No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54739 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Since: Nov 10

United States

#29419 Oct 18, 2012
Pak Jatt Soorma wrote:
Harminder even I admit that many muslims are doing evil things both today and in the past. They are not following Islam correctly though, even I as a muslim thoroughly respect and love sikhs
You are not a Muslim but you are a Hindu who wants to scuk Harminder's lully. you are crazy about his lully. At least all is not wrong with harminder as there are guys like you who want to give him a BJ !

United States

#29420 Oct 18, 2012
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
so u really agree that u ARE a muslim pig ….finally
ab yeh bataa kee teraa baap aur dada ek hee admee hai naa?
Darr gya na, hindu? Ghar ka patta de agar itna hi bahadur hei toe? Hamm toe darpok hein chupp ke war karte hein peeth peeche chura bhonkte hein ! HEHEHEHEHEHEH !

United States

#29421 Oct 18, 2012
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
muslim kuteeya key sagay muslim bhai kee aulaad (inbred muslim)
so what if it is copy and paste?
its the TRUTH
if someone has similar ideas and actions , its all the more better
nass nass samjhney sey pehley , inbred muslim, salwar ka NADAA NADDA khol aur PHIR phishaab kar
You can have similar ideas but different words then it is called unanimous thought. In this case your post is word by word lifted from the source I gave you and you are admitting it too. For you it is not a big deal but in the educated world, it is called plagiarism and guys like you are banished.

Here, I wanted to expose you and that I have done.
harminder

Mumbai, India

#29422 Oct 18, 2012
SaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Darr gya na, hindu? Ghar ka patta de agar itna hi bahadur hei toe? Hamm toe darpok hein chupp ke war karte hein peeth peeche chura bhonkte hein ! HEHEHEHEHEHEH !
too mereko apna ghar ka pata dey

tujhey KHARCH karwa doonga

muslim inbred pig
harminder

Mumbai, India

#29423 Oct 18, 2012
SaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
You can have similar ideas but different words then it is called unanimous thought. In this case your post is word by word lifted from the source I gave you and you are admitting it too. For you it is not a big deal but in the educated world, it is called plagiarism and guys like you are banished.
Here, I wanted to expose you and that I have done.
u have exposed nothing by hiding behind the picture of ganesh

u are all sound and no delivery

typical muslim sandwichmaker
harminder

Mumbai, India

#29424 Oct 18, 2012
The Inbred muslim filth SQUEAL in protest like stuck pigs AGAIN:

Darul Uloom labels Saif-Kareena marriage as anti-Islam
PTI | Oct 18, 2012, 06.09PM IST

SAHARANPUR: Leading Islamic seminary Darul Uloom Deoband today termed as "anti-Islam" the wedlock between film actors Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan, saying the bride did not convert to Islam before the marriage.

The Islamic institution located in Deoband, a town in Saharanpur district of Uttar Pradesh said "KAREENA DID NOT CONVERT TO ISLAM BEFORE HER MARRIGE WITH SAIF.ISLAM DOES NOT APPROVE OF SUCH MARRIAGES"

United States

#29425 Oct 18, 2012
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
too mereko apna ghar ka pata dey
tujhey KHARCH karwa doonga
muslim inbred pig
watch his words - "tujhey KHARCH karwa doonga"

instead of

tujhey KHARCH kar doonga

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEE !

Gaand mein dumm nahin ...aur uchal raha hei.... kharch karrwa dega ! hehehehheheeh! khud nahin kharch karr sakta.

United States

#29426 Oct 18, 2012
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
u have exposed nothing by hiding behind the picture of ganesh
u are all sound and no delivery
typical muslim sandwichmaker
your gandu party is reading too and they know teri gaand mein dumm nahin hei aur tere paas kuch ideas bhi nahin hei...sir cut and paste karta hei. chutiya hindoo gandoo!

United States

#29427 Oct 18, 2012
harminder wrote:
The Inbred muslim filth SQUEAL in protest like stuck pigs AGAIN:
Darul Uloom labels Saif-Kareena marriage as anti-Islam
PTI | Oct 18, 2012, 06.09PM IST
SAHARANPUR: Leading Islamic seminary Darul Uloom Deoband today termed as "anti-Islam" the wedlock between film actors Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan, saying the bride did not convert to Islam before the marriage.
The Islamic institution located in Deoband, a town in Saharanpur district of Uttar Pradesh said "KAREENA DID NOT CONVERT TO ISLAM BEFORE HER MARRIGE WITH SAIF.ISLAM DOES NOT APPROVE OF SUCH MARRIAGES"
News made in Saharanpur is meant for Hindus like you enjoy and jerk off.
harminder

Mumbai, India

#29431 Oct 18, 2012
five "devout pious muslims" who speak arabic and dont deny engineering the mass murder of 3000 innocents on 9/11 in new york spend much of the time in US courtrooms with their "heads buried in qorans" or on their prayer mats

Since: Aug 12

Wakefield, U.K.

