No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ... Full Story

Since: Aug 12

Wakefield, U.K.

#29495 Oct 20, 2012
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
muslin inbred (with father and grandfather as same one muslim)
i NEVER visit temples. Gurudwara ...YES...not for "free food"....this is not a free kitchen. It is for people who have earned the langar.You wont understand it in ur brain dead linear muslim thot process.
dont jump to conclusions . Get a basic non madressa education
As a khalsa i follow "alap ahaar aulabh see nindra "
(eat less...sleep less)
and stop hiding behind shivs picture
tell us ur muslim name and your muslim father cum grandfather name
Tell me Mr Lund choop, how do you justify that thousands of people eating langars in hundreds of Gurdwaras have earned a langar?

Sleeping less and eating less don't go well together. Either you are eating like a hog, which I feel that you do, hence you sleep less.

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/04/26/less...

or

You are sick and suffer from "Sleep Apnea" and now hate everyone.

The picture is really mine as I am a Hindu sage who smokes grass all the time.

Wakefield, U.K.

#29496 Oct 20, 2012
harminder wrote:
"300,000 muslims will die….they will disappear from the face of this earth"
"No Muslim foundations shall ever be laid in Serb areas and Serbian villages, All foundations that are laid will be blown up. You must not sell land to the Muslims … this is a fight to the finish. It is a battle for living space.”
Radovan Karadzik (serb leader)
he really DELIVERED that promise
On 1 November 1984 the Karadzic was arrested for fraud and spent 11 months in detention before his friend Nikola Koljevic managed to bail him out.For lack of evidence, Karadzic was released and his trial was brought to a halt. The trial was revived and on 26 September 1985 Karadzic was sentenced to three years in prison for embezzlement and fraud. As he had already spent over a year in detention he did not serve the remaining sentence in prison. So, your hero is am embezzler and thief to start with.

Secondly, he was never the leader of Serbia. It was Slobodan Milosevic who died in incarceration at the Hague Jail.

Thirdly, Karadzic was arrested in 2008 and is now languishing in jail.

so there...... so much for your hero.

Wakefield, U.K.

#29497 Oct 20, 2012
harminder wrote:
"We will shatter your mosques and reveal the weakness of your god , we will kill your old and your children in front of you together, we will expose your false god, your prayers to allah will not avail against us.At present you are the only enemy against whom we must march"
Hulagu Khan to Qutuz the Mamulk of Baghdad
hulagu khan lives again…not one….but 250,000 of them
heh heh heh
I have read it somewhere that someone wants incarcerate you and feed you your own "lund" and wants you to choke on it? Comments please .....?
harminder

Mumbai, India

#29498 Oct 20, 2012
MUQ wrote:
And the children and grand children of same Hulagu Khan became Muslims and defenders of Islamic faith and its forward defensive forces for many more centuries to come!!
Hey hey, hey hey!!
mongolian population religionwise:

1)Buddhism= 53%

2)Shamanism= 3%

3)Christians = 2%

4)Muslims= 3%

5)NON RELIGIOUS= 39%

(source wikipedia ..which also is almost the same as "mongolia CIA factbook)

now keep HOWLING and salivating like a typical muslim
harminder

Mumbai, India

#29500 Oct 20, 2012
steadyfreind wrote:
<quoted text>
On 1 November 1984 the Karadzic was arrested for fraud and spent 11 months in detention before his friend Nikola Koljevic managed to bail him out.For lack of evidence, Karadzic was released and his trial was brought to a halt. The trial was revived and on 26 September 1985 Karadzic was sentenced to three years in prison for embezzlement and fraud. As he had already spent over a year in detention he did not serve the remaining sentence in prison. So, your hero is am embezzler and thief to start with.
Secondly, he was never the leader of Serbia. It was Slobodan Milosevic who died in incarceration at the Hague Jail.
Thirdly, Karadzic was arrested in 2008 and is now languishing in jail.
so there...... so much for your hero.
there are already MANY more like them …they are just the beginning and the TIP of the iceberg

heh heh heh

and they are all my heroes

i TOO will be OUT in the open…u will SEE me…

heh heh heh

i will take out 30,000,000 million muslims…for a start

heh heh heh
Dak-original

United States

#29502 Oct 20, 2012
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
mongolian population religionwise:
1)Buddhism= 53%
2)Shamanism= 3%
3)Christians = 2%
4)Muslims= 3%
5)NON RELIGIOUS= 39%
(source wikipedia ..which also is almost the same as "mongolia CIA factbook)
now keep HOWLING and salivating like a typical muslim
Isme tera religion hinduism kahan hain,chutiye??
Dak-original

