No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

Full story: Daily Times

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Comments (Page 1,439)

Showing posts 28,761 - 28,780 of47,892
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Deedat

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

HAJI KAJI wrote:
How fraud MUQ is !
I asked , to sum up, only few questions , trust me decent ones and never got any answers ! Why MUQ , not from any Kattus !
1) How to kill a fish in halal way ? Why Muslims eat fish killed in haram way ?
2) Give one example from the so claimed well documented Baddu Hisory where a Man marries a much married woman of his mother's age to prove that it was normal and Khadija was not Mohammad's mother.
3) Why Ibrahim chopped his lully at age of 95 and not before ?????
4) If Jesus and Mohammad were the Messiah or prophet, why the million jews are rolling in their tomb in Jerrusalam ...waiting for Messiah to resurrect them ???? Why why ?????
NO answers.......never mind .....Judaism is the biggest fraud religion ....is proved again !
That list is very long which includes eggs, all the vegetables, all the fruits, milk etc…it is catch 22 for Muslims …
Deedat

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Deedat Sahib
First thing you should know if you want to learn "is not to show off and do not ask Rhetoric questions "
I see that you are prone to jump to conclusions and try to insert your own views and then confuse the whole issue.
The original point was when I said that many of Muslim Caliphs were born of slave women. This is a historical fact and any one who reads the biography of these Caliphs knows it and it is not UNISLAMIC for a Caliph to be born of a slave woman!!
Then you started speaking about Caliphs being from Quraish (as if any one born of slave woman would loose his tribe), I told that these Umayyad s and Abbasids were indeed from Quraish!!
Now you come with another rejoinder that if any Non Quraish become Caliph, it would be End of Islam!!
Are we discussing the qualities and requirements for Caliphs? Any one on whom Muslims agree to become their Caliph, becomes a Caliph. It is not MUST that he be from Quraish.
And then you became "judge" and "ordered" that what ever I reply shall be against Islam!!
Are these the traits of someone who wants to learn about Islam? I think not:
PS:
Is the "rule" that one accepting girls as a gift being against prophethood, applicable "only" for Islam or other religions also?
Are you sure NONE of other religion's prophets accepted "girls as gifts"?
Dear Kidwai sahib,
1.It was not a show off and neither my questions were rhetoric ones, if you think that they were; I cannot help. You only picked what suited you (in our previous discussion and left the rest which you did not like…anyways it doesn’t matter to me)
2.If you say that I jump to conclusions and insert my own views : just consider this …..
Sahih Bukhari Volume 9 Book 89, Number 254
Narrated Ibn ‘Umar:
Allah’s Apostle said,“This matter (Caliphate) will remain with the Quraish even if only two of them were still existing.”
Now still do you think that a non Arab can become a Caliph/Khalifa of Ummah? If that was so why there is no person from non-Arabic community which heads the Medina Mosque?
3. They might have born from slave women (who were Arabic)…I agree that it is not UMISLAMIC for a child to be born from a slave woman because it is law of nature that when man takes a woman a child is born (if both are healthy and biological circumstances are right) what does it has to do with whether it is Islamic or Un-Islamic, it is law of nature when two opposite genders meet which are capable of producing an offspring they will have it. Do you want me to believe that it is the Wish of The God that He wants that people should take other humans as slave?
4. When did I say that if a non-Quraish will become a Caliph/Khalifa, it would be the END of Islam??
5. Refer point no 2
6. it is your wish what you want to think about me
7. If questioning something is not a trait of someone who wants to learn about Islam…then please tell me what is the other way?.... should I just believe blindly whatever someone or some books say?
Ps:
A.Your quote” Is the ‘rule’ that one accepting girls as a gift being against prophethood, applicable ‘only’ for Islam or other religions also?
Are you sure NONE of the other religion’s prophets accepted “girls as gifts”? unquote
Deedat: dear bother Prophets are meant to take Humanity in right direction (according to theists) as people follow their example, now if other people accepted girls as gifts like First Caliph/Khalifa of the Ummah then why he is not considered as the Prophet?
B. Your quote” Are you sure NONE of other religion’s prophet accepted “girls as gifts”? unquote
Deedat: there is nothing to be sure or unsure about this thing if someone accepts girls as a commodity and a gift then that person can be called as a Prophet/ or Messenger of God… as they are supposed to show as the right way by example. Do you really think that we should also accept girls as gifts if we are powerful enough???

