No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

Full story: Daily Times

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Comments (Page 1,441)

Showing posts 28,801 - 28,820 of49,030
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

As you all are aware Bal Thakrey Ji is no more.

Many one liner has surfaced to reflect the loss.

'Ek tha tiger'

'The tiger will not roar anymore'

are some....

One interesting comment ........

'Tiger kE saath photoo khichaney sE koi tiger nahi hou jata"

caught my eye !

How true it is !

Today Marathi Manus are queuing up at Shivaji park to have a last look at him and decide which comment is right.

But if a tiger would have made his unworthy children heir of his party, specially when he opposed dynastic rule of Nehru-Gandhi, is doubtful....

Or is it the last laugh of that ace cartoonist - Martathi Manus are born phuddus........the tiger was an Bihari endeavor to upgrade the breed....and in future tigers will come from his seeds only !

PS: Bal Thakrey's father, a known politician, had mentioned on record that his ancestors were migrants from Bihar !

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Dear Chaddi & MUQ,
Gear up......and pay homage to level the account.

Luv,

HK
Dacarius

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Islam is a religion of death, suffering and misery.
Not by the forces of God but but the adherents of this evil belief system.

Thats it in a nutshell people
Deedat

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
And how many innocent Muslims who did not do any wrong were murdered in Gujarat in 2002?
In Bombay in 2001 and 1993?
And in thousands of riots that took place in India after Independence?
Who was responsible for these riots? Our "democratically" elected Govt.?
I did not hear your condemnation of those responsible for these killings?
Dear Qidwai Sahib
1.first of all in India it was started by Muslims (it started with the invasion of Sind in 1 century of Hijra where Hindus were killed and their places of worship were demolished). Why I don’t see any condemnation from you for the innocent people who were killed in last 1400 years by the hands of Muslims? In present…why do you not condemn the killings of innocent Hindus, Christians, Sikhs, Ahmediyas, Shias, Sufis etc who are killed or forcibly converted to one particular version of Islam in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Indonesia etc etc. Why don’t you condemn the forcible conversion of innocent Non- Muslim girls who are abducted and forcibly converted to Islam? Why do you not condemn innocent Africans who are killed for not accepting Islam?(this genocide is more worst in recent times…More than million non-Muslims Africans perished for not accepting Islam and Arabic Imperialism). Why is there not a single voice of protest raised by you when Sufi shrines are bombed and innocent Muslims are killed by the hand of Muslims? Why there is not a single protest by you when Shias Muslims are pulled out from a bus and shot in cold blood by Sunni Muslims? Why your eyes ignore when Ahmediya Muslim Mosque is vandalized and Ahmediya Muslims are killed (or do you believe that Ahmediya are vajubal- qatl)?
2.In Bombay in 2001 and 1993…was it only Muslims who were killed in riots? In 1984 many innocent Sikhs were killed. Ignorance, ego, lust for power, poverty etc are the root cause of riots… when Muslims killed many Hindus and raped girls and women in the name of Caliphate/Khalafat in south India (Mopala) before India got it independence, don’t you have anything to say about it or Non-Muslims are insects?
3.Did only Muslims die before or after Independence?(btw I don’t see much contribution from Muslim community for the freedom of India)
4.The cause of the riots were that some ignorant/idiots thought that their thinking is correct and they should have upper hand. Certainly “democratically” elected Govt. has/have nothing to do with it because democratic Govt. is from the society (depending upon what masses think)
5. when will I hear from you about the condemnation about the Muslims killed by Muslims?
PS: Riots are hallmark that we stupid humans have not learned to co-exist and we try to force our opinion on others and we take it to a level of killings and rapes..

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

number four wrote:
<quoted text>Religion is needed to teach Gods laws ,that are not so easily discernible using human reason alone ..i.e..homosexual unions ..divorce..artificial birth control ..Polygamy ...
..These absolutely seem harmless ...but, they are not ..
Strangly enough,god does not have any laws but we are provided with a conscience to choose between right and wrong.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

IMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gandu, I hope that the duel we are involved in, has no judge. Only the combatants know how he is doing. It is about proving to each other about what reality is. You know very well that Clementia- is you. You know that deedat from Mumbai is you. You know that you are Jassi, pskak, Muq-. As that poster has suggested, you have a serious mental disorder albeit he analyzed it for your clone but in reality you know it is YOU he is referring to.
You have a very low opinion of your own countrymen so why blame me when I write facts about them? The multiple IDs you launch here is not about fooling me or the posters opposing you? it is about the posters who are not opposing you - it is about fooling them. You think they are dumb and few days ago you even tried to instigate Thompson to jump in and join the brawl. He firmly rejected the advise by giving his own logical reasons. By calling him "clever" you are mocking his intelligence by derailing his thought process.
You know what? In the whole brief history of Clementia- ID, there has never been a single post addressed to you ! She issues almost all the posts to me and Thompson but NEVER to you. Any stories?
I know you are going to revert within minutes to defend yourself but it will be interesting to see as to how low a deluded Hindu can be?
I do believe (correct me if I am wrong)that you have shot yourself in your own foot.
How do you know that Clementia is a "SHE" ?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
In YOUR case, I feel it would be best of you consider a good doctor who deals in mental diseases.
No other option would work in your case, from what I am able to decode from your post.
I assume you to be a phoney as the real MUQ does not speak as you do.
If you were to print your real name I could enlighten you by thought alone.
I put into print the spoken word of god,you should take notice.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Do not Indian olympians ..consume animal protein ....??..to build muscle ..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sushil_Kumar_%28...

