Arabia.
2. These people since they have no answer to Quran’s elegance and challenges for people to bring a Chapter like it, and do not want to believe in God’s revelation, are just clutching at straw.
3. If some word are common in some books or there seems to be some outward similarity between the two, how wrong is it to “confirm” that one copied from another? And if “early” Makkah chapter copied from Zaid, then what about other portion of Quran? From where they came or might be prophet got “more experienced”?
4. The same baseless charges Jews and Christians hurl when they say “Quran copied” from their books. But there is not a single verse from any version of Arabic Bible that is quoted verbatim in Quran.
5. I am very sure that you do not know a single word of Arabic and you are just using arguments of other people, without even time to pause and think what they are saying.
A1. A Practical Test that Quran is a Miracle:
Why do you not a practical test? Select one poem from Zaid or any other Arabic poet, which you think is “Just like Quran”
And select some verse or chapter from Quran of equal size.
Ask some Muslim friend to recite to you both of them to you and try to memorize both of them, one by one.
Make equal efforts to remember both of them, and then find which one is easier to remember.
Since you do not know a word of Arabic,. I hope your judgment will be unbiased.
This test can be taken by any Non Muslim any where in the world at any time.
And this is a living miracle of Quran!!
B. Quran only came for Arabs:
6. I might not be a scholar of Arabic, but I do know A, B, C, of Arabic and what Quran says. Quran NEVER addresses not even once O you people of Arab, how it could be only for Arabs?
And Quran says in many places “It is guidance for the Whole World”.
It addresses people as “O mankind”,“O Children of Adam!!”…. how can you say that Islam is only for Arabs?
07. Arabs constitute only 20 % of World’s Muslim population, rest 80 % are Non Arabs. By the way how many of World’s Hindus are Indians or have close relation with India?
C. About Ghazals:
08. That was not my main topic. I just gave it so you could understand the situation.
09. Islam is not against poetry as such, there are many things which can be said in poetry which cannot be said in prose.
10. What it is against is musical instruments and dances and mixed male and female gathering where these events take place.
11. To ask that I provide comparison from Quran and these poets, shows you still do not understand any thing.
PS:
Janab Deedat Sahib.
I initially thought that you have some sincerity and want to learn some thing from our discussions.
But your posts are revealing that you are just like other Islam and Muslim bashers on this thread.
Unless you control yourself and your language, it might not be possible for me to continue answering your posts.
It was not planned as you put it. I have read accounts of politicians of that time. UK even offered territory within their colony of Kenya to Jews. Remember this was after WW1 and no colonial power was thinking of remotest possibility of independence of their ruled territories even ifthey were not assigned as colonies.
Crystabella

Salford, UK

#32448 Dec 7, 2012
Dragnet52 - wrote:
<quoted text>
Priya is Dragnet52 trolling whole thread with his clones.
Oh right, but who are you? Why have you made clones? Aren't you just as strange as he is?
jai

London, UK

#32449 Dec 7, 2012
Why don't people write their true name.Even be it first world. Why some among you are hiding location. How can discussion happen like this.
Dak-original

Woking, UK

#32450 Dec 7, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>In this case you appear to be supporting "Dak-original" ...."All organized Religion, is created by mankind "...
My difficulty is ,"Did God create us ...and, now allows us to blindly search for Him ?"
I did not use word "organised". All religions are inventions of human minds. Human psyche needs belief matters.
jai

London, UK

#32451 Dec 7, 2012
I am amazed by the number of commentars who can understand hindi.It seems majority among you are sub-continental beside me . Write true name .
jai

London, UK

#32452 Dec 7, 2012
B/w bashing of muslim and their mind sick cult aka. Piss-islam should continue.
Murari Ram

Ashburn, VA

#32453 Dec 7, 2012
jai wrote:
Priya is usually name of females.Dragnet52 kya toom priya ho.
My name is of a man but I am a girl. In India for Hindus life is unisex ..everything. Father wears mothers cloths while sister wears brother's chaddi and Brother wears sister's bra as a hat. So quit fking around and believe him that castabella, priya and you are the clone names of Dragnet who is nothing but a defeated poster called Legend.
Agnostic

Ireland

#32454 Dec 7, 2012
Crystabella wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not any of those people.
I came from another thread on Topix. You guys are strange!
@Jai...What are you talking about?
Do you swallow? All the way?
Dak-original

Tokyo, Japan

#32455 Dec 7, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Her husband ABU SALAMAH was one of the earliest Muslims. He was also sucked by the woman who had given suck to the prophet, peace be on him.
Muq OH ! OHHHH Muq ! So you finally gave in to the language of the mortal ones? Is it the sex starved body of yours yearning for some suckling?

Akbar failed but it does not mean that he was wrong to be "secular" minded. He was just far too ahead of times and the plebs just did not understand. After Akbar the mughul empire's state was intact until the long and murderous rein of the jihadist usurper, Aurangzeb. He was the youngest son of Emperor Shah Jehan. He killed his brothers and jailed the emperror to rule and slept with his wife.

He did regret his killings, etc on his deathbed as he feared that GOD would not approve of all things he did in his own and in the name of Allah. IT was too late. I believe that in our Hinduism something like this is mentioned about Krishna as he went through his share of mensuration and sometimes shat on flying cows to Gokul.

MUQ oh ! OHHHH MUQ ! Oiyoyoyoh ! All religions are inventions like condoms. Use them and throw them on someone's head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 8 min Khaled7 456,916
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 8 min JOEL GEN Y 228,276
Mistakes in Quran - Part 1 - The beginning 8 min Baron44 302
Being Polite on the Forum 26 min bmz 269
Cameron set to strenghten IS 56 min bmz 205
Important - Why Muslims are the way they are 1 hr I left Islam 1
Muslims teach children - Behead the doll 2 hr Dawn of Reality 15
More from around the web