No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54734 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#28972 Oct 10, 2012
sameer wrote:
MQM Leader Altaf is kafir, he should be hanged till death, he tries to equate islam with other religion. He says that every religion is same, and does not teach violence but tolerance. He should be killed. he is kafir. he appeals to protect all religious places including churches, temples, gurudwara etc. No religion can be compared with Islam, islam is the only true religion, all other religions are false, so the question of protection to other religious place not even arise. Islam is the only religion who teaches tolerance. If anybody talks anything about Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), he or she should be killed at the spot. Nobody has any right to talk agains Islam, because Islam teaches Non-Violence.
allah-hu-Akbar
" If anybody talks anything about Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), he or she should be killed at the spot. Nobody has any right to talk agains Islam" -- "Islam teaches none violence "

No offense, but do you realize how stupid that sounds? You say kill someone because they say something against your "Prophet" yet in the same sentence you say Islam teaches non violence. WTF!!!* I don't want to live on this planet anymore *

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#28973 Oct 10, 2012
Right question would have been- Who & what are you comparing her with ?
IMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
How is India - I mean as a country? This was a question asked by a student at the university in Helsinki. The professor replied " Depends to what are you comparing her with" then he went on "India, in comparison to Pakistan .... everything looks alright about her. She looks a stable democracy, far less corrupt, independent judiciary, free media, bustling markets, strong military and peaceful. The same nation looks horrible if we compare her with China. She looks downright absurd a failed nation if we put her next to the western democracies"
You keep shuffling from one foot to other when India's weaknesses are exposed. You have been comparing India with the western democracies all the time and citing her as a major player in geopolitics. The fact is that India looks good only in comparison to her neighbours and sub Saharan African nations. If you all concur then we shall speak about India only in comparison with Pakistan. Even you would find rebels like me blowing sunshine on India's sloppy ass.
The street names, India has given to Mughal Kings because they rightfully thought that the credit for Delhi went to Mughals and other Islamic kings. If India changes the same then there won't be any visible difference between India and Pakistan except Indians are an ugly race and Pakistanis , good looking !

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#28974 Oct 10, 2012
I surprised myself on the day young Malala Yousafzai was shot in the head by the Taliban in Swat. I was surprised at how calmly (or with such overt apathy) I absorbed the terrible news.

I usually get extremely restless, and fall rapidly in and out of bouts of anger and rage whenever I hear about the madness, the mayhem and the murder being so seamlessly committed in this country against soldiers, cops, politicians, and more importantly, against the civilians, by a host of ogres, in the name of faith, fight and freedom.

But all that rage betrayed me on the day young Malala was stopped, identified and shot point-blank in the head by those who claim to have brought a superpower to its knees (the Soviet Union) and are now fighting the good fight (ordained by the Almighty), to bring down another superpower, the US.

Yes, dear faithful and fellow revolutionaries, our heroes, the ones whose lives are being cut short and mutilated by the American drones, Pakistani fighter jets, soldiers and cops, this time gallantly decided to take on their greatest enemy: The educated young female.

Location hidden

#28975 Oct 10, 2012
went numb. It was the strongest bout of apathy I have felt in years. But just for a moment I did want to see the look on the faces of those who have been obsessively raising the drone argument every time they are faced with the embarrassing task of explaining (if not outright justifying) a hideous task of those whose name they dare not speak, but to whom they want to ‘talk peace.’

But then, I remembered. I remembered how when the ‘Swat flogging video’(in which a member of the Taliban was publicly flogging a woman), was released to the mainstream TV channels, a Taliban spokesperson justified it.

His gloating was followed by a journalist, who fancies himself as a great crusader of a free judiciary, and who agreed with the spokesperson (live on TV), and then angrily took to task his own news group for repeatedly running the video.

Hours later after realising that their justifications, shamelessly constructed on their clearly distorted interpretations of religious scriptures and Pushtun traditions, had failed to stem the tide of condemnation that came charging in from across the country, the apologists suddenly changed their tune.

To them, suddenly, now the video was not showing a beating of a young woman according to the scriptures or Pushtun customs anymore; now it was a farce.

Yes, hours later a new delusion had been convoluted in to shape: The video was a ‘fake.’

