No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54751 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Dak-Original

Cardiff, UK

#31347 Nov 17, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
It is correct that God watches over our every move all the time and we are "never ever out of the site of God"…. Yet He has given us 'limited freedom' to choose truth or falsehood.
The human life on this earth is a test, and it is not OK to judge people or start giving them numbers while the test is on.
That is why God says that He has fixed a 'day of judgment' on which every one's test papers shall be opened and they will be given marks.
Those who pass the test shall enter paradise, and those who fail the test shall enter hell fire.
I will take 'that big gamble' with my life, if I were you. I will start preparing for the test and my answer.
You should not say that no one warned you!!
"Such"??!!MUQ, you knowingly rejected truth. "Tumhara kya hoga?!" on the day of GOD's choosing? LOL!

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#31348 Nov 17, 2012
Just now saw Mia Mush & Jaswant Singh sitting with Tim in Blmbrg and haveing Guft-GU !

Reccomended for MUQ & Chaddi.......
As Mush , for a change was sounding like me, saying......Paki Kattu's are a**hole ...HaanJI

Islam and Madrasa are the root problem in Pak ...HaanJI

Program was fished before he could say.....he plans to fck MUQ likes brain out ...before making them vanish in PAK !

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#31350 Nov 17, 2012
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Original Neville Thompson , just consider this according to Islamic scriptures it is not the last day as propagated by Islamic scholars it is the “ last night” as the Islamic texts says that sun will be folded on/before (according to different interpretations)…so It will be “night of judgment” and not day of judgment…with the rest of your comment : if there is God and He will judge us every moment of our life…As God have/has to be omnipresent to know what goes in minds of people [I agree]
Hang on,does this mean that everybody has to hang around in the dark awaiting the big finish ?
Who said this ?

AUSTRALIAN

#31351 Nov 17, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
It is correct that God watches over our every move all the time and we are "never ever out of the site of God"…. Yet He has given us 'limited freedom' to choose truth or falsehood.
The human life on this earth is a test, and it is not OK to judge people or start giving them numbers while the test is on.
That is why God says that He has fixed a 'day of judgment' on which every one's test papers shall be opened and they will be given marks.
Those who pass the test shall enter paradise, and those who fail the test shall enter hell fire.
I will take 'that big gamble' with my life, if I were you. I will start preparing for the test and my answer.
You should not say that no one warned you!!
god informed me that I am the chosen one and I can only assume it be to be gods messenger to the likes of yourself.
Seeing you agree that god lives the same path as each one of us here on this planet,why do you need Muhummud or why do the Catholics need their Pope or why do others feel the need to place their trust in a complete stranger who strangles their spiritual thoughts to follow their spiritual path although I am on first name basis with god and I don't believe in the concept of religion and god came to me .
Can you understand where I am coming from for we are all equal in the eyes of god our creator ?

MILKY WAY

#31352 Nov 17, 2012
Katuu thukai continues.......Syria has two governments..... today French have rcoganised the rebel (I mean illegal one) one as true one(Ooooops what French have to do with it...they don't allow Katli's to wear Hijab even ...and they lost not a single Frech Christian life !).....and Assad continues ramming kattus gaand with MIGs..........

ha ...HA....

Israel has flattened Kattu PM's office even.....and Philtine fire-cracker rockets are still entertaining world via CNN and BBC......

Iran is inches away from Nukes ......both coming on it and going out of it !

what's ur take ?

Kattus are fkckd ! Fkckd more I mean .........

MUQ will realise - as convert , he is the last one covering Islam's a** without knowing what for !

MILKY WAY

#31354 Nov 17, 2012
We are trying our best brather......today Muslim Bratherhood blew up a school bus with 47 children with a train in Egypt as Jehad drill !
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Ohhhhh....Chaddi at last Thakrey family ran out of ice and oxygen bottles.....and declared Bal Thakrey , dead for one week (even my Marathi Manus driver knew it), is dead !
So ? can we see some fireworks by kattus in Kamala Nagar.......???
Oh no ......kattu O ki gaand phati hui haey India mei....kattugiri kartey huey.......as much as oonki phati hui haey PALESTINE MEI.......!
Abb tou bolo " Kaatus we are as much as Gandoo as our Prophet Mohammad was" !
What ? MUQ is wrapipping his balls with explosives ......for final call ? We needa hear from horses mouth !
Deedat

Mumbai, India

#31356 Nov 17, 2012
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Hang on,does this mean that everybody has to hang around in the dark awaiting the big finish ?
Who said this ?
No it does not mean that everybody has to hang around in the dark awaiting the big finish….I don’t know what will be the outcome of danger looming on us.
Deedat

