No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

Full story: Daily Times

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Comments (Page 1,436)

Showing posts 28,701 - 28,720 of47,890
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

I was wondering what MUQ has to say about some of the sentences that are typed in a strange language in imi's post. I don't whether they are holy verses from koran, but I think MUQ must be feeling very happy that imi is proving his description of being a serious minded debater right.
Dak-Original

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..well..."Number four"....and..."MUQ "...disagree with you ,Sir.....So, phffttbbtt...!!!
Are you giving in to MUQ's stance that Islam is a perfect religion, chuy?

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
1. I agree with you that "religions" are not sacrosanct and cannot be reformed. But how can you reform something which is already "perfect"?
That was why Allah sent our Prophet in the last and thru him "perfected and modernized" all the past religions and declared "This day I have perfected your religion for you…"
When some thing is perfected, any effort to "improve it" would result in degrading its quality.
That is what we find is all so many "modernized versions" of Islam, they lack reason and logic and have no long term solutions and visions.
There proposed solutions are like these "laws made by Parliament and Assemblies" which keep on changing. The thing which is illegal today become lawful tomorrow and vice versa!!
2. Only 20 % of World Muslim Population are Arabs, rest 80 % comprise of Non Arabs.
Islam is a Universal religion having no National. Ethnic or Linguistic boundaries.
That is why you will find Muslims in every nation and from every language and from every Ethnic background.
It is not so for other religions.
Hello MUQ,if as you say Islam is 'perfect',why is there a need to modernize Islam as you have have described.
Seeing Muslims throughout the world have to understand Arabic to fully understand the Quran ,wouldn't they too be Arabic in a spiritual sense seeing they look upon the valley of Mecca as their spiritual home ?
If Islam is as perfect as you say,how did Christianity get a foot in the doorway within Arabic society as as we read of them being persecuted by Muslims in countries like Indonesia and Eygpt ?
When god came to me I wasn't asked of what religion I be,instead I was infered with knowledge that is outside the square.
What does this say to you ?

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Hi Guys and dolls,
Just now got up after Diwali Celebration……feeling quite fresh happy. Happy Diwali !
What MUQ says Gambling is bad ? Ain’t life is the biggest gamble ? He himself has gone to Arabia putting bet on his Baakchodi to make some money for him so that he can send back some dough to his kabardiwala family in Bhopal ! He has to play his cards well man !
And drinking ……Rafi sang long back……….
Mujhey duniA walo…sharabi na samjhou,
Mein pita nahin hoon …pilAi gai haey !
Koi pi raha haey lahu aadmi ka, aur koi Bakar Eid mein lahu Bakri ka !
………………………
Janhan majhab kE naam kadam lardjhardaye ,
Wohi rah mujhkO khuda nE dikahai haey……!
La..la...laa..la.la...llaaa... llaaa.laaaa.aaa
Dak-Original

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
All previous religions before Islam were not perfect and had scope for reformation. That is why in NO OTHER scripture we find any where that their religion is perfected.
In Quran it is clearly mentioned that the religion is perfected…. And when it is perfected, if you try to reform it, you will only make it imperfect!!
And that is what we are seeing in all these "modernized versions" of Islam which so many people are proposing.
They are very lopsided, impractical and lack the test of practicality and proper alignment with human nature…. Just like the millions of laws and acts passed by our parliament and assemblies… being modified every now and then.
I meant 100 % of Arabia (you can call it Saudi Arabia of today) became Muslim.
There are Arabian Countries (i.e. who speak Arabic as a language) where many Non Muslims live.
Islam is found amongst all races and amongst all nations and amongst all linguistic groups.
It is the most Wide Universal Brotherhood club that one can find on earth.
So it is stated in your book that it is perfect but why would one call the book perfect when it is found out re: creation version is now disproved via now accepted fact of the Evolution of Specis? OH! MUQ!
Dak-Original

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
In fact you should be THANKFUL to Muslims that they are blowing each other, if BOTH shias and Sunnis were blowing Non Muslims, then what would be your situation?
So you should indeed give thanks to Muslims and NEVER give any chance that they unite and turn their attention towards you people.
Your media is doing an excellent Job and you must thank them and keep a constant vigil that Shias and Sunnis and Muslims keep blowing each others!!
Stupid and unconstructive response from someone who only is only concerned for those muslim lives which are lost in riots in India. More muslims are killed by muslims. Wake up now, oh jihadist one!