Such apologists can be found across religious parties (even in some non-religious ones), across sections of the mainstream media, and within even large segments of the so-called educated urban middle-classes.

To them, when holy warriors kill cops and soldiers, they are doing so because of the American drone attacks in the tribal areas of north-west Pakista

Location hidden

#28976 Oct 10, 2012
Football
E-PAPER
HEADLINES
ANP shows commitment of supporting govt
Dawn.com
Blog
Rage running out
Nadeem F. Paracha | 18 hours ago
Malala Yousufzai – photo courtesy Nighat Dad
I surprised myself on the day young Malala Yousafzai was shot in the head by the Taliban in Swat. I was surprised at how calmly (or with such overt apathy) I absorbed the terrible news.
I usually get extremely restless, and fall rapidly in and out of bouts of anger and rage whenever I hear about the madness, the mayhem and the murder being so seamlessly committed in this country against soldiers, cops, politicians, and more importantly, against the civilians, by a host of ogres, in the name of faith, fight and freedom.
But all that rage betrayed me on the day young Malala was stopped, identified and shot point-blank in the head by those who claim to have brought a superpower to its knees (the Soviet Union) and are now fighting the good fight (ordained by the Almighty), to bring down another superpower, the US.
Yes, dear faithful and fellow revolutionaries, our heroes, the ones whose lives are being cut short and mutilated by the American drones, Pakistani fighter jets, soldiers and cops, this time gallantly decided to take on their greatest enemy: The educated young female.
I went numb. It was the strongest bout of apathy I have felt in years. But just for a moment I did want to see the look on the faces of those who have been obsessively raising the drone argument every time they are faced with the embarrassing task of explaining (if not outright justifying) a hideous task of those whose name they dare not speak, but to whom they want to ‘talk peace.’
But then, I remembered. I remembered how when the ‘Swat flogging video’(in which a member of the Taliban was publicly flogging a woman), was released to the mainstream TV channels, a Taliban spokesperson justified it.
His gloating was followed by a journalist, who fancies himself as a great crusader of a free judiciary, and who agreed with the spokesperson (live on TV), and then angrily took to task his own news group for repeatedly running the video.
Hours later after realising that their justifications, shamelessly constructed on their clearly distorted interpretations of religious scriptures and Pushtun traditions, had failed to stem the tide of condemnation that came charging in from across the country, the apologists suddenly changed their tune.
To them, suddenly, now the video was not showing a beating of a young woman according to the scriptures or Pushtun customs anymore; now it was a farce.
Yes, hours later a new delusion had been convoluted in to shape: The video was a ‘fake.’
Such apologists can be found across religious parties (even in some non-religious ones), across sections of the mainstream media, and within even large segments of the so-called educated urban middle-classes.
To them, when holy warriors kill cops and soldiers, they are doing so because of the American drone attacks in the tribal areas of north-west Pakistan.
But one does wonder: When a drone hits an area and takes out militants (as targets) and common civilians (as collateral damage), how come the enraged warriors add Sufi shrines populated with humble, homeless fakirs, mosques packed with worshippers, and markets buzzing with men, women and children to their list of enemies that are to be attacked ruthlessly through bombs and suicide nuts?
And so I remembered. I remembered the showering of the cold-blooded killer of former Governor of Punjab, Salman Taseer, with rose petals.
This killer gleefully pumped multiple rounds of bullets into the Governor’s body in Islamabad because in his peanut-sized (and yet congested and contaminated) brain he was sure the Governor was a ‘blasphemer.’
Was he asked to repent? Or forced to think about what he had just done: i.e. played God by deciding whom to send flying into hell? No.
Groups of wild-eyed lawyers in Lahore were seem showering rose p

