No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ... Full Story
Dak-Original

Wakefield, UK

#29368 Oct 17, 2012
Dak-0riginal wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a gay,come on admit it remember its not a derogatory title,we will be pleased to offer chuy to you on your bday as bday gift .
Juvenile filth thinks he will annoy me! I would not be surprised if this one has stopped in small English town in the past and joined other filth to partake the abuse of under-age girls in care of the local councils.
Dak-Original

Wakefield, UK

#29369 Oct 17, 2012
Fraud will remain fraud in every aspect. His posts under various IDs are proof enough for others here.
Dak-Original

Wakefield, UK

#29370 Oct 17, 2012
SaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't think chuy is gay! dak has admitted that he is one. he is ashamed of it so he is shy to admit it openly. read all his posts of yesterday and today...every post says that he is deep deep in to it.
Talking to himself again!...and shamelessly lying! Frauds have no compulsions! However, the cretin is well stumped here by my earlier posts!
Dak-Original

Wakefield, UK

#29373 Oct 17, 2012
Mohamed wrote:
i wipe my azz with the Koran everyday!
You are not Dak-original then!? He, too, gets over the top! Who knows you may be colleagues in NY!
Dak-0riginal

United States

#29374 Oct 17, 2012
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
Juvenile filth thinks he will annoy me! I would not be surprised if this one has stopped in small English town in the past and joined other filth to partake the abuse of under-age girls in care of the local councils.
Irrelevant to what i posted..simply admit you are a gay and looking out for partners on various forums to substitute the hounding loneliness at 70 yr of age
Dak-Original

Wakefield, UK

#29375 Oct 17, 2012
Dak-0riginal wrote:
<quoted text>
Irrelevant to what i posted..simply admit you are a gay and looking out for partners on various forums to substitute the hounding loneliness at 70 yr of age
Now and then this fraud cretin demands answers whilst using others IDs. Why is this cretin is so obsessed about my age and sexuality? He does not need to admit that he has a sick thieving personality. Pathetic!

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#29376 Oct 17, 2012
Dear Saally.......Forum ki hadhi gharwali !

Gay Gay Gaey-ja,
Gaand marwaey-ja,

Allah ki marji,
Bibi ki choot Hindoo O kE liey bachaey-ja !;-)

Thanks,
HK
SaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sun be gaandu bhikhari, Aaj kal muqabala karne se katrata hei tu...hamari post ka koi jawab nahi deta...co0tard pe fattke khane se darta hei kya be? Apna mooh harminder ki dhoti mei daal ke chupke chupke comments maar ke khisak leta hei? hehehhehehehe ! Darr gya gaandu bhikhmanga !

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#29377 Oct 17, 2012
Dear Chaddi & MUQ,

Following are the Top 10 Threads in Pak Forum, which talks volumes about Islam, Pakis and you. You may find all your million dollar questions answer in them which hitherto you couldnot find in Quran, Hadhit...or other kattu BS.....

Trust you will be thankful to me for providing these vital links to you, and not fkck around in this thread fcksake in future !

1) Iddi me mili aapa ki choot.-
2) Pakistani Rajputs are Different.-
3)Pakistan Journalist Killed As Gunmen Open Fire - 4) call girls numbers
5) How can i buy pakistan girls -
6) Muslim Girls ki Gaand Bari kiyu hoty hy?- By Veena Malik -
7)Hazrat Muhammad ki maa ka bhosda
8)I m top class call girl from islamabad
9)Am I the only pakistani girl who masturbates frequently
10) We Pakistani girls have the biggest BOOBS

Thanks,
HK
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#29378 Oct 18, 2012
Impulsive_guy wrote:
I am Muslim and Mohammed is a stupid fake !!! He molest children !!! He is involved with homosexual !!! He is a lie !!! Only stupid ppl will not realize this !!!
If you believe that, you are no longer a Muslim. A muslim is a state of belief and not some name which your parents stuck you with.

It is not a word which you enter in your census column.

A Muslim is one who follows the Will of Allah our Creator and sustainer.