No need for animal protein...I think it is myth that animal protein is needed for a healthy body!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Vegetarianism has strong roots in India.

One of the finest life choices to consider.

Originally it was a Buddhist thought but a significant percentage of Hindus Sikhs and Buddhists dont eat meat.

And,an occasional Muslim like the ex president of India ABDUL KALAM a Muslim,remain vegetarians by choice!
Deedat

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Janab Deedat Sahib
It seems that Death of Bal Tkackrey has affected you very much... you have thrown your cloak of decency and speaking in the same language as our friend Yaudheya and others.
I would let your comment pass and will post no reply, till you get some tranquilizer shots or cool down your temper.
Dear Qidwai Sahib
I give two hoots for Bal Thackery, Zakir Naik, Unjem Chodhary, etc etc including all the Fanatics in all the religions….so you don’t consider me as your friend(not strange {this is a trait of apologetics}) if speaking about facts is not good then it is again very strange how we will learn if we don’t question and go after facts….As far as Yaudheya and Yaseen (you and Yaseen exchanged few mails about certain topics …did you not see that Yaseen wants to save people)goes they[both Yaudheya and Yaseen] will go out of the way to protect innocent people irrespective of the religion they belong to…
Brother I don’t need tranquilizer shots to cool me down…Im always KOOL, because temper is a never-ending pitfall
Ps: try to see the big picture and also try to make me understand few things (if you can)
Your Brother in Humanity

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

IMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I am observant and look for signs of gender to stay on correct path.
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/pakistan/T79...
In the link above, the poster confirms that she is a female and refers her name as in Greek Goddess of love.
You refer to Muq as if he is a male, don't you? How do you know he or even Dak are males? I have seen you refer many posters as "it" but in these cases the posters have not been on record to define their gender or even genitals.
I take nothing for granted on this thread as like yourself have no idea of the genitalia of whomwver I am in communication with seeing I have found in the past on other threads that some posts were automated electronic replies.
For all we know MUQ could resemble a computerized ice cream machine .

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Clementia - wrote:
<quoted text>
lol lol lol sweetie please don't talk about genitalia to my chweetie chimp. be sensitive (wink! wink!) lol lol he he he
Clementia with dementia !

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Tyr Bloodaxe wrote:
<quoted text>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sushil_Kumar_%28...
No need for animal protein...I think it is myth that animal protein is needed for a healthy body!
..Myth shattered.!!..btw..Why does Sushil have a girls name..???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Myth shattered.!!..btw..Why does Sushil have a girls name..???
Kiran ( means "sunbeam") is a name which both Hindu boys and girls are named with..dunno if Sushil belongs to that category ..I know of only males named that!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

http://babynamesworld.parentsconnect.com/mean...

SUSHIL means 'well disposed''decent' in SANSKRIT.

I really don't know if girls are named as such...I have friends ( male) with that name!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Tyr Bloodaxe wrote:
<quoted text>
Kiran ( means "sunbeam") is a name which both Hindu boys and girls are named with
Kiran means a "ray" or shaft of light. Suryakiran means "sunbeam".
Tyr Bloodaxe wrote:
<quoted text>
..dunno if Sushil belongs to that category ..I know of only males named that!
Sushila is for females.

Pakistan Kaput:):):):):)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Islam,Muslims,Pakistan and the whole Muslimdom KAPUT!!!!!

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Bhai log.....E jews kattu O ki kya chhaak kaar thukai kaar rahey hein.....tali shali bajaO hooting karO .....nahi tou maja kaisey aeyga ?

Chaddi tou daar kE marey muh mein chaddi pahan kar underground hou gaya haey....