United States

#29503 Oct 20, 2012
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
there are already MANY more like them …they are just the beginning and the TIP of the iceberg
heh heh heh
and they are all my heroes
i TOO will be OUT in the open…u will SEE me…
heh heh heh
i will take out 30,000,000 million muslims…for a start
heh heh heh
I think you are having fits,why dnt u see a mental doctor?

chutya
MUQ-

Shanghai, China

#29504 Oct 20, 2012
Baap rE Baap Ghengiz aur Halagu ka naam maat lou haam Kattu O kE samney,........salwar mein Ha-goo nikal jata haey soonkey hi !

Paar hamari khatun O kou Mongol lund pahut pasand ahey.......isliey apney betey kaa surname Khan rajhti haey !
Sally-

Shanghai, China

#29505 Oct 20, 2012
MUQ ----Apney thik kaha , meri tou chaddi gili-pili hou gai haey already !
Amir Khan-

Shanghai, China

#29506 Oct 20, 2012
Thik kaha, meri kaad dekho- chinkoo o ki tarah haey !
Muslim song-

Shanghai, China

#29507 Oct 20, 2012
Ham saab Kattu haey chuttard,
Hamara nara barbadi,

Hamrey liey saab barabar,
Kya Mongol kya Afridi....
Dak-Original

Wakefield, UK

#29508 Oct 20, 2012
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Very informative post ! Chaddi and MUQ support the destruction completely , like they support Halala-kand. They find it full of humour and business opportunities…….like –
In Egypt when the Kattus will destroy all the pyramids and make mosque with BS that Ibrahim scratched his balls there….or Mhammad practiced flying on a winged donkey around that place…….Chaddi & MUQ will have biggest opportunity of begging outside the Mosques…….Bhikmangas will drag themselves around with a ulta cup of their fat ammi’s bra ----(to have a XXX size Muzzie topi) to collect as much as possible! As such Bhikmanga Chaddi-chor is making scheme to steal Dolly Pattons bra as expansion of his chori business !
You need to believe that Muslims claim that from Jerusalem Mosque Mohammad went to heavenly abode (to 72 virgins Palace)!!!!
<quoted text>
Yes,HK and now can anyone trust Pakistan to protect any new dicovery of Mohenjedero /Harrapa idol artifacts! That pride sake "Ganpati" motiff user and girlish (Sally!) one predictably missed the point! LOL!

