No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

Full story: Daily Times

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...
Comments
27,001 - 27,020 of 49,852 Comments Last updated 22 min ago
Dak-Original

Wakefield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

IMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Buddhe, Thompson has commented rightly about Robert Vadra's comment. However useless, Vadra was a resident of 10 Janpath for a long time and was ears to the private comments of the country's leadership. It does convey what country's leadership thinks of bums like you and "aam" aadmi ! Or Mangoes i.e your types. LOL !
Ah! So this cretin IM2000 is the arch fraud! "Buddhe" is his old man, not me!

NB: Who would take anything posted by a fraud as a serious matter? LOL!
harminder

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
Convoluted take on the diverse secular ethos of India! The caravan called India will meander ahead, hopefully resolving its problematic issues, whilst dogs like this arch chadichor (ID stealer) will keep barking away!
Bhosrdi ke,he is not barking he is stating the fact,madarchod angrez ki gujju aulad
Dak-Original

Wakefield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
Bhosrdi ke,he is not barking he is stating the fact,madarchod angrez ki gujju aulad
Not Harminder, not an upright citizen of any nation, not one conversant with any manners but a cretin.

KG is scum
Dak-Original

Wakefield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
How can a cretin be a judge? NB: Got stumbled!

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

O ji Chaddi-Type , ismey kaun si bardi baat hou gai ?

Billions call Muslims haramkhor terrorists and followers of Chodu Maharaj !!!!!

Bardi baat tou E haey ki Indians will not go to streets chanting Allah hou Akbar killing each other on Tharki Vadra's statement !!!
NeviIle Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Still...you have to seriously have an insight to this. Robert was an insider to the power center of India - 10 Janpath, New Delhi. a den where India's Muslim President, Sikh Prime Minister and Christian powerful Vidhata (sonia) gave out their views of Hindu India. Calling you Mango people and branding India as a Banana republic doesn't speak good about you. The leaders who govern you, rule you live on your land actually spit on you ! No wonder, you remain a God's forsaken land of misery.

“Kradvanto Viswam Aryam ”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

NeviIle Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
I am seeing at least 50% of compliments for Muslims in your slur. They do have a straight face and that makes them acceptable. Indians are the ones with ugly faces, full of slime and lousy dishonest characters. Why are you rated as among the company of dishonest nations?
Who is saying this ? A descender of criminals whose killed the natives of every place where they went . We donot have any need to learn the lesson of honest especially from those who are the illegal nation themselves which was created on the flesh and bones of innocent natives .

You hypocrite white peoples massacred every where and drunk the blood of innocent and now you are teaching us the lesson of humanity .
Hitler killed 4000000 Jews and you westerns remember him as a devil while we ' Hindus ' faced several ' Devil Muhammadans ' in last 1300 years , saw the demolish of our temples , destruction our educational and cultural institutes , killing of innocent brothers and finally partition of our holy motherland . Even we are still facing this problem .

If you are unable to understand the ' pain ' of Hindus , it is better that keep your tongue beneath your teeth .

Since: Aug 12

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

yaudheya wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is saying this ? A descender of criminals whose killed the natives of every place where they went . We donot have any need to learn the lesson of honest especially from those who are the illegal nation themselves which was created on the flesh and bones of innocent natives .
You hypocrite white peoples massacred every where and drunk the blood of innocent and now you are teaching us the lesson of humanity .
Hitler killed 4000000 Jews and you westerns remember him as a devil while we ' Hindus ' faced several ' Devil Muhammadans ' in last 1300 years , saw the demolish of our temples , destruction our educational and cultural institutes , killing of innocent brothers and finally partition of our holy motherland . Even we are still facing this problem .
If you are unable to understand the ' pain ' of Hindus , it is better that keep your tongue beneath your teeth .
You should stop writing in English as your English is highly unacceptable. Some trolls, like Dak-Original, keep quiet on it because they need a barking dog. Are you one?

