No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54739 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

“Kradvanto Viswam Aryam ”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#31825 Nov 28, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>

02. It is recommended ...If prophet consummated his marriage "as soon as his wife had reached womanhood, he did no wrong" if that is what you mean.
LOL but you are forgetting that your so called prophet ' consumed ' his ' wife ' in her 'juvenile ' stage . Does Human anatomy and physiology allow a fully mature male [ in case of your so called prophet it is 56 years ] to make sexual relation with a girl before reach to 16 - 18 years ? Is it not a crime on both - moral and biological level ?

Location hidden

#31826 Nov 28, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>

See how you "justify" those 16,000 wives for "Your Hero"!!
I was not justifying any one . I was trying to understand the difference between a real ideal person and a ' masked 'person . Even you can see many emotional Hindus who criticize the Lord Ram for His ' mistreatment ' with SITA .[ Although they forget the difference between a ' husband Ram ' and ' king Ram '. Stupid jury of Academy award also couldn't understand this difference and denied to give this award to Hindi movie " RAM RARJYA " .]

Location hidden

#31827 Nov 28, 2012
PS : Where the question of Lord Krishna and His 16000 wives is , i presented only basic records . No single word was said by my own side .

Location hidden

#31828 Nov 28, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>

I know you are not fit for any logical debate…. You are interested in only name calling and raise issues which are not at all related to the point of discussions.
I am here to give answer to your propaganda and hate spray campaign against Hindus and India , but not to take certificate of saintliness by you and your gang members like imi[ your hero ] fake nevile etc. I know you feel much uncomfortable by ' truth '. You are free to avoid my posts but my questions will continue if you will not stop your propaganda against Hindus and India .

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#31829 Nov 28, 2012
Who made you representative of Kattus ? Name few of them in forum. As matter of fact Chaddi has even called you a Chutiya many times !

Or are you another Mohammad in making, Get up in morning take nimbu-pani to get over the hangover......scratch balls and find it still sticky with blood of your granddaughter ....another Aysha....get deliriums and think it revelation....then crawl back to 4th hand computer and write with dirty bloody fingers ....."raping a 9 year old gal by 58....errrrr 70 year old man is alright as per sharia ...and it is God's will ????"

Teri gaand mein gadhey ka lund daal kaar muh baand kiA jaeyga....then you will understand why ShariA is evil !

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. In these discussions, "We" represents Muslims and "They" means Jews, Christians, Hindus or other Non Muslims, depending on the topic of discussions.
I am not here as Individual but as a representatives of Muslims. Islam is not Arab or Asian or Western, Islam is a Universal religion for every one to join.

I am on the side of Islam neither on the side of Iran or on the side of Saudia!!

MILKY WAY

#31830 Nov 28, 2012
Very informative post ! Giving salary is a non-Muslim trend . and according to Sharia !Nadirshah waged war all life with a big Jehadi Army(soldier - only gainful employment in his reign), you will be surprised to know that they were paid no salary......only loot maar was their earning. Then look at Mohammad's own warriors , do you think they were paid any wages ? Nope.....1/3rd loot was Mohammad's earning and rest soldier's !

