No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54737 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#31714 Nov 25, 2012
Voice of India wrote:
<quoted text>
. Please do your research. It is in the league of 3 Billion Dollar turnover wise. Almost one tenth of India's export income.
Did some research...April 2011 export income was about $28 billion.

The post you have put up is TYPICAL "PROPHET" LIE WHO COUNTERFEITED JUDAISM/CHRISTIANITY/MOTHER GOOSE FAIRY TALES TO PRODUCE SOMETHING CALLED "islam" that is ersatz Judaism!

http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/...
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#31716 Nov 25, 2012
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Your imagination of what you think of what you read is more shallow indeed.
Thank you for your "Kind" words!!
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#31717 Nov 25, 2012
Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum,(THE SEALED NECTAR, Biography of the Noble Prophet [pbuh], by SAFI UL RAHMAN al-Mubarakpuri
Jamia Salafia - India Translated by Issam Diab Maktaba Dar-us-Salam Publishers and Distributors, Part- 33
http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/Books/SM_t...

The Third Phase: Mission to Taif

In Shawwal [Tareekh-e-Islam 1/122](in the last of May or in the beginning of June 619 A.D.), ten years after receiving his mission from his Lord, the Prophet [pbuh] set out towards At-Ta’if, about 60 kilometres from Makkah, in the company of his freed slave Zaid bin Haritha inviting people to Islam. But contrary to his expectations, the general atmosphere was terribly hostile. He approached the family of ‘Umair, who were reckoned amongst the nobility of the town. But, to his disappointment, all of them turned deaf ear to his message and used abusive language as regards the noble cause he had been striving for.

Three brothers from the chieftains of Thaqeef —‘Abd Yaleel, Mas‘ud and Habeeb — sons of ‘Amr bin ‘Umair Ath-Thaqafy met the Prophet [pbuh], who invited them to embrace Islam and worship Allah, but they impudently jeered at him and refused his invitation. "He is tearing the cloths of Al-Ka‘bah; is it true that Allah has sent you as a Messenger?" said one of them. "Has not Allah found someone else to entrust him with His Message?" said the second. "I swear by Allah that I will never have any contact with you. If you are really the Messenger of Allah, then you are too serious to retort back; and if you are belying Allah, then I feel it is imperative not to speak to." said the third. The Messenger of Allah [pbuh], finding that they were hopeless cases, stood up and left them saying: "Should you indulge in these practices of yours, never divulge them to me."

For ten days he stayed there delivering his message to several people, one after another, but all to no purpose. Stirred up to hasten the departure of the unwelcome visitor, the people hooted him through the alley-ways, pelted him with stones and obliged him to flee from the city pursued by a relentless rabble. Blood flowed down both his legs; and Zaid, endeavouring to shield him, was wounded in the head.

The mob did not desist until they had chased him two or three miles across the sandy plains to the foot of the surrounding hills. There, wearied and exhausted, he took refuge in one of the numerous orchards, and rested against the wall of a vineyard. At a time when the whole world seemed to have turned against him, Muhammad [pbuh] turned to his Lord and betook himself to prayer and the following touching words are still preserved as those through which his oppressed soul gave vent to its distress. He was weary and wounded but confident of the help of his Lord:

"O Allah! To You alone I make complaint of my helplessness, the paucity of my resources and my insignificance before mankind. You are the most Merciful of the mercifuls. You are the Lord of the helpless and the weak, O Lord of mine! Into whose hands would You abandon me: into the hands of an unsympathetic distant relative who would sullenly frown at me, or to the enemy who has been given control over my affairs? But if Your wrath does not fall on me, there is nothing for me to worry about."

"I seek protection in the light of Your Countenance, which illuminates the heavens and dispels darkness, and which controls all affairs in this world as well as in the Hereafter. May it never be that I should incur Your wrath, or that You should be wrathful to me. And there is no power nor resource, but Yours alone."..