“Free Screeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#29509 Oct 20, 2012
MUQ wrote:
Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum,(THE SEALED NECTAR, Biography of the Noble Prophet [pbuh], by SAFI UL RAHMAN al-Mubarakpuri
Jamia Salafia - India Translated by Issam Diab Maktaba Dar-us-Salam Publishers and Distributors, Part-21
http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/Books/SM_t...
Attempts made to check the Onward March of Islam
Having fully perceived that Muhammad [pbuh] could never be desisted from his Call, Quraish, in a desperate attempt to quell the tidal wave of the Call, resorted to other cheap means acting from base motives:
1. Scoffing, degrading, ridiculing, belying and laughter-instigating cheap manners, all of which levelled at the new converts in general, and the person of Muhammad [pbuh] in particular, with the aim of dragging the spirit of despair into their morale, and slackening their ardent zealotry. They used to denounce the Prophet [pbuh] as a man possessed by a jinn, or an insane person:
"And they say: O you (Muhammad [pbuh]) to whom the Dhikr (the Quran) has been sent down! Verily, you are a mad man." [Al-Qur'an 15:6]
or a liar practising witchcraft,
"And they (Arab pagans) wonder that a warner (Prophet Muhammad [pbuh]) has come to them from among themselves! And the disbelievers say: "This (Prophet Muhammad [pbuh]) is a sorcerer, a liar." [Al-Qur'an 38:4].
Amongst the early converts, there was a group who had unfortunately no strong clan at their back to support them. These innocent souls were ridiculed and jeered in season and out of season. Referring to such people, the highbrow Quraish aristocrats used repeatedly to ask the Prophet [pbuh], with jest and scorn:
"Allah has favoured from amongst us?" [Al-Qur'an 6:53]
The wicked used to laugh at the righteous in many ways:
1. They would inwardly laugh at their Faith, because they felt themselves so superior. In public places, when the righteous passed, they used to insult and wink at them, In their own houses, they would run them down. Whenever and wherever they saw them, they reproached and called them fools who had lost their way. In the Hereafter, all these tricks and falsehoods will be shown for what they are, and the tables will be reversed. Allah had said:
Verily!(During the worldly life) those who committed crimes used to laugh at those who believed; and whenever they passed by them, used to wink one to another (in mockery); and when they returned to their own people, they would return jesting; and when they saw them, they said:‘Verily! These have indeed gone astry!’ But they (disbelievers, sinners) had not been sent as watchers over them (the believers)." [Al-Qur'an 83:29-33]
2. Distorting Muhammad’s teachings, evoking ambiguities, circulating false propaganda; forging groundless allegations concerning his doctrines, person and character, and going to excess in such a manner in order to screen off any scope of sound contemplation from the public. With respect to the Quran, they used to allege that it was:
3. The wicked would also attribute to men of Allah just such motives and springs of action as they themselves would be guilty of in such circumstances. The pagans and those who were hostile to the revelation of Allah and Islam, could not understand how such wonderful verses could flow from the tongue of the Prophet [pbuh] without having someone to teach, and claimed:
"It is only a human being who teaches him." [Al-Qur'an 16:103]
They also raised another baseless and superficial objection:
"Why does this Messenger (Muhammad [pbuh]) eat food and walk about in the markets (like ourselves)?" [Al-Qur'an 25:7]
They were sadly ignorant and painfully at fault for they could not perceive that a teacher for mankind is one who shares their nature, mingles in their life, is acquainted with their doings, and sympathises with their joys and sorrows.
(Contd.)
Hello MUQ,what is the difference between traditional Islam to that of Islam practised in Saudi Arabia today ?
Dak-Original

Wakefield, UK

#29510 Oct 20, 2012
Dak-original wrote:
<quoted text>
Isme tera religion hinduism kahan hain,chutiye??
Who will take any question put by a Fraud as worthy of a response?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#29511 Oct 20, 2012
Who is talking about Mongolia?

I am talking about Tatars and Mongols who captured all the Muslim lands and established their kingdom there?

They got converted to Islam soon after destroying Muslim countries and became defenders of Islam for many centuries to come.

This has nothing to do with the modern country which is known as Mongolia.

But for some people the knowledge is what Wikipedia says and they even lack proper qualification to ask wikipedia what are they looking for!!

Since: Nov 10

United States

#29512 Oct 20, 2012
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Very informative post ! Chaddi and MUQ support the destruction completely , like they support Halala-kand. They find it full of humour and business opportunities…….like –
In Egypt when the Kattus will destroy all the pyramids and make mosque with BS that Ibrahim scratched his balls there….or Mhammad practiced flying on a winged donkey around that place…….Chaddi & MUQ will have biggest opportunity of begging outside the Mosques…….Bhikmangas will drag themselves around with a ulta cup of their fat ammi’s bra ----(to have a XXX size Muzzie topi) to collect as much as possible! As such Bhikmanga Chaddi-chor is making scheme to steal Dolly Pattons bra as expansion of his chori business !
You need to believe that Muslims claim that from Jerusalem Mosque Mohammad went to heavenly abode (to 72 virgins Palace)!!!!
<quoted text>
HHEHEHEHHEHE ! Very nice ... very nice....... Now, responding to fagg0ts post instead of replying me directly !

