No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54754 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#29536 Oct 20, 2012
Indians are going places and a Pakistani newspapers reports it....

http://dawn.com/2012/10/03/indias-rich-grab-a...

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#29537 Oct 20, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Whoa.!!..That's a back-handed compliment ...!!!
2)Many believe ,that those who adopt Islam are attracted by the violence ..??
This would lead us to contemplate why so many assimilated into the fold of Islam going on the violence and mayhem we see in societies throughout the world.
Mongolian life in the old ways weren't much different that a child could be sold into servitude.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#29539 Oct 20, 2012
NT wrote:
Hello MUQ, what is the difference between traditional Islam to that of Islam practised in Saudi Arabia today?
Ans.

Your question is not very clear.

Traditional islam is what is being followed in every Muslim country.

True Islam is what is mentioned in Quran and sayings of prophet. There is no country in the world which follows it fully.

That is the ultimate goal of every Muslim to reach to that level.

Saudi Arabia tries to follow it, but they have kept their Political system and economic system outside Islamic system.

And it is because of these two key system being outside Islamic system that the world is not being able to see the real fruits of Islamic model.
Dak-original

United States

#29540 Oct 21, 2012
Tyr Bloodaxe wrote:
Indians are going places and a Pakistani newspapers reports it....
http://dawn.com/2012/10/03/indias-rich-grab-a...
Jindal family who bought these lands in australia are involved in 70,000 crore coal gate scams,indian news channel Zee news is reporting the same from last 15 days,jindal even attckd media ppl when asked q about scams and his involvement,And HERE YOU ARE DANCING WITH JOY COZ SM CORRUPT GOT A DEAL IN AUSTRALIA WHICH LED YOU TO SUPORT A SCAMSTER

Location hidden

#29541 Oct 21, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.

Of barbarity.....
Chidambaram

Shanghai, China

#29542 Oct 21, 2012
Tum log kya chutiya ka mafik scam ,,,scam karta haey ? D'ya fckrs know haw much 70000 Cr worth of coal ? b'hen chod all still in ground ! And khod kE nikaltey nikaltey tumhara gaand phat kaar hath mein aa jaeyga !

& where is money ? Can you give detail ?

Chutiya kanhi ka Chaddi !
Dak-original wrote:
<quoted text>
Jindal family who bought these lands in australia are involved in 70,000 crore coal gate scams,indian news channel Zee news is reporting the same from last 15 days,jindal even attckd media ppl when asked q about scams and his involvement,And HERE YOU ARE DANCING WITH JOY COZ SM CORRUPT GOT A DEAL IN AUSTRALIA WHICH LED YOU TO SUPORT A SCAMSTER

Location hidden

#29543 Oct 21, 2012
Dak-original wrote:
<quoted text>
And, you post under a false ID!
Dak-Original

Milton Keynes, UK

#29544 Oct 21, 2012
Voice of India wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a point in almost everything that you have written. See it from my point of view now. MUQ represents Islam or Wahabi type of Islam and ....hen all of you can have a great time by thrashing out +ves and -ves amicably. It has happened in the past and you have got along very well. Every nation has two parties or two sides like every coin has. This forum has basically two sides - Indians and Pakistanis. Now this side is further sub divided in religions and castes. I see Hindus, Muslims,...ikhs. This equation is lopsided as Atheists, Agnostics should not single Muslims out but it is happening ...agree that harminder has pledged to kill innocent women, children and old Muslims on multiple occasions and you have kept mum. This looks like some kind of approval even to me when I know for sure that you are certainly not a man of violence.
Haji kaji, does make seldom good jokes but by and large he can be repetitive and offensive. Now the guys haji kaji is aiming at look Teflon coated and they keep coming back with heavier backlash but even you would admit that none of these so called Jihadists have used any violent vocab ! So what makes them Jihadists?
I am sure you can live with their being extremely religious as long as ...my point of view, yours remaining neutral to haji kaji and harminder or some third fellow who keeps repeating and supporting Haji kaji incites these guys to launch their assaults on you and I find this very unfair.
I will be here for couple of days to oversee some kind of peace youa ll can live with and then I shall push off. the reason I am undercover in a new ID as I will not be seen neutral if I came under my real name.
You will find me a willing partner in constructive building of this thread or forum.
Why are you using "Voice of India" an ID? I am not Agnostic since that is also a belief like philosophy. "We are no there to have some decorum" but to express opinions/facts, reject or accept others' opinions or "facts".

Now, I believe you are muslim or with sympathy with MUQ's rants and long discourses here. MUQ, unlike most other muslim posters does not use profanity but he does twist matters to suit his purposes. He pretends to respond to all issues raised but if you check he ceases responses when it suits him.

Now, you like the Fraud Cretin wants me to be neutral in "us and them" fight. You mistakenly call it "Indians v Pakistanis". MUQ is an Indian and so is the Chaddichor. I do not approve of profanities and "death" talk by Harminder. I have pulled him up few times but then I do not engage him when he is dishing out to those who uses abuses against Harminder and me. I am not here to police the forum and nether are you!

