No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54517 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#28984 Oct 10, 2012

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#28985 Oct 10, 2012
Malala Yousafzai .......Yes people are talking about her ...and her fate . Trust me I consider her lucky.....that MUQ or Chaddi were not assigned to shoot her......otherwise she would have been long dead by now !
Rusty Pisser

United States

#28986 Oct 10, 2012
The holy prophet muhamad , muhamad walked thru fire and didn't get burned , the holy prophet who slaughtered all his enemies with his dinky, the holy prophet that blew people aways when he farted , the holy prophet that made a wheat field grow with only one piss , the holy prophet that made people drown with his spit , the holy prophet that was able to have sex with 29 wives in one night,
harminder

Mumbai, India

#28987 Oct 10, 2012
MUQ and all muslim howling salivating chaddis wont even comment on Malala Yusufzai

PESHAWAR: The banned militant organisation Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP), which claimed responsibility of shooting 14-year-old peace activist Malala Yousafzai in the head, issued a statement Wednesday, using Islamic Shariah to defend the attack.

In the statement sent out by TTP spokesman Ehsanullah Ehsan from an undisclosed location, the banned outfit said that although they do not believe in attacking women,“WHOM SO EVER LEADS A CAMPAIGN AGAINST ISLAM AND SHARIAH IS ORDERED TO BE KILLED BY SHARIAH.”

The assassination attempt on the life of the young National Peace Award winner has drawn widespread condemnation from the government, political parties and civil society groups, terming it a bid to silent voice for peace and education.

The statement says that it is “NOT JUST ALLOWED … BUT OBLIGATORY IN ISLAM” to kill such a person involved “in leading a campaign against Shariah and (who) tries to involve whole community in such campaign, and that personality becomes a symbol of anti-Shariah campaign.”
Punjab

United States

#28988 Oct 10, 2012
Muhamad is a camel that shits alot

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#28989 Oct 10, 2012
Tyr Bloodaxe wrote:
<quoted text>
Just could you tell me what is wrong with doing a few exercises that increases body flexibility?
....Stretching...is "fine" ...but, my understanding of yoga..is breathing and releasing "bad" energy and accepting the "good energy"....I am a theist ..there are creatures made spirit ..some are pure evil ..and, man can unwittingly invite these beings in our minds and bodies...

Hindus are the "only" one who understand the immense spirituality of yoga...I believe all others should avoid it ...
Pak Jatt Soorma

Melbourne, Australia

#28990 Oct 10, 2012
harminder wrote:
MUQ and all muslim howling salivating chaddis wont even comment on Malala Yusufzai

PESHAWAR: The banned militant organisation Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP), which claimed responsibility of shooting 14-year-old peace activist Malala Yousafzai in the head, issued a statement Wednesday, using Islamic Shariah to defend the attack.

In the statement sent out by TTP spokesman Ehsanullah Ehsan from an undisclosed location, the banned outfit said that although they do not believe in attacking women,“WHOM SO EVER LEADS A CAMPAIGN AGAINST ISLAM AND SHARIAH IS ORDERED TO BE KILLED BY SHARIAH.”

The assassination attempt on the life of the young National Peace Award winner has drawn widespread condemnation from the government, political parties and civil society groups, terming it a bid to silent voice for peace and education.

The statement says that it is “NOT JUST ALLOWED … BUT OBLIGATORY IN ISLAM” to kill such a person involved “in leading a campaign against Shariah and (who) tries to involve whole community in such campaign, and that personality becomes a symbol of anti-Shariah campaign.”
I commented on it yaar