(Contd.)
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#31718 Nov 25, 2012
Heart-broken and depressed, Muhammad [pbuh] set out on the way back to Makkah. When he reached Qarn Al-Manazil, Allah, the Almighty sent him Gabriel together with the angel of mountains. The latter asked the Prophet [pbuh] for permission to bury Makkah between Al–Akhshabain —Abu Qubais and Qu‘ayqa‘an mountains.

Full narration of this event was given by ‘Aishah [R](the Prophet’s spouse). She said: "I asked the Prophet [pbuh] if he had ever experienced a worse day than Uhud. He answered that he had suffered a lot from those people (the idolaters) but the most painful was on the day of ‘Aqabah. I went seeking support from Ibn ‘Abd Yalil bin ‘Abd Kalal, but he spurned me. I set out wearied and grieved heedless of anything around me until I suddenly realized I was in Qarn Ath-Tha‘alib, called Qarn Al-Manazil. There, I looked up and saw a cloud casting its shade on me, and Gabriel addressing me:

Allah has heard your people’s words and sent you the angel of mountains to your aid. The latter called and gave me his greetings and asked for my permission to bury Makkah between Al-Akhshabain, the two mountains flanking Makkah. I said in reply that I would rather have someone from their loins who will worship Allah, the All–Mighty with no associate." A concise meaningful answer fully indicative of the Prophet’s matchless character and the fathomless magnanimous manners.[Bukhari 1/458; Muslim 2/109]

The Messenger of Allah [pbuh] then came back to wakefulness and his heart was set at rest in the light of that invisible Divinely provided aid. He proceeded to Wadi Nakhlah where he stayed for a few days…

(Abridged)
(Contd.)



“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#31719 Nov 25, 2012
Have you ever wondered why Japan- most advanced nation in Asia never had Muslim nuisance ?

Here it is-

I NEVER KNEW THIS ABOUT JAPAN

They are indeed a very evolved race. Have you ever read in the newspaper that
a political leader or a prime minister from an Islamic nation has visited Japan?
Have you ever come across news that the King of Iran or a Saudi Arabia prince has
visited Japan? Japan, a Country keeping Islam at bay. Japan has put strict restrictions on Islam
and ALL Muslims.

The reasons are:
a) Japan is the only nation that does not give citizenship to Muslims.

b) In Japan permanent residency is not given to Muslims.

c) There is a strong ban on the propagation of Islam in Japan .

d) In the University of Japan, Arabic or any Islamic language is not taught.
e) One cannot import Koran published in Arabic language.
f) According to data published by Japanese government,
it has given temporary residency to only 2 lakhs
Muslims, who need to follow the Japanese Law of the Land. These
Muslims should speak Japanese and carry their
religious rituals in their homes.
g) Japan is the only country in the world that has a negligible number of
embassies of Islamic countries.
h) Japanese people are not attracted to Islam at all.
i) Muslims residing in Japan are the employees of foreign companies.
j) Even today visas are not granted to Muslim doctors, engineers or managers
sent by foreign companies.
k) In the majority of companies, it is stated in their regulations that no
Muslims should apply for a job.
l) The Japanese government is of the opinion that Muslims are
fundamentalist and even in the era of globalization, they are not willing to
change their Muslim laws.
m) Muslims cannot even think about getting a rented house in Japan .
n) If anyone comes to know that his neighbor is a Muslim then the whole
neighbourhood stays alert.
o) No one can start an Islamic cell or Arabic Madarsa in Japan
p) There is no personal (Sharia) law in Japan.
q) If a Japanese woman marries a Muslim then she is considered an outcast
forever.
r) According to Mr. Komico Yagi (Head of Department, Tokyo University )
There is a mind frame in Japan that Islam is a very narrow minded religion and one
should stay away from it.
s) Freelance journalist Mohammed Juber toured many Islamic countries
after 9/11 including Japan . He found that the Japanese
were confident that extremists could do no harm in Japan .
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#31720 Nov 25, 2012
Dak-original wrote:
<quoted text>
Well put! I never toned down anything. People who think that you make friends here are naive. You agree to matter stated fully or in part ...or you do not not. Those who make personal remarks are the ones who have lost an argument but are to ashamed to admit it.
.."Bloodaxe" got me thinking bout' slavery in America ...."Dak-Original" ...do you believe some races "may" be more superior to others ..???

