No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ... Full Story
Dak-original

Woking, UK

#31841 Nov 28, 2012
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yaudheya very good observation and true knowledge….. Well people don’t want to see truth of events… well as far as I know that Lord Krishna had only one wife and her name was Rukhmani.
All religions have proved to be inventions of humans.

“NEWS ANALYSIS”

Since: Aug 12

London, UK

#31842 Nov 28, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
No educated foreigner wants to live and work in Saudi Arabia? Did you check it with Indian Foreign Ministry? Do you know how many Millions of Hindus are working in Saudi Arabia? And many of them are Doctors, Engineers and IT professionals, to call them "uneducated" shows you are not serving their cause either!!
When I was writing "no educated foreigner" I meant someone who is not an Indian or desi of our origins. I am fully aware how only Indians and Pakistanis or south east Asians are selling their souls and services in these countries. How many western Doctors or Engineers you have seen in KSA or UAE? Hardly you can spot any. and even count them on fingers of one hand. I didn't mean any disrespect for Indian professionals.

“NEWS ANALYSIS”

London, UK

#31843 Nov 28, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not aware of the History of Saudi Arabia. It became safest state in the world "before" the discovery of Oil!!
The crime situation in Arabia was bad before the King Abdul Aziz took control of this country. Once he unified the whole country and introduced Islam laws to bring down the crime rate.
Once the country got safe and stabilized, then Oil was discovered and since then the crime situation is going worse.
An empty country with nothing to trade except religion as commodity will remain peaceful as there is nothing to rob as the only commodity being peddled, religion, can be had in abundance as it is available in never ending volumes to anyone. The beauty is to make a country peaceful by harnessing all the materialistic riches in and keeping the freedom of the people and technological advancement up in all areas at the forefront. Women cannot drive in Saudi Arabia, Internet freedom is state controlled. Religious freedom doesn't exist and even a slight variation of Wahhabi Islam is also not tolerated. With the ever changing meaning of Quaranic verses, a follower doesn't even know as to what will keep him safe? Some creative Mullah might even come up with a decree that since Mohammed the prophet dies under the age of 61 or 62, no Muslim should be allowed to surpass that age limit - all must die before this landmark ? Isn't it possible? We also know that on many occasions an eye for an eye punishment doesn't apply on King's family where severe crimes have been committed. You have accepted this version of life as your epitome of happiness as your base comparison is with India and Pakistan. If you compare Saudi Arabia with the glittering west, and you had means to live in here comfortably, you will dump KSA immediately.

“NEWS ANALYSIS”

London, UK

#31844 Nov 28, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I know west is turning "Blind eye" towards what these Sheikh and Emirs do…. The same way it is turning "Blind eyes" towards what Isreal does to the hapless Palestinians,!!
What I fear that by "closing both their eyes for so long, they might develop permanent blindness in both eyes"
Muq, west has seen Jew suffering. 6 Million Jews were massacred while they turned their refused to look in that direction when Germans massacred them so the world community granted them a piece of land as a compensation as they gave us India. It is time for all middle eastern nations to come together and accept the state of Israel and end the long conflict. It is going to happen whether with Iran or without it's existence.

I, however acknowledge the atrocities of these people on Palestinians but I have a bigger problem at my own home front to care of? Today, I read a moving story based on truth. A postmortem report revealed some of our brothers were tortured as their tormentors, in 1999, burned their bodies with cigarettes, pierced ear-drums with hot rods, punctured eyes before removing them, breaking most of their teeth and bones, fractured skull, cutting of the lips, chipping of nose, chopping off limbs and private organs besides inflicting all sorts of physical and mental tortures and finally shooting them dead. The postmortem report also confirmed that injuries were inflicted ante-mortem.

I was shaken up looking at the father of one of the dead, Lt. Saurabh Kalia, who was running from pillar to post to get recognition for his son's sacrifice but our own government has let him down. The old man couldn't even speak properly as he had a speech impediment and stammered. Lt Saurabh Kalia along with Sepoys Arjun Ram, Bhanwar Lal Bagaria, Bhika Ram, Moola Ram and Naresh Singh were captured alive from within our own borders in Kargil area and returned dead after 15 (some sources say 22) days in mutilated condition. We need to fix this and then move for straightening out Israel and Palestinians.

The buzzword in India is that we are the fourth largest or third largest army in the world and so strong that even Americans and Chinese tremble listening to marching sound of our forces but the reality is that a third rate power Pakistan can do this to our soldiers and our Government is powerless in getting anything done. Saurabh Kalia went on within Indian borders thinking that no one would dare to ambush them in the back drop of a huge army but the facts were different. There was no backup and no reconnaissance no air support and poor lads were butchered. The fact is that Pakistanis knew Indian Army's strength which our own soldiers didn't know.