“Kradvanto Viswam Aryam ”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Son of Sardaar wrote:
<quoted text>
You should stop writing in English as your English is highly unacceptable. Some trolls, like Dak-Original, keep quiet on it because they need a barking dog. Are you one?
Mind your work . I am not here to discuss on English grammar . It is only a medium for me to express my view . when i shall want to learn it i shall contact you . So till that time keep your erudition in your pocket.
Dak-orginal

Wakefield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

NeviIle Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Good observation, pal.
The cretin is talking to himself , using others'IDs. JfV!
Bhelpuri wallah

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Son of Sardaar wrote:
Khalsa forever.
Hey son of sardar, is it true that the guru granth saheb is a heap of cr-ap and that it was written by a r-etarded pedophile some time back?

Thanks.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

yaudheya wrote:
<quoted text>
Mind your work . I am not here to discuss on English grammar . It is only a medium for me to express my view . when i shall want to learn it i shall contact you . So till that time keep your erudition in your pocket.
..I had to look up."erudition"...and , I've been speaking English all my life ...
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

On Islam from Non Extremist Hindus Part-53

MRITU KO YAAD KARNE WALA PAP NAHIN KARTA (ONE WHO REMEBERS DEATH DOES NOT COMMIT SIN): GHEWAR CHAND GODIKA, JAIPUR RAJASTHAN

Once a person asked SANT EIKNATH,“Sir, why your life is without sin, while we cannot live without doing sins”

SANT said “Forget about our lives, but listen I have come to know that you have only seven more days to live and you shall die after exactly seven days”

That man was stunned and immediately went to settle all his affairs and do every good deed and shun every evil deal.

When he came to meet SANT EIKNATH on seventh day, he asked “How many sins did you do in past seven days?”

He said “I was so afraid of death in seven days that I did not do any wrong deed and I was always mindful to do only good deeds”.

This is our condition, that we always keep death in remembrance and that stops us from doing any sin SANT replied.

Remembrance of Death is the only thing that shall keep humans on straight path.

Translated from Hindi of KANTI Monthly of Feb 2012
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

On Islam from Non Extremist Hindus Part-54

BYAJ SE KAMAI ABHISHAP (EARNING FROM INTEREST IS A CURSE): SHIV KUMAR SHARMA, EX JUDGE AND MEMBER INDIAN LAW COMMISSION

I do know why, but for past many days, I have come to realize that this practice of giving loans and then taking interest on its repayment is the root cause of all corruption in the land.

May be those who earn their living in this way, might not agree with my views. But I think earning and living on interest is social ill.

If someone analyzes it is detail hew will find that all these big industrialist and corporate houses they just get fat loans from banks and invest that money into their business and increase their business by leaps and bounds.

While on the otherhand medium class people take home loans and keep on paying for rest of their lives, if they do any default, then they face many penalties.

Have you ever though from where these Builders get money to construct these high risers? The man whom no one knew a few years back, and had a shadowy past, just after becoming builder, he becomes a very respectable member of the society.

The poor farmers are unable to pay their loans and many have committed suicide just to escape paying their dues.

Quran and Islamic teachings ban taking and giving of Interest in all its forms and shapes. A society which deals in interest is unlikely to help a poor man to give him money on loan. But in a society where there is no interest would freely give charity to such persons.

People who save their money in Outside India in banks do so for interest and that is also a main source of corruption in India.

Only way to get rid of this evil is to stop this practice of taking interest on monetary loans and start some sort of trade dealings.

Translated from Hindi of KANTI Monthly of Feb 2012

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. What are SALAFISTS? By definition they are followers of Oldest Muslims during the time of prophet and generations that came after him. So by that definition every True Muslim should be a SALAFI. There is no sect in Islam called SALAFI.
It is a state of belief and action just like what Islam is. It is not a Label that you put on your forehead and say I am a SALAFI and he is not a SALAFI.
I do not condone the life of lavish and pleasure which members of Royal Families lead. But they are not alone in this. Every human when he or she gets power and authority tries to misuse it. Why you pick only on Saudi Royal family?\
What about politicians and High officials of India and other countries?
02. If Persians get Bomb and Saudi Arabia gets the Bomb and Iraq gets the Bomb, and Syria gets the Bomb and Yemen gets the bomb, what is YOUR Problem?
I predicted that due to the double standards of west, slowly and slowly EVERY nation in the world shall have Bomb.
When Bomb is good for USA, Russia, Britain, France, China, Israel, India and Pakistan, why they are so bad for other nations?
03. What Qaddafi and Asad are doing are the internal matters of their countries. You should not intervene in their internal struggle. The one who is more powerful will get the throne.
03A. There are always traitors and hypocrites in every community. There are many Honest Jews who pray that the present Terrorist Atheist and Materialistic State of Israel under the control of Ashkenazi Jews…..is dismantled at the earliest.
What term will you use for these Jews?
Talk about the issues and not mere wise cracks.
1) A Salafist is a Muslim who goes "against" God ...and..denies his fellow mam...FREEDOM OF CONSCIENCE..!!
1a) If I speak out against other heads of state ....I do not go to prison as in Saudi Arabia ...
2)....big mistake...Arabs have shown "they would rather burn down their "own" country ,than relinquish power"....these "races" must never be allowed to develop these weapons ..!!!..period..
3)Syria and Libya.....have sweet, sweet crude...
4)Some Israeli Jews ...do wish things were different ...they should pray for peace in all lands ....Allah knows best..

