No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

Full story: Daily Times

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Comments (Page 1,458)

Showing posts 29,141 - 29,160 of47,908
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

HAJI KAJI wrote:
To tell you the fact- India needs a brave , stong Jhardu-daar only as PM to solve Kattu problem...! Jo tum jaisey kattu O ki gaand me jhardu maar.....maar.....maar....kE sarhad kE par bhaga dE !!<quoted text>
....NEIN......NEIN.....NEIN... ....(I only read the English)......You can elect a tyrant to persecute India's minorities ......that's fun..

Or...become "better" Hindus ....This is how Eastern Spiritualism ..is gaining in the West ....many people are searching for God ...and, if Hinduism has "more" to offer ...score card ....Hinduism..."one" .....Christianity ..."zero"....
Banda Singh Bahadur

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

harminder wrote:
surround each and every muslim "mohalla" in india with 200 soldiers armed with assault rifles and hand grenades
slaughter all muslims including women and children (leave the moulvis alive)
burn the dead in mass crematoriums
then demolish the mosques in the mohallas
cut up the moulvis so that they are half dead and lastly string up half dead moulvis on long bamboo poles with pig skin stuck around their necks and pork ribs in their mouths
best JHADU against muslims
I agree we should halal the maderchode sulleh darpok when they act up, but I don't agree with killing women or children Paa ji. Even killing unarmed combatants is a sin. If you are a true Sikh, you will not forget the righteousness we as Sikhs stand/stood for throughout history.

WGJKK WGJKF
Deedat

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Dak-original wrote:
<quoted text>
All religions have proved to be inventions of humans.
I Know….I am Agnostic….and I just pointed what facts are…for me religions are just an expression of the unknown which is derived from the fear of unknown
Deedat

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

The legend wrote:
<quoted text>
Ram never existed,all this ram,sita,laxman are fantasies and myth,hanuman flying with whole mountain in his hand,hinduism is the most irrelevant and bogus religion on this planet
Do you think I care about if someone exited or not as it would be same as when certain Prophet rode Burak (donkey/horse with female face) and reached 2nd ,3rd ,4th etc heavens without oxygen or spaceship…..would really like to know about this technology…
Lundd

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

I agree Gand apni kA hole big karwaaaa loo, Pakistani Lunddd Bigg hole ke master hainnnnn

Since: Aug 12

Wakefield, U.K.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
I Know….I am Agnostic….and I just pointed what facts are…for me religions are just an expression of the unknown which is derived from the fear of unknown
Do you find anything funny about the given below post? Anything at all????
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/pakistan/T79...

Wakefield, U.K.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Banda Singh Bahadur wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree we should halal the maderchode sulleh darpok when they act up, but I don't agree with killing women or children Paa ji. Even killing unarmed combatants is a sin. If you are a true Sikh, you will not forget the righteousness we as Sikhs stand/stood for throughout history.
WGJKK WGJKF
Neither he is a sikh nor you are one so quit the dramebaazi ! You know what was a giveaway in your post? Instead of WGJKK WGJKF (WaheGuru Ji Ka Khalsa WaheGuru JI Ki Fateh) it should have been WGJDK WGJDF (WaheGuru Ji Da Khalsa WaheGuru Ji Di Fateh)

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

In the mean time Sikhs have realised that they are sleeping with the enemies and their real enemies are Hindus - not Muslims. There has never been a single sikh here since beginning only impostors.

Wakefield, U.K.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
I Know….I am Agnostic….
Sure ! You were going around this name as well and lost all credibility like your other aliases. We know all about you, Legend.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

N4 wrote:
4)..."MUQ" It is the Muslim World "who" are turning blind eyes ...Any time the Syrians or Persians wish to massacre their own people , orders are given to Hamas or Hezbollah ....provoke Israel ..."turn attention away from us" ..

The Palestinians should just "recognize" Israel ...they have been Arab pawns for much too long ..

2)KSA is too much of a police state ...to praise the lack of crime ..........police that torture ...

I am proud of the Saudi interior minister ...He made Al-Qaeda ..so "unwelcome" ..they had to flee to Yemen ..
Ans.

01. HAMAS and HIZBOLLAH came in the last 20 years or so after the west was turning “Blind eye” to the atrocities of Israel and Jews in Palestine. The west is “Looking” at the reaction, while continue to believe as “Squint eyed” to the actions of Jews.