We really need to fix this first as our soldiers need not die in vain for a useless leadership in New Delhi but the problem is that new leaders would be even worse than what we have now. Latest example - Akhilesh Yadav has replaced Mulayam Singh who is not only educated but more daring in committing crimes. He is aware that he has to lift status of his kinds by suppressing the deserving ones so we have to get ready for the worst to come in India.

“NEWS ANALYSIS”

London, UK

#31845 Nov 28, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
How is that for ending my post?
You do make some valid arguments and interesting read sometimes but everyone gets the impression that you are anti India from heart and wouldn't mind becoming a Pakistani national if they had better living conditions. In the absence of this, you have adopted next best place for you under present circumstances - KSA. But you are unawre of a fact that "they" shall never treat you as one of their own as for them you are some version of slavery performing some necessary functions (peddling religion) by devoting longer hours and charging less.
Khusi

UK

#31849 Nov 28, 2012
jassi singh wrote:
manmohan ke baad sab se acha pradhan mantri kaun? rahul, modi, nitesh?
Pradhan Mantri jassi gee you should try, our vote with you ......

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#31850 Nov 28, 2012
ME !!!!!! ;) ;)

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#31851 Nov 28, 2012
HAJI KAJI wrote:
ME !!!!!! ;) ;)
...."HK"...Is "New" Delhi ...named after , another Delhi ...???

Las Vegas, NV

#31852 Nov 28, 2012
Voice of India wrote:
<quoted text>
You do make some valid arguments and interesting read sometimes but everyone gets the impression that you are anti India from heart and wouldn't mind becoming a Pakistani national if they had better living conditions. In the absence of this, you have adopted next best place for you under present circumstances - KSA. But you are unawre of a fact that "they" shall never treat you as one of their own as for them you are some version of slavery performing some necessary functions (peddling religion) by devoting longer hours and charging less.
....Rubbish..!!!..."MUQ " has always claimed to be a Son of India ....!!!...And, He is "not" unaware of Arab bigotry .....but, a job is a job .

Las Vegas, NV

#31853 Nov 28, 2012
The legend wrote:
<quoted text>
Ram never existed,all this ram,sita,laxman are fantasies and myth,hanuman flying with whole mountain in his hand,hinduism is the most irrelevant and bogus religion on this planet
....Ohhh...shush..!!!....I BET, YOU DO YOGA..
The legend

Europe

#31854 Nov 28, 2012
jassi singh wrote:
manmohan ke baad sab se acha pradhan mantri kaun? rahul, modi, nitesh?
I think madhu kora from jharkhand
The legend

Europe

#31855 Nov 28, 2012
HAJI KAJI wrote:
ME !!!!!! ;) ;)
Tu pradhan mantri kaaryalay me jhadu marne k layaq bhi nahi,baba ganddev ke aiyaashi ke natijey

Las Vegas, NV

#31856 Nov 28, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>

02. You are not aware of the History of Saudi Arabia. It became safest state in the world "before" the discovery of Oil!!
The crime situation in Arabia was bad before the King Abdul Aziz took control of this country. Once he unified the whole country and introduced Islam laws to bring down the crime rate.
Once the country got safe and stabilized, then Oil was discovered and since then the crime situation is going worse.

04. I know west is turning "Blind eye" towards what these Sheikh and Emirs do…. The same way it is turning "Blind eyes" towards what Isreal does to the hapless Palestinians,!!
What I fear that by "closing both their eyes for so long, they might develop permanent blindness in both eyes"
How is that for ending my post?
4)..."MUQ" It is the Muslim World "who" are turning blind eyes ...Any time the Syrians or Persians wish to massacre their own people , orders are given to Hamas or Hezbollah ....provoke Israel ..."turn attention away from us" ..

The Palestinians should just "recognize" Israel ...they have been Arab pawns for much too long ..

2)KSA is too much of a police state ...to praise the lack of crime ..........police that torture ...

I am proud of the Saudi interior minister ...He made Al-Qaeda ..so "unwelcome" ..they had to flee to Yemen ..