..did you ask a question ...???...regarding making friends on this web site ....????..I would not recommend it ...this is a world of "anonymity" ....much too dangerous !!

You are wrong ..(my opinion)..those who use vile personal attacks .....have no shame ...ergo..they can not be ashamed ..
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#31723 Nov 25, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
02. From where you got the rule that anything that deviates from Gospels is Anathema? Who made that rule?
What about those portions in Gospels that deviates from each others? They are also Anathema?
03. For that matter, Jesus also suffered from Visions!! And those near and dear to him considered a "possessed man"!!
I think I will have to teach you, your own Gospels!!
The problem with Islam is that any charge you put against it recoils back to you!!
04. Jesus performed Miracles in Full View, our prophet also performed Miracles in Full View!! Jesus' Miracles are found only in Books. Our Prophet's Miracle is alive in from of you, the Holy Quran!!
A Miracle to beat all Miracles!!
05. You are right brother…. Your religion has connection with Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther, Job….. Ezekiel…. John the Baptist…. Jesus…. Then it stops!!
Our religion completes the Chain and adds The Last and Final Prophet also (the Comforter whom Jesus described, the Prophet like Me, which Moses described)…. So our link is complete and your link in incomplete!!
2)...Saint Paul ..wrote the "anathema" verse....but, St.John wrote Christ is the Alpha and the Omega ...

2a) any contradictions found in the Bible ...are usually errors of translation ...But, the Catholic Church remains unified on every core belief ..

3)You have been misinformed ..Jesus never had a vision ..

4)okay..

5)Well , Christians believe the paraclete...Is the Holy Spirit...the breath of God which animates our souls ..
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#31724 Nov 25, 2012
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Have you ever wondered why Japan- most advanced nation in Asia never had Muslim nuisance ?
Here it is-
I NEVER KNEW THIS ABOUT JAPAN
They are indeed a very evolved race. Have you ever read in the newspaper that
a political leader or a prime minister from an Islamic nation has visited Japan?
Have you ever come across news that the King of Iran or a Saudi Arabia prince has
visited Japan? Japan, a Country keeping Islam at bay. Japan has put strict restrictions on Islam
and ALL Muslims.
The reasons are:
a) Japan is the only nation that does not give citizenship to Muslims.
b) In Japan permanent residency is not given to Muslims.
c) There is a strong ban on the propagation of Islam in Japan .
d) In the University of Japan, Arabic or any Islamic language is not taught.
e) One cannot import Koran published in Arabic language.
f) According to data published by Japanese government,
it has given temporary residency to only 2 lakhs
Muslims, who need to follow the Japanese Law of the Land. These
Muslims should speak Japanese and carry their
religious rituals in their homes.
g) Japan is the only country in the world that has a negligible number of
embassies of Islamic countries.
h) Japanese people are not attracted to Islam at all.
i) Muslims residing in Japan are the employees of foreign companies.
j) Even today visas are not granted to Muslim doctors, engineers or managers
sent by foreign companies.
k) In the majority of companies, it is stated in their regulations that no
Muslims should apply for a job.
l) The Japanese government is of the opinion that Muslims are
fundamentalist and even in the era of globalization, they are not willing to
change their Muslim laws.
m) Muslims cannot even think about getting a rented house in Japan .
n) If anyone comes to know that his neighbor is a Muslim then the whole
neighbourhood stays alert.
o) No one can start an Islamic cell or Arabic Madarsa in Japan
p) There is no personal (Sharia) law in Japan.
q) If a Japanese woman marries a Muslim then she is considered an outcast
forever.
r) According to Mr. Komico Yagi (Head of Department, Tokyo University )
There is a mind frame in Japan that Islam is a very narrow minded religion and one
should stay away from it.
s) Freelance journalist Mohammed Juber toured many Islamic countries
after 9/11 including Japan . He found that the Japanese
were confident that extremists could do no harm in Japan .
....Well, they import Saudi Oil ....and, the West does "not" trust them with an Army ...