Harminder or HK do not use my ID or post garbage aimed at my posts. HK once posted disagreement to my post and then I responded then.

You failed to respond to my question as to whether you established my objective. I do not like religions to be portrayed as "truth" while they are mere beliefs. I do not object to people holding beliefs in private capapcity since it has been proven that it is healthy for human psyche to "believe in GOD"! However then it is disturbing peace and development of societies when a religion followers like MUQ want use their faith to promotes a political/legal system based belief writings. Think!

NB: Now tell us if you think Islam accepts all humanity and that it does not contravene the provisions of 1948 UN Human Rights Declaration. All members of UN have signed up to it. MUQ does not approve of the Declaration since he believes that Islam's laws are enough on human rights. However, he then adds that first the whole world should accept the "truth" of Islam!

Got it? NB: There were two Pakistani origin posters (one in Australia and the other in UK) understood my agenda and so do Harminder (Sikh), HK (Hindu) and Yaudhia (Hindu). I believe that they all approved my postings.
Dak-Original

Milton Keynes, UK

#29545 Oct 21, 2012
Voice of India wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe we need to take one step at a time and if I can have you, Dak and Muq unanimously on the side of peace ( I believe this should not be difficult), Haji kaji, "john Doe" can be roped in. I do have my doubts on Harminder but I shall try my best. On this side, Dak's doppelganger has shown willingness and sally too can be reasoned with. imi2000 has privately agreed to back off from aggression. Same offer would go to the rest of the guys that includes HC and Stead friend and I hope saner heads would prevail and some moderation can be achieved.
Do give me your full support - I have already started counting on you.
JFV? LOL!
Dak-Original

Milton Keynes, UK

#29546 Oct 21, 2012
Voice of India wrote:
<quoted text>
The hatred for Muslims didn't exist during Moghul times and if I am not wrong, even during Raj days, most of that era went peaceful. The trigger point of every Hindu is the riots of partition. Stories are fed on the Indian side that Muslims massacred trains full of Hindus and sent them to India and Pakistani has similar stories from the other side where Muslims were massacred. Let us what haji kaji and harminder have to say about this? Even better - what does Dak think of this ? Who does he think start the massacre ?
If we can really pin point the right root of this hatred, we can work things out. Hating each other for the rest of our lives is not a viable option - some work has to be done in the area of coexistence. MUQ, what do you have to say about Hindu Muslim partition riots? Do give us your thoughts?
Plebs started massacres due to fear and pride issues stoked up by political fervour engendered by irresponsible political leadership. Both sides will say the other side commenced massacres. It is not difficult to send plebs into frenzy. Early killings were always by poor on poor lot!
Dak-Original

Milton Keynes, UK

#29547 Oct 21, 2012
Now ,change you ID form "Voice of India" since that is misnomer for you in every which way!
Dak-Original

Milton Keynes, UK

#29548 Oct 21, 2012
Voice of India wrote:
<quoted text>
The hatred for Muslims didn't exist during Moghul times and if I am not wrong, even during Raj days, most of that era went peaceful. The trigger point of every Hindu is the riots of partition. Stories are fed on the Indian side that Muslims massacred trains full of Hindus and sent them to India and Pakistani has similar stories from the other side where Muslims were massacred. Let us what haji kaji and harminder have to say about this? Even better - what does Dak think of this ? Who does he think start the massacre ?
If we can really pin point the right root of this hatred, we can work things out. Hating each other for the rest of our lives is not a viable option - some work has to be done in the area of coexistence. MUQ, what do you have to say about Hindu Muslim partition riots? Do give us your thoughts?
Now, soon Harminder and Yaudhya will take you up on your comment that "muslims were not hated in India until partition. However, you are right that ordinary Hindus and muslims were living peacefully and often friendship all over the sub-continent until the spectre of "political/economic/cultu ral" dominance wss raised by the Muslim League some 100 years ago.

NB: Even today, there are examples of co-existence in India but increasingly lot like MUQ and Deobandhis spoil the fabrics by telling these muslims that they are not true muslims if they do not follow all tenets of Islam.
Dak-Original

Milton Keynes, UK

#29550 Oct 21, 2012
Tyr Bloodaxe wrote:
<quoted text>
And, you post under a false ID!
This Pakistani newspaper has more sense than the arch chadichor! Chadichori is as low as a scam!

Location hidden

#29552 Oct 21, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Your question is not very clear.
Traditional islam is what is being followed in every Muslim country.
True Islam is what is mentioned in Quran and sayings of prophet. There is no country in the world which follows it fully.
Saudi Arabia tries to follow it, but they have kept their Political system and economic system outside Islamic system.
And it is because of these two key system being outside Islamic system that the world is not being able to see the real fruits of Islamic model.
Seeing Saudi Arabia is the most prominent and most important location of Islam on this planet why do they veer from what you describe as being the real Islamic system ?

Also what is the English version of the true spelling on the book of your prophet ?