#29432 Oct 18, 2012
harminder wrote:
five "devout pious muslims" who speak arabic and dont deny engineering the mass murder of 3000 innocents on 9/11 in new york spend much of the time in US courtrooms with their "heads buried in qorans" or on their prayer mats
....not much of a difference between you and them. You also plan to kill innocent women, children and old men just because they happen to be Muslims and you otherwise are a devout Hindus who goes to temples regularly and also visits Gurdwara for free food. You only fk your wife when you need a kid and I guess it has been about four decades since you slept with a woman?
Dak-0riginal

United States

#29433 Oct 18, 2012
jassi singh wrote:
plz c 4 ur self wat muslim has done 4 us
http://wikiislam.net/wiki/20_Islamic_Inventio...
Ha ha ha ha ha
Khokhla dimagon ki kahaniyan suno.
hindu ka bta madarchod?kitno ne kitna top maara?aaj aisi kya cheez jo hum use kar rahe wo hindu ganduo ne invent kia
Dak-0riginal

United States

#29434 Oct 18, 2012
harminder wrote:
apni gand bchana,koi jihadi bomb na mar de pure khandan pe,gandu 75 saal ka chutya
Pskak

United States

#29435 Oct 18, 2012
Dak-0riginal wrote:
<quoted text>
apni gand bchana,koi jihadi bomb na mar de
bhaijaan jihadi ager apne gand main bomb ghusa ker harminder ke samne mujra kare toh agee kya hoga?
pakistan rangers

United States

#29437 Oct 18, 2012
mey aur meree musalman koam in sb k khilaf hn jis ney hamarey pyarey nabi muhammad (SAW) ki shan mey ghustakhi ki . . . . . . aur un par poo0ri musalman koam ki lanat hey hm un sey elan-e-jang krtey hey . . .allah ho akber.
pakistan rangers

United States

#29439 Oct 18, 2012
sameer wrote:
<quoted text>
I warn you, dont say anything against Islam. Just accept that Islam is religion of Peace and Islam teaches tolerance, otherwise you will be no more in this pretty world and peace will prevail.
sameer bhai tm great ho.... abrar malik
pakistan rangers

United States

#29440 Oct 18, 2012
evil venom wrote:
still there are new prophets comming in pakistan..
self styled militent commanders are all muhamads..
there is no difference..
Muhamad was also terrorist and new militant commandersa are also terrorist.
problem is Islam is Big lie
you dont have any religion and u r a real terror for all religions...

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#29444 Oct 18, 2012
Hee....hee....kamjor dimag paar jor parda to bolta haey incoherent gibberish haey shayad !

Mand-budhdhi Kattu !
SaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you have graduated to being a "paagal-bhikhari" as you made no sense in what you wrote above? For the sake of standing up and facing me, you have simply typed incoherent gibberish and am wondering if you wanted to see something else? Bahut sadmaa pahuncha hey be tujhe ! Honsh udd gaye hei tere !

MILKY WAY

#29445 Oct 18, 2012
Dear Chaddi,
Terey 'Bra' sE Zakir Naik Sahib yaad aa gaey.....mein barda sentimetal hou kaar LOL kaar raha hoon ! Following is part of 'that' discourse of Zakir Bhai......

'”Saheban Salam Aley koom.....Aj mein aap logo kou batana chata hoon ki khuda nei haar lardkiO ko Musalman banaya haey angreji mein kahunga- knowingly or unknowing ly all girls are Muslims......mein tou kahta hoon Khatuney double Musalman hoti hein !

(chuti O) puchchh-O kyon ?

Oonki hijab mein jhank kaar dekou !

Kya dikhA ......?

Bra ? Isliey mein kahta hoon saheban- haam Musalman begairat aur khuda sE dur hotey ja rahey hein !

Phir sE dekhou ,Quran kE nazriey sE dekhou !

He...he...O Bra nahi O apas mein jurdi hui dou namzi topi haey !

Phark sirf itna haey ki Khatun -O kou khuda nei Sharm haya di haey , isliey O Namazi Topi (Muzzie cap) hijab kE andar pahanti haey.... aur haan ….Ek nahi – dou dou !!

Hui na haar khatuney double Musalmaan ? You see my head- my skull cap- it is just one cup of the bra from my family?

What you don’t believe? Take it fkcrs ..take it ….put on my daughter’s mamma- it will fit exactly…!!!….don’t misread me or Quran….I don’t use my wife’s bra because her mamma is too big and latka hua, cups from he bra will be monkey-cap for my pigion sized head !”

I know what are you thinking –looking at the kattu skull caps of you and your son- same size – mirror image……..errrr….now you know why she (ur wife) goes around without anything under T- Shirts ! Fkcng don’t blame me for ogling, or her being promiscuous . OK ?…..they are good!

Thank,
HK
SaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
O jee pehnta hei...apni ma ki saaree ko bhi dhoti banata hei kabhi apni biwi ki bra ko sar pe baandh ke sardar bhi ban jata hei aur haath mein kaddu pakkadd leta hei aur kehta hei ki 4 foot ki talwar hei ! HEHEHEHEHE !

MILKY WAY

#29446 Oct 18, 2012
Is forum kE rock-chick Randi Sally,

Sky which covers whole universe,
kE talE apna ghagra utha,
And show ur universal hole !!!!!
SaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Is forum ki chinaal chamiyya,
What you have quoted here is the same format that some people have used here to highlight how profane you Hindus are. This overused format of pointing out threads has been shown in the history where Pakistan forum still had some forums where sense was being discussed but on your Hindu forum, not a single thread is decent. All are profane and unreadable for any decent folks.
chall..ab ghaghra utha ke naach aur thumkke laga !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 hr DaniEl 513,301
London muslim murderer -- Topix will not post it 6 hr BB Board 23
News Companies in the European Union can ban headsca... 6 hr just Jay _ for fr... 5
Vote for the brilliant Geert Wilders 6 hr just Jay _ for fr... 31
News Donald Trump Makes Me Proud To Be an American 6 hr BuildTheWall 1
The filth of islam 8 hr Brainless Rabbeen 5
News Babri Masjid - Muslim leaders are going against... 10 hr just Jay _ for fr... 1
More from around the web