No war - and Kattu world will have biggest famine !!!!!
harminder wrote:
migrant workers conditions in saudi arabia
Migrant Worker Rights
Over 8 million migrant workers fill manual, clerical, and service jobs, constituting more than half the national workforce. MANY SUFFER MULTIPLE ABUSES AND LABOR EXPLOITATION, SOMETIMES AMOUNTING TO SLAVERY-LIKE CONDITIONS.
The kafala (sponsorship) system ties migrant workers' residency permits to their “sponsoring” employers, whose written consent is required for workers to change employers or exit the country. EMPLOYERS ABUSE THIS POWER TO CONFISCATE PASSPORTS, WITHHOLD WAGES, AND FORCE MIGRANTS TO WORK AGAINST THEIR WILL.
In August Jadawel International, owned by Saudi Arabia's third richest man, Shaikh Muhammad bin Issa Al Jaber, was six months in arrears with salary payments, as in previous years, and MANAGERS THREATENED WORKERS NOT TO PURSUE COMPLAINTS IN LABOR COURT.
Migrant Worker Rights
Over 8 million migrant workers fill manual, clerical, and service jobs, constituting more than half the national workforce. Many suffer multiple abuses and labor exploitation, sometimes amounting to slavery-like conditions.
The kafala (sponsorship) system ties migrant workers' residency permits to their “sponsoring” employers, whose written consent is required for workers to change employers or exit the country. Employers abuse this power to confiscate passports, withhold wages, and force migrants to work against their will.
In August Jadawel International, owned by Saudi Arabia's third richest man, Shaikh Muhammad bin Issa Al Jaber, was six months in arrears with salary payments, as in previous years, and managers threatened workers not to pursue complaints in labor court.
Some 1.5 million migrant domestic workers remain excluded from the 2005 Labor Law. As in years past, Asian embassies reported thousands of complaints from domestic workers forced to work 15 to 20 hours a day, seven days a week, and denied their salaries. DOMESTIC WORKERS, MOST OF WHOM ARE WOMEN, FREQUENTLY ENDURE FORCED CONFINEMENT, FOOD DEPRIVATION, AND SEVERE PSYCHOLOGICAL, PHYSICAL, AND SEXUAL ABUSE.
saudis just CANT work ….so they make asians work like slaves
In December 2010, authorities made no attempts to rescue an Indonesian migrant domestic worker who had worked for 10 years without pay and whose sponsors were “renting” her out to other houses, according to one Saudi woman who informed authorities. In November 2010, authorities in Abha, southern Saudi Arabia, recovered the body of Kikim Komalasari, a 36-year-old Indonesian domestic worker, bearing signs of extensive physical abuse. In September an appeals court overturned a three-year prison sentence for the employer found guilty of severely assaulting Sumiati Mustapa, her Indonesian domestic worker. In June the government beheaded Ruyati binti Sapubi, an Indonesian domestic worker convicted of murdering her employer who allegedly refused to allow binti Sapubi to return home. Courts sentenced another Indonesian domestic worker to death for killing her employer after he allegedly tried to rape her.
Saudi Arabia continued to deport hundreds of Somalis to Mogadishu, Somalia’s capital, according to the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, despite the acute violence there.
saudis DEPORT workers in shiploads back to their countries….95% of these workers are MUSLIM…(and muslim filth on here talk about "islamic juriprudence,,,,,islamic equality ….and other lies)

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#31831 Nov 28, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. Your "impartiality " and "reasonableness" is evident when you mix the two issues and try to get your desired results. You are commenting on my post and then say that "some time back I wrote such and such"…. In which context that post was written you have not described.
02. I wrote that as per Islam, human's life is a test on this earth. Depending on how he or she performs the test, they will either be rewarded or face the wrath of their Creator.
Yes men have free will to chose their path.
03. What role fear has to do with it? The examinee should be told of the consequences of how he performs in the test. It would be very illogical so as to not warn the examinee as to what would be the consequences of the path they choose.
Other wise they would say "We never realized that this test is so serious and its consequences so important for our future life".
Free Will has to be used AFTER knowing the consequences of what one Chooses. This is Indeed a Mercy from Our Lord and Creator that He has clearly told us what shall happen to us.
04. I do not know on "what basis" these "safest countries in the world" are decided. But every one can see the crime rates in Saudi Arabia and those "safest countries" and can rate them.
05. The deterrent is not for the Criminal but the "would be" criminals. There are many people with weak minds who have criminal tendencies, who when they see the punishment, stay away for the path of crime.
There is no way in which crime can be eliminated from the society, it could be brought to its lowest level by using Islamic system.
I thought that you will steer yourself clear from using such pious homilies like "life is a test," but I was clearly barking up the wrong tree. I forgot that you don't like straying from the safe confines of your mental cocoon.