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. It is against Islamic teachings to persecute any Non Muslim just because of their beliefs. If some Muslims do it they are against Islam.
But why you pick on only Muslims, look at how Muslims are being persecuted in many Christian countries and Hindu countries and Buddhist countries and Communist countries?
..So are Saudis "non" Muslims ....???..This is a joke ..!!!...We can read what Muslims ..DO..and, I realize you "must" use self censorship ....but..come on "MUQ" ..!!!...are you really Judas ..selling the Lord out for silver ..???

..2.."MUQ" ..It is good and wholesome ..to protect Islam ..using ..misdirection , half-truths and omissions ...for the benefit of the faith...
2a) Can we ..suppose this has "always" been the case ..beginning with Mohammad ...???...a religion comfortable with lies ...?...for the benefit of Allah, of course ..

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello MUQ ,what makes you think that you will only answer to god of the "last day" ?
Do you not realize that god walks our path with us everyday of our lives and is in our thoughts when we make decisions ?
Who told you of this "last day" stuff that is untrue ?
...What..exactly..are..you..sa ying ....???...Aussie..Is God watch me shower ..???

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post confirms my view! Weather here is getting colder by a day but only some trees have lost leaves and it is mid November!
...If your "views" were "number four" has been drinking ....you truly are MENSA material ...good show

As..for my threat to murderize you....I was well within my "rights"...!!!...YOU ..insinuated ,that I may be Muslim ..!!!

Just so you know...I have launched a formal complaint with the British Embassy ...!!!

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

...HEY...Indian Nationals ..."Tyr Bloodletter".."Harmi der"...If India purchases fighter aircraft ....Is there one you would recommend ...???...(F-22 Raptor ..is just too expensive )
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

yaudheya wrote:
<quoted text>
So what ? Hinduism also prohibits the gambling and drinking .-- Rigveda -- " Akcchvapa sookta ". But who does care ? Neither Hindu nor Muhammadans . Then why are you stating responsible only Hindus for this ? Is this not hate spraying propaganda ? Are you not proving yourself as a hatemonger ?
I did not see any 'Hindu outfit' coming out openly against drinking and gambling.

I did not see any 'Hindu organization' demanding that Govt. put a ban on them?

The same 'Hindu organizations' who keep a hawk like watch on Govt. to stop any move for 'minority appeasement' keep a 'mouse like silence' on these issues.

What is the purpose of any law mentioned in scriptures if it is not implemented on land and there is 'no effort' to implement it on land?

That is difference between "Islamic movements" and these so called "HINDUTVA" movements.

Muslims are asking for Islamic laws to be implemented, HINDUTVA forces are only asking that Muslims be suppressed.

And they say HINDUTVA forces are national while Islamic organizations are Terrorists.

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not see any 'Hindu outfit' coming out openly against drinking and gambling.
The same 'Hindu organizations' who keep a hawk like watch on Govt. to stop any move for 'minority appeasement' keep a 'mouse like silence' on these issues.
What is the purpose of any law mentioned in scriptures if it is not implemented on land and there is 'no effort' to implement it on land?
That is difference between "Islamic movements" and these so called "HINDUTVA" movements.
Muslims are asking for Islamic laws to be implemented, HINDUTVA forces are only asking that Muslims be suppressed.
And they say HINDUTVA forces are national while Islamic organizations are Terrorists.
..Does "Hindutva"..condemn terrorism...???..The Muslims Brotherhood..hasn't..!

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

..HEY.."MUQ" ..and fellow Muslims ....should Hamas ...step back ..???..or..(maybe, this time you can beat the Jews)?

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

MUQ has written a lot about greatness of Muslim Moghuls and all . It surely looks good when one reads only the narrations by Muslim sycophant courtiers but they are far away from truth………! To start let us check how the Mughals , who could not make to the power , lived…..

Just look at the last Emperor Bahadur Shah Zafar- he had one dozen legal wives , other than concubines…….16 sons……18 daughters……….! Then Mughal had a family rule- Gals were never married …….I mean fkckng around was allowed but no marriage !