It is good that you have come forward and declared your blasphemy in front of all these people, who will be a witness against you on the Day of Judgment.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#29379 Oct 18, 2012
On Islam from Non Extremist Hindus Part-55

KYA HUM EIK DHARM NIRPEKCH RASHTRA HAIN?(ARE WE A SECULAR COUNTRY?) BY: I.S. BHATNAGAR (ADVOCATE & EX- MLA)

Esteemed Constitution of India starts with the Preamble “We the people of India are committed to make India a Sovereign, Social, Secular and Democratic Republic”

To further this Secular content article 25 to 30 of constitution provide freedom of religion, freedom of expression, religious freedom, freedom to propagate one’s religion etc all rights are given.

On the face of it, India is supposed to be a secular country where the state is supposed to have no religion and shall not distinguish between people on the basis of their faith and religion.

These are very high sounding words, but we should search our soul that are we really a secular country in practice?

You visit any Govt. office, any Bank any Police station, we find Temples, idols, pictures of Hindu gods on display. The officers have al least hung calendars depicting one or more Hindu gods.

Foundation stones of every Govt. building is laid after BHUMI PUJAN, a Hindu ritual. Everywhere we see display of majority religious personalities. In view of this can we really say that we are a secular country?

After 66 years of Independence, our claim of socialism lies buried in globalization and our acceptance of US policies, and our claim of Secularism is also proving false.

No political party or any leader has come forward to speak against it, and this silence bodes ill for the future and integrity of India.

UP high court has already decided Babri Masjid case based on religious grounds. Gujarat High Court has dismissed petition against BHUMI PUJAN on ground that it displays “National Culture”. Our Judiciary is supposed to be the guardian of Constitution, when they themselves behave in such a way, what we can say about other sections of Indian Govt.?

Supreme Court in its decision on SR BOMMAI case in 1994 has defined Secularism in following ways:

a. State shall have no religion.

b. State shall maintain equal distance with all religions.

c. State shall not encourage any religion. And state shall not have any religious symbol.

But we see that these guidelines are being ignored openly and even courts flaunt it with impunity.

It is high time that we should restore secular credentials of our country and put into practice what constitution so clearly states.

Translated from Hindi of KANTI Monthly of July 2012
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#29380 Oct 18, 2012
Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum,(THE SEALED NECTAR, Biography of the Noble Prophet [pbuh], by SAFI UL RAHMAN al-Mubarakpuri
Jamia Salafia - India Translated by Issam Diab Maktaba Dar-us-Salam Publishers and Distributors, Part-21
http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/Books/SM_t...

Attempts made to check the Onward March of Islam

Having fully perceived that Muhammad [pbuh] could never be desisted from his Call, Quraish, in a desperate attempt to quell the tidal wave of the Call, resorted to other cheap means acting from base motives:

1. Scoffing, degrading, ridiculing, belying and laughter-instigating cheap manners, all of which levelled at the new converts in general, and the person of Muhammad [pbuh] in particular, with the aim of dragging the spirit of despair into their morale, and slackening their ardent zealotry. They used to denounce the Prophet [pbuh] as a man possessed by a jinn, or an insane person:

"And they say: O you (Muhammad [pbuh]) to whom the Dhikr (the Quran) has been sent down! Verily, you are a mad man." [Al-Qur'an 15:6]
or a liar practising witchcraft,

"And they (Arab pagans) wonder that a warner (Prophet Muhammad [pbuh]) has come to them from among themselves! And the disbelievers say: "This (Prophet Muhammad [pbuh]) is a sorcerer, a liar." [Al-Qur'an 38:4].