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Riots :

Seeing the Mohammadans , it is clear to see that it is a Muslim culture born with Islam and Mohammad !

Mohammad rebelled and rioted against all the tribes in Arabia. The day he died Arabs felt bored without riots, and started rioting in name of Shia Sunni….at least once a year. On the day of their arrival in India they started the same in India….Hindoo- Muslim, and Shia Sunni …..!

In India whether you read about Mapilla Riots or or Gujrat riots….Muslims were responsible ! With time Indian Muslims have realized that in riots …they suffer (%wise) more than any other communities. Probably, because they live in Ghetto and in a disturbance easy to target and annihilate. This has mainly stopped spreading of riots originating from one place to whole India .

You will find this development for last few decades only.
Till Muslims are existing in a society, rioting cannot be ruled out. It backbone of Islam !
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
And how many innocent Muslims who did not do any wrong were murdered in Gujarat in 2002?
In Bombay in 2001 and 1993?
And in thousands of riots that took place in India after Independence?
Who was responsible for these riots? Our "democratically" elected Govt.?
I did not hear your condemnation of those responsible for these killings?

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Dragnet52 wrote:
JWHBATI.
....oh yeah...?

.....YWRWDID...

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

HAJI KAJI wrote:
Riots :
Seeing the Mohammadans , it is clear to see that it is a Muslim culture born with Islam and Mohammad !
Mohammad rebelled and rioted against all the tribes in Arabia. The day he died Arabs felt bored without riots, and started rioting in name of Shia Sunni….at least once a year. On the day of their arrival in India they started the same in India….Hindoo- Muslim, and Shia Sunni …..!
In India whether you read about Mapilla Riots or or Gujrat riots….Muslims were responsible ! With time Indian Muslims have realized that in riots …they suffer (%wise) more than any other communities. Probably, because they live in Ghetto and in a disturbance easy to target and annihilate. This has mainly stopped spreading of riots originating from one place to whole India .
You will find this development for last few decades only.
Till Muslims are existing in a society, rioting cannot be ruled out. It backbone of Islam !
<quoted text>
...Truth is the Islamist ...commit crimes (in full view of the "good" Muslims ...who do nothing to stop them )...Now, the Lawful (Hindu / Jewish) or other , has to punish an Evil ...

2)This is the pattern ....Why , are Muslims so afraid of the Islamist's ...???...and, make "others" police them ..???

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you giving in to MUQ's stance that Islam is a perfect religion, chuy?
....W.T.F....I'll KILL YOU..!!!!..(nah, I'm just kidding..)

"Dak"..I believe every word of Catholicism ..is "true"...OR, THE WHOLE THING IS FALSE...!!!..I believe Muslims "probably" feel the same way (bout' islam)...???

What's the weather like nowadays (in U.K)..??..SouthWestern America ..just a little nippy ..

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not know about others, but my aim on this and any other thread I join, is to present the Truth of Islam, try to remove doubts and misconceptions people have about islam,
..AND...Yet..TIME...AND..TIME. ..Again, you avoid discussing the Shi'a , Sunni divide ...who better than a Muslim...to give us his opinion ...???...

1) Why, Do Sunni Islamist's attack Shi'a burying their dead..????

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

It reminds me of an old Western Movie-
The sheriff’s wife get’s kidnapped by a gang of three cowboys. The gal gets raped , maimed and killed ….and the Sheriff finds it , heart-broken…trails the cowboys and corners them in woods, kills the main culprits (two of them…..)…And before Sheriff the third innocent looking guy shivers like a leaf, say s:
Third Guy: Why me too ? Don’t kill me…please …..you know I am their brother thus was with them….otherwise I have done nothing ….!
BOOM…..BOOM (the guy gets the shots….and sheriff blows smoke from gun and….)
Sheriff: This is fkcng for doing nothing …..!
Yes, so called innocent looking brathers of criminal Islamist are killed, should be killed, in same spirit…….For doing NOTHING ………….to stop their brethren from doing crime.
Kill MUQ and Chaddi…………you will have no MUQ- son or Chaddi-son rioting around in India !
As much as if Atta’s father was killed in Atta’s childhood – He would have been living among as as an educated Engineer !
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Truth is the Islamist ...commit crimes (in full view of the "good" Muslims ...who do nothing to stop them )...Now, the Lawful (Hindu / Jewish) or other , has to punish an Evil ...
2)This is the pattern ....Why , are Muslims so afraid of the Islamist's ...???...and, make "others" police them ..???

