No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ... Full Story

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#31187 Nov 13, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. If Jews and Jewish prophets (including Jesus Himself) knew NOTHING about Blessed Trinity and Triune Nature of the God, how come St. Paul "derived" this Triune Nature from those OT Books?
Because it is "a proven fact" that he did not meet Jesus, never learned anything from Jesus or Chosen Disciples of Jesus and NEVER saw or Read any of the FOUR GOSPELS.
What was his source of information then? His own fertile mind?
And how come "Paul's innovations" became the "Corner Stone" of Christianity?
b. I do not know why your mind is stuck with MAWALI? Are you a MAWALI yourself? I answered the question and there is nothing to add.
PS:
Praying towards Kaaba was not "must" for Jewish Prophets. They were praying towards Jerusalem as directed by God.
But God does have a prerogative to choose any direction for prayers.
And as per "His Express Commands" we face towards Kaaba, and we do not Question the Prerogative of God.
We hear and we obey, that is the quality of a True Muslim.
Our prophet and early Muslims did pray facing Jerusalem (to show that they were not biased) and when directed by God Almighty, they turned their faces towards Kaaba.
And Quran says that "To God belongs East and West (i.e. all direction)"
And
"It is not righteousness that you turn your faces towards East or West: but it is righteousness to believe in God, and the Last Day, and the angels and the Book and the messengers," (and) to spend of your subsistence, out of love for Him. For your kin, orphans, needy…." (2:177)
1) Jesus taught the Trinity ,when He taught us how to baptize ..Jesus asserted ..I and the Father are One..All power has been given to Me ...and, when the disciples worshiped Him or called Him "my Lord and my God"...He did not correct them ...even the Jewish authorities understood Jesus's claim ,this is why they killed Him for blasphemy

2)Saint Paul was instructed in Damascus ...He met with the Disciples ..(acts 15)..he met Jesus in "apparition"..

3)you're adorable "MUQ" ...How can I be mawali ..It means inferior to Arab ..I am American ...the "new" Ottoman Empire ...I pity Arabs ..

Las Vegas, NV

#31188 Nov 13, 2012
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
. No religions is perfect and the absolute truth.
..well..."Number four"....and..."MUQ "...disagree with you ,Sir.....So, phffttbbtt...!!!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#31194 Nov 13, 2012
NeviIle Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Janab Qidwai Sahab,a very good point you have made through this post but again, the Hindu audience would be criticizing since the score is again my a devout Muslim. The multiple ID holder Dragnet52 aka Pskak, aka Clemantia-, aka Deedat will never allow any sensible discussion because he is a "shoodra" born Indian who has only seen bickering and racial hatred in India. He has grown up in slums where his mother was a sex worker and father pimping his mother and wife along with daughter so he really has had a traumatic experience. He comes here keeping a straight face from one ID where he would try to sound rational (dragnet52), hoots from another ID Pskak while keeping one ID to totally sound irrational and illogical (clementia) and then to counter you in your own mocking tone he becomes Deedat.
He is only scared of one entity and he keeps guessing as to when will that entity appear and take him down. he has been on the net under many IDs before but everytime he has been hunted and put back in his case (matchbox) where he belongs. because he is a low classed Indian, he has no shame and no qualms of staying here despite of being rebuffed and insulted. You must have seen "heejddaz or prostitutes" in India, he is simply a version of these characters with same mind set. You are doing a great job and have many supporters even from the opposite camp so please continue with qualm mind and if possible, do not have guft-egu with new IDs. Communicate with Dak, Number 4, Yaseen or the guys who have responded to you with logic but totally avoid this SOB. Leave him to me or us as he would be consumed again.
Brave words to bolster your sagging morale. And if that is not enough, you have tonnes of advice for another muslim friend of yourself who you think is reeling under assault.

Totally wasted post. It's the typical muslim tendency to deconstruct or destroy anything which they feel intimidated by. What I find most amusing is that your jihadi anger is increasing day by day. I know how suffocating it must be for you to not express the jihadi anger which is boiling within you. It's like a quagmire, the more you struggle to free yourself, the more you sink into the quagmire. In fact, I was taunting you to be a slum boy, but like a typical slum boy you are proudly flaunting your slum status with even more slum language. Just when I was taunting you by saying how lower in status you are to me, you in your impotent anger sinks even lower in this post. In this post you have scored your own self goal and proudly flaunting that to the world. This is my greatest victory, when I see my opponents losing all their calm and composure and make a complete fool of themselves like you have done in this post. Knowing you, I know that you will exceed your present performance with even more self goals. Keep up the present performance and keep me entertained and smug in my own superiority.

