No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54739 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

“NEWS ANALYSIS”

Since: Aug 12

London, UK

#29520 Oct 20, 2012
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
Chuy, i never expressed any sense of pride when I alluded to Modi's making the cover of Time. I am no fan of Modi. However, I stated that Modi's successes were recognised by Time when all prior references to him in Time and US main press had been negative. Modi has been refused visas to visit the US. Though I do not like BJP lot I do not view them like Nazis and I believe the US should not have refused him visas on the basis of the Gujarat riots.
I used to read Time long time ago and I was not even aware that Time covers for Asia edition was not the same. This demented fraud then tried to make a meal out of it. Time magazine has lost its inflouential clout longtime ago. However, if any edition of Time had Modi on cover then it did mean that Time had a change of opinion!
There is no need for bad blood and all the words of hatred. I am sure you are convinced that the "enemy side" of yours will keep coming back at you and you will not be able to stop them for denigrating you. No matter what you do, the determined lot will bury in their fury of filth.

Pipe down and think? what is the objective you have here? To let out steam of thoughts you have and read what others have to write. The other side also wants that therefore, I recommend to forge a peace treaty by refraining to get personal with any of the posters you have locked horns with. I guarantee you that you will not be abused if you stick to relevancy of the subject.

I personally think that it is getting too much and some good writers, chuy, muq or even you, are having trouble focusing.

I am an old player and want to bring some decorum in here. Support this peace initiative for a week and if it doesn't workout then have your way.

Do we have a deal, Sir?
Dak-Original

Milton Keynes, UK

#29521 Oct 20, 2012
Voice of India wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no need for bad blood and all the words of hatred. I am sure you are convinced that the "enemy side" of yours will keep coming back at you and you will not be able to stop them for denigrating you. No matter what you do, the determined lot will bury in their fury of filth.
Pipe down and think? what is the objective you have here? To let out steam of thoughts you have and read what others have to write. The other side also wants that therefore, I recommend to forge a peace treaty by refraining to get personal with any of the posters you have locked horns with. I guarantee you that you will not be abused if you stick to relevancy of the subject.
I personally think that it is getting too much and some good writers, chuy, muq or even you, are having trouble focusing.
I am an old player and want to bring some decorum in here. Support this peace initiative for a week and if it doesn't workout then have your way.
Do we have a deal, Sir?
Go and re-read my posts and you will figure out why I am on this forum! If you are an old hand on this forum then why are you using another new ID?...and why have you not figured out aims of MUQ like lot here. Whu have not figured out as to why my ID is being used to spread liesand filth here?

“NEWS ANALYSIS”

Since: Aug 12

London, UK

#29522 Oct 20, 2012
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
Go and re-read my posts and you will figure out why I am on this forum! If you are an old hand on this forum then why are you using another new ID?...and why have you not figured out aims of MUQ like lot here. Whu have not figured out as to why my ID is being used to spread liesand filth here?
You have a point in almost everything that you have written. See it from my point of view now. MUQ represents Islam or Wahabi type of Islam and you seem to be a moderate well educated person who shows lot of leniency and looks like you are not on war path with him. If you, chuy and Muq are debating then all of you can have a great time by thrashing out +ves and -ves amicably. It has happened in the past and you have got along very well. Every nation has two parties or two sides like every coin has. This forum has basically two sides - Indians and Pakistanis. Now this side is further sub divided in religions and castes. I see Hindus, Muslims, Agnostics, Atheists, Pseudo Sikhs. This equation is lopsided as Atheists, Agnostics should not single Muslims out but it is happening here and despite of you being Agnostic, end being siding with Hindus. Surely you have your own reasons as you hate Jihadis (like cretin, fraud or whoever you have been able to identify so far)so you side up with Hindu extremists like Harminder and haji kaji. I am sure in real life such a crowd won't be befriended by you as it is extremely injurious to health such supporters and friends.

Chuy, who is like you in views, does call spade a spade and at time he does speaks openly against harminder and haji kaji whereas you have never done so.

I am sure you would agree that harminder has pledged to kill innocent women, children and old Muslims on multiple occasions and you have kept mum. This looks like some kind of approval even to me when I know for sure that you are certainly not a man of violence.

Haji kaji, does make seldom good jokes but by and large he can be repetitive and offensive. Now the guys haji kaji is aiming at look Teflon coated and they keep coming back with heavier backlash but even you would admit that none of these so called Jihadists have used any violent vocab ! So what makes them Jihadists?

