No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54737 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Dak-Original

Milton Keynes, UK

#29469 Oct 19, 2012
SaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
.......read it only if you enjoy gay sex..........
Have you been thinking of giving to the community in some shape or form. You have been thinking of contacting the neighbourhood watch system and putting together a talk to the board about being gay. It would be called something like "How to Love Your Gay neighbour" or "Accepting Your Gay neighbour". You haven't fully outlined your ideas and I suggest you do them..
I'd like to get across that it is not an easy life for you as you are too old and gay. Allowing yourself to be gay, but that it is better than suppressing it - for it only to pop up decades later with destructing ramifications to your neighbours and immediate family
I'd like to offer something to your readers, to stand up in front of them and say look I'm gay. I'm not a hairdresser; I don't prance around giving straight guys makeovers (at least not on tv). Break the stereotypes and say I'm a product of your religion and I made it out okay.
This one is obsessed by gay matters. It would be okay but he thinks it is horrible subject! His/her knickers are in a twist. Pathetic!

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#29470 Oct 19, 2012
Errrrrr......I would have thought so.....as indicators show that....people payed fortunes to share that knowledge with me !(he...he...btween me & u let me tell u some have planted b'tiful gals to steal that kowledge & power-------alas the gals got so enlightened ...u know after that what....I am becoming wiser, ightier and wealthier !)!Let me tell you that -all happened without asking all the wierd and chutiA questions !

Nursing mein B Ed kaar raha haey kya....from some Kerala college ?

Have a nice weekend Chaddi chuttard !
SaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL HEHEHEHEH ..... no way I am gonna be khafa...but tell me-
have you recived a knowledge-based education ? ever in life?– I oppose the teaching of HOTS (Higher Order Thinking Skills ) for values clarification, critical thinking skills and similar programs that are simply a relabeling of OBE (Outcome-Based Education)!
Does harminder know about it? Which focus on behavior modification and have the purpose of challenging the poster’s fixed beliefs and undermining universal authority ?
HEHEHEHHEEH ... tell me ..tell me ? Sharmana mat, meri chamiyya ...kuch tou bolo ?

Since: Nov 10

United States

#29471 Oct 19, 2012
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Errrrrr......I would have thought so.....as indicators show that....people payed fortunes to share that knowledge with me !(he...he...btween me & u let me tell u some have planted b'tiful gals to steal that kowledge & power-------alas the gals got so enlightened ...u know after that what....I am becoming wiser, ightier and wealthier !)!Let me tell you that -all happened without asking all the wierd and chutiA questions !
Nursing mein B Ed kaar raha haey kya....from some Kerala college ?
Have a nice weekend Chaddi chuttard !<quoted text>
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLL ! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE ! Chutiyyye ..raha na tu chutiye ka chutiya ! Keeping in line with your chutiya posts, I posted a total incoherent question and challenged you to answer... and you like a chutiya gave me an answer so that you shouldnt look like a chicken !

hehehehehehheheeh ! What a chutiya hindu party is facing me here ! No wonder you all belong to a bhikhari bewqoof desh !

mazzza aagya chutiye Bhikhmange ! Yeh post ab tere ko hamesha yaad dilaoonga mein! LOLLL !

United States

#29472 Oct 19, 2012
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
This one is obsessed by gay matters. It would be okay but he thinks it is horrible subject! His/her knickers are in a twist. Pathetic!
Dumb old man from a dumb nation and a dumb religion, faggotry might be an ultimate goal and nirwana for you but I can assure you that day by day your team members are having an aversion for you. It is advisable for you to keep low profile in faggotry. It is not something to be proud of and in India it is looked down upon.
Dak-Original

Milton Keynes, UK

#29473 Oct 19, 2012
HOT OFF The PRESS
18 October 2012 Last updated at 20:09
Share this page
Salafists blamed for destroying Morocco stone carvings
The High Atlas mountains in Morocco Amazigh activists in the High Atlas mountains say they have seen a rise in Salafist activities
Continue reading the main story
Related Stories

Salafism finds support in post-revolution Egypt
Alcohol sparks Tunisia hotel raid
Timbuktu mosque tombs 'destroyed'

Muslim hardliners known as Salafists have been blamed for destroying ancient stone carvings in Morocco's High Atlas mountains.