MUQ is packing up his stock of KANTI to flee before missiles make entry in the war !!!
Deedat

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
The solar system as we see today will cease to exist when the 'Last Day" starts.
After the initial disturbance a "new World" will come into form in which Judgment shall take place.
It would be done in Full Light, so you should not worry about Night or Day.
You should worry about your deeds while you are on earth.
If your deeds are good, you will enter Paradise that will be full of divine light and pleasure….
And if your deeds are wrong, you shall be sent to hell fire where there will be darkness and discomfort…
So instead of wasting your item in 'idle discussions' do something useful and worthwhile.!!
1.Did God give us ‘limited freedom’ to choose truth or falsehood, maybe He gave us unlimited freedom….btw what is truth or falsehood? Is it a perception or notion?
2.If human life on earth is a test…then why this test is not uniform? Why conditions differ from person to person?....just consider this …the test given in 10th standard and in college, university etc is standard (I think humans have perfected a way of testing). Now going further just contemplate on this example: if human life is a test then if twins are born and out of them one dies within few days and the other one lives up to more than 70 plus years, where will the guy(who died without giving test) end up in heaven or hell? As he did not give any test!!! And also plz tell where will the other brother land according to his deeds (As he is can ask The God Why did He made/make him go through all the tests and let his twin skip the test )???
3.first we have to see if it is a test at all….
4. Corrections: God may or may not have fixed Day of Judgment but Night of judgment can be there as there will be no Sun from where the light will come???
5. I am least worried about my deeds…coz have spent most of my life in social work which was not limited to any religion or belief…
6. why there will be divine light and pleasure in haven for the limited actions we did on earth? Will those pleasures will be limited to men only or women will be allowed to have same pleasure?
7. If my deeds are wrong why shall I be sent to unlimited hell fire for my limited actions???(as comparing to human life eternity is like microscopic billionth part of that microscopic second )
8. If I am wasting my time in “idle discussions” do you think that I have not done something worthwhile in this life? I always keep it rolling…. Now plz don’t mind have you done anything worthwhile in your life?
9. I am here from past few weeks only…I don’t waste my time in “Idle discussions or gossips” I do what I feel is necessary for the people who are les miserables and unfortunate(and for that I do not accept the so called paradise)
Deedat

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Janab Deedat Sahib
Compare your this post with your earlier post, do you not see any difference?
We should question each other, there is no problem, but you should not stand as a judge with the finger of accusation pointing at each other and with 'conclusion' written in your every word.
Hindus and Muslims are bound to live in India, there is no way we can kill or eliminate each other, whatever we wish one way or another.
So why not make the best of the opportunity and instead of demonizing each other, do something which helps India to grow?
If 15-17 % of Indian Population is unhappy and suppressed, it is a great national loss.
This is the point which most of people who are engaged in Islam and Muslim bashing seem to forget.
1. Dear brother my Chaddar/ cloth/ etc of decency is not falling ….your thoughts are falling apart as neutral people are judging us both (you can say that I am idiot, stupid, A-hole etc etc) though I did not want it I just wanted to know few things. Now if you are considering about difference in my posts I can say same thing about Quran Shariff too….(btw you get upset when some facts are pointed to you plz tell me did my that post contained which was devoid of facts???)
2. We should question each other and there is no problem in that…I never stood as a judge with the finger of accusation if you think like that it is up to you(for the starts be non-judgmental)
3. Brother you cannot give an example that you contributed for India to grow on the other hand I can give examples that my family and I have contributed for my motherland to grow…I can give examples from medieval history of India too if you want to know (just giving one example: my ancestor took out general O Dyer…it is not that my genes took out people but they saved many too the famous Paki band who shot his video in my home town, his parents were saved by my grand dad along with other Muslims)….
4. It is not only Hindus, Muslims, Christians, Buddhist, Jews, Zoroastrians, Jains, Sikhs, Vedics, Vedantis, atheists, agnostics etc etc all are welcomed in India, all are embraced here…the question is which community pays the dues of this “Udartha”
5. Bother when did I say that we should kill people who does not agree with your or my belief???? I believe in let a life grow rather than killing it…don’t jump to conclusions.
6. So you think I am demonizing….this is the problem with apologetics and people who think that they know it all (I corrected myself when you said that Kidwai should be written with “Q” though still confused about ‘kaaf’)
7. Brother there is not 15-17% of Indian population is unhappy and suppressed….it is only less than 2% in case of Muslims, less than 10% in case of Hindus, less than .001 in case of Sikhs, less than .001 in case of Bhuddists, non-esistence in Jainism etc etc
8. When did I indulged in bashing Islam???? If I will do it, it will be really a hard time for you

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 28,801 - 28,820 of49,030
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Islam Forum right now

Search the Islam Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 min Faith 352,868
JJ: Has Israel gone INSANE ? 4 min Mujahid 24
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 11 min Shamma 198,588
Nihad Awad (CAIR) et al under FBI/NSA surveillance 21 min Mujahid 9
GAZA Is Getting It's Butt Kicked 1 hr Faith 6
Muslims burned and Corrupted The Quran 1 hr No Idols 9
How Smear Campaign Works - the Indonesia Way 2 hr Rusty Tin Can 1
•••
•••