I am sure you can live with their being extremely religious as long as they do not use violence. You are democratic, aren't ya?

Sir, do cool down as there is a lot posters can learn from you and you can have more fun in exchanging views than putting fuel to the fire. In my point of view, yours remaining neutral to haji kaji and harminder or some third fellow who keeps repeating and supporting Haji kaji incites these guys to launch their assaults on you and I find this very unfair.

I will be here for couple of days to oversee some kind of peace youa ll can live with and then I shall push off. the reason I am undercover in a new ID as I will not be seen neutral if I came under my real name.

You will find me a willing partner in constructive building of this thread or forum.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#29523 Oct 20, 2012
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
I surmise that the Mongols found something similar in their lifestyle to that of Islam.
..Whoa.!!..That's a back-handed compliment ...!!!
2)Many believe ,that those who adopt Islam are attracted by the violence ..??

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#29524 Oct 20, 2012
Voice of India wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no need for bad blood and all the words of hatred.
I am an old player and want to bring some decorum in here. Support this peace initiative for a week and if it doesn't workout then have your way.
Do we have a deal, Sir?
..Ahh.."Voice of India" ...nobody here wants peace ..."MUQ" has also sought an armistice to "no" avail ....We remain as the Palestinians and Israelis ...peace will only come ...when we die..!!

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#29525 Oct 20, 2012
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
Chuy, i never expressed any sense of pride when I alluded to Modi's making the cover of Time. I am no fan of Modi. However, I stated that Modi's successes were recognised by Time when all prior references to him in Time and US main press had been negative. Modi has been refused visas to visit the US. Though I do not like BJP lot I do not view them like Nazis and I believe the US should not have refused him visas on the basis of the Gujarat riots.
I used to read Time long time ago and I was not even aware that Time covers for Asia edition was not the same. This demented fraud then tried to make a meal out of it. Time magazine has lost its inflouential clout longtime ago. However, if any edition of Time had Modi on cover then it did mean that Time had a change of opinion!
..Many innocent lives were destroyed in the Gujarat riots ..this is no "small" thing to the ones left behind ...!!
1) Does Modi have blood on his hands ....???..who can say ..???.
1a)India with it plethora of faiths can at times be a "powder keg"..Politicians ,Mullahs and Swamis ...who stoke these fires ,for personal gain ..are and should be held responsible for any violence they incite ...

“NEWS ANALYSIS”

Since: Aug 12

London, UK

#29526 Oct 20, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Ahh.."Voice of India" ...nobody here wants peace ..."MUQ" has also sought an armistice to "no" avail ....We remain as the Palestinians and Israelis ...peace will only come ...when we die..!!
I believe we need to take one step at a time and if I can have you, Dak and Muq unanimously on the side of peace ( I believe this should not be difficult), Haji kaji, "john Doe" can be roped in. I do have my doubts on Harminder but I shall try my best. On this side, Dak's doppelganger has shown willingness and sally too can be reasoned with. imi2000 has privately agreed to back off from aggression. Same offer would go to the rest of the guys that includes HC and Stead friend and I hope saner heads would prevail and some moderation can be achieved.

Do give me your full support - I have already started counting on you.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#29527 Oct 20, 2012
Voice of India wrote:
<quoted text>
remaining neutral to haji kaji and harminder or some third fellow who keeps repeating and supporting Haji kaji incites these guys to launch their assaults on you and I find this very unfair.
I will be here for couple of days to oversee some kind of peace youa ll can live with and then I shall push off. the reason I am undercover in a new ID as I will not be seen neutral if I came under my real name.
You will find me a willing partner in constructive building of this thread or forum.
1) Opposing "harmider" and "HAJI KAJI" ....without having access to a predator drone ..is an exercise in futility ...
1a) I view them a good people who just hate Islam ...surely, "Voice of India" ...do you not also have loved ones who "hate" Jews or Idol worship ..., yet remain decent people ..???
2) "MUQ" has stated uncategorically that Hindu worship is a vile insult to the one true God ...should "MUQ" not share his heart felt beliefs on this forum ...???..a lot of people would be overjoyed if "MUQ" went away..!!!
2a) I have stated that Islam denies men their God given dignity ...by, denying ..freedom of conscience ...I don't say this to insult one/fifth of the world population...I say it because this makes me angry ...