(you can revert if you think or find otherwise)
So what was the status of these Salatins (Palace born princess and princesses)??
British records show that –

“These salatins numbered in thousands, living life in poverty in their own walled quarters in Red Fort next to Mughal Kings family palace !This was the darker side of the life of the Red Fort and greatest embarrassment, for reason many salatins were never allowed out of gate.

According to one Brit observer-

The salatin quarters consists of a immense high wall so that nothing can overlook it. Within this were numerous mat huts in which those wretched objects lived When the gates were opened there was a rush of miserable half naked , starved beings , who surrounded us (Brits). Some man nearly 80 years old were almost in a state of nature.”

Ruler family who treated their own bro and sisi like above , can not be treating their subject better (Muslim or Hindoo is irrelevant).

As a matter of fact many many years back if had picked up a gal around Chandni Chowk, by morning you would have known that you had a good time with a Mughul Princess gifted to you hitherto a Moghul Prince (pimp).

I surely don’t understand what Muslims (like Chaddi and MUQ ) are proud of in these chutiAs ….unless they believe pimping , wh*ring is a better profession over any other and should be provided state and family protection !!!
Deedat

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
1.Qidwai Sahib ”If all the religions before Islam were not perfect and had scope for reformation. That is why in no other scripture we find that their religion is perfected.”
Deedat:“ Do All Mighty Lord likes to play dice with his creation??….did He forgot to perfect His thoughts and what He wants from His creation?? And did He forget to perfect His creation from last 100000 …..Brother how you come to the conclusion that that no other scripture find that their religion is perfected is very astounding, because if you will say that it is written in some book because some said so….it will become another point of discussion (hoping you can see thru and don’t say that it is true because it is said so in a certain book)
2.Qidwai Sahib:“ In Quran it is clearly mentioned that the religion is perfected…..And when it is perfected, if you try to reform it, you will only make it imperfect!!”
Deedat: If it is clearly mentioned in Quran that the religion is perfected…should we believe that without an inquiry? As Harry Potter and other books also have their own stories, should we believe them as true or fantasy?
3. Qidwai Sahib:“And that is what we are seeing in all these ‘modernized versions’ of Islam which so many people are proposing.”
Deedat: What is true version of Islam because there are more than 100 plus versions of Islam? Also if what is old version of Islam and what is modern version of Islam??
4.Qidwai Sahib “They are very lopsided, impractical and lack the test of practically and proper alignment with human nature….Just like the millions of laws and acts passed by our parliament and assemblies…being modified every now and then.
Deedat “Are they? They may be some loopholes but humans are searching for a better way (Sharia is filled with so many holes: for example for a theft (irrespective why that person committed it)t there is only one punishment i.e. chopping of hands and it does not consider whether the thief was trying to feed his hungry family or he was doing it out of his greed )….modification in laws are necessary so that the humanity can be progressive.
4.What is that?? Cannot understand what u meant.
5.Qidwai Sahib “ There are Arabian Countries (i.e. who speak Arabic as a language) where many Non-Muslims live”
Deedat: Do all the Non-Muslims live in peace in all the Arabic countries where different sects are fighting and they all gather up to hurt and kill Non-Muslims specially Christians…exception is Qatar and one more country.
Qidwai Sahib:“Islam is found amongst all races and amongst all nations and amongst all linguistic groups.”
Deedat: it is not only Islam, all the other religions can claim that and prove it.
6. Qidwai Sahib:“ It is the most Wide Universal Brotherhood club that one can find on earth.”
Deedat:“ Islam can claim that it is the most Wide Universal Brotherhood club that kills and bombs other sects of Islam and people who do not agree with one particular interpretation of the Quran Shariff, that one can find on the earth….truly no other religion can match this……