Amongst the early converts, there was a group who had unfortunately no strong clan at their back to support them. These innocent souls were ridiculed and jeered in season and out of season. Referring to such people, the highbrow Quraish aristocrats used repeatedly to ask the Prophet [pbuh], with jest and scorn:

"Allah has favoured from amongst us?" [Al-Qur'an 6:53]

The wicked used to laugh at the righteous in many ways:

1. They would inwardly laugh at their Faith, because they felt themselves so superior. In public places, when the righteous passed, they used to insult and wink at them, In their own houses, they would run them down. Whenever and wherever they saw them, they reproached and called them fools who had lost their way. In the Hereafter, all these tricks and falsehoods will be shown for what they are, and the tables will be reversed. Allah had said:

Verily!(During the worldly life) those who committed crimes used to laugh at those who believed; and whenever they passed by them, used to wink one to another (in mockery); and when they returned to their own people, they would return jesting; and when they saw them, they said:‘Verily! These have indeed gone astry!’ But they (disbelievers, sinners) had not been sent as watchers over them (the believers)." [Al-Qur'an 83:29-33]

2. Distorting Muhammad’s teachings, evoking ambiguities, circulating false propaganda; forging groundless allegations concerning his doctrines, person and character, and going to excess in such a manner in order to screen off any scope of sound contemplation from the public. With respect to the Quran, they used to allege that it was:

3. The wicked would also attribute to men of Allah just such motives and springs of action as they themselves would be guilty of in such circumstances. The pagans and those who were hostile to the revelation of Allah and Islam, could not understand how such wonderful verses could flow from the tongue of the Prophet [pbuh] without having someone to teach, and claimed:
"It is only a human being who teaches him." [Al-Qur'an 16:103]

They also raised another baseless and superficial objection:

"Why does this Messenger (Muhammad [pbuh]) eat food and walk about in the markets (like ourselves)?" [Al-Qur'an 25:7]

They were sadly ignorant and painfully at fault for they could not perceive that a teacher for mankind is one who shares their nature, mingles in their life, is acquainted with their doings, and sympathises with their joys and sorrows.

(Contd.)
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#29381 Oct 18, 2012
1. Contrasting the Quran with the mythology of the ancients in order to distract people’s interests from Allah’s Words. Once An-Nadr bin Harith addressed the Quraishites in the following manner:

"O Quraish! You have experienced an unprecedented phenomenon before which you have so far been desperately helpless. Muhammad [pbuh] grew up here among you and always proved to be highly obliging, the most truthful and trustworthy young man. However, later on when he reached manhood, he began to preach a new faith alien to your society, and opposed to your liking so you began to denounce him at a time as a sorcerer, at another as a soothsayer, a poet, or even an insane man...."

It is narrated that An-Nadr, at a later stage, headed for Heerah where he got conversant with the traditions of the kings of Persia and the accounts of people like Rustum and Asphandiar, and then returned to Makkah. Here he would always shadow the Messenger’s steps in whatever audiences the later held to preach the new faith and to caution people against Allah’s wrath. An-Nadr would directly follow the Prophet [pbuh] and narrate to the same audience long tales about those people of Persia. He would then always append his talk with a question cunningly inquiring if he did not outdo Muhammad [pbuh].[Ibn Hisham 1/299,300,358; Tafheem-ul-Qur'an 4/8,9].

5. In a fresh attempt to dissuade Muhammad [pbuh] from his principled stand, Quraish invited him to compromise on his teachings and come to terms with their pre-Islamic practices in such a way that he quits some of his religion and the polytheists do the same. Allah, the All-High says:

"They wish that you should compromise (in religion out of courtesy) with them, so they (too) would compromise with you." [Al-Qur'an 68:9].

On the authority of Ibn Jareer and At-Tabarani, the idolaters offered that Muhammad [pbuh] worship their gods for a year, and they worship his Lord for a year.…

They added "Should the Lord you worship prove to be better than ours, then it will be so much better for us, but if our gods proved to be better than yours, then you would have benefit from it." Allah, the Exalted, was decisive on the spot and revealed the following Chapter:

"Say: "O Al-Kâfirûn (disbelievers in Allah, in His Oneness, in His Angels, in His Books, in His Messengers, in the Day of Resurrection, in Al-Qadar, etc.)! I worship not that which you worship, nor will you worship that which I worship. And I shall not worship that which you are worshipping, nor will you worship that which I worship. To you be your religion, and to me my religion (Islamic Monotheism).[Al-Qur'an 109][Ibn Hisham 1/362]

(Abridged)
(Contd.)
MUQ-

Shanghai, China

#29385 Oct 18, 2012
Please don't mind my previous mail......what I wanted to say is-

Congratulation
with your level enlightment - you are no more a ChutiA....errr Muslim !