02. I think the question of “recognition” could be raised if Israel returns to “Pre-1947” borders. This is the best condition to talk about any recognition.

03. You say that Saudi Police torture…. Is there any country’s Police that does not torture? You want example from which country?

And then you are proud of Saudi Interior Minister for this “small service”!!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

VOI wrote:

An empty country with nothing to trade except religion as commodity will remain peaceful as there is nothing to rob as the only commodity being peddled, religion,

02. With the ever changing meaning of Quranic verses, a follower doesn't even know as to what will keep him safe?

Muq, west has seen Jew suffering. 6 Million Jews were massacred while they turned their refused to look in that direction when Germans massacred them so the world community granted them a piece of land as a compensation as they gave us India.

I was shaken up looking at the father of one of the dead, Lt. Saurabh Kalia, who was running from pillar to post to get recognition for his son's sacrifice but our own government has let him down. The old man couldn't even speak properly as he had a speech impediment and stammered..

you are some version of slavery performing some necessary functions (peddling religion) by devoting longer hours and charging less.
Ans.

1. Your comments on Saudi Arabia:

Do you mean to say that “poor country” who do not have any wealth are “safest nation” on this earth? It is one of the most illogical thing I have heard.

As for Saudi Arabian, nor been able to drive, is their life a “Hell” on account of that? If they are given a Driver, either their husband or a professional driver, is it a luxury for them or a burden?

And what about other Muslim countries where women drive? Have they reached to top level of Civilization?

02. Ever changing meaning of Quranic Verses? I think you have lost your senses and gone to the level of so called “Experts” on this thread!!

03. If West has sympathies with Jews, why they did not give them a “safe place” in the midst of Muslim Lands, why they did not give them a safe heaven in their own countries?

And if you know history they promised them “Home Land” even before 6 Million Jews were murdered by Hitler. So what you say is not true.

04. Indian soldier’ bodies mutilated:

I have no authentic information on that. But I heard that Pakistani Govt. said that these soldier’s bodies were lying in a very difficult terrain and it took lot of time before they could be recovered. You believe it or no you do not believe is up to you. But the Media tries to sensationalize every such issue.

And in any way I am not promoting Pakistan or any other Muslim country. Islam is not Pakistan or Saudi Arabia do or say. Islam is what Quran and sayings of prophet say.

05. I am Anti India:

I do not know that I said any thing against India as a country. And I do not know what is the basis on which one defines who is Anti India.

I have not said or done any thing which has harmed India as a country.

But I think that those people who want to remove “1000 years of Indian History” from its pages and consider this as “Darkest period” on Indian History, they are the real Anti Indian people. They are trying to break India be creating hatred between Muslims and Hindus in India.

Their Extremism has already resulted in one partition of India and if they continue unchecked, It might lead to similar situation in future also.

What India needs in unity and not division.

You read my posts and then read those of “Those people who do propaganda that only they are True Indians”…..look at the post and decide who talks about peace and bridging gap and who is bent on abuses and insults.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Yaudheya wrote:

Then why whole Islamic dominance period is seemed fill with Rapes, Murders of father & brothers and millions of innocent unarmed peoples .

MUQ , really you have a need of serious study of Indian history and off-course from basic Mohammedan records then you would know that how many poor Hindus were pushed up to

LOL but you are forgetting that your so called prophet ' consumed ' his ' wife ' in her 'juvenile ' stage .?

PS : Where the question of Lord Krishna and His 16000 wives is , i presented only basic records . No single word was said by my own side .

I am here to give answer to your propaganda and hate spray campaign against Hindus and India , but not to take certificate of saintliness by you and your gang members like imi[ your hero ] fake nevile etc. I know you feel much uncomfortable by ' truth '. You are free to avoid my posts but my questions will continue if you will not stop your propaganda against Hindus and India .
Ans.

1. It depends of what you are looking from Islamic history of India. If you are looking for war and fighting, you will find only that. Like if you only see the sport page of a Newspaper or Crime page, you will see nothing but sport or crime in the Newspaper. It is not the fault of Newspaper, it is your fault that you only look for that page.