Now here is a question for MUQ. Does MUQ think that this guy belongs to the serious discussion category? Knowing MUQ, I will not be surprised if he nods his head gleefully.

“Kradvanto Viswam Aryam ”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#31197 Nov 13, 2012
MUQ wrote:
@Yaudheya
I heard that Gambling and Drinking on eve of Diwali could bring you luck.
I never knew that LYING on the eve of Diwali was also supposed to bring you luck!!
Once some one said that Hindus are best people as a subject and worst people as a rulers.... and in case of Muslims it is just the reverse.
Muslims are worst people as a subject and best as a rulers.
When both people were doing their respective jobs, India was a peaceful country, shining in the world and famous for its riches and people from all over the world came to trade their goods here.
Now since the roles have reversed, India is counted amongst poor third world nation, with corruptions, scams, adulteration, cheating in weight and measures and every type of moral degradation.
Our Rulers and High officials are most corrupt and every one is busy in amassing wealth by any means fare or foul.
The moral bankruptcy amongst our leaders and high officials is for every one to see.... but instead of fighting and correcting it, a section of our people are busy "full time" and even on "over time" to spread hate and hatred amongst the two biggest communities in India.
They think that they will strengthen India by this action, while in reality they will weaken and they are weakening the security and stability of India.
I wish they realize their mistakes when there is still time, otherwise the time would never come back to correct their mistakes.
This us versus them debate will not achieve anything..... to picture Hindus and goats and sheep and Muslim kings as Lions and wolves, would only bring bad name to your ancestors and nothing else.
If an handful of Muslims with swords and bows in their hands, could "overpower" and butcher Millions of Indians who were "equally armed"..... in which light it presents your ancestors?
And it was not a one or two war episode, it continue to happen over many centuries.
And every New Attacker had to face the Muslim army of earlier dynasty and not Hindu army!!
So much of the fighting took place between old and new dynasty armies and not between Muslims and Hindus as two separate religious groups.
Any one with a "fair" sense of Indian history understands it.... but a biased mind....there was nothing but killing, torture and massacre of Hindus....till British came and "delivered" Hindus from Muslim rule (So we should say that Hindus sided with British to get India being conquered by them)?
Your knowledge about Indian history is least or you twist the historical facts , i am not sure but it has confirmed that you are master to divert the attention of debaters on which you feel wrong [ but don't want to accept -- " a typical Muhammadan habit .] Your strategy of debate is very simple but very effective -- " Hit and run " .
I can guess why Osama is your ideal .

Location hidden

#31198 Nov 13, 2012
IMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL !! I am laughing at your "gandfatti" stage !
Again and again and again ...... you come back to the same status of a loser. Every post of yours gives out your fears - your paranoia. Let me tell you how bottom lines are seen.
If we omit, which every reader should because of the bakwas filled post of yours, the Garburator stuff from your post then the following envious stuff emerges from you showing how you have been brutalized and injured with extremely violent posts of mine. It shows how you disregard and acknowledge my victory on net but ridicule me for not winning in real life?
The "x" indicates trashing your Garburator stuff from your post and highlighting bottom line or words of significance. You also give out your trait of "chor machaye shor" by writing "The person who shouts the loudest has the most to hide". For evry one post of mine, you issue out two posts. Or issue a post that has more words than mine. Shor tu macha raha hei ya mein?
Now look screaming "tamboo mein ghabraaht" words / sentences / mea culpa in your own mail.
---look good!!--------When people see brutal scenes of violence, they do get a sick feeling. Similarly ------ The person who shouts the loudest has the most to hide.----- a victory which you never experienced in real life ----
I had previously written a post for fake neville thompson and I'm again going to mention some of the points mentioned in it.

Muslims like you have a habit of destroying anything which they feel intimidated by. Look at the twin towers which muslims destroyed on 9/11. Muslims were intimidated by what they felt was the economic might of the Americans. So what do muslims do? Do they make islamic countries even bigger economic superpowers than America? Nope, in fact muslims chose to ram American airlines airplanes onto the twin towers. So easy, is it not? No need to apply your brains, no need to exert yourself to make your country a superpower. Just ram two airplanes into the symbol of American economic might.

Same with muslim hordes which swept into countries like India, Iran, Indonesia, Spain. They were overawed by the grand architecture of the non islamic places of worship. So what do they do? They just vandalize all the non islamic places of worship.