I am born mand-budhdhi....and will die mund-budhdhi.....errrr....Musl im !

Don't worry about Judgement day......
That is the maha-chutiya-panthi concept in Islam !
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe that, you are no longer a Muslim. A muslim is a state of belief and not some name which your parents stuck you with.
It is not a word which you enter in your census column.
A Muslim is one who follows the Will of Allah our Creator and sustainer.
It is good that you have come forward and declared your blasphemy in front of all these people, who will be a witness against you on the Day of Judgment.
harminder

Mumbai, India

#29387 Oct 18, 2012
Muslim Scums say " we have a RIGHT to rape women WITHOUT headscarves)

AUSTRALIA:“Under Islamic law we have the right to rape young white girls. They were out drinking, they weren’t accompanied, they didn’t wear headscarves….”

by SHEIKYERMAMI on JANUARY 29, 2012
Thanks to BNI

AUSTRALIA:“Islamic cultural laws tell us we have the right to rape young white girls because they look like sluts”

“He (believes) his Islamic cultural believes gives them a right to rape these girls. They were promiscuous, they were out drinking, they weren’t accompanied, they didn’t wear headscarves…..

Four Paki Muslim scumbags gang rape a 13-year-old girl. One is already out on parole after only 8 years.

The Problem Of Muslim Child-Rape Gangs Is Global – This Is Sydney, Australia

Why do we let these cave dwelling illiterate inbred sex fiends live with us?.KILL THEM these muslim scum
MUQ-

Shanghai, China

#29388 Oct 18, 2012
You must be wondering how I know so much about Quarish , baddus in general ....! But don't be surprised - my daddu was a slave pehrey-dar in desrt-badland .... he was a great multi-tasker----- he Muth-maroed,do peherey -dari, write family diary ....all perched on top of a palm-tree !

As a matter of fact I wonder - jaab daddu pura din khajur kE perd pE chrdh muth marta tha tou mera baap knha sE paida hua ?

Can you answer this ?
MUQ wrote:
1. Contrasting the Quran with the mythology of the ancients in order to distract people’s interests from Allah’s Words. Once An-Nadr bin Harith addressed the Quraishites in the following manner:
"O Quraish! You have experienced an unprecedented phenomenon before which you have so far been desperately helpless. Muhammad [Monotheism).[Al-Qur'an 109][Ibn Hisham 1/362]
(Abridged)
(Contd.)
harminder

Mumbai, India

#29389 Oct 18, 2012
We must organize large sized vigilante groups of non muslims armed with shot guns and long knives .

If a muslims terrorist is taken down then follow the Russian example and remove all traces of the terrorist and involvement with its demise.

However, we are not at that stage yet. Work towards mobilizing the non-muslim population to become more active in local government, actively promote anti-islam bias in how people spend money (do not buy from shops supporting halal poisons, do not shop from islamic stores), actively challenge the left wing fools who are trying to influence the education of our children with imaginary tales of islamic “accomplishment”, talk openly about the muslim threat and include muslims in your conversations (while they are the problem they are also part of a solution).

For those muslims that threaten back with violence, assuming that plod continues to be useless, use the Russian option.Brutalise them and hang them on poles with pig skin wrapped around their bleeding bodies while they howl for mercy. Above all, make sure that your knowledge is superior to these islamic morons so that they become their own worst enemies in an open debate. Actively challenge the statements made by the press that appear to support sharia etc. And do not give these muslim pigs one inch to breath in – pressure them continuously but, until exceptional circumstances arise, you MUST work within the law.
MUQ-

Shanghai, China

#29391 Oct 18, 2012
Don't think much chutiey......kamjor dimag paar jor pardega !