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

MUQ has written a lot about greatness of Muslim Moghuls and all . It surely looks good when one reads only the narrations by Muslim sycophant courtiers but they are far away from truth………! To start let us check how the Mughals , who could not make to the power , lived…..
Just look at the last Emperor Bahadur Shah Zafar- he had one dozen legal wives , other than concubines…….16 sons……18 daughters……….! Then Mughal had a family rule- Gals were never married …….I mean fkckng around was allowed but no marriage !
(you can revert if you think or find otherwise)
So what was the status of these Salatins (Palace born princess and princesses)??
British records show that –
“These salatins numbered in thousands, living life in poverty in their own walled quarters in Red Fort next to Mughal Kings family palace !This was the darker side of the life of the Red Fort and greatest embarrassment, for reason many salatins were never allowed out of gate.
According to one Brit observer-
The salatin quarters consists of a immense high wall so that nothing can overlook it. Within this were numerous mat huts in which those wretched objects lived When the gates were opened there was a rush of miserable half naked , starved beings , who surrounded us (Brits). Some man nearly 80 years old were almost in a state of nature.”
Ruler family who treated their own bro and sisi like above , can not be treating their subject better (Muslim or Hindoo is irrelevant).
As a matter of fact many many years back if had picked up a gal around Chandni Chowk, by morning you would have known that you had a good time with a Mughul Princess gifted to you hitherto a Moghul Prince (pimp).
I surely don’t understand what Muslims (like Chaddi and MUQ ) are proud of in these chutiAs ….unless they believe pimping , wh*ring is a better profession over any other and should be provided state and family protection !!!
Whatever is written in scriptures thousands of years back are better to be kept there at peace………..and evolved ideas , taking seed from them need to be implemented again.
Moderation is the buzzword rather than ban . How will you access cough syrup and number of other life saving drugs if you ban Alcohol ? Or like halal fish one need not think about it?
Look at ChnkuS – Great gamblers in life , and moderation gives them success ! Stocks, Futures , Brokerage…….all are gambling – may be calculated gambling – but brings prosperity with proper regulations !
Why don’t you advise Mulim Laws to Chinkus ? Paki Kattus all weather friend ! you will get your right answer – Sharia ka purdi bana kaar apney gaand mein daal lou and be Happy !
Bhosrdi Ka are you aware that most muslims die at young age (check Pakis and Arabs) or live in sick bed due to obesity , diabetes , heart and other organ failures due to overeating sht and not dinking alcohol
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Whatever is written in scriptures thousands of years back are better to be kept there at peace………..and evolved ideas , taking seed from them need to be implemented again.

Moderation is the buzzword rather than ban . How will you access cough syrup and number of other life saving drugs if you ban Alcohol ? Or like halal fish one need not think about it?

Look at ChnkuS – Great gamblers in life , and moderation gives them success ! Stocks, Futures , Brokerage…….all are gambling – may be calculated gambling – but brings prosperity with proper regulations !

Why don’t you advise Mulim Laws to Chinkus ? Paki Kattus all weather friend ! you will get your right answer – Sharia ka purdi bana kaar apney gaand mein daal lou and be Happy !

Bhosrdi Ka are you aware that most muslims die at young age (check Pakis and Arabs) or live in sick bed due to obesity , diabetes , heart and other organ failures due to overeating sht and not dinking alcohol
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Longest living creatures -among all- are veggies- name elephant, whale or turtle - all the same.

All canrnivorous creatures have very short life spans - check tiger, lion or kutta !

No wonder Mohammad died so young (young for aprophet ).

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Clementia - wrote:
oh my sweetie so much confusion in your fuddled brain.me them us you my id your multiple ids kattu confusion net killing by net warrior curses your mental stability your obvious frustration and angry outbursts wartdick long posts no one reads you wearing my undies as sally imi2000 voice of india dragnet54- nurnber 4. when will you learn? lol lol lol he he he
....that's what I say.."IMl200/Voice of India/nurnber 4"...same guy ..
.."HAJI KAJI" and fake muq.."same guy"...
...as for "Dragnet52"...if "he"..steals..I don't see it
.You.."Clementia"... .Haven't stole in a few days ..(I know you can)....

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

HAJI KAJI wrote:
Longest living creatures -among all- are veggies- name elephant, whale or turtle - all the same.
All canrnivorous creatures have very short life spans - check tiger, lion or kutta !
No wonder Mohammad died so young (young for aprophet ).
..oh..I did not know whale and turtle ..ate..grass

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

He….he….never mind , it’s better to be late than never !

So, d’ya need recipe for – Palak Panir, Dam Alu, Dal Kulcha, Baigan ka bharta, Idli, Dosa, Sambar, Kachalu, alu matar, Kundru Fry, karela ka bharawa, Shimla mirch bbharawa,……???????