Las Vegas, NV

#31857 Nov 28, 2012
Voice of India wrote:
The buzzword in India is that we are the fourth largest or third largest army in the world and so strong that even Americans and Chinese tremble listening to marching sound of our forces but the reality is that a third rate power Pakistan can do this to our soldiers and our Government is powerless in getting anything done. Saurabh Kalia went on within Indian borders thinking that no one would dare to ambush them in the back drop of a huge army but the facts were different. There was no backup and no reconnaissance no air support and poor lads were butchered. The fact is that Pakistanis knew Indian Army's strength which our own soldiers didn't know.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8oA_Qcpn-IAXX
We really need to fix this first as our soldiers need not die in vain for a useless leadership in New Delhi but the problem is that new leaders would be even worse than what we have now. Latest example - Akhilesh Yadav has replaced Mulayam Singh who is not only educated but more daring in committing crimes. He is aware that he has to lift status of his kinds by suppressing the deserving ones so we have to get ready for the worst to come in India.
..First Pakistan ..is "not" a third rate power ...any, Indian should know this ..She is one of few nuclear armed fighting forces ..who's troops are constantly used as U.N peace keepers ,in some of the worst places on Earth ..

Let this be a lesson ...do "not" surrender ...to Pakistani forces ..!!!...(harminder)

You are unhappy with the "new" leadership ...???...(a quote from a radio personality, Paul Harvey)...In times like these....it helps to recall ....there has always been times like these...

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#31858 Nov 28, 2012
So will you say after few years – Flying Sikh Milkha Singh Ji is a myth !

Learn to read between lines !
The legend wrote:
<quoted text>
Ram never existed,all this ram,sita,laxman are fantasies and myth,hanuman flying with whole mountain in his hand,hinduism is the most irrelevant and bogus religion on this planet
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#31859 Nov 28, 2012
Voice of India wrote:
<quoted text>
When I was writing "no educated foreigner" I meant someone who is not an Indian or desi of our origins. I am fully aware how only Indians and Pakistanis or south east Asians are selling their souls and services in these countries. How many western Doctors or Engineers you have seen in KSA or UAE? Hardly you can spot any. and even count them on fingers of one hand. I didn't mean any disrespect for Indian professionals.
All Good Hospitals in KSA have plenty of "White Western Doctors from Germany, Britain, Australia, Canada, Denmark....."!!

Obviously you do not know what Salary and benefits these White Doctors get here.....they would even go to "moon" to get such salary and facilities.

Your remarks are premature and based on your assumptions than facts.

Las Vegas, NV

#31860 Nov 28, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. Muslims as Aggressors:
Well if your "History" says that, then your history is wrong. "My History" says that it is the white races of Europe who are aggressors and they have filled the world with violence.
First they fought against each others for supremacy, then they colonized the peaceful nations of Asia and Africa and exploited their material and human resources and sucked them dry.
They have fought two of the deadliest wars known to human history and stockpile deadliest weapons in bulk. Which bodes ill for the world and every one living in this world.
And USA has been fighting continuously even after the end of WW-2, first in Korea,. Then in Vietnam, then cold war, then Iraq and Afghanistan and now "itching" to have a go on Iran and every other Muslim country.
How is "That" for a history lesson? You forget "log" in your eyes and looking for "straws" in other's eyes? Do you?
1)You are not that stupid ...Egyptian and Persian armies were conquering nations ...well, before the Romans
2)Africa was "never" peaceful ...as for Asia ..I can not say
2a) I too thought Europeans ,sure treat Africans poorly........until, til learned how Africans treat other Africans ...
3)..This is unfair ..
a)WWII..American fought against Japanese Imperialism ..and, Nazi Germany ..
b)Korea was a "U.N" police action ..to halt the invading North..
c)Vietnam ...also a defense of our ally in the South ..
d)Cold War ...Atheistic Marxism is evil
e)Iraq..Liberation of Kuwait ...and, to safeguard Saudi oil wells ..
f)Afghanistan ...Al-Qaeda under the protection of the Taliban ..murdered my people .
g) If the Persians build a nuclear device..they will be able to release Hezbollah to run amok ..

The Crusades were launched because Muslims kept harassing Christian pilgrims visiting Jerusalem ...

Iraq War #2..We can fight Islamic terror on our shores (U.S.A)...or...in the Middle East ...Violent Jihad is a Muslim problem ...better , that Muslims die ...maybe, your faith will be moved to correct the problem ....

I am biased of course ...but, I do have some missteps ..Our many "Indian Wars" we wanted their land ...."War of 1812" We wanted Canada... "Spanish-American War" We picked a fight with a mighty "european" power ,because we wanted to see how strong we were ....And, our many clandestine C.I.A operation in Latin America and the Caribbean ...Just good ole' American imperialism ...
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#31861 Nov 28, 2012
A National Loss? Should we say?-- MUQ

Woman air force officer commits suicide in Jodhpur

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/

JAIPUR: A woman officer of the Indian Air Force (IAF) committed suicide in her home in Jodhpur on Wednesday, police said.

