No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54741 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#32423 Dec 7, 2012
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
I Know….I am Agnostic….and I just pointed what facts are…for me religions are just an expression of the unknown which is derived from the fear of unknown
In this case you appear to be supporting "Dak-original" ...."All organized Religion, is created by mankind "...

My difficulty is ,"Did God create us ...and, now allows us to blindly search for Him ?"

Las Vegas, NV

#32424 Dec 7, 2012
Dragnet52 wrote:
Just look at your own case. You blindly accepted, for whatever reasons, that koran is information from creator. For you it is an article of faith to say that all that is contained in koran is direct revelation from God. But there is a basic problem inherent in such a blind declaration of faith, and that has to do with renewal of faith. Every man from time to time, in varying degrees, loses faith in the sayings of the scriptures. A genuine religion will always have inbuilt provisions in it to allow for the renewal of man's faith in it. For example, by way of prayers, meditation and other spiritual practices, men can again rediscover their faith in the truth and validity of the scriptures. But this is only for a genuine religion.
...Islam is a "genuine" religion ...If we make it to Heaven ,there "will be" Muslims there .

"MUQ" is just a poor example ,as honesty is not his strong suite ...

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#32426 Dec 7, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>In this case you appear to be supporting "Dak-original" ...."All organized Religion, is created by mankind "...
My difficulty is ,"Did God create us ...and, now allows us to blindly search for Him ?"
God does not order us to search.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#32427 Dec 7, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Islam is a "genuine" religion ...If we make it to Heaven ,there "will be" Muslims there .
"MUQ" is just a poor example ,as honesty is not his strong suite ...
If we do reach heaven, then it will be inspite of religion. Muslims like any other human beings are capable of reaching heaven, but it will not be because they are muslims.

And I don't know what you mean by genuine religion. Is there a gold standard test by which we can differentiate between a genuine and a fake one? One man's fakeness is another man's genuineness.

Las Vegas, NV

#32428 Dec 7, 2012
Priya wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir,may i know what you do in real life,your english is too good
Ahhh...!!.."Priya".. you're very sweet ...It's because I'm an American ....

Las Vegas, NV

#32429 Dec 7, 2012
Dragnet52 wrote:
To tell you the truth, I'm extremely flattered when fake dragnet comes in here to inform that I'm the most hunted guy on this forum. That speaks something about my effectiveness. Fake steadyfriend asks MUQ to ignore me, yet he cannot ignore me as fake dragnet who keeps following me like Mary's little lamb. Love me or hate me but these jihadis like imi2000 and his fake creations cannot ignore me.
Now fake dragnet in addition to imitating me has now another trick up his sleeve. He has taken out his leprous arm filled with ulcers to garner sympathy from others. Hope he gets some more coins to purchase two loaves of bread.
I have to concur ...you have a much enemies as "MUQ" does ...now you guys know what the Israelis feel like ..

Location hidden

#32430 Dec 7, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhh...!!.."Priya "..you're very sweet ...It's because I'm an American ....
If I'm not wrong, wasn't that post addressed to me?

Location hidden

#32431 Dec 7, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>I have to concur ...you have a much enemies as "MUQ" does ...now you guys know what the Israelis feel like ..
It's not enemies, it is only "enemy." Here the enemy wants to give the impression that I'm being assailed by enemies through his different IDs.

Las Vegas, NV

#32432 Dec 7, 2012
Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>If we do reach heaven, then it will be inspite of religion. Muslims like any other human beings are capable of reaching heaven, but it will not be because they are muslims.
And I don't know what you mean by genuine religion. Is there a gold standard test by which we can differentiate between a genuine and a fake one? One man's fakeness is another man's genuineness.
Islam is heretical to be sure , but so are most religions ...but, If we look at Qatar ,we can see Muslims living under a rational leader ...can live peacefully amongst each other ..

P.S...You will not like my gold standard .....I'm Catholic .

Las Vegas, NV

#32433 Dec 7, 2012
Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>If I'm not wrong, wasn't that post addressed to me?
..I'm sorry ...I needed a compliment ..!.....

