No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54754 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#32356 Dec 5, 2012
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep I am mental who takes Muslims to see light….unfortunately this tag got stuck with me….
Don't take that guy imi2000 seriously. He is some kind of a peter pan who refuses to grow up. As they say, "growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional." He is someone who for various reasons has not decided to grow up. Have you seen a single post of his where you can glean something substantial, apart from all the clutter in his posts. In this ID he pretends to be a happy go lucky guy who belongs to some upper strata of the society with a very condescending attitude towards whom he considers as inferiors. He throws a lot of fake attitude around with that sniggering LOLs and RFOLs.

But actually I feel sorry for him. The poor guy lacks the ability to articulate and this leaves him with a perennial inferiority complex about guys who have got a good command over the language. His attitude is typical of a rustic bumpkin from a countryside who comes to an urban area and feels inferior to the suave, urbane, sophisticated speakers of a metropolis, and hence his constant references about me writing thesaurus aided posts.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#32357 Dec 6, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...The children "need" shoes ...tape worms burrow through the feet ...
Tapeworms come from eating undercooked beef or pork...they dont burrow through skin...roundworms do...and there are certain water borne flukes which burrow through skin.
jai

London, UK

#32358 Dec 6, 2012
these nomads have no right to preach to others.these arabians coupled with mongolians and tibetness have no idea how a civilization work or is.

Location hidden

#32359 Dec 6, 2012
A parasite that goes by the name of Strongyloides stercorlis which has a pig rat pig life cycle of infestation was the reason why Jews forbade the eating of pork.

Mohammed THE LIAR while coining his ersatz Judaism picked that from the Jewish taboo!!!

Location hidden

#32360 Dec 6, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...The children "need" shoes ...tape worms burrow through the feet ...
An average Canadian home in my locality costs around $300,000 and that would be INR 16,200,000 ( Indian rupees)

Just 1 or 2% of Indians earn that money in their life time.

I notice that people have evolved here enough to "stoop and scoop" after their dogs' poop and before a development begins,underground sewers are laid down..along with roads.

When that level of social awareness and development reaches India,India will experience a very steep fall in parasite infestation or any other infection for that matter.

India is slowly extricating itself from poverty--while Muslim Pakistan is steadily adding to its poverty level.

The issue is about development and not religion!!!!
Kaji maji

United States

#32361 Dec 6, 2012
The religion of peace is now using sarin gas in syria to gas mass murder other syrians of the religion of peace. The new name should be , the religion of “FLEAS” or the religion Muhammad Mass Murdering Muslims the 4 M's. T He religion of the 4 M'

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#32362 Dec 6, 2012
MUQ - wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans
I don't talk to taxi drivers or ashtray cleaners.
Ahh our copy cat who got turfed off Topix by the administrators for pirating posts.
Would you like to depart again ?

Location hidden

#32363 Dec 6, 2012
Kaji maji wrote:
The religion of peace is now using sarin gas in syria to gas mass murder other syrians of the religion of peace. The new name should be , the religion of “FLEAS” or the religion Muhammad Mass Murdering Muslims the 4 M's. T He religion of the 4 M'
Bet Egypt is the next civil war victim...those fools have voted a DICTATOR to power!!

Crumbling Islam!!!:):):):

Location hidden

#32364 Dec 6, 2012
Hindus and Sikhs have a great time in Ludhiana in Indian Punjab!:):):):)

In Lahore,in Pakistani portion of Punjab,the Mussulmans make merry in their own inimitable way!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

MUQ Voxx and sundry hooligans will disapprove of Indian way of life and plumb for Muslim way of life in Pakistan.

Lahore, incidentally,is just across the Indian Pakistan border and in 1965 the Indian Army was a stone throw away from the Lahore Airport!
jai

London, UK

#32365 Dec 6, 2012
islam has destroyed north-western india what today known as pakistan.

Location hidden

#32366 Dec 6, 2012
jai wrote:
islam has destroyed north-western india what today known as pakistan.
And,Afghanistan which was once ruled from India!

Islam spread cancer-like from Arabia and now swathes of N Africa Middle East South Asia and S E Asia is afflicted by it.

Cancer spreads fast but ultimately KILLS.

Much like Islam,I would think???:):):):

Location hidden

#32367 Dec 6, 2012

Fun to see Indian "soft power" spread and people having a nice time!!!:):):):
jai

London, UK

#32368 Dec 6, 2012
this nomadic cancer has no place in modern world.their population should not increase above 2 percent of society by any case.what you are seeing infront of your eyes is truth.

Location hidden

#32369 Dec 6, 2012

Makes me smile B-R-O-A-D-L-Y!!!

India makes itself in Peru!!:):):)

And Chinese immigrants import stuff from India to sell it to locals!!!!:):):)

Location hidden

#32370 Dec 6, 2012
India makes itself felt in Peru!!!******

Location hidden

#32371 Dec 6, 2012

I hope it is a matter of time before cars TVs cameras and a host of products from India are sold in the USA!!!:):):)

Tata and Mahindra are trying to sell their cars in USA!!

Good luck!!!:):):)

Location hidden

#32372 Dec 6, 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Smiling broadly...I hope very soon India will match China in making itself felt the world over economically!!!:):):):

Location hidden

#32373 Dec 6, 2012

Indian girl sings in Mandarin !!:):):)
Dak-original

Leatherhead, UK

#32375 Dec 6, 2012
Jassi singh wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an indian Dalit and a wannabe american,hindus are lowest of lowest,they are threat to human gene pool..typical,oh muq oh muq !!
This is jfv's another chadi! Jassi Singh? LOL? Give-aways: "Dalit". This caste oriented "muslim's" sensibility is disturbed but will MUQ allow him to be a muslim? MUQ should first spread more time on this one than salivate at raw material called "non-believers"! Soon this one will bring word "Tamils" in his posts again! OH Chadi! Oh arch chadi!
Dak-original

Leatherhead, UK

#32376 Dec 6, 2012
Jassi singh wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats the most boldest lie you have told,you are still janitor at airport on a temporary contract,if that is what you call to be a professional than what can anybody add .
"jfv" lingo!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 13 min Ismail 622
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 19 min Raydot 489,443
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 19 min Joel 252,827
Topix Forums Being Discontinued (Feb '15) 23 min Raydot 57
Islam claims to be a religion of peace..Yeah ri... 38 min Satans boys club 5
News Viewing Ramadan, Islam's holy month, through ey... 1 hr cheert 3
Shia view of oral sex - permitted or not 1 hr cheert 7
Where is Darth Yoda gone? 5 hr Ismail 24
UK doors will close to Islam 6 hr Frankie Rizzo 68
More from around the web