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Tyr Bloodaxe wrote:
<quoted text>
Just pick up a human physiology text from some library and spend a couple of hours reading up on the "respiration" chapter and try to understand the autonomic drive and the voluntary drive and you will get to understand the physiology behind the exhale and inhale routine!
Come on,you are in the USA and not Arabia and so keep your mind open?
...I've had this debate with "Dak-original" he and other secularists assert "yoga" is harmless exercise ...

2)..The Hindus "yauheya" .."islam the real evil" ..and even "HAJI KAJI"...say yoga is spiritual ...it is worship of Brahma Vishnu Shiva

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

GhaantTa Malik ! Malik hoga tera aur terey baap kaa........Indian logo kaa malik sirf Bhagwan haey....!

Kattus only brood over what a rag-picker, metally challenged gals & boys, pondy producer think , speak, make movies on them....and go on killing each other for so called blasphemy !

Indians let Malik Bhagwan do his job.....and outsource dirty job to others.....
NeviIle Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed it is a big thing. Tumhara malik tumahri burai kar raha hei ji ! No wonder you guys are not welcome in any country of the world.
They come to power with your chutiya votes and these leaders take you as dumb asses.
Why you dont kill and bomb them? it is because tumhari gaand mein dumm nahin hei ..isliye ! samjhe chutiye maharaj !
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

N4 wrote:
1) A Salafist is a Muslim who goes "against" God ...and… denies his fellow mam...FREEDOM OF CONSCIENCE..!!

1a) If I speak out against other heads of state ....I do not go to prison as in Saudi Arabia ..
2)....big mistake...Arabs have shown "they would rather burn down their "own" country ,than relinquish power"....these "races" must never be allowed to develop these weapons ..!!!..period..

3)Syria and Libya.....have sweet, sweet crude...

4)Some Israeli Jews ...do wish things were different ...they should pray for peace in all lands ....Allah knows best..
Ans.

01. So you have come up with your “own definition” of who is a SALAFI, the same way you came up with the definition of a WAHABI!!

You people create you own definition and label people according to it. My definition of a SALAFI is what it is according to what it says. A SALAFI is the follower of SALAF i.e. the earliest Muslims starting from the companions of the prophets and next thrre or four generations.

1A. So what do are you trying to say? Saudi Arabia is a Kingdom and it has its rules. It is not 100 % Islamic Kingdom, but it follows many of Islam’s teachings. Its political and Economic model is not according to teachings of islam and ..

2. Who gave you “Authority” decide what is best for Arabs and what is not?

Since when you have become their “caretaker”?

PS:

I thought initially that you are a reasonable person, now with each post, your real colors are coming out and your hate and hatred against islam, Muslims and Arabs is coming out in the open.

