No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

Full story: Daily Times

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Comments (Page 1,466)

Showing posts 29,301 - 29,320 of49,033
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
jassi singh

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

lot of persons are jealous of Dr.zakir because he is a famous islamic scholar in Inida who has coverted around 70 to 80 thousands hindus to islam. Not a single hindu scholar has ever won in any religious debate against Dr.zakir. Lol
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

jassi singh wrote:
lot of persons are jealous of Dr.zakir because he is a famous islamic scholar in Inida who has coverted around 70 to 80 thousands hindus to islam. Not a single hindu scholar has ever won in any religious debate against Dr.zakir. Lol
Zakir needs to debate scholars like Sam Harris and Tom Holland and then find out how many will convert.

“NEWS ANALYSIS”

Since: Aug 12

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
All Good Hospitals in KSA have plenty of "White Western Doctors from Germany, Britain, Australia, Canada, Denmark....."!!
There is a discriminatory tone here I can notice that automatically suggests that no good hospitals house Indian doctors whereas only good ones have western doctors in abundance.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you do not know what Salary and benefits these White Doctors get here.....they would even go to "moon" to get such salary and facilities. Your remarks are premature and based on your assumptions than facts.
I want you to read the following Q & A on this subject specially on two expats from KSA.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...

Question:
Do indian doctors working in saudi arabia get good pay?
hi. i am going to saudi to work for MOH. i am a doctor by profession. can somebody tell me the life out there? how are indian expatriates treated there? what are the living conditions?

Answer:

Saudis aren't going to like what I have to say, but I will tell you the truth. Salaries here are based first of all on your nationality. Western doctors (Americans. Brits, etc) get the highest pay. Then Saudis. Arabs from other countries, mostly Egyptian or Syrian, then Indians and Pakistanis are the lowest paid in all professions. They are not always treated well, and discriminated against. They stick together in close communities for survival and emotional support. If you are looking for work, I recommend United Arab Emirates. As a doctor you will have it better than most other Indian nationals. But what and how you are treated in the hospital is one thing, life in the society here will be different. Because outside of work, they don't see a doctor, they only see another Indian.

Then some teacher has written also the following:
.......... I told him that I did and he asked me to write about why young Saudis hate foreign workers, particularly Indians, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis. He asked,“Why do they throw rocks at us when they see us in the street?”

I took his question to my students and started a discussion in class. The students agreed that they had harassed foreigners, particularly South Asians, in the street. One said that seeing a worker in the street was a perfect chance for them to beat him up and then run away. Some admitted searching for foreign workers to beat up, throw eggs at and generally abuse. I asked my students why they behaved in this way, what was the reason. Some said it was just fun, nothing more or less. Some said it was because those people were weak and unable to fight back. Some said that their favorite pastime was to catch cats, kill them and skin them. I was shocked and disturbed by all this violence and wondered what was causing it.
The classroom discussion ended but my questions would not go away. Is this violence only committed by children or can we see it at other levels in other forms? How do older people deal with foreign workers? Do the workers feel that we respect them? Sadly, the rude and sarcastic way we often refer to them sprang to my mind. Can such relationships be called humane? Are they based on equality? Are they in keeping with the tenets of Islam?

Do we adult Saudis who sponsor and employ foreigners fulfill the conditions of their contracts — which both we and they have signed? How many housemaids never get a day off?

Normally one should be careful in scanning the right stuff but what I see here, KSA is no wonderful job. Maybe a short term of one years some westerner can pull off but by no way he is going to stay there are follow strict Islamic ways?

“NEWS ANALYSIS”

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't like them there are always other ways to make them leave.
Killing them makes you no better than they that you despice so much.
Use your imaginagion and your sense of humour,god does.
Why encourage such inhuman actions of making people leave their homes? You could have easily overlooked Harminder's inflammatory post.

Why can't we all get along?
Crystabella

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

jassi singh wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you jealous of Dr.zakir
What made you think I'm jealous? I just can't stand the dumb ape.

Are you a real sikh or a muslim pretending to be one?

“NEWS ANALYSIS”

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Indian soldier’ bodies mutilated:
I have no authentic information on that. But I heard that Pakistani Govt. said that these soldier’s bodies were lying in a very difficult terrain and it took lot of time before they could be recovered. You believe it or no you do not believe is up to you. But the Media tries to sensationalize every such issue.
In a way you are nagating to what Govt of India or Wikipedia has claimed pertaining to Saurab Kalia and other 5 dead soldiers. I can't blame you on this because what is being claimed is only one sided.

Saurabh's father, Dr Kalia in his efforts to get help from various foreign organisations had, replies from embassies and high commission of various countries.