Look, I proved it to people here that you are nothing but a piece of irrelevant pc of sh!t ! Bilkul bkear ka aadmi hei jo jhuggi mein kisi sharabi ki paidaish hei jiska na tujhe pata hei na teri ma ko ! tere jaise log hindustan ki footpath pe aaye din kuchlle jaate hein... jaise Salman khan bhaisaab ne de diye the teen chaar bhikhari apni gaardi ke neechu !
william

Whitby, Canada

#29513 Oct 20, 2012
No Muslim would think of profaning holy prophet! Well as a non-Muslim F*** Mohammed and Allah HOWS THAT!

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#29514 Oct 20, 2012
IMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you remember how happy and proud he was when he saw Narendra Modi's picture on the cover of TIME ? That was made only for Indians and this sod procured a copy of that from his local gorcery store in the UK. So, India does have her own version of everything.
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh has been dubbed as an "underachiever" by TIME magazine which says he appears "unwilling to stick his neck out" on reforms that will put the country back on growth path. What happened next ? Indian magazine " Outlook" hit back in a tit for tat manner and branded Obama as an underachiever in a similar picture format that of Time.
Indians do have their own standards of success.
Look at you ? You are a Christian but you don't have real Christian values - your values are adjusted, compromised in order to suit your Indian Christianity. Just like India has "ASIAD" games - their homemade recipe of Olympics. Indians get to keep many gold medals in ASIAD and get none in Olympics so they remain proud people as they get to have gold medals in sports.
Your mother and father become ill so you don't mind putting their lives to end as you cannot afford them? I haven't heard this from any real Christian but again, you are an Indian Christian and your origins are Hindu. Why do you think we have Indian Muslims and Indian Christians? Indian Muslims were of two types -a) who were converted because of their superior bloodline by Islamic invaders -b) the ones you see nowadays in India on the lines of Abdul kalam who were shunned from Hinduism on the basis of being outcasts.
Indian Christians are again divided in to two -a) The ones who are with Indian mothers and white man's two minute pleasure and -b) the low casts converts.
Either ways the full values of Christianity or Islam (Abrahmic religions) are not there in these types of converts.
1) I do recall the sense of pride conveyed by "Dak-Original" from that Time cover ...the man loves his homeland ,I find this to be endearing ..
2)When speaking of political leaders ...we don't really have facts , only opinions ...How do you think Prime Minister Singh is doing ??... Time says ..whatever they think will sell the magazine ..
3)As far as I know my ancestors have been catholic ...I think you mis-understood ...(I try to write short)..
3a)Euthanasia and Thalaikoothal baths are sins ..they are murder ...anyone who kills (or aids them in suicide)an aging parent should be charged with murder ..and ,locked away ..
4)Yes it is true the Dalits and untouchables are quite easy to convert ..as Hinduism treats these people unfairly ..

Las Vegas, NV

#29516 Oct 20, 2012
IMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bible does not support devil worship however, Hinduism does ! Kali Mata looks violent and is aggressive she is known to reside on cremation grounds. Aghoris, who eat the dead bodies, are her worshipers
..My point is you can find people in every nation who are worshiping "evil" by choice ...
2)Kali has "many" aspects ...I don't believe Hindus in general promote the blood lust Kali ..at least not anymore

Las Vegas, NV

#29517 Oct 20, 2012
MUQ wrote:
And the children and grand children of same Hulagu Khan became Muslims and defenders of Islamic faith and its forward defensive forces for many more centuries to come!!
Hey hey, hey hey!!
...No.. this go's to "harminder" ..the Mongolians are Buddhists now ...whether you admit it or not ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 5 min Faith 371,244
Heated clashes at mosque protest 7 min Joe 9
TT: The WOMB _ our TRUMP ! 9 min Be Sunni _ find h... 1
Canada barely understands its battle against Is... 10 min tom_ 3
Holyoke Arrest Record Oct 22 2012 12 min Pasterd_NY_NY laT... 1
'There is no future in Iraq.' Christian refugee... 17 min tom_ 4
Digital Journal Thomas W. Fontaine 18 min Be Sunni _ find h... 2
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 21 min JOEL 202,205
•••

Islam People Search