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
In fact you should be THANKFUL to Muslims that they are blowing each other, if BOTH shias and Sunnis were blowing Non Muslims, then what would be your situation?
So you should indeed give thanks to Muslims and NEVER give any chance that they unite and turn their attention towards you people.
Your media is doing an excellent Job and you must thank them and keep a constant vigil that Shias and Sunnis and Muslims keep blowing each others!!
...oh..my..goodness..you are the "BEST"..!!!..long live INDIA...!!

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Two of the recent statement from MUQ were noteworthy -

1) He doesn't read the posts addressing question to him. Ha.....ha....

2) Shia Sunni riots are Muslim way of keeping the population balance....!!!

Ha....ha...only if he could convince Kattus to stop fkcng each other's wives......with reduced brth-rate the cult will vanish from earth soon !

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

HAJI KAJI wrote:
Two of the recent statement from MUQ were noteworthy -
1) He doesn't read the posts addressing question to him. Ha.....ha....
2) Shia Sunni riots are Muslim way of keeping the population balance....!!!
Ha....ha...only if he could convince Kattus to stop fkcng each other's wives......with reduced brth-rate the cult will vanish from earth soon !
..."MUQ"...IP..got hacked.!.was it you "HAJI KAJI"...???

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

HAJI KAJI wrote:
It reminds me of an old Western Movie-
The sheriff’s wife get’s kidnapped by a gang of three cowboys. The gal gets raped , maimed and killed ….and the Sheriff finds it , heart-broken…trails the cowboys and corners them in woods, kills the main culprits (two of them…..)…And before Sheriff the third innocent looking guy shivers like a leaf, say s:
Third Guy: Why me too ? Don’t kill me…please …..you know I am their brother thus was with them….otherwise I have done nothing ….!
BOOM…..BOOM (the guy gets the shots….and sheriff blows smoke from gun and….)
Sheriff: This is fkcng for doing nothing …..!
Yes, so called innocent looking brathers of criminal Islamist are killed, should be killed, in same spirit…….For doing NOTHING ………….to stop their brethren from doing crime.
Kill MUQ and Chaddi…………you will have no MUQ- son or Chaddi-son rioting around in India !
As much as if Atta’s father was killed in Atta’s childhood – He would have been living among as as an educated Engineer !
<quoted text>
..okay....YOU,!!! have no idea how much muslims live in fear ...they can not fight for themselves ....Do Hindus (or) Atheist believe in mercy ...???

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

NeviIle Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Just see with what similarity both exist in juxtaposition and write with outstanding similarity.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Need I say any more. What was till now a suspicion has now been confirmed. It is you who is fake clementia. You wrote a very similar sounding post through fake clementia to make it appear as if it is mine. You need to take pause for some time and take stock of yourself, rather than making a fool of yourself time and again.

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

There are 99 types of Allah……some have characteristics of Jokers even…….one of them loves blasphemers ! Islam Monotheist religion- My foot !

1. Ar-Rahman
• The One who has plenty of mercy for the believers and the blasphemers in this world and especially for the believers in the hereafter.
• The Most Merciful

2. Ar-Rahim
• The One who has plenty of mercy for the believers.
• The most Compassionate

3. Al-Malik
• The One with the complete Dominion, the One Whose Dominion is clear from imperfection.
• The King, the Monarch

4. Al-Quddus
• The One who is pure from any imperfection and clear from children and adversaries.
• The Holy one

5. As-Salam
• The One who is free from every imperfection.
• The Peace, The Tranquility

6. Al-Mu'min
• The One who witnessed for Himself that no one is God but Him. And He witnessed for His believers that they are truthful in their belief that no one is God but Him.
• The One with Faith
• The Faithful, The Trusted

7. Al-Muhaymin
• The One who witnesses the saying and deeds of His creatures.
• The Protector
• The vigilant, the controller

8. Al-'Aziz
• The Defeater who is not defeated.
• The Mighty
• The Almighty, the powerful

9. Al-Jabbar
• The One that nothing happens in His Dominion except that which He willed.
• The all Compelling

10. Al-Mutakabbir
• The One who is clear from the attributes of the creatures and from resembling them.
• The Haughty, the Majestic
• The Imperious

11. Al-Khaliq
• The One who brings everything from non-existence to existence.
• The Creator, the Maker

12.Al-Bari'
• The Creator who has the Power to turn the entities.
• The Artificer, the Creator