Life is far too complex and multidimensional for it to be straitjacketed into such simple explanations like "life is a test," especially when you are given only one chance to prove yourself as per islamic understanding. At least human tests are far more egalitarian, because in human tests everyone has to face the same level of difficulty. For example, in a given aptitude test everyone is given the same questionnaire. But can the same be said about "human life is a test" phenomena where people with varying advantages and disadvantages in life are jockeying for a place in heaven?

I don't understand what is so spiritual about human behavior that is modified by the fear of consequences? If fear of consequences is the only way by which men can stick to exemplary behavior, then we don't need religion for that. Secular laws are far more effective in making men behave if fear of consequences is the only criteria. For example, you can eliminate shop lifting in one single stroke by installing close circuit cameras in shopping malls. Then does it mean that all the shoppers who don't indulge in shop lifting will find a place in heaven?

Now let us take another example, the love of a mother for her child. The love of a mother for her child is selfless and that is regardless of the consequences. You may say that such a love is instinctive, but all the same it is much better than exemplary behavior originating out of fear of consequences. Fear of consequences only pushes the negative traits of our character into the deep recesses of our subconscious mind, where they will bide their time to surface at an opportune moment. Don't you think that a religion like islam which claims to be perfect should rather be aiming for much more far reaching and deeper changes in human personality than the superficial changes brought by fear of consequences?
harminder

Mumbai, India

#31833 Nov 28, 2012
Israels IRON DOME air defence system is a battle game changer

it has shot off hamas missiles and arty shells aimed at killing innocent israeli citizens

it defeats UPFRONT the muslim promise to "PUSH ALL JEWS INTO THE SEA"

the iron dome missile system has clearly DEFEATED mad muslims out to kill innocent citizens of Israel

mad muslims must be squealing like stuck pigs
Deedat

Bangalore, India

#31836 Nov 28, 2012
yaudheya wrote:
<quoted text>
I was not justifying any one . I was trying to understand the difference between a real ideal person and a ' masked 'person . Even you can see many emotional Hindus who criticize the Lord Ram for His ' mistreatment ' with SITA .[ Although they forget the difference between a ' husband Ram ' and ' king Ram '. Stupid jury of Academy award also couldn't understand this difference and denied to give this award to Hindi movie " RAM RARJYA " .]
Yaudheya very good observation and true knowledge….. Well people don’t want to see truth of events… well as far as I know that Lord Krishna had only one wife and her name was Rukhmani.
The legend

Europe

#31837 Nov 28, 2012
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yaudheya very good observation and true knowledge….. Well people don’t want to see truth of events… well as far as I know that Lord Krishna had only one wife and her name was Rukhmani.
Ram never existed,all this ram,sita,laxman are fantasies and myth,hanuman flying with whole mountain in his hand,hinduism is the most irrelevant and bogus religion on this planet
pskak

Europe

#31839 Nov 28, 2012
The legend wrote:
<quoted text>
Ram never existed,all this ram,sita,laxman are fantasies and myth,hanuman flying with whole mountain in his hand,hinduism is the most irrelevant and bogus religion on this planet
and koran is also mumbo jumbo of an arabian bandit.

“NEWS ANALYSIS”

Since: Aug 12

London, UK

#31840 Nov 28, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. calling your forefathers "brutal and without any regard for human sentiments, dignity and respect" does show what type of brat you are!!
I was not referring to my forefathers but yours as they followed Sharia.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Just calling them names would not serve your purpose. You have to Demonstrate that your 'Milk of Human Kindness Flowing for the Criminal and not their Victims" type of Justice system is able to control the Crime Situation.
Safest countries in the world without sharia are:-

10. New Zealand
With a total population of 4 million, this beautiful country deserves to be in the list of safest countries to live in 2012.

9. Canada
Rank as the second largest nation in the globe and only shares a land border with the USA. Aside from this, the country has few world enemies. It also belongs to the top 3 friendliest countries in the world.