2. So if you looking for JIZYA, then you will say that ONLY job of Muslims was to collect JIZYA. Like if I only list all the Anti Muslim riots that took place in India since 1947 and say that ONLY work of Indian Govt. in past 65 years was to conduct Anti Muslim riots. The same is your approach.

3. My prophet did what was right legally, socially and according to customs of his people. That is why no one raised any objection. So your objections are not only spurious but bandy the Noble name of his wife. You are “No Friend” of Lady Aiyesha, not even in the least.

4. If you did not defend Lord Krishna, then what is your position? You approve it or do not approve it?

05. If you are here to answer my posts, then let me tell you, you are doing a very poor job.

I am trying to bridge the gap and you are trying to widen it. Our aim and purpose is not the same.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Dragnet wrote:
01. I thought that you will steer yourself clear from using such pious homilies like "life is a test," but I was clearly barking up the wrong tree. I forgot that you don't like straying from the safe confines of your mental cocoon.

02. Life is far too complex and multidimensional for it to be straitjacketed into such simple explanations like "life is a test," especially when you are given only one chance to prove yourself as per Islamic understanding.

03. At least human tests are far more egalitarian, because in human tests everyone has to face the same level of difficulty. For example, in a given aptitude test everyone is given the same questionnaire. But can the same be said about "human life is a test" phenomena where people with varying advantages and disadvantages in life are jockeying for a place in heaven?

I don't understand what is so spiritual about human behavior that is modified by the fear of consequences? If fear of consequences is the only way by which men can stick to exemplary behavior, then we don't need religion for that.

04. Secular laws are far more effective in making men behave if fear of consequences is the only criteria. For example, you can eliminate shop lifting in one single stroke by installing close circuit cameras in shopping malls. Then does it mean that all the shoppers who don't indulge in shop lifting will find a place in heaven?

05. Now let us take another example, the love of a mother for her child. The love of a mother for her child is selfless and that is regardless of the consequences. You may say that such a love is instinctive, but all the same it is much better than exemplary behavior originating out of fear of consequences. Fear of consequences only pushes the negative traits of our character into the deep recesses of our subconscious mind, where they will bide their time to surface at an opportune moment.

05. Don't you think that a religion like islam which claims to be perfect should rather be aiming for much more far reaching and deeper changes in human personality than the superficial changes brought by fear of consequences?
Ans.

01. There is a Simple answer to your long post…. What we say is based on “Information which we received from the Creator of this Universe and Life”.

“Life is a Test” can only be said by the one who Created Life. Unless you can “Prove” that You Created Life or that life created itself, all your arguments are product of your own head.

Any theory could be as reasonable or as logical or look as perfect as one desires….but it does not mean that it has to be true also!!

So what we say is based on proof from our Creator and what you are saying is from your mind, it could be true and it could be false, it depends if it is in line with what info we got from Creator or against it.

02.“Life is a test” removes all your dimensions into one most important one “How to be successful in the test”. All other dimensions pale in response to this Dimension!! So let us get importance to each dimension according to its priority.

03. Secular Laws are not sufficient to solve any problem of the world from its foundation. Because it does not has any Universal standard. That is why when two “secular countries” got o war, there is no limit to which they will not cross to win that war, even if it means extermination of another “Secular Country”!!

04. Islam brings the “total change” in human perspective to their life and what they should do to pass “The Test”!!

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Aaj ki Taja khabar-

British ex-Defense Minister, Lord Gilbert, has threatened militants in Afghanistan and Pakistan with a neutron bomb. The UK could create “cordons sanitaire along various borders where people are causing trouble", he said.

"Your Lordships may say that this is impractical, but nobody lives up in the mountains on the border between Afghanistan and Pakistan except for a few goats and a handful of people herding them," Lord Gilbert said unveiling his plan to the House of Lords.

"If you told them that some ERRB warheads were going to be dropped there and that it would be a very unpleasant place to go, they would not go there,” he added.“You would greatly reduce your problem of protecting those borders from infiltration from one side or another.”

Hee....hee...MUQ apna Tambu ookhard aur bhag,andhi aai rE !!!!!