13.Al-Musawwir
• The One who forms His creatures in different pictures.
• The Fashioner
• The Organizer, the Designer

14.Al-Ghaffar
• The One who forgives the sins of His slaves time and time again.
• The Forgiving, the Forgiver

15.Al-Qahhar
• The Subduer who has the perfect Power and is not unable over anything.
• The Almighty, the Dominant

16.Al-Wahhab
• The One who is Generous in giving plenty without any return.
• The Donor, the Bestower

17. Ar-Razzaq
• The Provider, the Sustainer

18. Al-Fattah
• The One who opens for His slaves the closed worldly and religious matters.
• The Opener, the Revealer

19. Al-'Alim
• The Knowledgeable; The One nothing is absent from His knowledge.
• The all Knowing, the Omniscient

20. Al-Qabid
• The One who constricts the sustenance.
• The Contractor, The Restrainer, the Recipient.

21. Al-Basit
• The One who expands and widens.
• The Expander, He who expands

22. Al-Khafid
• The One who lowers whoever He willed by His Destruction.
• The Abaser, the Humbler

23. Ar-Rafi'
• The One who raises whoever He willed by His Endowment.
• The Raiser, the Exalter

24. Al-Mu'iz
• He gives esteem to whoever He willed, hence there is no one to degrade Him;
• The Honorer, the Exalter

25. Al-Muzil
• Degrades whoever he willed, hence there is no one to give him esteem.
• The Abaser, the Degrader, the Subduer

26. As-Sami'
• The One who Hears all things that are heard by His Eternal Hearing without an ear, instrument or organ.
• The Hearer, The All hearing, all knowing.

27. Al-Basir
• The One who Sees all things that are seen by His Eternal Seeing without a pupil or any other instrument.
• The Seer, The discerning, the All seeing.

28. Al-Hakam
• He is the Ruler and His judgment is His Word.
• The arbitrator, the Judge

29. Al-'Adl
• The One who is entitled to do what He does.
• The justice, the equitable. The Just.

30. Al-Latif
• The Most Gentle, the Gracious.
• The One who is kind

31. Al-Khabir
• The One who knows the truth of things.
• The Aware. The Sagacious, one is who is aware.

continued.......

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

continued....
32. Al-Halim
• The One who delays the punishment for those who deserve it and then He might forgive them.
• The Gentle. The most patient, the Clement.

33. Al-'Azim
• The One deserving the attributes of Exaltment, Glory, Extolment, and Purity from all imperfection.
• The Great, Mighty

34. Al-Ghafoor
• The One who forgives a lot.
• The Forgiving, the Pardoner.

35. Ash-Shakur
• The One who gives a lot of reward for a little obedience.
• The Grateful, the Thankful

36. Al-'Ali
• The One who is clear from the attributes of the creatures.
• The most high, the exalted.

37. Al-Kabir
• The One who is greater than everything in status.
• The great, the big.

38. Al-Hafiz
• The One who protects whatever and whoever He willed to protect.
• The Guardian, the preserver.

39. Al-Muqit
• The One who has the Power.
• The maintainer, The Nourisher

40. Al-Hasib
• The One who gives the satisfaction.
• The noble, The Reckoner

41. Aj-Jalil
• The One who is attributed with greatness of Power and Glory of status.
• The Majestic. The honorable, the exalted.

42. Al-Karim
• The One who is clear from abjectness.
• The most generous, the Bountiful.

43. Ar-Raqib
• The One that nothing is absent from Him. Hence it's meaning is related to the attribute of Knowledge.
• The Guardian, the watchful. Watcher.

44. Al-Mujib
• The One who answers the one in need if he asks Him and rescues the yearner if he calls upon Him.
• The Responder. The respondent, one who answers.

45. Al-Wasi'
• The Englober. The enricher, the Omnipresent, the Knowledgeable.

46. Al-Hakim
• The One who is correct in His doings.
• The most Wise, the Judicious.

47. Al-Wadud
• The Affectionate, the Loving.

48. Al-Majid
• The One who is with perfect Power, High Status, Compassion, Generosity and Kindness.
• The Glorious, the exalted.