The rock engravings date back more than 8,000 years and include an image of the Sun depicted as a pagan god.

"They were destroyed several days ago," said Aboubakr Anghir of the Amazigh League for Human Rights.

"One of the carvings, called 'The plaque of the Sun', predates the arrival of the Phoenicians in Morocco."

The artwork was reportedly located in a well-known archaeological site in the Toubkal National Park, to the south of the city of Marrakesh.

The remote area is largely populated by Amazigh people, non-Arab tribes who are indigenous to North Africa.
'Puritanical'

"The information we have received from Amazigh activists in the area suggests Salafists were behind the act," said Ahmed Assid, a member of the Royal Institute for Amazigh Culture.

"This act follows a noticeable rise in Salafist activities in predominantly-Amazigh regions of Morocco to enforce a puritanical interpretation of Islam.

"Their view is that aspects of Amazigh culture, including pre-Islamic heritage, still present today defeat the purpose of the Islamic conquests."

Meryem Demnati, of the Amazigh Freedoms and Rights Watchdog, also confirmed the destruction of the carvings, known as petroglyphs, and said residents in the area blamed Salafists.

The ultra-conservative interpretation of Sunni Islam, which strictly prohibits idolatry, has been gaining power in North Africa - benefiting from wider freedoms since the pro-democracy uprisings in the Arab world last year.

The alleged destruction of the carvings in Morocco follow an arson attack by Salafists on one of Tunisia's main Sufi mausoleums on Monday.

The Saida Manoubia shrine in the west of the capital Tunis was burned down overnight.

Islamist fighters in Mali used pick-axes and shovels to damage the shrines of Muslim saints in the city of Timbuktu in June last year.

United States

#29474 Oct 19, 2012
Dak-Original wrote:
HOT OFF The PRESS
Share this page
The High Atlas mountains in Morocco Amazigh activists in the High Atlas mountains say they have seen a rise in Salafist activities
Related Stories
Muslim hardliners known as Salafists have been blamed for destroying ancient stone carvings in Morocco's High Atlas mountains.
The rock engravings date back more than 8,000 years and include an image of the Sun depicted as a pagan god.
"They were destroyed several days ago," said Aboubakr Anghir of the Amazigh League for Human Rights.
"One of the carvings, called 'The plaque of the Sun', predates the arrival of the Phoenicians in Morocco."
The artwork was reportedly located in a well-known archaeological site in the Toubkal National Park, to the south of the city of Marrakesh.
The remote area is largely populated by Amazigh people, non-Arab tribes who are indigenous to North Africa.
'Puritanical'
"The information we have received from Amazigh activists in the area suggests Salafists were behind the act," said Ahmed Assid, a member of the Royal Institute for Amazigh Culture.
"This act follows a noticeable rise in Salafist activities in predominantly-Amazigh regions of Morocco to enforce a puritanical interpretation of Islam.
"Their view is that aspects of Amazigh culture, including pre-Islamic heritage, still present today defeat the purpose of the Islamic conquests."
Meryem Demnati, of the Amazigh Freedoms and Rights Watchdog, also confirmed the destruction of the carvings, known as petroglyphs, and said residents in the area blamed Salafists.
The ultra-conservative interpretation of Sunni Islam, which strictly prohibits idolatry, has been gaining power in North Africa - benefiting from wider freedoms since the pro-democracy uprisings in the Arab world last year.
The alleged destruction of the carvings in Morocco follow an arson attack by Salafists on one of Tunisia's main Sufi mausoleums on Monday.
The Saida Manoubia shrine in the west of the capital Tunis was burned down overnight.
Islamist fighters in Mali used pick-axes and shovels to damage the shrines of Muslim saints in the city of Timbuktu in June last year.
hey Fag00t ! What are you doing? Final try as cut n paste ? hehehehehe !