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. HAMAS and HIZBOLLAH came in the last 20 years or so after the west was turning “Blind eye” to the atrocities of Israel and Jews in Palestine. The west is “Looking” at the reaction, while continue to believe as “Squint eyed” to the actions of Jews.
02. I think the question of “recognition” could be raised if Israel returns to “Pre-1947” borders. This is the best condition to talk about any recognition.
03. You say that Saudi Police torture…. Is there any country’s Police that does not torture? You want example from which country?
And then you are proud of Saudi Interior Minister for this “small service”!!
1) I have to investigate ...myself ...20 yrs old you claim ..?

2)...NEIN...NEIN...NEIN.....Ev en, "Arab" Generals concur ....those are "not" defensible borders .....come on "MUQ" ...you love Arabs ...but, they tend to be totalitarian ....Israel ..needs a "buffer" zone ........

3) Saudi State Security ...It is awful ,to fall into their hands ....but, If I ask for examples ...You will give them to me .....I will agree ...fuck the police ...

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

HAJI KAJI wrote:
Aaj ki Taja khabar-
British ex-Defense Minister, Lord Gilbert, has threatened militants in Afghanistan and Pakistan with a neutron bomb. The UK could create “cordons sanitaire along various borders where people are causing trouble", he said.
"Your Lordships may say that this is impractical, but nobody lives up in the mountains on the border between Afghanistan and Pakistan except for a few goats and a handful of people herding them," Lord Gilbert said unveiling his plan to the House of Lords.
"If you told them that some ERRB warheads were going to be dropped there and that it would be a very unpleasant place to go, they would not go there,” he added.“You would greatly reduce your problem of protecting those borders from infiltration from one side or another.”
Hee....hee...MUQ apna Tambu ookhard aur bhag,andhi aai rE !!!!!
...Catholics have an "end of days"...This is not concrete ...as Jesus said " It will come like a thief in the night" ...but, Afghanistan "will" invade France ........and. the Anti-Christ ..(comes from Israel)...will conquer the Earth ...

I asked is there an "old" Delhi ...????
Pak Jatt Soorma

Donvale, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

jassi singh, can u do anything other than swear ?

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

MUQ wrote:
05. I am Anti India:
I do not know that I said any thing against India as a country. And I do not know what is the basis on which one defines who is Anti India.
I have not said or done any thing which has harmed India as a country.
But I think that those people who want to remove “1000 years of Indian History” from its pages and consider this as “Darkest period” on Indian History, they are the real Anti Indian people. They are trying to break India be creating hatred between Muslims and Hindus in India.
Their Extremism has already resulted in one partition of India and if they continue unchecked, It might lead to similar situation in future also.
What India needs in unity and not division.
You read my posts and then read those of “Those people who do propaganda that only they are True Indians”…..look at the post and decide who talks about peace and bridging gap and who is bent on abuses and insults.
...by ..Anti-India ...just means , India is better than Pakistan or Bangladesh ....Government wise ...DO YOU CONCUR ..????

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>

03. If West has sympathies with Jews, why they did not give them a “safe place” in the midst of Muslim Lands, why they did not give them a safe heaven in their own countries?
And if you know history they promised them “Home Land” even before 6 Million Jews were murdered by Hitler. So what you say is not true.
...because ....they are "not" Christians ....and, We "give" same amount to Egypt "and" Israel ...over a billion ...

to the winner ...goes the spoils ...

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

yaudheya wrote:
PS : Where the question of Lord Krishna and His 16000 wives is , i presented only basic records . No single word was said by my own side .
....So "How many wives ...did Lord Krishna ..have ....???...a harem (1,600)...as "MUQ" claims ..???

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

number four wrote:
<quoted text>...because ....they are "not" Christians ....and, We "give" same amount to Egypt "and" Israel ...over a billion ...
to the winner ...goes the spoils ...
....What I mean is ....if wish to "do" business in the Middle East ...talk to Israel , Saudi Arabia , U.A.E ,Egypt and Qatar ....the Jews wished to live there .....they are "now" part of the environment ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 29,141 - 29,160 of47,908
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

56 Users are viewing the Islam Forum right now

Search the Islam Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 4 min Faith 325,327
Muslim Porno 13 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 13
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 18 min STEFANO COLONNA 193,681
Five beliefs of islam that muslims are too cowa... 20 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 180
Was Ayesha a teen s lut ? 33 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 5
Israel tortures 800,000 jailed Palestinians. 1 hr Naturally Wired 4
In Islam, can a brother have sex with his sister? (Apr '10) 1 hr Habiba 171
•••
•••