It would be best, if I stop answering your posts from now on.
harminder

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

A person made a short tacky movie on "prophet" mohammed and the whole lot of muslim barbarians went out on a violent murder and burn spree

muslim heads of barbaric muslim states "condemned " the movie and railed froth and spit against it

a US ambassador to "islamic jamahariyya" of Libya was brutalised and killed in the most debased animal like fashion by "brave ghazis " of the prophet

But when a 14 year old Malala Yusufzai , was SHOT in the head for "wanting to go to school" by debased mad muslims who quoted the shariat and qoran to justify trying to kill her.....NOT ONE SINGLE MUSLIM SAYS ANYTHING(leave alone trying to jail her attackers)

the taliban has infact JUSTIFIED her attemped murder by QUOTING extensively from shariat laws and qoran

the pakistani "leadership" gives only mumbling lip service to her. Not a single Indian Muslim has said ANYTHING against the attack on a 14 year old muslim girl. Saudis?...those medeival debauched muslim bastards must be debating as to whether the malala yusufzai must be ganraped and bull whipped before being punished as per shariat laws ( a la the girl from Qatif)

Not one so called "enlightened secular indian " has even spoken in her support

This is the reality of islam. An alive muslim is expected to lead the most debased life while a pedophile prophet who was also a desert bandit is loved and called " the most perfect human being" ....(so what if he had 10 wives and raped 100s of war captive women)
Dak-original

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

harminder wrote:
A person made a short tacky movie on "prophet" mohammed and the whole lot of muslim barbarians went out on a violent murder and burn spree
muslim heads of barbaric muslim states "condemned " the movie and railed froth and spit against it
a US ambassador to "islamic jamahariyya" of Libya was brutalised and killed in the most debased animal like fashion by "brave ghazis " of the prophet
But when a 14 year old Malala Yusufzai , was SHOT in the head for "wanting to go to school" by debased mad muslims who quoted the shariat and qoran to justify trying to kill her.....NOT ONE SINGLE MUSLIM SAYS ANYTHING(leave alone trying to jail her attackers)
the taliban has infact JUSTIFIED her attemped murder by QUOTING extensively from shariat laws and qoran
the pakistani "leadership" gives only mumbling lip service to her. Not a single Indian Muslim has said ANYTHING against the attack on a 14 year old muslim girl. Saudis?...those medeival debauched muslim bastards must be debating as to whether the malala yusufzai must be ganraped and bull whipped before being punished as per shariat laws ( a la the girl from Qatif)
Not one so called "enlightened secular indian " has even spoken in her support
This is the reality of islam. An alive muslim is expected to lead the most debased life while a pedophile prophet who was also a desert bandit is loved and called " the most perfect human being" ....(so what if he had 10 wives and raped 100s of war captive women)
Teri maa Ka bhosda MADARCHOD GURU TEJ BAHADUR KE DHARAM PATNI KE MUGLI LUND KE PAIDAWAR,jb teri randi deviyo ko husain saheb (greatest painter of al times)tb tm madarchodo ne kya harkamp machaya tha?wo alag baat hai banduk uthane k liye gand me dum hona chahye

Wo jo 14 saal ki ladki ko goli mari gayi,madarchod usay tjhe kya lena dena?

Har roj haryana me balatkar horaha jo kam umar ki ladkio ka,pakistani akey rote hain kya ye kyun horaha?behn ke lund harami kutte ke paidaish ek crore ka jo inam hai wo paki govt ne announce kia,and pure pak k logo ne cndemn kia wo tjhe nae dikhayi dia,and yaha india me neta jiska lund tm muh me lete ho wo to balatkar ko sae thehra rahe,uspe kucg kyu nae bolta sust lund k paidaish?randi sita ke paidaish?

Chal ab jawab de jo pucha maine !!
Dak-Original

Wakefield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. So you have come up with your “own definition” of who is a SALAFI, the same way you came up with the definition of a WAHABI!!
You people create you own definition and label people according to it. My definition of a SALAFI is what it is according to what it says. A SALAFI is the follower of SALAF i.e. the earliest Muslims starting from the companions of the prophets and next thrre or four generations.
1A. So what do are you trying to say? Saudi Arabia is a Kingdom and it has its rules. It is not 100 % Islamic Kingdom, but it follows many of Islam’s teachings. Its political and Economic model is not according to teachings of islam and ..
2. Who gave you “Authority” decide what is best for Arabs and what is not?
Since when you have become their “caretaker”?
PS:
I thought initially that you are a reasonable person, now with each post, your real colors are coming out and your hate and hatred against islam, Muslims and Arabs is coming out in the open.
It would be best, if I stop answering your posts from now on.
The Saudis may revoke MUQ's visas since they claim that they are a real muslim nation and far beyond comparision to other muslim nations! Ah! MUQ is wating for universal muslim nation!??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••