Location hidden

#29553 Oct 21, 2012
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
This Pakistani newspaper has more sense than the arch chadichor! Chadichori is as low as a scam!
The newspaper is doing it's best to shape public opinion against militants and for secularism.

I find a surprising number of people back the blogs and opinions posted in it.

But only a very small fraction of the population reads or understands English at all?

We can hope for the best,that is all?

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#29554 Oct 21, 2012
Your problem is typical Kattu problem ! You read…read….but never understand….you see ….but never observe …..you hear….but never listen !
Chaddi, as I have wrote before Kattu invasion was different… as they never never assimilated ! To know about Huns and other central Asian tribes- check MihirKula- Central Asian Guy but devout Shaivite……..lost and killed for cruelty by fellow Hun for his cruelty…..! Then Kanishk was Hindoo (errrr….Budhism is offshoot of Hindooism only), and so were ……other so called invaders . Isn’t it a fact that even Jats are descendent of central Asian tribe…….???? They don’t pray fkckng facing Moscow today !
Aur behenchod , Hindu massacre by Kattus is a aberration in history ………and Muslim culling in riot is war crime ? Gandoo Muslim culling was half hearted , half done job during partition ……sooner or late it need to be completed. I believe Kattus understand that….thus there was no Ganddogiri by them recently in name of blasphemy !
You assimilate or die in India……….time will tell, and time is running out !
Plastic surgery kara kE Lully complete kar lE, suna haey riots mein general code of conduct mein – lully kati mili, tou garDen kategi zaruri haey !
IMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
This specifically website dedicated to Hindus by a private entity who wants to bring attention to the plight of Hindus when the invasions took place. But the author starts with the invasions that took only after 1000 AD.He has conveniently overlooked the invasions that took place before Islam was invented.
Invasion of Alexander the Great during Mauryan Empire in 324 - 200 BC.
Invasions of the Central Asian tribes viz Bactrian Greeks, Sakas and Kushans who established their dynasties between 78-200 AD.
Then there were successive invasions of Huns and other Central Asian tribes who destroyed the entire Gupta empire between 455-528 AD.
Arabs took over Sindh in 711 AD
Why are Indian historians only singling out Muslim invaders. This point should be noted.
On the next important point : Author is highlighting that Europeans and Americans were unanimous in their hate towards Hitler and they still have not forgotten the massacres he caused and he thanks their historians, politicians, Journalists and film producers for keeping the flame alive by not forgetting Hitler in any form. THEN the author complains and writes hardly any Indian is aware as to what happened to their ancestors and none of the Indians are interested in touching a sensitive subject.
give any other violent incident against Hindus !
It is true that Hindu Muslims have had a peaceful past before partition and it is due to someone's political agenda, hatred is being fanned. In India, VHP or its allies and in Pakistan Mullahs and their army are not letting the fire go out.

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#29555 Oct 21, 2012
You tell me chaddi (or MUQ)...what is the logic behind cutting already small lully by muslims .....because over sxed Padit of Islam - like Mohammad (and Ibrahim at 100 years of age )did it to avoid imminent VD for their life style?

It is different that Mohammad died of VD .

And Ibrahim (Abraham) must had to chop off his tatta also......fkcr seems to died at age of 175 ! Otherwise his latk-ta tatta might have been touching ground at that age!

So do you have to cut your tatta also ????
IMl200O

Shanghai, China

#29556 Oct 21, 2012
I am a well educated preson pal, I know about it....few parts of body grows throughout life- like nose, ears and tatta bag .....probably gravity is the reason !

But I believe in Kattu-giri also .....so to find a balance between Quran and science , me and MUQ, have chopped off our tatta long back in India.....we are Modern Muslims- Quran and Science .

Trust you will understand !

Location hidden

#29557 Oct 21, 2012
IMl200O wrote:
I am a well educated preson pal, I know about it....few parts of body grows throughout life- like nose, ears and tatta bag .....probably gravity is the reason !
But I believe in Kattu-giri also .....so to find a balance between Quran and science , me and MUQ, have chopped off our tatta long back in India.....we are Modern Muslims- Quran and Science .
Trust you will understand !
What is the difference between olden day and modern day Muslims ?
harminder

United States

#29558 Oct 21, 2012
haji kaji wrote:
Tum log kya chutiya ka mafik scam ,,,scam karta haey ? D'ya fckrs know haw much 70000 Cr worth of coal ? b'hen chod all still in ground ! And khod kE nikaltey nikaltey tumhara gaand phat kaar hath mein aa jaeyga !
& where is money ? Can you give detail ?
Chutiya kanhi ka Chaddi ! <quoted text>
Details apne maa ke bhosde se nikal MADARCHOD bihari

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Faces of Islam 2 min Ismail 101
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 9 min george whyte 803
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 9 min Squirt1 252,880
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 15 min Faith Michigan 489,699
Did Muhammad have sex with his dead aunts carcass? (Jun '15) 16 min Tngurl 14
Semen extraction in Saudi hospitals 1 hr Lol 3
I warn all 200 million Muslims in India to Leav... (Nov '13) 2 hr Ismail 48
More from around the web