United States

#29475 Oct 19, 2012
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
This pathetic poster cannot even appreciate humour in HK's posts! The poster's thin skin has been upbraided for all universal lot here to see!
Moron old ugly fart, haji kaji has no sense of humour as he only types incoherent gibberish that you feel is some kind of outlandish humour as you have no idea as to what humour is ! What a sorry fck you are who has the nerve to call Haji kaji humorous. This itself speaks a lot about your own class.

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#29476 Oct 19, 2012
Very informative post ! Chaddi and MUQ support the destruction completely , like they support Halala-kand. They find it full of humour and business opportunities…….like –
In Egypt when the Kattus will destroy all the pyramids and make mosque with BS that Ibrahim scratched his balls there….or Mhammad practiced flying on a winged donkey around that place…….Chaddi & MUQ will have biggest opportunity of begging outside the Mosques…….Bhikmangas will drag themselves around with a ulta cup of their fat ammi’s bra ----(to have a XXX size Muzzie topi) to collect as much as possible! As such Bhikmanga Chaddi-chor is making scheme to steal Dolly Pattons bra as expansion of his chori business !
You need to believe that Muslims claim that from Jerusalem Mosque Mohammad went to heavenly abode (to 72 virgins Palace)!!!!
Dak-Original wrote:
HOT OFF The PRESS
Share this page
Related Stories
'Puritanical'
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#29478 Oct 19, 2012
IMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the posters, sally?, has rightly pointed out that Indian idol worship has done damage to its work ethics. Indians follow a religion that is more of a cult than a discipline that sets morals for its followers. Hinduism is downright corrupt, perverse, immoral and rogue religion of this planet where its followers are allowed to have a free season at whatever they do.
A part of Hindu society eats dead bodies.
...I absolutely believe you are biased ...I am ...!!!
1)I have no reason to dislike Indians..they are beautiful people and some music is really good ..this "is" also true of Pakistan ..
2)These Hindu that eat the dead ...why be shocked..many people worship the devil ..(they do in my country)..do you believe Al Qaeda worships Allah...??..they claim to , but, they worship power and control ....
3)as for thalaikoothal baths ....It is selfish murder of the old and weak..!!..but, ageing parents are very difficult ...to care for..
3a)euthinasia is a crime becoming accepted in the West..those who are very ill or old ...do not wish to be a burden ..with medical expenses or they now soil (urine and feces ) themselves and can "not" do anything without aid ...are choosing suicide ...and, going to Hell.."not" realizing they are breaking Gods commandment...
4)Killing infant daughters ...I will be happy when Indians and Chinese will have to become homosexual ...because there are "no" women to marry ...
5)Lance Armstrong ...fought cancer after cancer ....he was "doing" something wrong ...
6)You claim things are different now...Islam seems to assaulted and constantly under attack ....blame those who give Islam a bad name ..the ones who shot a young woman ..who attack Shi'a burying their dead ..who violently riot and scream for blood ...
6a)This internet anonymity makes it too easy (and in some cases quite enjoyable) to insult others ...If "harminder" "really" acted as ,how he portrays himself ...He would be incarcerated ..and being fed penis ..somewhere in India...

....I see I did "not" agree with you on any point "IMl2000" ...I wish I could apologize , but I only wrote the way I perceive things ..as of today..
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#29480 Oct 19, 2012
Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum,(THE SEALED NECTAR, Biography of the Noble Prophet [pbuh], by SAFI UL RAHMAN al-Mubarakpuri
Jamia Salafia - India Translated by Issam Diab Maktaba Dar-us-Salam Publishers and Distributors, Part-21
http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/Books/SM_t...

Attempts made to check the Onward March of Islam

Having fully perceived that Muhammad [pbuh] could never be desisted from his Call, Quraish, in a desperate attempt to quell the tidal wave of the Call, resorted to other cheap means acting from base motives:

1. Scoffing, degrading, ridiculing, belying and laughter-instigating cheap manners, all of which levelled at the new converts in general, and the person of Muhammad [pbuh] in particular, with the aim of dragging the spirit of despair into their morale, and slackening their ardent zealotry. They used to denounce the Prophet [pbuh] as a man possessed by a jinn, or an insane person:

"And they say: O you (Muhammad [pbuh]) to whom the Dhikr (the Quran) has been sent down! Verily, you are a mad man." [Al-Qur'an 15:6]
or a liar practising witchcraft,

"And they (Arab pagans) wonder that a warner (Prophet Muhammad [pbuh]) has come to them from among themselves! And the disbelievers say: "This (Prophet Muhammad [pbuh]) is a sorcerer, a liar." [Al-Qur'an 38:4].