Las Vegas, NV

#28992 Oct 10, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. I cannot say that I “dislike’ Saudi Govt per see. I praise what they do good and do not like if what they do is bad. I have no “pre-set” mind to like or dislike them (like you have).
02. If you oppose Persian Bomb, then you should also oppose Jewish bomb and Christian Bomb and European Bomb and Hindu (Indian Bomb) and Pakistani Bomb and Communist Bomb…..
What is logic that Jewish Bomb will not cause proliferation of these weapons, while Iran bomb will cause it.
Why this double standard?, and it is my prediction that because of this double standards, sooner or later every nation in the world will have Nuclear Weapons.
02. I know what type of “peace” Jews and Christian bring and keep in Muslim world.
(We have seen that In Iraq, we have seen that in Yemen, We have seen that in LibyaYou want “Wolves” to act guards and protectors for the flock of sheep?
03. What should I pray for USA? I prey that they be freed from the clutchest of Jews and Zionists and taste real freedom.
04. Every Muslim should strive to be a True Muslim. They should try their best to follow teachings of Islam in their lives to the best of their abilities.
I also try my best, but we do not make any claims or boasts. I wish and pray that Our Lord and Our Lord shall have Mercy on me and forgive my shortcomings and count me amongst the people who are declared successful on the Day of Judgment.
If our Lord and our God did not have Mercy on me, I shall be truly of those who have lost every thing.
1)..Saudi Royal Family sold the freedom of their people to the Salafists ...while they live truly depraved lives ..
2)If the Persians get the bomb then so will KSA ,Qatar ,U.A.E...with more weapons more likely one will be used.
2a) and Arabs seem predisposed to killing their own populations .
3)Muammar was going to wipe away his people if not for Western intervention ...Asad is dying to unleash his chemical and biological weapons ...but, he fears Western retaliation .
3a) Many Palestinians long for the day when the Jews ran their territories ..

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#28994 Oct 10, 2012
Mohhamad , Muslim...or Islam - they were always a piece of sh*t ! It's just that over time it is rotten now and stinking more and more with every passing day !
Bbc

Satellite Provider

#28995 Oct 10, 2012
Tyr BIoodaxe wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont like reading long posts.
Keep it short sweet and pithy?
The way I do?
Hinduism k a p u t !")")
right ..why wasting so much time on a simple topic ...directly come to end result .. which is ...muhamaad ke maanne walo (kati luli walo ) ke mouth me ..pig shit...khaye jao khaaye jao...

Location hidden

#28996 Oct 11, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>....Stretching...is "fine" ...but, my understanding of yoga..is breathing and releasing "bad" energy and accepting the "good energy"....I am a theist ..there are creatures made spirit ..some are pure evil ..and, man can unwittingly invite these beings in our minds and bodies...
Hindus are the "only" one who understand the immense spirituality of yoga...I believe all others should avoid it ...
Indian Council of Medical Research has done research on yoga.

A handful of poses which involve the lower spine are discouraged as

they might harm the spine,but most yoga exercises are good for body flexibility.

Breathing is one physiological activity where the autonomic and the voluntary nervous system go hand in hand to control respiration and yoga exercises try to control breathing voluntarily and by extension control the autonomous.

There is no evil spirits involved....:):):)

Yoga is immensely popular in Canada but for some reason,they avoid calling it "Hindu" and nowadays there are lot of "Christian" yoga ( maybe you should try it???)...and PLEASE dont develop some prejudice for something which is perfectly harmlessÉÉ

Location hidden

#28997 Oct 11, 2012
Islamic civilization is shining,,,as it has from the time of the prophet!!!

http://dawn.com/2012/10/11/house-ransacked-fu...

Las Vegas, NV

#28998 Oct 11, 2012
Tyr Bloodaxe wrote:
<quoted text>
Indian Council of Medical Research has done research on yoga.
A handful of poses which involve the lower spine are discouraged as
they might harm the spine,but most yoga exercises are good for body flexibility.
Breathing is one physiological activity where the autonomic and the voluntary nervous system go hand in hand to control respiration and yoga exercises try to control breathing voluntarily and by extension control the autonomous.
Yoga is immensely popular in Canada but for some reason,they avoid calling it "Hindu" and nowadays there are lot of "Christian" yoga ( maybe you should try it???)...and PLEASE dont develop some prejudice for something which is perfectly harmlessÉÉ
.....I don't know how we can separate ..Hindu spiritualism from yoga...some of the positions are in honor of the Hindu deities ...this is direct worship....(my opinion)..

Since: Nov 10

United States

#28999 Oct 11, 2012
India is plagued by its "inefficient and impotent public sector", said a state-run Chinese daily, which added that so called "successful Indian software and banking industries" "contribute little to the employment and income growth of the overall economy".

An article "Inefficient public sector lets down India's entrepreneurial spirit" in the op-ed section of Global Times said that as China and India have been compared.

It said that despite their commonalities, the two are diverging in development paths and have fostered different comparative advantages for economic growth.