Similarly here, you are intimidated by my intelligence. So what do you do? Do you exhibit even greater intelligence than me? Nope, you take the easy way out like muslims are wont to do. You say my posts as being full of garbage, I refer to thesaurus, my posts are irritating, my posts are meaningless, blah, blah blah. Does this take any effort or intelligence? Nope, all you have to do is just sit back, give your brain some rest and shoot from the hip.

So like all muslims with meagre intellectual resources, you blind fold yourself and then say the world is dark. And MUQ, please note here. Your serious minded imi has a tendency to laugh over his stupidity. Don't you see the number of LOLs in his post? As a muslim you sure must be impressed with that.

Location hidden

#31200 Nov 14, 2012
IMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bose-D-kay, kutte ki tarah bhonkna band kar aur baat sun dhyan se !
Tera lund badda hei ya mera woh toe hum yahan naap nahi sakte right? So let us prove what we can in the given means.
Let us take any example - I dare you ! ANY EXAMPLE of ANY POSTS that have transacted between you and me, before this one, and count the words or characters and see who, between us, has been creating more noise. By your own account "The person who shouts the loudest has the most to hide" - it means the person who is writing the most (as we are not on a voice more applet) in response to other is the guilty one ! Since we both were not cautious in managing our barks so it can be evident who barked the loudest! Got it, chutiye?
Have I proved my point here or not? And yeah.... could you figure out what does AIYWRAYHNL stand for? Mentioned as footer in my yesterday's post?
My laughter didn't bother you today in my previous post? I take it that it was justified as you were in a gandfatti state !
IMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bose-D-kay, kutte ki tarah bhonkna band kar aur baat sun dhyan se !
Tera lund badda hei ya mera woh toe hum yahan naap nahi sakte right? So let us prove what we can in the given means.
Let us take any example - I dare you ! ANY EXAMPLE of ANY POSTS that have transacted between you and me, before this one, and count the words or characters and see who, between us, has been creating more noise. By your own account "The person who shouts the loudest has the most to hide" - it means the person who is writing the most (as we are not on a voice more applet) in response to other is the guilty one ! Since we both were not cautious in managing our barks so it can be evident who barked the loudest! Got it, chutiye?
Have I proved my point here or not? And yeah.... could you figure out what does AIYWRAYHNL stand for? Mentioned as footer in my yesterday's post?
My laughter didn't bother you today in my previous post? I take it that it was justified as you were in a gandfatti state !
Nothing pleases me more than seeing muslims hopping mad in their jihadi anger.

Okay, I will not needle you any more for the time being. I'm actually beginning to feel sorry for you, because you are trying to salvage your position by nitpicking about trivial issues. Do you know the meaning of "shouting the loudest." That phrase was used in context of your accusation that I was using multiple IDs. Did it ever enter into your thick head that you overplayed your cards by bringing up the issue of multiple IDs over and over again?

It is quality that counts and not quantity. So anything that has no quality or substance is equivalent to shouting, and that's what you did on the multiple ID issue.

Location hidden

#31201 Nov 14, 2012
JWHBATI.

Location hidden

#31202 Nov 14, 2012
I was wondering what MUQ has to say about some of the sentences that are typed in a strange language in imi's post. I don't whether they are holy verses from koran, but I think MUQ must be feeling very happy that imi is proving his description of being a serious minded debater right.
Dak-Original

Cardiff, UK

#31204 Nov 14, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..well..."Number four"....and..."MUQ "...disagree with you ,Sir.....So, phffttbbtt...!!!
Are you giving in to MUQ's stance that Islam is a perfect religion, chuy?

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#31210 Nov 14, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
1. I agree with you that "religions" are not sacrosanct and cannot be reformed. But how can you reform something which is already "perfect"?
That was why Allah sent our Prophet in the last and thru him "perfected and modernized" all the past religions and declared "This day I have perfected your religion for you…"
When some thing is perfected, any effort to "improve it" would result in degrading its quality.
That is what we find is all so many "modernized versions" of Islam, they lack reason and logic and have no long term solutions and visions.
There proposed solutions are like these "laws made by Parliament and Assemblies" which keep on changing. The thing which is illegal today become lawful tomorrow and vice versa!!
2. Only 20 % of World Muslim Population are Arabs, rest 80 % comprise of Non Arabs.
Islam is a Universal religion having no National. Ethnic or Linguistic boundaries.
That is why you will find Muslims in every nation and from every language and from every Ethnic background.
It is not so for other religions.
Hello MUQ,if as you say Islam is 'perfect',why is there a need to modernize Islam as you have have described.
Seeing Muslims throughout the world have to understand Arabic to fully understand the Quran ,wouldn't they too be Arabic in a spiritual sense seeing they look upon the valley of Mecca as their spiritual home ?
If Islam is as perfect as you say,how did Christianity get a foot in the doorway within Arabic society as as we read of them being persecuted by Muslims in countries like Indonesia and Eygpt ?
When god came to me I wasn't asked of what religion I be,instead I was infered with knowledge that is outside the square.
What does this say to you ?