As a matter of fact Human body cannot transform protein in any other frm of energy. Like oil, starch, carbohydrate…….all , if taken in in excess will transform in some form of reserve energy-like fat . but extra protein (mainly from non-veg) will only fkck the organs beyond repair……….
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..oh..I did not know whale and turtle ..ate..grass

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Welcome to the final war of mankind. This conflict isn't about land, or money, or even pride.... THIS war is about forcing a certain idea of god on all other peoples of the earth. At it's essence it will find the greatest collision between Muslim and Jew. It will eventually cause a global nuclear war that will lead to the deaths of nearly 2/3 of humanity. Hard times coming folks.....what God do you bow to?

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

What is the difference between Islam and Hindootwa ?

When I attended a Muslim ‘Sat-sang’ and a MUQ like figure started BS from Quran that it was Gods words jotted down by Mohammad……unlettered Mohammad was given power to write down as a first miracle. Then Neil Armstrong heard Azan in space saw the original Quran in Moon……!

I said Quran was written by people many hundred years after Mohammad by people who had least idea about the difference between Muhammad head and a**, Neil never become Muslim…..and Cracked Moon with original Quran on it is BS .

I was told I am not welcome in that Sat Sang, and any debate on my views is not allowed…..I will be shot dead if I try to resuscitate the dying , suffocating Islam !

Same way I attended a high profile Hindoo Sat-Sang recently. The beautiful young lady – the lead – was talking about “adhyatmic Ramayan and Mahabharat’………

I between I told (in my turn)– what the fkck is this ? You call something like Ram a Aam , Sita a lust……then you say Arjun’s chariot horses were not horses but five senses of human body- fkckrs senses are blind where in Mahabharat it is written that Arjuns horses were blind ?........This is all BS……wastage of time…….Lady wastage as the wastage of your youth and beauty………! It is just a facet of argumantive bum Hindoos !

What happened ? The mood of the gathering changed ……the lady packed up and departed murmuring something …I am sure she must have said-!@#$%^&*&^%%$## this a**hole needs better analogies to learn ‘Adhyatmism’ like- My body is earth, my b’tifull bums are meadows…….please come and plogh me and be adhyatmic !

Its not that whole populace was changed ….but most of them accepted the BS part of it and still debate once in a while to fine tune the concept.

So what the fkck HK is trying to say ? Oh yeah……..Islam is a dying (by suffocation) religion …….without any chance of resuscitation with MUQ’s around………they are just depleting the Islam’s share of oxygen…….by keeping close to it.

Can some Muslims ask these CO2 emitters to get lost – and resuscitate lsam ?

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Yep ! The real God must be scratching his balls and checking his records to find out who the fkck gave all those fraudulent revelation to so called prophets !

Its funny that the final war is within Judaism …and not between Judaism and other religions. So by natures law final burnt will taken by their world only….none others .

What happens when the things go out of hand ?

1) Philistines will gather support fro Egyptian Muslim Bratherhood…..Other Muslims will be join the party slowly……
2) Israel will make it sure that Iran Nukes are taken care of in this turmoil…..once for all .
3) If the trouble further escalates……Kabba, Mecca , Madina will be vapourised …..proving all the kattus that God never lived there.

Well my take is that it will not reach that far……as all Kattus are fence sitters…..they will jump on wagons on the greener side and run away…before their a** catches fire, to save the war for another day !
duncanmc wrote:
Welcome to the final war of mankind. This conflict isn't about land, or money, or even pride.... THIS war is about forcing a certain idea of god on all other peoples of the earth. At it's essence it will find the greatest collision between Muslim and Jew. It will eventually cause a global nuclear war that will lead to the deaths of nearly 2/3 of humanity. Hard times coming folks.....what God do you bow to?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 28,761 - 28,780 of47,892
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Islam Forum right now

Search the Islam Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
DY: why r violent videogames/film made by non M... 9 min Samuel Adams 13
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 11 min Go Le Gay sid GO 324,598
HInduism is Satanism! (Jan '13) 27 min Akileshthe great 72
Muslims are destroying America (Jan '12) 1 hr Rational Tulsans 388
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 2 hr JOEL 193,629
Islam/Muslims are Superstitious 3 hr ashkarslave4ALLAH 23
Farrakhan urges Detroit to redevelop all neighb... 3 hr Bombardier 433
•••
•••
•••
•••