Mumbai, India

#31357 Nov 17, 2012
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said this ?
Second thought….well I will be interested in seeing the last Night of Judgment (though that judgment is not coming in next 300000 yrs{if there is any})

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#31358 Nov 17, 2012
HAJI KAJI wrote:
He….he….never mind , it’s better to be late than never !
So, d’ya need recipe for – Palak Panir, Dam Alu, Dal Kulcha, Baigan ka bharta, Idli, Dosa, Sambar, Kachalu, alu matar, Kundru Fry, karela ka bharawa, Shimla mirch bbharawa,……???????
As a matter of fact Human body cannot transform protein in any other frm of energy. Like oil, starch, carbohydrate…….all , if taken in in excess will transform in some form of reserve energy-like fat . but extra protein (mainly from non-veg) will only fkck the organs beyond repair……….
<quoted text>
...Do not Indian olympians ..consume animal protein ....??..to build muscle ..

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#31359 Nov 17, 2012
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
god informed me that I am the chosen one and I can only assume it be to be gods messenger to the likes of yourself.
Seeing you agree that god lives the same path as each one of us here on this planet,why do you need Muhummud or why do the Catholics need their Pope or why do others feel the need to place their trust in a complete stranger who strangles their spiritual thoughts to follow their spiritual path although I am on first name basis with god and I don't believe in the concept of religion and god came to me .
Can you understand where I am coming from for we are all equal in the eyes of god our creator ?
Religion is needed to teach Gods laws ,that are not so easily discernible using human reason alone ..i.e..homosexual unions ..divorce..artificial birth control ..Polygamy ...

..These absolutely seem harmless ...but, they are not ..
Deedat

Mumbai, India

#31361 Nov 17, 2012
HAJI KAJI wrote:
I am surprised tha Balasaheb Thakery Ji is dead and kattus in the forum are still not rejoicing !!
I wonder if Happy BudhdhA MUQ popped up out of heart attack due to extra happiness on the news.
You were so right…I think that you have knowledge…very observant

MILKY WAY

#31362 Nov 17, 2012
Talking about the English we prefer, Chaddi likes have to understand that we have to contend with at least three types of English- Englsh English, American English and Indian Engklish.The chutnification of the language is a fact of life. Why to crib about it if it serves the pupose of clear communication ???

To stive to write King's English in our setting is akin to sporting an Astrakhan overcoat in the streets of hot Delhi, humid Mumbai and Chennai and rain drenched Kerala !!!!

MILKY WAY

#31363 Nov 17, 2012
May be ! Why Olympians, I consume a lotta of them ...and stand straight in subzero (up to -20 deg C)....he...he.. Chinkis say my muscle all around is gooda and charming !

So what ????

You will say - then why do I support Veggies ?

Well - all the above doesn't mean that veggies don't have muscle or balls. In india Most Sikhs in Punjab (I am not talking about refugee lot Bhappas)are veggies....rajma chawal, roti, milk saag........but aren't they the people who cleansed Indian part of Punjab of Muslims perfectly ?

Now see Bongs- Even Brahmins are Non-Veggie, and still struglling with the left behind Muslims in the state !
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Do not Indian olympians ..consume animal protein ....??..to build muscle ..

MILKY WAY

#31364 Nov 17, 2012
As you all are aware Bal Thakrey Ji is no more.

Many one liner has surfaced to reflect the loss.

'Ek tha tiger'

'The tiger will not roar anymore'

are some....

One interesting comment ........

'Tiger kE saath photoo khichaney sE koi tiger nahi hou jata"

caught my eye !

How true it is !

Today Marathi Manus are queuing up at Shivaji park to have a last look at him and decide which comment is right.

But if a tiger would have made his unworthy children heir of his party, specially when he opposed dynastic rule of Nehru-Gandhi, is doubtful....

Or is it the last laugh of that ace cartoonist - Martathi Manus are born phuddus........the tiger was an Bihari endeavor to upgrade the breed....and in future tigers will come from his seeds only !

PS: Bal Thakrey's father, a known politician, had mentioned on record that his ancestors were migrants from Bihar !

MILKY WAY

#31365 Nov 17, 2012
Dear Chaddi & MUQ,
Gear up......and pay homage to level the account.

Luv,

HK
Dacarius

Columbus, GA

#31368 Nov 17, 2012
Islam is a religion of death, suffering and misery.
Not by the forces of God but but the adherents of this evil belief system.