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#29528 Oct 20, 2012
Voice of India wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe we need to take one step at a time and if I can have you, Dak and Muq unanimously on the side of peace ( I believe this should not be difficult), Haji kaji, "john Doe" can be roped in. I do have my doubts on Harminder but I shall try my best. On this side, Dak's doppelganger has shown willingness and sally too can be reasoned with. imi2000 has privately agreed to back off from aggression. Same offer would go to the rest of the guys that includes HC and Stead friend and I hope saner heads would prevail and some moderation can be achieved.
Do give me your full support - I have already started counting on you.
but, what if I'm drinking ...???..I'm "not" very mature ..I hope you know ..

“NEWS ANALYSIS”

Since: Aug 12

London, UK

#29529 Oct 20, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Many innocent lives were destroyed in the Gujarat riots ..this is no "small" thing to the ones left behind ...!!
1) Does Modi have blood on his hands ....???..who can say ..???.
1a)India with it plethora of faiths can at times be a "powder keg"..Politicians ,Mullahs and Swamis ...who stoke these fires ,for personal gain ..are and should be held responsible for any violence they incite ...
The hatred for Muslims didn't exist during Moghul times and if I am not wrong, even during Raj days, most of that era went peaceful. The trigger point of every Hindu is the riots of partition. Stories are fed on the Indian side that Muslims massacred trains full of Hindus and sent them to India and Pakistani has similar stories from the other side where Muslims were massacred. Let us what haji kaji and harminder have to say about this? Even better - what does Dak think of this ? Who does he think start the massacre ?

If we can really pin point the right root of this hatred, we can work things out. Hating each other for the rest of our lives is not a viable option - some work has to be done in the area of coexistence. MUQ, what do you have to say about Hindu Muslim partition riots? Do give us your thoughts?

“NEWS ANALYSIS”

Since: Aug 12

London, UK

#29530 Oct 20, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>1) Opposing "harmider" and "HAJI KAJI" ....without having access to a predator drone ..is an exercise in futility ...
1a) I view them a good people who just hate Islam ...surely, "Voice of India" ...do you not also have loved ones who "hate" Jews or Idol worship ..., yet remain decent people ..???
2) "MUQ" has stated uncategorically that Hindu worship is a vile insult to the one true God ...should "MUQ" not share his heart felt beliefs on this forum ...???..a lot of people would be overjoyed if "MUQ" went away..!!!
2a) I have stated that Islam denies men their God given dignity ...by, denying ..freedom of conscience ...I don't say this to insult one/fifth of the world population...I say it because this makes me angry ...
Chuye, you are really a fine human and I hope to have you around for a long time in the future.

Muq preaches what he truly believes in and he is what we would call a typical wahabi Muslim who has submitted to the will of a Mullah. If you do not touch his religion, he is a nice guy and I do believe in this very firmly. He is closed to any new thought process but at least guys like you, Dak, haji kaji, "John Doe" come from a democracy and a belief system that really is liberal (Hinduism / Agnosticism Christianity)therefore you should not have any problem in subduing him with your counter thoughts. Abuses, harsh words, insults, profanity is counterproductive. I have seen an instance where imi2000 had taken on Muq on being a traitor and Dak's doppelganger did accept him as his ally knowing imi2000 supported India. So it does work !
Morales

London, UK

#29531 Oct 20, 2012
Voice of India wrote:
<quoted text>
The hatred for Muslims didn't exist during Moghul times and if I am not wrong, even during Raj days, most of that era went peaceful.
Resentment against muslims did not start only at partition because during the arab invasion of India many hindus were killed and during Moghul times although some rulers like Akhbar were quite liberal others like Aurangzeb killed large numbers of Hindus in a vain effort to convert them. The conflict between Hindus and muslims is much more ancient then partition. Maybe hindus exagerate the extent of the massacres perpetrated by muslims but there are very solid historical foundations that attest the fact that it happened to a great degree.

http://www.hinduwebsite.com/history/holocaust...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_confli...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_H...