"We also need to bear in mind that there is actually a great gap in terms of GDP per capita between the two countries, with $5,414 for China and $1,389 for India, according to the IMF statistics in 2011," said the article by Xue Lei, a research fellow in the Department of International Organization and International Law of Shanghai Institutes for International Studies.

It said that in recent years growth of Indian economy has attained with higher costs compared to China.

"India's debt to GDP ratio is now over 70 per cent, accompanied by over 17 per cent inflation. China has performed better in many macroeconomic indicators, with even higher growth rates," said the daily.

It added that China may have stepped into a period of a relatively stable macroeconomic environment combined with rapid growth and moderate inflation rates as well as a healthy fiscal structure, while "India may still be in a stage characterized by fluctuation amid growth".

The daily went on to say that over 60 per cent of Indians are still working in the agricultural sector, "which means it needs further efforts to transform itself into a modern industrialized or post-modern service-led economy. Therefore, we can say that in economic terms India still lags centuries far behind China".

China and India have to face the challenge of economic transformation.

The article said that "India does not need to worry so much about the development of the private sector and entrepreneurial spirit, which are the key to innovative activities"

"However, India is plagued by its inefficient and impotent public sector."

The article pointed out that one of the crucial bottlenecks for Indian economic development, "the backwardness of its infrastructure, can be traced back to the ineffectiveness of public institutions".

"Investment in infrastructure needs long-term visions and a strong guarantee of continuous flow of income. Hence without the initiating role of the public sector, there will be little incentive for the private sector to participate.

"The restraints caused by the deficiencies in infrastructure investment also become a great impediment to the development of the Indian manufacturing industry, which could lead to greater job creation if given full scope," it said.

Las Vegas, NV

#29000 Oct 11, 2012
Tyr Bloodaxe wrote:
<quoted text>

Yoga
..Is there "unseen" energy involved ...inhaled and exhaled..???
2) If so just what do you think this "energy" represents .?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#29001 Oct 11, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>.....I don't know how we can separate ..Hindu spiritualism from yoga...some of the positions are in honor of the Hindu deities ...this is direct worship....(my opinion)..
Just could you tell me what is wrong with doing the same and maintain the flexibility of the groins? Forget Hindu spiritualism as it doesn't exist ...it is the BS we feed to foreigners. Basically Yoga was invented purely for sexual reasons. Indian women traditionally have had big cavities and in comparison men have very very small organs. Men take refuge in Yoga which gave birth to unattainable kamasutra positions. I tried some of these positions and saw the last of my wife who ran away with a primary school teacher to show me down.:):):)

Pakistan Kaput !:):):)

Location hidden

#29002 Oct 11, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Is there "unseen" energy involved ...inhaled and exhaled..???
In the state of Tamilnadu energy is represented by one word....

The words bizzare,backwardness,brutality , barbarism,bamboo pedophilia,misogyny,filth,bloo d thirsty,evil,stupid,regression have just ONE WORD ( in all languages of the world) as SYNONYM

and that would be ...M A D R A S I !:):):)

Location hidden

#29003 Oct 11, 2012
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Mohhamad , Muslim...or Islam - they were always a piece of sh*t ! It's just that over time it is rotten now and stinking more and more with every passing day !
Guess what Robert Vadra has called you and your coterie and your country ?- "Mango people" in banana republic. LOLOLOLOLOL!

Location hidden

#29004 Oct 11, 2012
HAJI KAJI wrote:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Robe...

Location hidden

#29005 Oct 11, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Is there "unseen" energy involved ...inhaled and exhaled..???
Just pick up a human physiology text from some library and spend a couple of hours reading up on the "respiration" chapter and try to understand the autonomic drive and the voluntary drive and you will get to understand the physiology behind the exhale and inhale routine!

Come on,you are in the USA and not Arabia and so keep your mind open?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 6 min Sheilaa 445,262
Dear Muslim friends 18 min Baron44 1,066
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 30 min J RULES 220,852
Is pork allowed to eat in Christianity? 42 min James 66
News Muslim organisations object to - compulsory' Yo... 1 hr Thinking 3
Most Muslims haven't read the Koran 1 hr Dawn of Reality 3
Israeli Zionists pathological liars 2 hr supersonic boom 2
News Protesters gather at Phoenix mosque under close... 7 hr Baron44 205
More from around the web