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#31212 Nov 14, 2012
Hi Guys and dolls,
Just now got up after Diwali Celebration……feeling quite fresh happy. Happy Diwali !
What MUQ says Gambling is bad ? Ain’t life is the biggest gamble ? He himself has gone to Arabia putting bet on his Baakchodi to make some money for him so that he can send back some dough to his kabardiwala family in Bhopal ! He has to play his cards well man !
And drinking ……Rafi sang long back……….
Mujhey duniA walo…sharabi na samjhou,
Mein pita nahin hoon …pilAi gai haey !
Koi pi raha haey lahu aadmi ka, aur koi Bakar Eid mein lahu Bakri ka !
………………………
Janhan majhab kE naam kadam lardjhardaye ,
Wohi rah mujhkO khuda nE dikahai haey……!
La..la...laa..la.la...llaaa... llaaa.laaaa.aaa
Dak-Original

Cardiff, UK

#31213 Nov 14, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
All previous religions before Islam were not perfect and had scope for reformation. That is why in NO OTHER scripture we find any where that their religion is perfected.
In Quran it is clearly mentioned that the religion is perfected…. And when it is perfected, if you try to reform it, you will only make it imperfect!!
And that is what we are seeing in all these "modernized versions" of Islam which so many people are proposing.
They are very lopsided, impractical and lack the test of practicality and proper alignment with human nature…. Just like the millions of laws and acts passed by our parliament and assemblies… being modified every now and then.
I meant 100 % of Arabia (you can call it Saudi Arabia of today) became Muslim.
There are Arabian Countries (i.e. who speak Arabic as a language) where many Non Muslims live.
Islam is found amongst all races and amongst all nations and amongst all linguistic groups.
It is the most Wide Universal Brotherhood club that one can find on earth.
So it is stated in your book that it is perfect but why would one call the book perfect when it is found out re: creation version is now disproved via now accepted fact of the Evolution of Specis? OH! MUQ!
Dak-Original

Cardiff, UK

#31214 Nov 14, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
In fact you should be THANKFUL to Muslims that they are blowing each other, if BOTH shias and Sunnis were blowing Non Muslims, then what would be your situation?
So you should indeed give thanks to Muslims and NEVER give any chance that they unite and turn their attention towards you people.
Your media is doing an excellent Job and you must thank them and keep a constant vigil that Shias and Sunnis and Muslims keep blowing each others!!
Stupid and unconstructive response from someone who only is only concerned for those muslim lives which are lost in riots in India. More muslims are killed by muslims. Wake up now, oh jihadist one!

MILKY WAY

#31218 Nov 14, 2012
Riots :

Seeing the Mohammadans , it is clear to see that it is a Muslim culture born with Islam and Mohammad !

Mohammad rebelled and rioted against all the tribes in Arabia. The day he died Arabs felt bored without riots, and started rioting in name of Shia Sunni….at least once a year. On the day of their arrival in India they started the same in India….Hindoo- Muslim, and Shia Sunni …..!

In India whether you read about Mapilla Riots or or Gujrat riots….Muslims were responsible ! With time Indian Muslims have realized that in riots …they suffer (%wise) more than any other communities. Probably, because they live in Ghetto and in a disturbance easy to target and annihilate. This has mainly stopped spreading of riots originating from one place to whole India .

You will find this development for last few decades only.
Till Muslims are existing in a society, rioting cannot be ruled out. It backbone of Islam !
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
And how many innocent Muslims who did not do any wrong were murdered in Gujarat in 2002?
In Bombay in 2001 and 1993?
And in thousands of riots that took place in India after Independence?
Who was responsible for these riots? Our "democratically" elected Govt.?
I did not hear your condemnation of those responsible for these killings?

Las Vegas, NV

#31219 Nov 14, 2012
Dragnet52 wrote:
JWHBATI.
....oh yeah...?

.....YWRWDID...