8. Switzerland
Indeed, a place of heaven on earth surrounded with honest, friendly and hardworking people. The safety in Switzerland is great compared to other highly developed countries.

7. Norway
Majestic nature, beautiful landscape, and breath taking scenes, that’s Norway is all about. Aside from the physical advantages, the country has a strong social welfare system. You can get help in the event something unusual happens like sickness or unemployment. Living in Norway gives you a sense of peace of mind. They also give particular attention to women and children.

6. Costa Rica
Costa Rica is definitely one of the safest places in the world. It has a stable democracy. Matter of fact, it can be the safest country in the Central America.

5. Finland
With its quiet environment, it is surely a perfect escape from international conflicts. It is situated in the north side of the world, a perfect location to disappear.

4. Australia
The land down under has a rich natural resources and huge potential economy. The country is included in the friendliest country list.

3. Ireland
A country included in the list of friendliest country in the world.

2. Tuvalu
Tuvalu is a remote paradise perfect for a getaway adventure, the safest places in the planet. The people are friendly and accommodating.

1. Iceland
The safest place on the earth.

None of the countries above have sharia or even any capital punishment.

On the other hand, in 1990, from one day to another Kuwait went on to become from your "safest" under Sharia country to the most unsafe Sharia country in the world. The status of Saudi and UAE was also shaken up immediately as Saddam targeted these two nations with his SCUD missiles.
Dak-original

Leatherhead, UK

#31841 Nov 28, 2012
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
All religions have proved to be inventions of humans.

“NEWS ANALYSIS”

London, UK

#31842 Nov 28, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
No educated foreigner wants to live and work in Saudi Arabia? Did you check it with Indian Foreign Ministry? Do you know how many Millions of Hindus are working in Saudi Arabia? And many of them are Doctors, Engineers and IT professionals, to call them "uneducated" shows you are not serving their cause either!!
When I was writing "no educated foreigner" I meant someone who is not an Indian or desi of our origins. I am fully aware how only Indians and Pakistanis or south east Asians are selling their souls and services in these countries. How many western Doctors or Engineers you have seen in KSA or UAE? Hardly you can spot any. and even count them on fingers of one hand. I didn't mean any disrespect for Indian professionals.

“NEWS ANALYSIS”

London, UK

#31843 Nov 28, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not aware of the History of Saudi Arabia. It became safest state in the world "before" the discovery of Oil!!
The crime situation in Arabia was bad before the King Abdul Aziz took control of this country. Once he unified the whole country and introduced Islam laws to bring down the crime rate.
Once the country got safe and stabilized, then Oil was discovered and since then the crime situation is going worse.
An empty country with nothing to trade except religion as commodity will remain peaceful as there is nothing to rob as the only commodity being peddled, religion, can be had in abundance as it is available in never ending volumes to anyone. The beauty is to make a country peaceful by harnessing all the materialistic riches in and keeping the freedom of the people and technological advancement up in all areas at the forefront. Women cannot drive in Saudi Arabia, Internet freedom is state controlled. Religious freedom doesn't exist and even a slight variation of Wahhabi Islam is also not tolerated. With the ever changing meaning of Quaranic verses, a follower doesn't even know as to what will keep him safe? Some creative Mullah might even come up with a decree that since Mohammed the prophet dies under the age of 61 or 62, no Muslim should be allowed to surpass that age limit - all must die before this landmark ? Isn't it possible? We also know that on many occasions an eye for an eye punishment doesn't apply on King's family where severe crimes have been committed. You have accepted this version of life as your epitome of happiness as your base comparison is with India and Pakistan. If you compare Saudi Arabia with the glittering west, and you had means to live in here comfortably, you will dump KSA immediately.