But, beyond that.......... wonderful people ...if you hate whales ..!!
Deedat

Mumbai, India

#31726 Nov 25, 2012
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Why then did the Zionists buy the land ?
Original Neville Thompson…do you think that fake steady friend will ever believe or agree that the Russians Jews bought barren land from Arabs in 1920’s when land deeds are flying left and right??
Deedat

Mumbai, India

#31732 Nov 25, 2012
IMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Demise of clementia- has had a sobering effect on you. LOL ! Don't worry - I am almost done here.
Was clementia my GF that I have some effect on me? You are already done with what you are…..
PS: Nothing much is expected from people who don’t have balls from posting from their own ID
Deedat

Mumbai, India

#31733 Nov 25, 2012
IMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes ! Sure ! There is no equality of the races as defined by the UN and their differences are evident by their superior and inferior values. It is the "eternal will" of our maker to promote the victory of the better and stronger to dominate and rule the worse and the weaker for their own betterment. Thus in principle it favours the fundamental thought of nature and confirms in the validity of this law down to the last individual.
If this is the case then why do you lament and cry when it is done by other races or nations?

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#31737 Nov 25, 2012
Itna lamba post !!!

Any way, old wine in new bottle……..

Chaddi lands in Delhi ,straight goes to Jama Masjid ….and feel pressure for leak …and to take a leak he goes to a corner wall facing Mecca (unknowingly ) and unzips……suddenly he finds MUQ is also attending natures call beside him ……..! Feelling bit guilty, and shy….

Chaddi : E Topiwaley Bhai……yahan kya koi pakardta nahi haey …..?
MUQ: Tauba …tauba…E India haey bhai…….yahan khud ka khud ko pakrdna pardta haey !!!!!!
IMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
In India, specially you convert Muslims, are used to pissing anywhere and you carry that piece of brick in your pocket to blot the last remain drop for hygiene. In that spirit I meant. Clear?
<quoted text>
Yes ... there is a freedom to piss anywhere in US and Europe even in front of the white House in Washington DC, Buckingham Palace in London, The Elysee Palace in Paris or The Brandenburg Gate in Berlin. There is a slight cost that you can live with - they might slap you with misdemeanor and a penalty of some money but I can guarantee you that your dik or hand or leg will not be severed. In India you can even be elected to Lok sabha - as all our leaders have been urinating or have urinated at some point in their lives at a public place. It is not an idiotic question but a very relevant one esp for you as you live in the land of SA and there a dik can be severed. You are an expert in sharia law - tell me if such a provision is there or can be cooked up by twisting some Quranic ayaats?
<quoted text>
There is always a first time so some day some guy like you might decide to start cutting P'ssing organs as a punishment. You do it now to every new born for no fault of his so why would you leave someone who deliberates berates you?
<quoted text>
Try sniffing any Muslim from Turkman gate area in Delhi or Bhendi bazar in mumbai - naani yaad aajyegi, ustaad ! saudi arabia or middle east is a different league of Muslims and you guys are another end.
<quoted text>
It is your misled Indian thinking in Saudi Arabia that is making you deluded.
Pork is a delicacy - kabhi aap try kijeeye. Esp the Pressed Suckling Pig, Pancetta Pork Belly With Figs, Fromage de Tete Gilles Verot, Gyro Tender Platter and Smoked-and-Fried Pork Nuggets and red wine (Bordeaux and Merlot) is a great combination to go with.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#31738 Nov 25, 2012
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Have you ever wondered why Japan- most advanced nation in Asia never had Muslim nuisance ?
Here it is-
I NEVER KNEW THIS ABOUT JAPAN
They are indeed a very evolved race. Have you ever read in the newspaper that
a political leader or a prime minister from an Islamic nation has visited Japan?
Have you ever come across news that the King of Iran or a Saudi Arabia prince has
visited Japan? Japan, a Country keeping Islam at bay. Japan has put strict restrictions on Islam
and ALL Muslims.
The reasons are:
a) Japan is the only nation that does not give citizenship to Muslims.
b) In Japan permanent residency is not given to Muslims.
c) There is a strong ban on the propagation of Islam in Japan .
d) In the University of Japan, Arabic or any Islamic language is not taught.
e) One cannot import Koran published in Arabic language.
f) According to data published by Japanese government,
it has given temporary residency to only 2 lakhs
Muslims, who need to follow the Japanese Law of the Land. These
Muslims should speak Japanese and carry their
religious rituals in their homes.
g) Japan is the only country in the world that has a negligible number of
embassies of Islamic countries.
h) Japanese people are not attracted to Islam at all.
i) Muslims residing in Japan are the employees of foreign companies.
j) Even today visas are not granted to Muslim doctors, engineers or managers
sent by foreign companies.
k) In the majority of companies, it is stated in their regulations that no
Muslims should apply for a job.
l) The Japanese government is of the opinion that Muslims are
fundamentalist and even in the era of globalization, they are not willing to
change their Muslim laws.
m) Muslims cannot even think about getting a rented house in Japan .
n) If anyone comes to know that his neighbor is a Muslim then the whole
neighbourhood stays alert.
o) No one can start an Islamic cell or Arabic Madarsa in Japan
p) There is no personal (Sharia) law in Japan.
q) If a Japanese woman marries a Muslim then she is considered an outcast
forever.
r) According to Mr. Komico Yagi (Head of Department, Tokyo University )
There is a mind frame in Japan that Islam is a very narrow minded religion and one
should stay away from it.
s) Freelance journalist Mohammed Juber toured many Islamic countries
after 9/11 including Japan . He found that the Japanese
were confident that extremists could do no harm in Japan .
Thanks HK!