Las Vegas, NV

#32434 Dec 7, 2012
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
There is something in what you say in that last line.
We have noticed over the past few years of Muslims entering boats in Indonesia with their very young children on route to Australia.
I ask of you,would you put your children at risk travelling in a foreign land with no idea if your journey to be successful ?
And we also see ,Filipinos and other South Asians traveling to the Gulf States ....knowing they will be treated unfairly ....

Location hidden

#32436 Dec 7, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..I'm sorry ...I needed a compliment ..!.....
You have a refreshing sense of honesty, so I have no complaints.

Location hidden

#32437 Dec 7, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Islam is heretical to be sure , but so are most religions ...but, If we look at Qatar ,we can see Muslims living under a rational leader ...can live peacefully amongst each other ..
P.S...You will not like my gold standard .....I'm Catholic .
No problem with your gold standard as long as you don't advocate burning witches on the stake.

Las Vegas, NV

#32438 Dec 7, 2012
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
God does not order us to search.
None the less ,Man does search for truth and meaning ....We seek answers !
Crystabella

Manchester, UK

#32439 Dec 7, 2012
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Babes I am trying hard to arrange for your 44d and soon I will do …where you wanna have that operation India, USA, Thailand?
Ps: does it sound good that you says “Lund Fakir”…as sometimes it is fine not to have “Lund in rear or Shaved “V”.
LOL

He's an idiot!

Some guys on this forum are so insecure and sad.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#32440 Dec 7, 2012
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Babes I am trying hard to arrange for your 44d and soon I will do …where you wanna have that operation India, USA, Thailand?
Ps: does it sound good that you says “Lund Fakir”…as sometimes it is fine not to have “Lund in rear or Shaved “V”.
Way back in 1992, psychologists did categorize the habit of "talking to yourself" as a flawed concept as it arises from a series of logical and linguistic improprieties within you due to some trauma you seem to have received from some external source - in this case it seems that you have been deeply hurt. In the language of shrinks it is termed as 'intrapersonal communication' and if you pay attention that descriptor itself,'intrapersonal communication' is cryptic or Delphic. The overall point is that this reconstruction of your inner mental processes in the language and idioms of everyday public conversation is highly questionable, tenuous at best and early signs of going totally nuts. Take caution my friend as you are making obvious mistakes or in other words, going nuts.

Location hidden

#32441 Dec 7, 2012
Crystabella wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
He's an idiot!
Some guys on this forum are so insecure and sad.
You too...

Way back in 1992, psychologists did categorize the habit of "talking to yourself" as a flawed concept as it arises from a series of logical and linguistic improprieties within you due to some trauma you seem to have received from some external source - in this case it seems that you have been deeply hurt. In the language of shrinks it is termed as 'intrapersonal communication' and if you pay attention that descriptor itself,'intrapersonal communication' is cryptic or Delphic. The overall point is that this reconstruction of your inner mental processes in the language and idioms of everyday public conversation is highly questionable, tenuous at best and early signs of going totally nuts. Take caution my friend as you are making obvious mistakes or in other words, going nuts.

Location hidden

#32442 Dec 7, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhh...!!.."Priya "..you're very sweet ...It's because I'm an American ....
Priya is Dragnet52 trolling whole thread with his clones.
jai

London, UK

#32443 Dec 7, 2012
Crystabella from where did you got the meaning of "lund" .

Location hidden

#32444 Dec 7, 2012
jai wrote:
Crystabella from where did you got the meaning of "lund" .
Because Crystabella is Jai is Dragnet52 is Clernentia is Deedat. One man's madness has made his own countrymen dumber.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Choosing to Stay in the Mormon Church Despite I... 7 min Mormons and muslims 143
News Reality Check: Yes, Islam is compatible with de... 38 min Old Pom 25
Racism in America 47 min naman 9
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 51 min Dragnet52 254,847
How Pagan Arab Muslims DID NOT INVENT Algebra 58 min Femur Plexor 13
News Baha'i Student Expelled and Banned from Univers... 1 hr naman 1
News A Strong Muslim Identity Is the Best Defense Ag... 1 hr naman 10
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 hr Nina 496,238
More from around the web