“NEWS ANALYSIS”

London, UK

#31844 Nov 28, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I know west is turning "Blind eye" towards what these Sheikh and Emirs do…. The same way it is turning "Blind eyes" towards what Isreal does to the hapless Palestinians,!!
What I fear that by "closing both their eyes for so long, they might develop permanent blindness in both eyes"
Muq, west has seen Jew suffering. 6 Million Jews were massacred while they turned their refused to look in that direction when Germans massacred them so the world community granted them a piece of land as a compensation as they gave us India. It is time for all middle eastern nations to come together and accept the state of Israel and end the long conflict. It is going to happen whether with Iran or without it's existence.

I, however acknowledge the atrocities of these people on Palestinians but I have a bigger problem at my own home front to care of? Today, I read a moving story based on truth. A postmortem report revealed some of our brothers were tortured as their tormentors, in 1999, burned their bodies with cigarettes, pierced ear-drums with hot rods, punctured eyes before removing them, breaking most of their teeth and bones, fractured skull, cutting of the lips, chipping of nose, chopping off limbs and private organs besides inflicting all sorts of physical and mental tortures and finally shooting them dead. The postmortem report also confirmed that injuries were inflicted ante-mortem.

I was shaken up looking at the father of one of the dead, Lt. Saurabh Kalia, who was running from pillar to post to get recognition for his son's sacrifice but our own government has let him down. The old man couldn't even speak properly as he had a speech impediment and stammered. Lt Saurabh Kalia along with Sepoys Arjun Ram, Bhanwar Lal Bagaria, Bhika Ram, Moola Ram and Naresh Singh were captured alive from within our own borders in Kargil area and returned dead after 15 (some sources say 22) days in mutilated condition. We need to fix this and then move for straightening out Israel and Palestinians.

The buzzword in India is that we are the fourth largest or third largest army in the world and so strong that even Americans and Chinese tremble listening to marching sound of our forces but the reality is that a third rate power Pakistan can do this to our soldiers and our Government is powerless in getting anything done. Saurabh Kalia went on within Indian borders thinking that no one would dare to ambush them in the back drop of a huge army but the facts were different. There was no backup and no reconnaissance no air support and poor lads were butchered. The fact is that Pakistanis knew Indian Army's strength which our own soldiers didn't know.

We really need to fix this first as our soldiers need not die in vain for a useless leadership in New Delhi but the problem is that new leaders would be even worse than what we have now. Latest example - Akhilesh Yadav has replaced Mulayam Singh who is not only educated but more daring in committing crimes. He is aware that he has to lift status of his kinds by suppressing the deserving ones so we have to get ready for the worst to come in India.

“NEWS ANALYSIS”

London, UK

#31845 Nov 28, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
How is that for ending my post?
You do make some valid arguments and interesting read sometimes but everyone gets the impression that you are anti India from heart and wouldn't mind becoming a Pakistani national if they had better living conditions. In the absence of this, you have adopted next best place for you under present circumstances - KSA. But you are unawre of a fact that "they" shall never treat you as one of their own as for them you are some version of slavery performing some necessary functions (peddling religion) by devoting longer hours and charging less.
Khusi

UK

#31849 Nov 28, 2012
jassi singh wrote:
manmohan ke baad sab se acha pradhan mantri kaun? rahul, modi, nitesh?
Pradhan Mantri jassi gee you should try, our vote with you ......

MILKY WAY

#31850 Nov 28, 2012
ME !!!!!! ;) ;)
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#31851 Nov 28, 2012
HAJI KAJI wrote:
ME !!!!!! ;) ;)
...."HK"...Is "New" Delhi ...named after , another Delhi ...???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 33 min Faith Michigan 512,670
News Lindsay Lohan claims she was 'racially profiled... 38 min Faith Michigan 1
Do muslims consider women as property 1 hr ChinChin 15
Is koran the literal word of god Bannon thread 1 hr ChinChin 24
What Happened To All The Europeans? 1 hr ChinChin 10
News What's Wrong with Slavery and Rape? 1 hr ChinChin 1
Santa Barbara Masjid burned down. 1 hr ChinChin 11
More from around the web