Amongst the early converts, there was a group who had unfortunately no strong clan at their back to support them. These innocent souls were ridiculed and jeered in season and out of season. Referring to such people, the highbrow Quraish aristocrats used repeatedly to ask the Prophet [pbuh], with jest and scorn:

"Allah has favoured from amongst us?" [Al-Qur'an 6:53]

The wicked used to laugh at the righteous in many ways:
1. They would inwardly laugh at their Faith, because they felt themselves so superior. In public places, when the righteous passed, they used to insult and wink at them, In their own houses, they would run them down. Whenever and wherever they saw them, they reproached and called them fools who had lost their way. In the Hereafter, all these tricks and falsehoods will be shown for what they are, and the tables will be reversed. Allah had said:

Verily!(During the worldly life) those who committed crimes used to laugh at those who believed; and whenever they passed by them, used to wink one to another (in mockery); and when they returned to their own people, they would return jesting; and when they saw them, they said:‘Verily! These have indeed gone astry!’ But they (disbelievers, sinners) had not been sent as watchers over them (the believers)." [Al-Qur'an 83:29-33]

2. Distorting Muhammad’s teachings, evoking ambiguities, circulating false propaganda; forging groundless allegations concerning his doctrines, person and character, and going to excess in such a manner in order to screen off any scope of sound contemplation from the public. With respect to the Quran, they used to allege that it was:

3. The wicked would also attribute to men of Allah just such motives and springs of action as they themselves would be guilty of in such circumstances. The pagans and those who were hostile to the revelation of Allah and Islam, could not understand how such wonderful verses could flow from the tongue of the Prophet [pbuh] without having someone to teach, and claimed:
"It is only a human being who teaches him." [Al-Qur'an 16:103]
They also raised another baseless and superficial objection:
"Why does this Messenger (Muhammad [pbuh]) eat food and walk about in the markets (like ourselves)?" [Al-Qur'an 25:7]
They were sadly ignorant and painfully at fault for they could not perceive that a teacher for mankind is one who shares their nature, mingles in their life, is acquainted with their doings, and sympathises with their joys and sorrows.

(Contd.)
Sally-

Shanghai, China

#29481 Oct 19, 2012
Mera beta haey Japani,
Bibi Philistini,
Saar paar sisi ka bra-cup,

Paar gaand haey pakistani !
Sally-

Shanghai, China

#29483 Oct 19, 2012
Nikal pardey hein khuli sardak par -apna chttard taney,

Apna chuttard taney......

Jinko lena hou meri gaand ,

Meri Topi mei dalo daaney.....
Topi mein dalo daney...

-Bhik mango Chaddi style (patented)
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#29484 Oct 19, 2012
Tyr Bloodaxe wrote:
<quoted text>
Their weapons program MUST BE destroyed.
It is not safe to hand blow torches to backward delinquent children.
And,this guy was amazing precisely because of the that reason!
Iran is a land of backward delinquents!
...Iran is not our Ally ...I do not trust them with nuclear devices ..
2) Wars are easy to "start" ...ending them...well that's another animal..
2a) Get Israel involved, Syria backed by Russia ,cut the flow of oil from the Persian/Arabian Gulf ....that gonna ruin most of November ..!!..big time..!!
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#29485 Oct 19, 2012
Pak Jatt Soorma wrote:
<quoted text> yaar?
..Hey, "Pak Jatt" do you get a little offended when someone "inadvertently" shows you the bottom of their shoe...when, "you" must understand no offence was intended ..???
harminder

Mumbai, India

#29489 Oct 19, 2012
"We will shatter your mosques and reveal the weakness of your god , we will kill your old and your children in front of you together, we will expose your false god, your prayers to allah will not avail against us.At present you are the only enemy against whom we must march"

Hulagu Khan to Qutuz the Mamulk of Baghdad

hulagu khan lives again…not one….but 250,000 of them

heh heh heh
harminder

Mumbai, India

#29490 Oct 19, 2012
"300,000 muslims will die….they will disappear from the face of this earth"

"No Muslim foundations shall ever be laid in Serb areas and Serbian villages, All foundations that are laid will be blown up. You must not sell land to the Muslims … this is a fight to the finish. It is a battle for living space.”