Just do Muslim religious dance with me singing-

Gay Gay Gaey-ja,
Gaand marwaey-ja,

Allah ki marji,
Bibi ki choot Hindoo O kE liey bachaey-ja !;-)
SaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't think chuy is gay! dak has admitted that he is one. he is ashamed of it so he is shy to admit it openly. read all his posts of yesterday and today...every post says that he is deep deep in to it.
Jauhara

United States

#29392 Oct 18, 2012
HOAXXXXX!
Dak-Original

Wakefield, UK

#29393 Oct 18, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe that, you are no longer a Muslim. A muslim is a state of belief and not some name which your parents stuck you with.
It is not a word which you enter in your census column.
A Muslim is one who follows the Will of Allah our Creator and sustainer.
It is good that you have come forward and declared your blasphemy in front of all these people, who will be a witness against you on the Day of Judgment.
...and what about your "day of judgement" in front of real GOD, MUQ! According to your definition of "muslim" then swathes of lot claaed muslims are not muslims and your boast about the numbers of muslims in the world are then quite exaggerated!

Is Shahrukh Khan not a muslim? LOL!

NB: Many of those you classify as muslims (could be yuorself as well!) may not meet criterion of some muslim fundamentalist "school"!
Dak-Original

Wakefield, UK

#29394 Oct 18, 2012
MUQ wrote:
On Islam from Non Extremist Hindus Part-55
KYA HUM EIK DHARM NIRPEKCH RASHTRA HAIN?(ARE WE A SECULAR COUNTRY?) BY: I.S. BHATNAGAR (ADVOCATE & EX- MLA)
Esteemed Constitution of India starts with the Preamble “We the people of India are committed to make India a Sovereign, Social, Secular and Democratic Republic”
To further this Secular content article 25 to 30 of constitution provide freedom of religion, freedom of expression, religious freedom, freedom to propagate one’s religion etc all rights are given.
On the face of it, India is supposed to be a secular country where the state is supposed to have no religion and shall not distinguish between people on the basis of their faith and religion.
These are very high sounding words, but we should search our soul that are we really a secular country in practice?
You visit any Govt. office, any Bank any Police station, we find Temples, idols, pictures of Hindu gods on display. The officers have al least hung calendars depicting one or more Hindu gods.
Foundation stones of every Govt. building is laid after BHUMI PUJAN, a Hindu ritual. Everywhere we see display of majority religious personalities. In view of this can we really say that we are a secular country?
After 66 years of Independence, our claim of socialism lies buried in globalization and our acceptance of US policies, and our claim of Secularism is also proving false.
No political party or any leader has come forward to speak against it, and this silence bodes ill for the future and integrity of India.
UP high court has already decided Babri Masjid case based on religious grounds. Gujarat High Court has dismissed petition against BHUMI PUJAN on ground that it displays “National Culture”. Our Judiciary is supposed to be the guardian of Constitution, when they themselves behave in such a way, what we can say about other sections of Indian Govt.?
Supreme Court in its decision on SR BOMMAI case in 1994 has defined Secularism in following ways:
a. State shall have no religion.
b. State shall maintain equal distance with all religions.
c. State shall not encourage any religion. And state shall not have any religious symbol.
But we see that these guidelines are being ignored openly and even courts flaunt it with impunity.
It is high time that we should restore secular credentials of our country and put into practice what constitution so clearly states.
Translated from Hindi of KANTI Monthly of July 2012
Calendar is just that, MUQ! However, I agree that political parties have kow towed to religions or else which secualr nation would finance Haj of its poor muslims?

Indian politics should be strictly secular and all schools should have approved secular education. This good luck ceremonies are harmless. Even some London city businesses do Japanese ceremony on protection of precincts without subscribing to the Shinto faith.

India should ban all political parties with religion ideology and all religions which have political aims. This is not possible so they have to be aware of the perils!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush misled America about Iraq war. 9 min Fungus_Amongus 16
Christians: Missing Bible verses 10 min Fungus_Amongus 23
Greetings !!! 14 min PeteWaldo 42
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 20 min Shamma 207,583
Do We All Believe in the Same God? 32 min Joe 17
DY: Quran only Muslims - wudhoo 35 min Fungus_Amongus 9
How to to end Islam? Ideas please 1 hr PeteWaldo 474
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 2 hr Baron44 393,251
Quran is just a BOOK... morons. 4 hr Faith 34
More from around the web