Thats it in a nutshell people
Deedat

Mumbai, India

#31369 Nov 17, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
And how many innocent Muslims who did not do any wrong were murdered in Gujarat in 2002?
In Bombay in 2001 and 1993?
And in thousands of riots that took place in India after Independence?
Who was responsible for these riots? Our "democratically" elected Govt.?
I did not hear your condemnation of those responsible for these killings?
Dear Qidwai Sahib
1.first of all in India it was started by Muslims (it started with the invasion of Sind in 1 century of Hijra where Hindus were killed and their places of worship were demolished). Why I don’t see any condemnation from you for the innocent people who were killed in last 1400 years by the hands of Muslims? In present…why do you not condemn the killings of innocent Hindus, Christians, Sikhs, Ahmediyas, Shias, Sufis etc who are killed or forcibly converted to one particular version of Islam in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Indonesia etc etc. Why don’t you condemn the forcible conversion of innocent Non- Muslim girls who are abducted and forcibly converted to Islam? Why do you not condemn innocent Africans who are killed for not accepting Islam?(this genocide is more worst in recent times…More than million non-Muslims Africans perished for not accepting Islam and Arabic Imperialism). Why is there not a single voice of protest raised by you when Sufi shrines are bombed and innocent Muslims are killed by the hand of Muslims? Why there is not a single protest by you when Shias Muslims are pulled out from a bus and shot in cold blood by Sunni Muslims? Why your eyes ignore when Ahmediya Muslim Mosque is vandalized and Ahmediya Muslims are killed (or do you believe that Ahmediya are vajubal- qatl)?
2.In Bombay in 2001 and 1993…was it only Muslims who were killed in riots? In 1984 many innocent Sikhs were killed. Ignorance, ego, lust for power, poverty etc are the root cause of riots… when Muslims killed many Hindus and raped girls and women in the name of Caliphate/Khalafat in south India (Mopala) before India got it independence, don’t you have anything to say about it or Non-Muslims are insects?
3.Did only Muslims die before or after Independence?(btw I don’t see much contribution from Muslim community for the freedom of India)
4.The cause of the riots were that some ignorant/idiots thought that their thinking is correct and they should have upper hand. Certainly “democratically” elected Govt. has/have nothing to do with it because democratic Govt. is from the society (depending upon what masses think)
5. when will I hear from you about the condemnation about the Muslims killed by Muslims?
PS: Riots are hallmark that we stupid humans have not learned to co-exist and we try to force our opinion on others and we take it to a level of killings and rapes..

AUSTRALIAN

#31371 Nov 18, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Religion is needed to teach Gods laws ,that are not so easily discernible using human reason alone ..i.e..homosexual unions ..divorce..artificial birth control ..Polygamy ...
..These absolutely seem harmless ...but, they are not ..
Strangly enough,god does not have any laws but we are provided with a conscience to choose between right and wrong.

AUSTRALIAN

#31373 Nov 18, 2012
IMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gandu, I hope that the duel we are involved in, has no judge. Only the combatants know how he is doing. It is about proving to each other about what reality is. You know very well that Clementia- is you. You know that deedat from Mumbai is you. You know that you are Jassi, pskak, Muq-. As that poster has suggested, you have a serious mental disorder albeit he analyzed it for your clone but in reality you know it is YOU he is referring to.
You have a very low opinion of your own countrymen so why blame me when I write facts about them? The multiple IDs you launch here is not about fooling me or the posters opposing you? it is about the posters who are not opposing you - it is about fooling them. You think they are dumb and few days ago you even tried to instigate Thompson to jump in and join the brawl. He firmly rejected the advise by giving his own logical reasons. By calling him "clever" you are mocking his intelligence by derailing his thought process.
You know what? In the whole brief history of Clementia- ID, there has never been a single post addressed to you ! She issues almost all the posts to me and Thompson but NEVER to you. Any stories?
I know you are going to revert within minutes to defend yourself but it will be interesting to see as to how low a deluded Hindu can be?
I do believe (correct me if I am wrong)that you have shot yourself in your own foot.
How do you know that Clementia is a "SHE" ?

AUSTRALIAN

#31375 Nov 18, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
In YOUR case, I feel it would be best of you consider a good doctor who deals in mental diseases.
No other option would work in your case, from what I am able to decode from your post.
I assume you to be a phoney as the real MUQ does not speak as you do.
If you were to print your real name I could enlighten you by thought alone.
I put into print the spoken word of god,you should take notice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 6 min Milena S 457,721
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 7 min JOEL GEN Y 228,394
The movie Fight Club was inspired by Islam 13 min I Left islam 4
After two years on this forum.... 51 min Polaris 1
News Muslims committed to peaceful message of Islam' 59 min ImFree2Choose 2
Mistakes in Quran - Part 1 - The beginning 1 hr ImFree2Choose 367
News Muslims reject reincarnation 1 hr Dawn of Reality 2
Cause and effect. 6 hr I left Islam 24
Being Polite on the Forum 10 hr bmz 293
More from around the web