Las Vegas, NV

#31220 Nov 14, 2012
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Riots :
Seeing the Mohammadans , it is clear to see that it is a Muslim culture born with Islam and Mohammad !
Mohammad rebelled and rioted against all the tribes in Arabia. The day he died Arabs felt bored without riots, and started rioting in name of Shia Sunni….at least once a year. On the day of their arrival in India they started the same in India….Hindoo- Muslim, and Shia Sunni …..!
In India whether you read about Mapilla Riots or or Gujrat riots….Muslims were responsible ! With time Indian Muslims have realized that in riots …they suffer (%wise) more than any other communities. Probably, because they live in Ghetto and in a disturbance easy to target and annihilate. This has mainly stopped spreading of riots originating from one place to whole India .
You will find this development for last few decades only.
Till Muslims are existing in a society, rioting cannot be ruled out. It backbone of Islam !
<quoted text>
...Truth is the Islamist ...commit crimes (in full view of the "good" Muslims ...who do nothing to stop them )...Now, the Lawful (Hindu / Jewish) or other , has to punish an Evil ...

2)This is the pattern ....Why , are Muslims so afraid of the Islamist's ...???...and, make "others" police them ..???

Las Vegas, NV

#31221 Nov 14, 2012
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you giving in to MUQ's stance that Islam is a perfect religion, chuy?
....W.T.F....I'll KILL YOU..!!!!..(nah, I'm just kidding..)

"Dak"..I believe every word of Catholicism ..is "true"...OR, THE WHOLE THING IS FALSE...!!!..I believe Muslims "probably" feel the same way (bout' islam)...???

What's the weather like nowadays (in U.K)..??..SouthWestern America ..just a little nippy ..

Las Vegas, NV

#31222 Nov 14, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not know about others, but my aim on this and any other thread I join, is to present the Truth of Islam, try to remove doubts and misconceptions people have about islam,
..AND...Yet..TIME...AND..TIME. ..Again, you avoid discussing the Shi'a , Sunni divide ...who better than a Muslim...to give us his opinion ...???...

1) Why, Do Sunni Islamist's attack Shi'a burying their dead..????

MILKY WAY

#31224 Nov 14, 2012
It reminds me of an old Western Movie-
The sheriff’s wife get’s kidnapped by a gang of three cowboys. The gal gets raped , maimed and killed ….and the Sheriff finds it , heart-broken…trails the cowboys and corners them in woods, kills the main culprits (two of them…..)…And before Sheriff the third innocent looking guy shivers like a leaf, say s:
Third Guy: Why me too ? Don’t kill me…please …..you know I am their brother thus was with them….otherwise I have done nothing ….!
BOOM…..BOOM (the guy gets the shots….and sheriff blows smoke from gun and….)
Sheriff: This is fkcng for doing nothing …..!
Yes, so called innocent looking brathers of criminal Islamist are killed, should be killed, in same spirit…….For doing NOTHING ………….to stop their brethren from doing crime.
Kill MUQ and Chaddi…………you will have no MUQ- son or Chaddi-son rioting around in India !
As much as if Atta’s father was killed in Atta’s childhood – He would have been living among as as an educated Engineer !
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Truth is the Islamist ...commit crimes (in full view of the "good" Muslims ...who do nothing to stop them )...Now, the Lawful (Hindu / Jewish) or other , has to punish an Evil ...
2)This is the pattern ....Why , are Muslims so afraid of the Islamist's ...???...and, make "others" police them ..???

Las Vegas, NV

#31225 Nov 14, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
In fact you should be THANKFUL to Muslims that they are blowing each other, if BOTH shias and Sunnis were blowing Non Muslims, then what would be your situation?
So you should indeed give thanks to Muslims and NEVER give any chance that they unite and turn their attention towards you people.
Your media is doing an excellent Job and you must thank them and keep a constant vigil that Shias and Sunnis and Muslims keep blowing each others!!
...oh..my..goodness..you are the "BEST"..!!!..long live INDIA...!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 5 min Milena S 392,736
Quran is just a BOOK... morons. 17 min Just a guy 3
Open Mosque hosts dinner for Christians 51 min Just a guy 16
Greetings !!! 1 hr aSunni_alaRat_anP... 16
How to to end Islam? Ideas please 2 hr Zaheen 418
if you haven't read the Holy Quran... 2 hr Homer 77
Darth Yoda's bottom is covered with billions of... 2 hr gasket 5
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 3 hr JOEL 207,521
More from around the web