Location hidden

#28977 Oct 10, 2012

Location hidden

#28978 Oct 10, 2012
Tyr Bloodaxe wrote:
Football
E-PAPER
HEADLINES
ANP shows commitment of supporting govt
Dawn.com
Blog
Rage running out
Nadeem F. Paracha | 18 hours ago
Malala Yousufzai – photo courtesy Nighat Dad
I went numb. It was the strongest bout of apathy I have felt in years. But just for a moment I did want to see the look on the faces of those who have been obsessively raising the drone argument every time they are faced with the embarrassing task of explaining (if not outright justifying) a hideous task of those whose name they dare not speak, but to whom they want to ‘talk peace.’
To them, when holy warriors kill cops and soldiers, they are doing so because of the American drone attacks in the tribal areas of north-west Pakistan.
And so I remembered. I remembered the showering of the cold-blooded killer of former Governor of Punjab, Salman Taseer, with rose petals.
This killer gleefully pumped multiple rounds of bullets into the Governor’s body in Islamabad because in his peanut-sized (and yet congested and contaminated) brain he was sure the Governor was a ‘blasphemer.’
Was he asked to repent? Or forced to think about what he had just done: i.e. played God by deciding whom to send flying into hell? No.
Groups of wild-eyed lawyers in Lahore were seem showering rose p
I dont like reading long posts.

Keep it short sweet and pithy?

The way I do?

Hinduism sucks and that is all there is to it!")")

Location hidden

#28979 Oct 10, 2012
Tyr Bloodaxe wrote:
went numb. It was the strongest bout of apathy I have felt in years. But just for a moment I did want to see the look on the faces of those who have been obsessively raising the drone argument every time they are faced with the embarrassing task of explaining (if not outright justifying) a hideous task of those whose name they dare not speak, but to whom they want to ‘talk peace.’
To them, when holy warriors kill cops and soldiers, they are doing so because of the American drone attacks in the tribal areas of north-west Pakista
I dont like reading long posts.

Keep it short sweet and pithy?

The way I do?

Hinduism k a p u t !")")
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#28981 Oct 10, 2012
Pak Jatt Soorma wrote:
<quoted text> Top post Muq, my respect for you just grew
Thank you brother for your appreciation.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#28982 Oct 10, 2012
Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum,(THE SEALED NECTAR, Biography of the Noble Prophet [pbuh], by SAFI UL RAHMAN al-Mubarakpuri
Jamia Salafia - India Translated by Issam Diab Maktaba Dar-us-Salam Publishers and Distributors, Part- 16
http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/Books/SM_t...

Some details pertinent to the successive stages of Revelation
Before we go into the details of the period of communicating the Message and Prophethood, we would like to get acquainted with the stages of the Revelation which constituted the main source of the Message and the subject-matter of the Call. Ibn Al-Qayyim, mentioning the stages of the Revelation, said:

The First: The period of true vision. It was the starting point of the Revelation to the Messenger of Allah [pbuh].

The Second: What the angel invisibly cast in the Prophet’s mind and heart. The Messenger of Allah [pbuh] said: "The Noble Spirit revealed to me ‘No soul will perish until it exhausts its due course, so fear Allah and gently request Him. Never get so impatient to the verge of disobedience of Allah. What Allah has can never be acquired but through obedience to Him.’"

The Third: The angel used to visit the Messenger of Allah [pbuh] in the form of a human being and would speak to him directly. This would enable him to fully understand what the angel said. The angel was sometimes seen in this form by the Prophet’s Companions.

The Fourth: The angel came to him like the toll of a bell and this was the most difficult form because the angel used to seize him tightly and sweat would stream from his forehead even on the coldest day. If the Prophet [pbuh] was on his camel, the camel would not withstand the weight, so it would immediately kneel down on the ground. Once the Messenger of Allah [pbuh] had such a revelation when he was sitting and his thigh was on Zaid’s, Zaid felt the pressure had almost injured his thigh.

The Fifth: The Prophet [pbuh] saw the angel in his actual form. The angel would reveal to him what Allah had ordered him to reveal. This, as mentioned in (Quran), in Sûrah An-Najm (Chapter 53 - The Star), happened twice.

The Sixth: What Allah Himself revealed to him in heaven i.e. when he ascended to heaven and received Allah’s behest of Salât (prayer).

The Seventh: Allah’s Words to His Messenger [pbuh] at first hand without the mediation of an angel. It was a privilege granted to Moses PBUH and clearly attested in the Quran, as it is attested to our Prophet [pbuh] in the Sûrah Al-Isrâ’(Chapter 17 - The Journey by Night) of the Noble Quran.