I never knew it..at one time, I used to be so enamored of Japanese that I used to read whatever book I could get my hands on about Japan...I knew Japanese at one time banned Christianity and threw the Portugese into the sea...or resisted foreign penetration till one US naval officer Mason I think his name was forced Japan to open to the outside world and Japan had something like Meiji Restoration...Japan got prepared to handle the bad outside world!

I even tried to take lessons in Japanese from a Japanese guy who was studying Jiddu Krishnamurthy philosophy in India!

Islam should be banned ..it is awfully dangerous ideology to nurse nothing good ever comes out of it!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#31740 Nov 25, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>....Well, they import Saudi Oil ....and, the West does "not" trust them with an Army ...
But, beyond that.......... wonderful people ...if you hate whales ..!!
Poor tuna!
Dak-original

Leatherhead, UK

#31743 Nov 26, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>.."Bloodaxe" got me thinking bout' slavery in America ...."Dak-Original" ...do you believe some races "may" be more superior to others ..???
..did you ask a question ...???...regarding making friends on this web site ....????..I would not recommend it ...this is a world of "anonymity" ....much too dangerous !!
You are wrong ..(my opinion)..those who use vile personal attacks .....have no shame ...ergo..they can not be ashamed ..
Hey, I was not asking a question about making "friends" (or "enemies") on blog sites but stating the obvious has eluded some here. Also, some lot mistakenly believe that "Pakistan Forum" belongs to Pakistan/Pakistanis!
Dak-original