49. Al-Ba'ith
• The One who resurrects for reward and/or punishment.
• The Resurrector, the Raiser from death.

50. Ash-Shahid
• The One who nothing is absent from Him.
• The Witness

51. Al-Haqq
• The One who truly exists.
• The Truth, the Just.

52. Al-Wakil
• The One who gives the satisfaction and is relied upon.
• The Guardian, the Trustee

53. Al-Qawee
• The One with the complete Power.
• The powerful, the Almighty, The Strong

54. Al-Matin
• The One with extreme Power which is un-interrupted and He does not get tired.
• The Strong, the Firm

55. Al-Walee
• The Supporter, the Friend, the Defender the master.

56. Al-Hamid
• The praised One who deserves to be praised.
• The Praiseworthy , the Commendable

57. Al-Muhsi
• The One who the count of things are known to him.
• The Counter

58. Al-Mubdi'
• The One who started the human being. That is, He created him.
• The Beginner, the Creator, The Originator

59. Al-Mu'eed
• The One who brings back the creatures after death.
• The Restorer, the Resurrector.

60. Al-Muhyee
• The One who took out a living human from semen that does not have a soul. He gives life by giving the souls back to the worn out bodies on the resurrection day and He makes the hearts alive by the light of knowledge.
• The Bestower, the Life Giver.

continued....

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

61. Al-Mumeet
• The One who renders the living dead.
• The Bringer of Death. The Death Giver.
62. Al-Hayy
• The One attributed with a life that is unlike our life and is not that of a combination of soul, flesh or blood.
• The Living. The Alive, the ever living.
63. Al-Qayyum
• The One who remains and does not end.
• The Self-Subsistent, The Eternal, the Self Sustaining.
64. Al-Wajid
• The Rich who is never poor. Al-Wajd is Richness.
• The all perceiving, the Opulent, the Finder.
65. Al-Wahid
• The One without a partner.
• The One, the Unique.
66. Al-Majid
• The One who is Majid.
• The Noble, the illustrious.
67. Al-Ahad
• The only, the Unique.
68. As-Samad
• The Master who is relied upon in matters and reverted to in ones needs.
• The Perfect, the Eternal.
69. Al-Qadir
• The One attributed with Power.
• The Able, the Capable, the Omnipotent.
70. Al-Muqtadir
• The One with the perfect Power that nothing is withheld from Him.
• The Capable, The all Powerful
71. Al-Muqaddim
• He makes ahead what He wills.
• The Presenter, The Advancer, The Expediter
72. Al-Mu'akhkhir
• The One who delays what He wills.
• The Fulfiller, the keeper behind, The Deferrer
73. Al-'Awwal
• The One whose Existence is without a beginning.
• The First
74. Al-'Akhir
• The One whose Existence is without an end.
• The Last
75. Az-Zahir
• The Apparent, the Exterior, The Manifest
• The One that nothing is above Him and nothing is underneath Him, hence He exists without a place.
76. Al-Batin
• The Hidden, the Interior, the Latent
77. Al-Wali
• The One who owns things and manages them.
• The Governor, The Ruler, The Master
78. Al-Muta'ali
• The One who is clear from the attributes of the creation.
• The Exalted, The most high, one above reproach.
79. Al-Barr
• The One who is kind to His creatures, who covered them with His sustenance and specified whoever He willed among them by His support, protection, and special mercy.
• The Benefactor, The Beneficent, the Pious.
80. At-Tawwab
• The One who grants repentance to whoever He willed among His creatures and accepts his repentance.
• The Acceptor of Repentance, The Forgiver, the Relenting.
81. Al-Muntaqim
• The One who victoriously prevails over His enemies and punishes them for their sins. It may mean the One who destroys them.
• The Avenger
82. Al-'Afuww
• The One with wide forgiveness.
• The Forgiver, the effacer, the Pardoner
83. Ar-Ra'uf
• The One with extreme Mercy. The Mercy of Allah is His will to endow upon whoever He willed among His creatures.
• The merciful, the Ever Indulgent.
84. Al-Muqsit
• The One who is Just in His judgment.
• The Just, the Equitable

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 28,701 - 28,720 of47,890
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

51 Users are viewing the Islam Forum right now

Search the Islam Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 22 min it is what it is 324,293
Sixteen arrested after clashes at Jerusalem's A... 25 min Eliab ben Benjamin 3
Mis-understanding Islam? (Nov '11) 26 min Mengal 1,191
Obama Spending Taxpayer Money to Promote Conver... 31 min Rex 3
Prophet MUHAMMAD (Sep '12) 34 min hazem selawi 1,415
Happy EASTER to all 35 min Frank 1
Copycat divorcee sisters found ''true love''... 1 hr taffman 1
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 5 hr bmz 193,613
•••
•••
•••
•••