Proclaiming Allah, the All-High; and the Immediate Constituents

The first Revelation sent to the Prophet [pbuh] implied several injunctions, simple in form but highly effective and of serious far-reaching ramifications. The angel communicated to him a manifest Message saying:

"O you (Muhammad [pbuh]) enveloped (in garments)! Arise and warn! And your Lord (Allah) magnify! And your garments purify! And keep away from Ar-Rujz (the idols). And give not a thing in order to have more (or consider not your deeds of Allah’s obedience as a favour to Allah). And be patient for the sake of your Lord (i.e. perform your duty to Allah)!" [Al-Qur'an 74:1-7]

For convenience and ease of understanding, we are going to segment the Message into its immediate constituents:

1. The ultimate objective of warning is to make sure that no one breaching the pleasures of Allah in the whole universe is ignorant of the serious consequences that his behaviour entails, and to create a sort of unprecedented shock within his mind and heart.

2.‘Magnifying the Lord’ dictates explicitly that the only pride allowed to nourish on the earth is exclusively Allah’s to the exclusion of all the others’.

(Contd.)
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#28983 Oct 10, 2012
1. Cleansing the garments and shunning all aspects of abomination’ point directly to the indispensable need to render both the exterior and interior exceptionally chaste and pure, in addition to the prerequisite of sanctifying the soul and establishing it highly immune against the different sorts of impurities and the various kinds of pollutants.

2. The Prophet [pbuh] must not regard his strife in the way of Allah as a deed of grace that entitles him to a great reward.

3. The last verse of the Quran revealed to the Prophet [pbuh] alludes to the hostile attitude of the obdurate disbelievers, who will jeer at him and his followers.

The constituents of the call to Islam could, briefly speaking, go as follows:
A. Testimony to the Oneness of Allah.

B. Belief in the Hereafter.

C. Sanctifying one’s soul and elevating it high above evils and abominations that conduce to terrible consequences, besides this, there is the dire need for virtues and perfect manners coupled with habituating oneself to righteous deeds.

D. Committing one’s all affairs to Allah, the All-High.

E. All the foregoing should run as a natural corollary to unwavering belief in Muhammad’s Message, and abidance by his noble leadership and righteous guidance.

..The Prophet [pbuh] managed quite successfully to rise to his feet and measure up to the new task, he went ahead in a spirit of complete selflessness, relentlessly striving and never abating in carrying the burden of the great Trust, the burden of enlightening mankind, and the heavy weight of the new faith and strife for over twenty years, nothing distracting his attention from the awesome commission...

(Abridged)
(Contd.)

Location hidden

#28984 Oct 10, 2012

MILKY WAY

#28985 Oct 10, 2012
Malala Yousafzai .......Yes people are talking about her ...and her fate . Trust me I consider her lucky.....that MUQ or Chaddi were not assigned to shoot her......otherwise she would have been long dead by now !
Rusty Pisser

United States

#28986 Oct 10, 2012
The holy prophet muhamad , muhamad walked thru fire and didn't get burned , the holy prophet who slaughtered all his enemies with his dinky, the holy prophet that blew people aways when he farted , the holy prophet that made a wheat field grow with only one piss , the holy prophet that made people drown with his spit , the holy prophet that was able to have sex with 29 wives in one night,
harminder

Mumbai, India

#28987 Oct 10, 2012
MUQ and all muslim howling salivating chaddis wont even comment on Malala Yusufzai

PESHAWAR: The banned militant organisation Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP), which claimed responsibility of shooting 14-year-old peace activist Malala Yousafzai in the head, issued a statement Wednesday, using Islamic Shariah to defend the attack.

In the statement sent out by TTP spokesman Ehsanullah Ehsan from an undisclosed location, the banned outfit said that although they do not believe in attacking women,“WHOM SO EVER LEADS A CAMPAIGN AGAINST ISLAM AND SHARIAH IS ORDERED TO BE KILLED BY SHARIAH.”

The assassination attempt on the life of the young National Peace Award winner has drawn widespread condemnation from the government, political parties and civil society groups, terming it a bid to silent voice for peace and education.