Radovan Karadzik (serb leader)

he really DELIVERED that promise
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#29491 Oct 19, 2012
And the children and grand children of same Hulagu Khan became Muslims and defenders of Islamic faith and its forward defensive forces for many more centuries to come!!

Hey hey, hey hey!!
harminder

Mumbai, India

#29494 Oct 20, 2012
muslims will also KILL for cartoons

The cartoons were a GREAT IDEA to bring these worse than nazi SS mullahs OUT into the open so that they run amuck howling and salivating for all the non muslim world to see and hear and say" MAD MUSLIMS MAD MUSLIMS"

It MUST HAVE set atleast SOME muslims to think and conclude that mohammed was infact a mass murdering debauched desert bandit who married a 6 year old and fcked her when she was 9

EVERYONE who disagreed with mohammed was KILLED

Muhammed never ever made any real prophecy.He himself did not encounter and experience real spiritual experiences, he raped , murdered, stoles, looted …BUT still muslims bet their salvation on this salivating mad man

A muslim mullah MUHAMMED ZAHAR of HAMAS is on record having said "we MUST GO OUT AND KILL all those who offend the prophet , instead we are protesting peacefully here"

Since: Aug 12

Wakefield, U.K.

#29495 Oct 20, 2012
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
muslin inbred (with father and grandfather as same one muslim)
i NEVER visit temples. Gurudwara ...YES...not for "free food"....this is not a free kitchen. It is for people who have earned the langar.You wont understand it in ur brain dead linear muslim thot process.
dont jump to conclusions . Get a basic non madressa education
As a khalsa i follow "alap ahaar aulabh see nindra "
(eat less...sleep less)
and stop hiding behind shivs picture
tell us ur muslim name and your muslim father cum grandfather name
Tell me Mr Lund choop, how do you justify that thousands of people eating langars in hundreds of Gurdwaras have earned a langar?

Sleeping less and eating less don't go well together. Either you are eating like a hog, which I feel that you do, hence you sleep less.

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/04/26/less...

or

You are sick and suffer from "Sleep Apnea" and now hate everyone.

The picture is really mine as I am a Hindu sage who smokes grass all the time.

Since: Aug 12

Wakefield, U.K.

#29496 Oct 20, 2012
harminder wrote:
"300,000 muslims will die….they will disappear from the face of this earth"
"No Muslim foundations shall ever be laid in Serb areas and Serbian villages, All foundations that are laid will be blown up. You must not sell land to the Muslims … this is a fight to the finish. It is a battle for living space.”
Radovan Karadzik (serb leader)
he really DELIVERED that promise
On 1 November 1984 the Karadzic was arrested for fraud and spent 11 months in detention before his friend Nikola Koljevic managed to bail him out.For lack of evidence, Karadzic was released and his trial was brought to a halt. The trial was revived and on 26 September 1985 Karadzic was sentenced to three years in prison for embezzlement and fraud. As he had already spent over a year in detention he did not serve the remaining sentence in prison. So, your hero is am embezzler and thief to start with.

Secondly, he was never the leader of Serbia. It was Slobodan Milosevic who died in incarceration at the Hague Jail.

Thirdly, Karadzic was arrested in 2008 and is now languishing in jail.

so there...... so much for your hero.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 8 min Faith 515,557
I had a threesome with mandy and my mom 1 hr Faith 1
Manchester massacre _ who cares? 1 hr Fed up with the mess 4
My snatch smells rancid. Help! 1 hr Faith 6
News Florida murder suspect tells police his roommat... 1 hr Faith 1
My dog mandy, helps me come 2 hr Faith 1
WAS MOHAMMED A RAVING HOMOSEXUAL? evidence .... (Jul '07) 2 hr Faith 121
More from around the web