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#29532 Oct 20, 2012
Voice of India wrote:
<quoted text>
Chuye, you are really a fine human and I hope to have you around for a long time in the future.
Muq preaches what he truly believes in and he is what we would call a typical wahabi Muslim who has submitted to the will of a Mullah.. Abuses, harsh words, insults, profanity is counterproductive. I have seen an instance where imi2000 had taken on Muq on being a traitor and Dak's doppelganger did accept him as his ally knowing imi2000 supported India. So it does work !
1) Thanks "Voice of India" ..I NEEDED THAT..!!!
2) I did see where it appeared "IMl2000" turned on "MUQ" ..this thread really is full of very intelligent men and women ..
2a) My view of Saudi Arabia has me believing ..."MUQ" is closely vetted on what he may or may not post ...ie.."MUQ" opposes brutality and corruption...so long as it occurs "outside" of the KSA...
MUQ-

Shanghai, China

#29533 Oct 20, 2012
I regret saying that Mongols became Muslims.....as I don't find any slit eyes or yellow skins as Katuus around in desert badland to prove that !

Ya Allah ....chaho tou meri maar lou,
paar khoprdi mein thorda bheja daal dou !
Haji kaji-

Shanghai, China

#29534 Oct 20, 2012
Ha…ha….. swimming pool ki paidaish……….

Egypt ki sardk O paar bhai Kattu Chuti O ki bhird,
MUQ gaey gana, bhik mangey Chaddi-bir !!!!
SaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
HHEHEHEHHEHE ! Very nice ... very nice....... Now, responding to fagg0ts post instead of replying me directly !
Look, I proved it to people here that you are nothing but a piece of irrelevant pc of sh!t ! Bilkul bkear ka aadmi hei jo jhuggi mein kisi sharabi ki paidaish hei jiska na tujhe pata hei na teri ma ko ! tere jaise log hindustan ki footpath pe aaye din kuchlle jaate hein... jaise Salman khan bhaisaab ne de diye the teen chaar bhikhari apni gaardi ke neechu !

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#29536 Oct 20, 2012
Indians are going places and a Pakistani newspapers reports it....

http://dawn.com/2012/10/03/indias-rich-grab-a...

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#29537 Oct 20, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Whoa.!!..That's a back-handed compliment ...!!!
2)Many believe ,that those who adopt Islam are attracted by the violence ..??
This would lead us to contemplate why so many assimilated into the fold of Islam going on the violence and mayhem we see in societies throughout the world.
Mongolian life in the old ways weren't much different that a child could be sold into servitude.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#29539 Oct 20, 2012
NT wrote:
Hello MUQ, what is the difference between traditional Islam to that of Islam practised in Saudi Arabia today?
Ans.

Your question is not very clear.

Traditional islam is what is being followed in every Muslim country.

True Islam is what is mentioned in Quran and sayings of prophet. There is no country in the world which follows it fully.

That is the ultimate goal of every Muslim to reach to that level.

Saudi Arabia tries to follow it, but they have kept their Political system and economic system outside Islamic system.

And it is because of these two key system being outside Islamic system that the world is not being able to see the real fruits of Islamic model.
Dak-original

United States

#29540 Oct 21, 2012
Tyr Bloodaxe wrote:
Indians are going places and a Pakistani newspapers reports it....
http://dawn.com/2012/10/03/indias-rich-grab-a...
Jindal family who bought these lands in australia are involved in 70,000 crore coal gate scams,indian news channel Zee news is reporting the same from last 15 days,jindal even attckd media ppl when asked q about scams and his involvement,And HERE YOU ARE DANCING WITH JOY COZ SM CORRUPT GOT A DEAL IN AUSTRALIA WHICH LED YOU TO SUPORT A SCAMSTER

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#29541 Oct 21, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.

That is the ultimate goal of every Muslim to reach to that level.
Of barbarity.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Waking up healthily every morning is a miraculo... 1 min Be Thankful to yo... 2
PUBH: ISIS All-Female Brigade (Aug '14) 1 min headache is halal 43
Enclaves of Islam see UK as 75% Muslim 2 min MO_EATS_DUNGS 9
Islam will re-unite the world. 2 min Evade taxes whene... 26
Imam lied to get into USA 3 min Muslims are liars 4
News How Saudi Arabia treats their poor 4 min Researcher 3
Syrian Rebels Asking U.S. To Broker Peace. 5 min MO_EATS_DUNGS 6
O Say! 36 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 32
The final victory belongs to Islam. (Dec '14) 38 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 89
News 'Respect for your country is an important part ... 42 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 49
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 58 min Argimak Attar 503,442
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr Chief smile a lot 255,980
More from around the web