The statement says that it is “NOT JUST ALLOWED … BUT OBLIGATORY IN ISLAM” to kill such a person involved “in leading a campaign against Shariah and (who) tries to involve whole community in such campaign, and that personality becomes a symbol of anti-Shariah campaign.”
Punjab

United States

#28988 Oct 10, 2012
Muhamad is a camel that shits alot
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#28989 Oct 10, 2012
Tyr Bloodaxe wrote:
<quoted text>
Just could you tell me what is wrong with doing a few exercises that increases body flexibility?
....Stretching...is "fine" ...but, my understanding of yoga..is breathing and releasing "bad" energy and accepting the "good energy"....I am a theist ..there are creatures made spirit ..some are pure evil ..and, man can unwittingly invite these beings in our minds and bodies...

Hindus are the "only" one who understand the immense spirituality of yoga...I believe all others should avoid it ...
Pak Jatt Soorma

Melbourne, Australia

#28990 Oct 10, 2012
harminder wrote:
MUQ and all muslim howling salivating chaddis wont even comment on Malala Yusufzai

PESHAWAR: The banned militant organisation Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP), which claimed responsibility of shooting 14-year-old peace activist Malala Yousafzai in the head, issued a statement Wednesday, using Islamic Shariah to defend the attack.

In the statement sent out by TTP spokesman Ehsanullah Ehsan from an undisclosed location, the banned outfit said that although they do not believe in attacking women,“WHOM SO EVER LEADS A CAMPAIGN AGAINST ISLAM AND SHARIAH IS ORDERED TO BE KILLED BY SHARIAH.”

The assassination attempt on the life of the young National Peace Award winner has drawn widespread condemnation from the government, political parties and civil society groups, terming it a bid to silent voice for peace and education.

The statement says that it is “NOT JUST ALLOWED … BUT OBLIGATORY IN ISLAM” to kill such a person involved “in leading a campaign against Shariah and (who) tries to involve whole community in such campaign, and that personality becomes a symbol of anti-Shariah campaign.”
I commented on it yaar
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#28992 Oct 10, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. I cannot say that I “dislike’ Saudi Govt per see. I praise what they do good and do not like if what they do is bad. I have no “pre-set” mind to like or dislike them (like you have).
02. If you oppose Persian Bomb, then you should also oppose Jewish bomb and Christian Bomb and European Bomb and Hindu (Indian Bomb) and Pakistani Bomb and Communist Bomb…..
What is logic that Jewish Bomb will not cause proliferation of these weapons, while Iran bomb will cause it.
Why this double standard?, and it is my prediction that because of this double standards, sooner or later every nation in the world will have Nuclear Weapons.
02. I know what type of “peace” Jews and Christian bring and keep in Muslim world.
(We have seen that In Iraq, we have seen that in Yemen, We have seen that in LibyaYou want “Wolves” to act guards and protectors for the flock of sheep?
03. What should I pray for USA? I prey that they be freed from the clutchest of Jews and Zionists and taste real freedom.
04. Every Muslim should strive to be a True Muslim. They should try their best to follow teachings of Islam in their lives to the best of their abilities.
I also try my best, but we do not make any claims or boasts. I wish and pray that Our Lord and Our Lord shall have Mercy on me and forgive my shortcomings and count me amongst the people who are declared successful on the Day of Judgment.
If our Lord and our God did not have Mercy on me, I shall be truly of those who have lost every thing.
1)..Saudi Royal Family sold the freedom of their people to the Salafists ...while they live truly depraved lives ..
2)If the Persians get the bomb then so will KSA ,Qatar ,U.A.E...with more weapons more likely one will be used.
2a) and Arabs seem predisposed to killing their own populations .
3)Muammar was going to wipe away his people if not for Western intervention ...Asad is dying to unleash his chemical and biological weapons ...but, he fears Western retaliation .
3a) Many Palestinians long for the day when the Jews ran their territories ..

MILKY WAY

#28994 Oct 10, 2012
Mohhamad , Muslim...or Islam - they were always a piece of sh*t ! It's just that over time it is rotten now and stinking more and more with every passing day !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 8 min chazmo 517,133
News Plans for Islamic Life Center take shape (Jul '15) 1 hr Law 8
Sexually starved American school teacher 1 hr Law 7
Muslim marriage 3 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 4
America's Moral Decay (Dec '13) 3 hr A Muslim nutcase 312
Mohammad Ali was a Muslim boxer 3 hr Crazy Rabbeen 19
EuroTrash Americans are living on STOLEN land. (May '13) 3 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 78
More from around the web