Britain: We are seeking from the Indian Army a full report of the postmortem, unfortunately without any success so far.

Israel: Israel does not have diplomatic relations with Pakistan.

Germany: They had contacted the ministry of external affairs and had not received a reply.

Pakistan denied the torture of the six soldiers and rejected India's demand to punish the guilty.

So basically Pakistan can be exonerated. I have seen our politicians interviews where they are doing lot of Pakistan bashing in private interviews but are saying nothing on the diplomatic front.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam is what Quran and sayings of prophet say.
Do you mean to say that Quran has only one simple explicit meaning ? None of it's verses can be misunderstood? If yes, then how do you know that the one you are following is the right one?
Crystabella

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Voice of India wrote:
<quoted text>
Why encourage such inhuman actions of making people leave their homes? You could have easily overlooked Harminder's inflammatory post.
Because people do not want to get along.
jassi singh

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Zakir needs to debate scholars like Sam Harris and Tom Holland and then find out how many will convert.
But Sam and Tom must learn sanskrit first in order to converse him
Crystabella

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

jassi singh wrote:
LMAOF!

What's the point of having an intellectual discussion with a bigot?

He wastes his time and theirs.
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

jassi singh wrote:
<quoted text>
But Sam and Tom must learn sanskrit first in order to converse him
They should learn Hindi-English.
Tyagi

Chandigarh, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

jassi singh wrote:
yeah not one hindu i saw ever debated coz they r fools of the highest order. that man has 1 mission-- convert as many non muslims as possible. he loyal to his cause, hindu leaders dun care and hence this bs u see going on. sikhs n hindus both seek no converts but sikhs unlike muslims are assertive. hindus either very submissive or just too aggressive. middle lane missing!!
Tyagi

Chandigarh, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

jassi singh wrote:
u ain't any real sikh. u are a muzzie n lemme tell u this. no matter how many convert, they will alwaz be the majority. if any risk, they know wat to do. they ain't no stupid meek sheep as in past, u fake sikh.
Dak-original

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

jassi singh wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why you faking id of real dak
Arch Faker playing mischief!

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Crystabella wrote:
<quoted text>
"A small minority of Muslims...."?
I think you meant large majority.
....See the thing is ...when our Muslims begin arguing for Sharia ...We say ..."Well why don't you just go back ?".......and, that pretty much ,just shuts them up ....

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Dak-original wrote:
<quoted text>
..but in last days of his presidency he needed Nancy to be on his side even to construct right words. It is a sober thought that he had N-button at his disposal.
I concur...We dodged a bullet .....Thank the Real God of evolution of species ....

Where was the "Iron Maiden" P.M Thatcher ....when ,she started to succumb to dementia ...????...career wise...

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Voice of India wrote:
<quoted text>
...You don't understand .....Most of us are frightened of "harminder"...so, we just agree with him ..........He'll kill 'halah' style ..!!

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

jassi singh wrote:
Well maybe Dr. Zakir ...is careful with whom He debates ...???

The same is said "here" about Robert Spencer ....that, he mops the floor with Muslim scholars ...Brahma knows best !
Crystabella

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

number four wrote:
<quoted text>....See the thing is ...when our Muslims begin arguing for Sharia ...We say ..."Well why don't you just go back ?".......and, that pretty much ,just shuts them up ....
Lol

Most Muslims in the UK lack the ability to remain silent, even for their own benefit.
Crystabella

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

number four wrote:
<quoted text>...You don't understand .....Most of us are frightened of "harminder"...so, we just agree with him ..........He'll kill 'halah' style ..!!
I had a quick look at his posts. I think he's on the wrong medication.

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Crystabella wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
Most Muslims in the UK lack the ability to remain silent, even for their own benefit.
..This may be so ...but, the United Kingdoms Muslims ...do "not" wish to be repatriated .......

"Crystabella" ...You must understand,the West is becoming more and more secular and atheistic ....this is terrifying for Believers of all stripes ...

(Do not gloat "MUQ" as the Muslim World is becoming more destructive and nihilistic )

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 29,301 - 29,320 of49,033
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Islam Forum right now

Search the Islam Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 min cheapo 353,252
ISIS Occupies Cathedrals in Mosul - Replace Cro... 55 min ashkar cursing israel 53
Stars boycott hotels over Brunei Islamic law 1 hr Warner 116
MM: FCK the USA 1 hr Faith 7
In Islam, can a brother have sex with his sister? (Apr '10) 1 hr warner 185
new Quran website 2 hr warner 26
SHOCKING _ PATX arrested in front of the WHITE ... 2 hr PATX 14
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 5 hr the goddess 198,672
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••