Leatherhead, UK

#31744 Nov 26, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. I do not see "most barbaric" punishment being handed out in Saudi Arabia. The Criminal punishments are all according to Islamic law and they are no doubt "stringent and deterrent" but they keep the crime rate in check.
02. "Eye for an Eye and Tooth for a Tooth" is the most basic law for equity. It is mentioned in Bible and in Islam also it is followed to a degree.
If you find it Barbaric, it is up to you, but this is the most efficient way to keep peace in the society
03. "Hands chopped off for Theft" is a standard Islamic punishment for thefts. It is very stringent , but is acts like a deterrent. If you apply this in a society the cases of thefts and robbery just vanish away from the land.
And I have not seen any man in Saudi Arabia who has one hand chopped off. The cases are very rare.
04. 100 Beheading per year: Might be true, but have you considered the "Number of persons killed in Saudi Arabia due to murder"? That figure also could be around 200 or 300…. So all the murders have been caught and punished!!
In a country of 20 Million plus 20 Million Outside workers, this is a very small percentage.
05. Flogging, Lashing might be recommended Islamic punishment for certain crimes, but saying that it is rampant is not true. This can only be said by people who have never visited these countries.
06. It is very comical for you to end your post with giving example of India as to "how safe and secure" we are in India.
Do you not see the crime report from every city in India that appears in News papers?
Is there any day when Murders, rapes, robberies and thefts and kidnappings and holdups do not take place in India?
How man elderly couples are murdered in their homes every year in Delhi alone?
How many women are burnt by in laws in cases of dowry?
And most of these case go unpunished, our Police force is most corrupt and most in efficient and hardly is on the side of common and poor people.
And our justice system is one of the slowest and laziest in the world.
If you have money and connections, you can get away with any crime. You should bribe the police and the judges that is all.
It is really very strange end to your "one sided and almost comical post"
I never expected such a post from some one who calls him "Voice of India"
This MUQ tells us crimes not occurring or they are far lower than non-Islamic nations. Most crimes in Islamic nations are not even reported. If Sharia was devised in recent times then loboctmy for "bribery" crimes would be in place! There is deteence inreporting of most heinous crimes. A raped woman would be declared guilty in S Arabia since hardly any woman would be raped in presence of a good male citizen. Oh! MUQ!

Dak-original

Leatherhead, UK

#31745 Nov 26, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. Muslims as Aggressors:
Well if your "History" says that, then your history is wrong. "My History" says that it is the white races of Europe who are aggressors and they have filled the world with violence.
First they fought against each others for supremacy, then they colonized the peaceful nations of Asia and Africa and exploited their material and human resources and sucked them dry.
They have fought two of the deadliest wars known to human history and stockpile deadliest weapons in bulk. Which bodes ill for the world and every one living in this world.
And USA has been fighting continuously even after the end of WW-2, first in Korea,. Then in Vietnam, then cold war, then Iraq and Afghanistan and now "itching" to have a go on Iran and every other Muslim country.
How is "That" for a history lesson? You forget "log" in your eyes and looking for "straws" in other's eyes? Do you?
02. Christianity has Sacraments:
What are these "sacraments" ? Let us hear them and who made those Sacraments ?
If my guess is correct, Jesus would not have any thing to do with these "Sacraments"!!
Do these sacraments "fill you up"? I can see that they fill you up with arrogance, pride, boasts and looking down on other human beings.
We are happy that Islam does not has these type of Sacraments, what sacraments we have teach us humility, and tolerance and having trust on our Unique Lord and God, the Creator and Sustainer for this Universe and follow His guidance sent down to us thru His Last Prophet and Messenger.
These suffice for us in this world and in the Hereafter also.
03. May be Allah is punishing Muslims for getting divided into sects and nations and fighting with each other.
But why should you feel "glee" about it?
May be Your God is testing you with wealth and power and good things of this world. This is a "More severe" test than the one which we are facing.
You have filled the world with violence and brought it on the verge of extinction. A small spark is that what is needed.
04. Jews need a Homeland:
It may be true or not true. But if they need is then you are their "nanny" should start looking for that homeland in your own lands?
Have you gone short of land that you are looking for that "in the dump yards and waste lands"?
Charity begins at home, does it not?
Is it not strange, that on one hand these people say that Land of Palestine was a wasteland, a dumpyard, where nothing grew….. then how come so many Millions of Palestinians came out of it?
They were sitting on dump yard and eating junk?
History is made by "cause/s and effects" and the history of the rise of European powers was result of such phenomena. It is not us and them as starkly as you like to believe. Japan was the only non-European or non-European settled lot to realise the situation and set out to match by embarking on industrialisation in 19th century.
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#31746 Nov 26, 2012
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Was clementia my GF that I have some effect on me? You are already done with what you are…..
PS: Nothing much is expected from people who don’t have balls from posting from their own ID
..W..T..F..!!!!...."-Clem entia-"...HAD BALLS..!!!!....Good Lord....NO..!!!....I gave ....I gave "her" my number ...!!!!
Zingho