Squadron leader Anandita Das, 29, from West Bengal was found hanging by the ceiling at her home in Jodhpur, about 340 km from here, early Wednesday. Das was commissioned as an officer in 2006. Her husband is also an air force officer and posted in Jodhpur.

The couple got married in 2008.

"Her body has been sent for post mortem. The air force has assured us full cooperation in the investigations," said a police official.
"The air force has ordered a enquiry into the incident," defense ministry spokesperson S.D. Goswami told IANS on phone.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#31862 Nov 28, 2012
Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum,(THE SEALED NECTAR, Biography of the Noble Prophet [pbuh], by SAFI UL RAHMAN al-Mubarakpuri
Jamia Salafia - India Translated by Issam Diab Maktaba Dar-us-Salam Publishers and Distributors, Part- 35
http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/Books/SM_t...

Hope inspiring Breezes from the Madinese
It was during the pilgrimage season, in the eleventh year of Prophethood, that the Islamic Call found the righteous seeds through which it would grow up to constitute tall trees whose leaves would foster the new faith and shelter the new vulnerable converts from the blows of injustices and high-handness of Quraish. It was the Prophet’s wise practice to meet the delegates of the Arabian tribes by night so that the hostile Makkans would not debar him from achieving his objectives.[Tareekh-e-Islam p.129] In the company of his two truthful Companions ‘Ali and Abu Bakr, he had an interesting talk regarding Islamization with Bani Dhuhal, but the latter suspended their conversion.[Mukhtasar Seerat Ar-Rasool p.150]

In pursuit of the same objective, the Prophet and his Companions passed by ‘Aqabat Mina where they heard people talking. They went at their heels until they encountered six men from Yathrib, all of whom from Khazraj tribe: As‘ad bin Zurarah,‘Awf bin Harith, Rafi‘ bin Malik, Qutbah bin ‘Amir,‘Uqbah bin ‘Amir and Jabir bin ‘Abdullah. The last two being from Aws and the former four from Khazraj.

The Madinese always heard the Jews say that a Prophet was about to rise, for the time for a new dispensation had arrived. Him they would follow and then smite their enemies as the children of ‘Ad and Iram had been smitten.[Rahmat-al-lil'alameen 1/84; Ibn Hisham 1/429; Za'd Al-Ma'ad 2/50]

"Of what tribe are you?" asked the Prophet. "Of the tribe of Khazraj," they replied. "Are you the allies of the Jews?" The Prophet enquired. They said: "Yes." "Then why not sit down for a little and I will speak to you." The offer was readily accepted for the fame of Muhammad [pbuh] had spread to Madinah and the strangers were curious to see more of the man who had created a stir in the whole area. The Prophet [pbuh] presented to them an expose of Islam, explained its implications, and the responsibilities that fell upon the men who accepted it. When the Prophet [pbuh] concluded his talk, they exchanged among themselves ideas to the following effect: "Know surely, this is the Prophet with whom the Jews are ever threatening us; wherefore let us make haste and be the first to join him."

They, therefore, embraced Islam, and said to the Prophet, "We have left our community for no tribe is so divided by hatred and rancour as they are. Allah may cement our ties through you. So let us go and invite them to this religion of yours; and if Allah unites them in it, no man will be dearer than you."

The handful of Madinese converts remained steady to the cause and they preached the Islam with full zeal and devotion with the result that they succeeded in winning adherents for Islam from amongst their fellow citizens and hardly was there a house in Madinah not talking curiously and enthusiastically about the Messenger of Allah [pbuh].[Ibn Hisham 1/428-430]

Marriage of the Prophet [pbuh] to ‘Aishah [R]
In Shawwal of the same year, the Prophet [pbuh] concluded a marriage contract with ‘Aishah [R],‘the truth verifier’, when she was six of age and consummated his marriage with her in Shawwal, the year 1 A.H. in Madinah when she was nine.[Bukhari 1/551; Talqeeh Fuhoom Ahl-al-Athar, p.10]

(Abridged)
(Contd.)
rider

Marquette, MI

#31863 Nov 28, 2012
www.religiondispatches.org/.../does_mormonism...
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
Aug 8, 2012 – Return to Religion Dispatches Home ... employee, who states,“Every Mormon grows up with the idea that it's OK to lie if it's for a higher cause.”...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Question for Orthodox Muslims 54 min Ofo Oao 9
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 59 min cheapo 373,473
Muslim objects to peppa pig 1 hr Old Pom 37
You muslims need to get out of the U.S.A 1 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 30
Five beliefs of islam that muslims are too cowa... (Feb '14) 1 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 297
Are moderate muslims extremists? 1 hr Onelawforall 1
KC: America ---> Satan 1 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 3
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 202,601

Islam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE