No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 20 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Muslim song-

Shanghai, China

#29507 Oct 20, 2012
Ham saab Kattu haey chuttard,
Hamara nara barbadi,

Hamrey liey saab barabar,
Kya Mongol kya Afridi....
Dak-Original

Wakefield, UK

#29508 Oct 20, 2012
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Very informative post ! Chaddi and MUQ support the destruction completely , like they support Halala-kand. They find it full of humour and business opportunities…….like –
In Egypt when the Kattus will destroy all the pyramids and make mosque with BS that Ibrahim scratched his balls there….or Mhammad practiced flying on a winged donkey around that place…….Chaddi & MUQ will have biggest opportunity of begging outside the Mosques…….Bhikmangas will drag themselves around with a ulta cup of their fat ammi’s bra ----(to have a XXX size Muzzie topi) to collect as much as possible! As such Bhikmanga Chaddi-chor is making scheme to steal Dolly Pattons bra as expansion of his chori business !
You need to believe that Muslims claim that from Jerusalem Mosque Mohammad went to heavenly abode (to 72 virgins Palace)!!!!
<quoted text>
Yes,HK and now can anyone trust Pakistan to protect any new dicovery of Mohenjedero /Harrapa idol artifacts! That pride sake "Ganpati" motiff user and girlish (Sally!) one predictably missed the point! LOL!

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#29509 Oct 20, 2012
MUQ wrote:
Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum,(THE SEALED NECTAR, Biography of the Noble Prophet [pbuh], by SAFI UL RAHMAN al-Mubarakpuri
Jamia Salafia - India Translated by Issam Diab Maktaba Dar-us-Salam Publishers and Distributors, Part-21
http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/Books/SM_t...
Attempts made to check the Onward March of Islam
Having fully perceived that Muhammad [pbuh] could never be desisted from his Call, Quraish, in a desperate attempt to quell the tidal wave of the Call, resorted to other cheap means acting from base motives:
1. Scoffing, degrading, ridiculing, belying and laughter-instigating cheap manners, all of which levelled at the new converts in general, and the person of Muhammad [pbuh] in particular, with the aim of dragging the spirit of despair into their morale, and slackening their ardent zealotry. They used to denounce the Prophet [pbuh] as a man possessed by a jinn, or an insane person:
"And they say: O you (Muhammad [pbuh]) to whom the Dhikr (the Quran) has been sent down! Verily, you are a mad man." [Al-Qur'an 15:6]
or a liar practising witchcraft,
"And they (Arab pagans) wonder that a warner (Prophet Muhammad [pbuh]) has come to them from among themselves! And the disbelievers say: "This (Prophet Muhammad [pbuh]) is a sorcerer, a liar." [Al-Qur'an 38:4].
Amongst the early converts, there was a group who had unfortunately no strong clan at their back to support them. These innocent souls were ridiculed and jeered in season and out of season. Referring to such people, the highbrow Quraish aristocrats used repeatedly to ask the Prophet [pbuh], with jest and scorn:
"Allah has favoured from amongst us?" [Al-Qur'an 6:53]
The wicked used to laugh at the righteous in many ways:
1. They would inwardly laugh at their Faith, because they felt themselves so superior. In public places, when the righteous passed, they used to insult and wink at them, In their own houses, they would run them down. Whenever and wherever they saw them, they reproached and called them fools who had lost their way. In the Hereafter, all these tricks and falsehoods will be shown for what they are, and the tables will be reversed. Allah had said:
Verily!(During the worldly life) those who committed crimes used to laugh at those who believed; and whenever they passed by them, used to wink one to another (in mockery); and when they returned to their own people, they would return jesting; and when they saw them, they said:‘Verily! These have indeed gone astry!’ But they (disbelievers, sinners) had not been sent as watchers over them (the believers)." [Al-Qur'an 83:29-33]
2. Distorting Muhammad’s teachings, evoking ambiguities, circulating false propaganda; forging groundless allegations concerning his doctrines, person and character, and going to excess in such a manner in order to screen off any scope of sound contemplation from the public. With respect to the Quran, they used to allege that it was:
3. The wicked would also attribute to men of Allah just such motives and springs of action as they themselves would be guilty of in such circumstances. The pagans and those who were hostile to the revelation of Allah and Islam, could not understand how such wonderful verses could flow from the tongue of the Prophet [pbuh] without having someone to teach, and claimed:
"It is only a human being who teaches him." [Al-Qur'an 16:103]
They also raised another baseless and superficial objection:
"Why does this Messenger (Muhammad [pbuh]) eat food and walk about in the markets (like ourselves)?" [Al-Qur'an 25:7]
They were sadly ignorant and painfully at fault for they could not perceive that a teacher for mankind is one who shares their nature, mingles in their life, is acquainted with their doings, and sympathises with their joys and sorrows.
(Contd.)
Hello MUQ,what is the difference between traditional Islam to that of Islam practised in Saudi Arabia today ?
Dak-Original

Wakefield, UK

#29510 Oct 20, 2012
Dak-original wrote:
<quoted text>
Isme tera religion hinduism kahan hain,chutiye??
Who will take any question put by a Fraud as worthy of a response?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#29511 Oct 20, 2012
Who is talking about Mongolia?

I am talking about Tatars and Mongols who captured all the Muslim lands and established their kingdom there?

They got converted to Islam soon after destroying Muslim countries and became defenders of Islam for many centuries to come.

This has nothing to do with the modern country which is known as Mongolia.

But for some people the knowledge is what Wikipedia says and they even lack proper qualification to ask wikipedia what are they looking for!!

Since: Nov 10

United States

#29512 Oct 20, 2012
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Very informative post ! Chaddi and MUQ support the destruction completely , like they support Halala-kand. They find it full of humour and business opportunities…….like –
In Egypt when the Kattus will destroy all the pyramids and make mosque with BS that Ibrahim scratched his balls there….or Mhammad practiced flying on a winged donkey around that place…….Chaddi & MUQ will have biggest opportunity of begging outside the Mosques…….Bhikmangas will drag themselves around with a ulta cup of their fat ammi’s bra ----(to have a XXX size Muzzie topi) to collect as much as possible! As such Bhikmanga Chaddi-chor is making scheme to steal Dolly Pattons bra as expansion of his chori business !
You need to believe that Muslims claim that from Jerusalem Mosque Mohammad went to heavenly abode (to 72 virgins Palace)!!!!
<quoted text>
HHEHEHEHHEHE ! Very nice ... very nice....... Now, responding to fagg0ts post instead of replying me directly !

Look, I proved it to people here that you are nothing but a piece of irrelevant pc of sh!t ! Bilkul bkear ka aadmi hei jo jhuggi mein kisi sharabi ki paidaish hei jiska na tujhe pata hei na teri ma ko ! tere jaise log hindustan ki footpath pe aaye din kuchlle jaate hein... jaise Salman khan bhaisaab ne de diye the teen chaar bhikhari apni gaardi ke neechu !
william

Whitby, Canada

#29513 Oct 20, 2012
No Muslim would think of profaning holy prophet! Well as a non-Muslim F*** Mohammed and Allah HOWS THAT!

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#29514 Oct 20, 2012
IMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you remember how happy and proud he was when he saw Narendra Modi's picture on the cover of TIME ? That was made only for Indians and this sod procured a copy of that from his local gorcery store in the UK. So, India does have her own version of everything.
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh has been dubbed as an "underachiever" by TIME magazine which says he appears "unwilling to stick his neck out" on reforms that will put the country back on growth path. What happened next ? Indian magazine " Outlook" hit back in a tit for tat manner and branded Obama as an underachiever in a similar picture format that of Time.
Indians do have their own standards of success.
Look at you ? You are a Christian but you don't have real Christian values - your values are adjusted, compromised in order to suit your Indian Christianity. Just like India has "ASIAD" games - their homemade recipe of Olympics. Indians get to keep many gold medals in ASIAD and get none in Olympics so they remain proud people as they get to have gold medals in sports.
Your mother and father become ill so you don't mind putting their lives to end as you cannot afford them? I haven't heard this from any real Christian but again, you are an Indian Christian and your origins are Hindu. Why do you think we have Indian Muslims and Indian Christians? Indian Muslims were of two types -a) who were converted because of their superior bloodline by Islamic invaders -b) the ones you see nowadays in India on the lines of Abdul kalam who were shunned from Hinduism on the basis of being outcasts.
Indian Christians are again divided in to two -a) The ones who are with Indian mothers and white man's two minute pleasure and -b) the low casts converts.
Either ways the full values of Christianity or Islam (Abrahmic religions) are not there in these types of converts.
1) I do recall the sense of pride conveyed by "Dak-Original" from that Time cover ...the man loves his homeland ,I find this to be endearing ..
2)When speaking of political leaders ...we don't really have facts , only opinions ...How do you think Prime Minister Singh is doing ??... Time says ..whatever they think will sell the magazine ..
3)As far as I know my ancestors have been catholic ...I think you mis-understood ...(I try to write short)..
3a)Euthanasia and Thalaikoothal baths are sins ..they are murder ...anyone who kills (or aids them in suicide)an aging parent should be charged with murder ..and ,locked away ..
4)Yes it is true the Dalits and untouchables are quite easy to convert ..as Hinduism treats these people unfairly ..

Las Vegas, NV

#29516 Oct 20, 2012
IMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bible does not support devil worship however, Hinduism does ! Kali Mata looks violent and is aggressive she is known to reside on cremation grounds. Aghoris, who eat the dead bodies, are her worshipers
..My point is you can find people in every nation who are worshiping "evil" by choice ...
2)Kali has "many" aspects ...I don't believe Hindus in general promote the blood lust Kali ..at least not anymore

Las Vegas, NV

#29517 Oct 20, 2012
MUQ wrote:
And the children and grand children of same Hulagu Khan became Muslims and defenders of Islamic faith and its forward defensive forces for many more centuries to come!!
Hey hey, hey hey!!
...No.. this go's to "harminder" ..the Mongolians are Buddhists now ...whether you admit it or not ..
Dak-Original

Wakefield, UK

#29518 Oct 20, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>1) I do recall the sense of pride conveyed by "Dak-Original" from that Time cover ...the man loves his homeland ,I find this to be endearing ..
2)When speaking of political leaders ...we don't really have facts , only opinions ...How do you think Prime Minister Singh is doing ??... Time says ..whatever they think will sell the magazine ..
3)As far as I know my ancestors have been catholic ...I think you mis-understood ...(I try to write short)..
3a)Euthanasia and Thalaikoothal baths are sins ..they are murder ...anyone who kills (or aids them in suicide)an aging parent should be charged with murder ..and ,locked away ..
4)Yes it is true the Dalits and untouchables are quite easy to convert ..as Hinduism treats these people unfairly ..
Chuy, i never expressed any sense of pride when I alluded to Modi's making the cover of Time. I am no fan of Modi. However, I stated that Modi's successes were recognised by Time when all prior references to him in Time and US main press had been negative. Modi has been refused visas to visit the US. Though I do not like BJP lot I do not view them like Nazis and I believe the US should not have refused him visas on the basis of the Gujarat riots.

I used to read Time long time ago and I was not even aware that Time covers for Asia edition was not the same. This demented fraud then tried to make a meal out of it. Time magazine has lost its inflouential clout longtime ago. However, if any edition of Time had Modi on cover then it did mean that Time had a change of opinion!

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#29519 Oct 20, 2012
MUQ wrote:
Who is talking about Mongolia?
I am talking about Tatars and Mongols who captured all the Muslim lands and established their kingdom there?
They got converted to Islam soon after destroying Muslim countries and became defenders of Islam for many centuries to come.
This has nothing to do with the modern country which is known as Mongolia.
But for some people the knowledge is what Wikipedia says and they even lack proper qualification to ask wikipedia what are they looking for!!
I surmise that the Mongols found something similar in their lifestyle to that of Islam.

“NEWS ANALYSIS”

Since: Aug 12

London, UK

#29520 Oct 20, 2012
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
Chuy, i never expressed any sense of pride when I alluded to Modi's making the cover of Time. I am no fan of Modi. However, I stated that Modi's successes were recognised by Time when all prior references to him in Time and US main press had been negative. Modi has been refused visas to visit the US. Though I do not like BJP lot I do not view them like Nazis and I believe the US should not have refused him visas on the basis of the Gujarat riots.
I used to read Time long time ago and I was not even aware that Time covers for Asia edition was not the same. This demented fraud then tried to make a meal out of it. Time magazine has lost its inflouential clout longtime ago. However, if any edition of Time had Modi on cover then it did mean that Time had a change of opinion!
There is no need for bad blood and all the words of hatred. I am sure you are convinced that the "enemy side" of yours will keep coming back at you and you will not be able to stop them for denigrating you. No matter what you do, the determined lot will bury in their fury of filth.

Pipe down and think? what is the objective you have here? To let out steam of thoughts you have and read what others have to write. The other side also wants that therefore, I recommend to forge a peace treaty by refraining to get personal with any of the posters you have locked horns with. I guarantee you that you will not be abused if you stick to relevancy of the subject.

I personally think that it is getting too much and some good writers, chuy, muq or even you, are having trouble focusing.

I am an old player and want to bring some decorum in here. Support this peace initiative for a week and if it doesn't workout then have your way.

Do we have a deal, Sir?
Dak-Original

Wakefield, UK

#29521 Oct 20, 2012
Voice of India wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no need for bad blood and all the words of hatred. I am sure you are convinced that the "enemy side" of yours will keep coming back at you and you will not be able to stop them for denigrating you. No matter what you do, the determined lot will bury in their fury of filth.
Pipe down and think? what is the objective you have here? To let out steam of thoughts you have and read what others have to write. The other side also wants that therefore, I recommend to forge a peace treaty by refraining to get personal with any of the posters you have locked horns with. I guarantee you that you will not be abused if you stick to relevancy of the subject.
I personally think that it is getting too much and some good writers, chuy, muq or even you, are having trouble focusing.
I am an old player and want to bring some decorum in here. Support this peace initiative for a week and if it doesn't workout then have your way.
Do we have a deal, Sir?
Go and re-read my posts and you will figure out why I am on this forum! If you are an old hand on this forum then why are you using another new ID?...and why have you not figured out aims of MUQ like lot here. Whu have not figured out as to why my ID is being used to spread liesand filth here?

“NEWS ANALYSIS”

London, UK

#29522 Oct 20, 2012
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
Go and re-read my posts and you will figure out why I am on this forum! If you are an old hand on this forum then why are you using another new ID?...and why have you not figured out aims of MUQ like lot here. Whu have not figured out as to why my ID is being used to spread liesand filth here?
You have a point in almost everything that you have written. See it from my point of view now. MUQ represents Islam or Wahabi type of Islam and you seem to be a moderate well educated person who shows lot of leniency and looks like you are not on war path with him. If you, chuy and Muq are debating then all of you can have a great time by thrashing out +ves and -ves amicably. It has happened in the past and you have got along very well. Every nation has two parties or two sides like every coin has. This forum has basically two sides - Indians and Pakistanis. Now this side is further sub divided in religions and castes. I see Hindus, Muslims, Agnostics, Atheists, Pseudo Sikhs. This equation is lopsided as Atheists, Agnostics should not single Muslims out but it is happening here and despite of you being Agnostic, end being siding with Hindus. Surely you have your own reasons as you hate Jihadis (like cretin, fraud or whoever you have been able to identify so far)so you side up with Hindu extremists like Harminder and haji kaji. I am sure in real life such a crowd won't be befriended by you as it is extremely injurious to health such supporters and friends.

Chuy, who is like you in views, does call spade a spade and at time he does speaks openly against harminder and haji kaji whereas you have never done so.

I am sure you would agree that harminder has pledged to kill innocent women, children and old Muslims on multiple occasions and you have kept mum. This looks like some kind of approval even to me when I know for sure that you are certainly not a man of violence.

Haji kaji, does make seldom good jokes but by and large he can be repetitive and offensive. Now the guys haji kaji is aiming at look Teflon coated and they keep coming back with heavier backlash but even you would admit that none of these so called Jihadists have used any violent vocab ! So what makes them Jihadists?

I am sure you can live with their being extremely religious as long as they do not use violence. You are democratic, aren't ya?

Sir, do cool down as there is a lot posters can learn from you and you can have more fun in exchanging views than putting fuel to the fire. In my point of view, yours remaining neutral to haji kaji and harminder or some third fellow who keeps repeating and supporting Haji kaji incites these guys to launch their assaults on you and I find this very unfair.

I will be here for couple of days to oversee some kind of peace youa ll can live with and then I shall push off. the reason I am undercover in a new ID as I will not be seen neutral if I came under my real name.

You will find me a willing partner in constructive building of this thread or forum.

Las Vegas, NV

#29523 Oct 20, 2012
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
I surmise that the Mongols found something similar in their lifestyle to that of Islam.
..Whoa.!!..That's a back-handed compliment ...!!!
2)Many believe ,that those who adopt Islam are attracted by the violence ..??

Las Vegas, NV

#29524 Oct 20, 2012
Voice of India wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no need for bad blood and all the words of hatred.
Do we have a deal, Sir?
..Ahh.."Voice of India" ...nobody here wants peace ..."MUQ" has also sought an armistice to "no" avail ....We remain as the Palestinians and Israelis ...peace will only come ...when we die..!!

Las Vegas, NV

#29525 Oct 20, 2012
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
..Many innocent lives were destroyed in the Gujarat riots ..this is no "small" thing to the ones left behind ...!!
1) Does Modi have blood on his hands ....???..who can say ..???.
1a)India with it plethora of faiths can at times be a "powder keg"..Politicians ,Mullahs and Swamis ...who stoke these fires ,for personal gain ..are and should be held responsible for any violence they incite ...

“NEWS ANALYSIS”

London, UK

#29526 Oct 20, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Ahh.."Voice of India" ...nobody here wants peace ..."MUQ" has also sought an armistice to "no" avail ....We remain as the Palestinians and Israelis ...peace will only come ...when we die..!!
I believe we need to take one step at a time and if I can have you, Dak and Muq unanimously on the side of peace ( I believe this should not be difficult), Haji kaji, "john Doe" can be roped in. I do have my doubts on Harminder but I shall try my best. On this side, Dak's doppelganger has shown willingness and sally too can be reasoned with. imi2000 has privately agreed to back off from aggression. Same offer would go to the rest of the guys that includes HC and Stead friend and I hope saner heads would prevail and some moderation can be achieved.

Do give me your full support - I have already started counting on you.

Las Vegas, NV

#29527 Oct 20, 2012
Voice of India wrote:
<quoted text>
remaining neutral to haji kaji and harminder or some third fellow who keeps repeating and supporting Haji kaji incites these guys to launch their assaults on you and I find this very unfair.
I will be here for couple of days to oversee some kind of peace youa ll can live with and then I shall push off. the reason I am undercover in a new ID as I will not be seen neutral if I came under my real name.
You will find me a willing partner in constructive building of this thread or forum.
1) Opposing "harmider" and "HAJI KAJI" ....without having access to a predator drone ..is an exercise in futility ...
1a) I view them a good people who just hate Islam ...surely, "Voice of India" ...do you not also have loved ones who "hate" Jews or Idol worship ..., yet remain decent people ..???
2) "MUQ" has stated uncategorically that Hindu worship is a vile insult to the one true God ...should "MUQ" not share his heart felt beliefs on this forum ...???..a lot of people would be overjoyed if "MUQ" went away..!!!
2a) I have stated that Islam denies men their God given dignity ...by, denying ..freedom of conscience ...I don't say this to insult one/fifth of the world population...I say it because this makes me angry ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 5 min Sheilaa 434,918
Dear Muslim friends 28 min Polaris 70
Egypt cannot feed itself.. 40 min Polaris 28
Five pillars of Islam. 1 hr Two Less 3
Why do Hindu women prefer Muslim men? (Sep '13) 1 hr being human 258
Onelawforall - I'm now Muzlim 1 hr Polaris 103
They acted exactly like muslims should 1 hr Cowards NOT Kings 14
News Pamela Geller's Inaugural $10k Muhammad Art Con... 2 hr Johair de Finger 27
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 2 hr Polaris 217,996
More from around the web