Europe

#31747 Nov 26, 2012
kya baat hi !?...ajkal forum mey ekdom thanda por giya hi...gola barish kom ho raha hi...charo torof sonnata sa cha giya hi....Chaddi aur Muq jama mosjid k pas khada hoke muta muti kor raha hi...aur abhi tak susu kor raha hi !?...lagta hi Muq ka gaand mey Chaddi apn lully ghusa ke mosti kor raha hey....hahahaha

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#31748 Nov 26, 2012
Then Jesus said - stone the gal.....stone her to death , but first stone should be thrown by a person who has never done similar sin....! Crowd kept silent.....there was a death silence .....people checked and found nobody is worthy of it...to throw the first stone !

Then Angulimaal the bandit said - I am a bandit authorized by my God to take life on his behalf !

Gautam said : I understand , please break a leaf from that tree , before you chop my head .

Angulimal obeyed......

Gautam said : Now join the leaf back to it's place, and make it live again .

Angulimal said : Are you fkcng crazy ? it is impossible ....for me at least !

Gautam said : What type of God has given you revelation and authority to take life , when you don't have power to give life to a dead leaf, killed by yourself only ????

Angulimal realised .........the fake revelation of fake or assumed Gods !

MUQ you are a dumb Kattu , not expected to understand these parables.......otherwise you would have asked - why Sauds and Baddus have their limbs intact !!!!!

Chaddi can u explain further ?
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. I do not see "most barbaric" punishment being handed out in Saudi Arabia. The Criminal punishments are all according to Islamic law and they are no doubt "stringent and deterrent" but they keep the crime rate in check.
02. "Eye for an Eye and Tooth for a Tooth" is the most basic law for equity. It is mentioned in Bible and in Islam also it is followed to a degree.
If you find it Barbaric, it is up to you, but this is the most efficient way to keep peace in the society
03. "Hands chopped off for Theft" is a standard Islamic punishment for thefts. It is very stringent , but is acts like a deterrent. If you apply this in a society the cases of thefts and robbery just vanish away from the land.
And I have not seen any man in Saudi Arabia who has one hand chopped off. The cases are very rare.
04. 100 Beheading per year: Might be true, but have you considered the "Number of persons killed in Saudi Arabia due to murder"? That figure also could be around 200 or 300…. So all the murders have been caught and punished!!
In a country of 20 Million plus 20 Million Outside workers, this is a very small percentage.
05. Flogging, Lashing might be recommended Islamic punishment for certain crimes, but saying that it is rampant is not true. This can only be said by people who have never visited these countries.
06. It is very comical for you to end your post with giving example of India as to "how safe and secure" we are in India.
Do you not see the crime report from every city in India that appears in News papers?
Is there any day when Murders, rapes, robberies and thefts and kidnappings and holdups do not take place in India?
How man elderly couples are murdered in their homes every year in Delhi alone?
How many women are burnt by in laws in cases of dowry?
And most of these case go unpunished, our Police force is most corrupt and most in efficient and hardly is on the side of common and poor people.
And our justice system is one of the slowest and laziest in the world.
If you have money and connections, you can get away with any crime. You should bribe the police and the judges that is all.
It is really very strange end to your "one sided and almost comical post"
I never expected such a post from some one who calls him "Voice of India"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 32 min Mrs Sunny 515,688
News CNN show tells stories of Arab, Muslim American... 48 min Mishianna 12
Spacedoubt on ATS is a liberal dirtbag. 1 hr Spacedoubt is an ... 1
News Two men caned 83 times at Indonesian mosque for... 1 hr Boob Power 20
News What is Ramadan? Why can't Muslims eat or drink? 1 hr Adnan 2
The Clash between the West and Islam (Aug '10) 1 hr Roy 10
News Atheism and cowardice (Nov '11) 2 hr Roy 12,673
Manchester massacre _ who cares? 5 hr LOL 35
More from around the web