No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ... Full Story
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#28917 Oct 9, 2012
The Prophet [pbuh] repeated these verses. He was trembling with fear. At this stage, he came back to his wife Khadijah, and said, "Cover me,... cover me." They covered him until he restored security. He apprised Khadijah of the incident of the cave and added that he was horrified. His wife tried to soothe him and reassured him saying, "Allah will never disgrace you. You unite uterine relations; you bear the burden of the weak; you help the poor and the needy, you entertain the guests and endure hardships in the path of truthfulness."

She set out with the Prophet [pbuh] to her cousin Waraqa bin Nawfal bin Asad bin ‘Abd Al-‘Uzza, who had embraced Christianity in the pre-Islamic period, and used to write the Bible in Hebrew. He was a blind old man. Khadijah said: "My cousin! Listen to your nephew!" Waraqa said: "O my nephew! What did you see?" The Messenger of Allah [pbuh] told him what had happened to him. Waraqa replied: "This is ‘Namus’ i.e.(the angel who is entrusted with Divine Secrets) that Allah sent to Moses.

I wish I were younger. I wish I could live up to the time when your people would turn you out." Muhammad [pbuh] asked: "Will they drive me out?" Waraqa answered in the affirmative and said: "Anyone who came with something similar to what you have brought was treated with hostility; and if I should be alive till that day, then I would support you strongly." A few days later Waraqa died and the revelation also subsided.[Bukhari 1/2,3]

At-Tabari and Ibn Hisham reported that the Messenger of Allah [pbuh] left the cave of Hira’ after being surprised by the Revelation, but later on, returned to the cave and continued his solitude. Afterwards, he came back to Makkah.…

(Abridged)
(Contd.)
CHADDI

Shanghai, China

#28918 Oct 9, 2012
We should not remind Sikhs how nicely they tied our ancesters- phuddu Ghazis's looooong beards with a 'khunta' and bajaOed their gaang without risk....while Gazis were bleating- A-a-alllah-ho-ho-hee-hee- Ah-ah...Akbar !
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
to start with you have stolen my name and you are pretending to be a sikh. Even sikh is not a big deal for us as my ancestors horseshagged all sikh gurus. You know why sikh gurus have long hair? To get a hold on them while we ghazis gaandthokoed them. Baal pakkad pakkad ke choda hei hamne unko aur unki bund ka chuhara bana diya tha.
Kata lund

Satellite Provider

#28919 Oct 9, 2012
Muhammad = son of pros. & pig.
Islaam = shit of muhammad
Quran = toilet paper
Muslim = oh ..what a pig. With a half penis

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#28920 Oct 9, 2012
IMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
How about giving us the right source of the information that is not Indian?
You blame Muslims because you have not progressed at all and have remained an agricultural economy. You have no culture to flaunt no temples to show off so you claim that Muslims broke them all down to rubble. Where is that rubble? Before Muslims you blamed Buddhists as they were most prosperous and enlightened and you chased them off your land.
....I oppose ..islam...and ...yoga ....but ...Yoga is winning ...(help us Jesus...!!!)

Las Vegas, NV

#28921 Oct 9, 2012
MUQ wrote:
The Prophet [pbuh] repeated these verses. He was trembling with fear. At this stage, he came back to his wife Khadijah, and said, "Cover me,... cover me." They covered him until he restored security. He apprised Khadijah of the incident of the cave and added that he was horrified. His wife tried to soothe him and reassured him saying, "Allah will never disgrace you. You unite uterine relations; you bear the burden of the weak; you help the poor and the needy, you entertain the guests and endure hardships in the path of truthfulness."
She set out with the Prophet [pbuh] to her cousin Waraqa bin Nawfal bin Asad bin ‘Abd Al-‘Uzza, who had embraced Christianity in the pre-Islamic period, and used to write the Bible in Hebrew. He was a blind old man. Khadijah said: "My cousin! Listen to your nephew!" Waraqa said: "O my nephew! What did you see?" The Messenger of Allah [pbuh] told him what had happened to him. Waraqa replied: "This is ‘Namus’ i.e.(the angel who is entrusted with Divine Secrets) that Allah sent to Moses.
I wish I were younger. I wish I could live up to the time when your people would turn you out." Muhammad [pbuh] asked: "Will they drive me out?" Waraqa answered in the affirmative and said: "Anyone who came with something similar to what you have brought was treated with hostility; and if I should be alive till that day, then I would support you strongly." A few days later Waraqa died and the revelation also subsided.[Bukhari 1/2,3]
At-Tabari and Ibn Hisham reported that the Messenger of Allah [pbuh] left the cave of Hira’ after being surprised by the Revelation, but later on, returned to the cave and continued his solitude. Afterwards, he came back to Makkah.…
(Abridged)
(Contd.)
.."MUQ"...you and "I" don't like Saudi government....I oppose Persian bomb....because ....I do not wish for this weapon to proliferate ...***IN THE MIDDLE EAST****...and, I know ..once built..."hezbollah". .will run free....killing mostly "sunni"...
(2) be assured....the Jews and the Christians ...."will" keep peace ..in the Muslim World.....Please..!!!Pray for US..

Las Vegas, NV

#28922 Oct 9, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have "little love for Quran"....the loss is your's and Not Quran's.
Quran is like a shining lamp, you shield your eyes with your hand that it should not reach you, it is your own loss and not of the lamp.
Quran provides guidance to every one who needs to know what is guidance and what is the way to reach God.
As regards violence, there are always two sides for the violence...you see only one side and do not see the other side.
I try to show the other side also....combine the two side and you will have clear picture.
..you are a good Muslim.(servant of God)..."MUQ"...!

Las Vegas, NV

#28923 Oct 9, 2012
harminder wrote:
kashmir is 100% muslim land
it will soon be 0% muslim land
so muslims can howl bawl cry scream their guts out and run amuk
...BUT kashmir will remain in India
and we have to START from there
heh heh heh heh
ghazwa e hind is failure.....it just has to be cremated
heh heh heh heh
the "pedophile prophet " has FAILED in Spain , India , Israel , China and Russia . Islam stands to be killed elsewhere too
heh heh heh heh
..This is "stupid" ....the battle is *russia/Syria/china*.....vs... .saudi/U.S.A/west....India is neutral..
..I do "not" wish to fight RUSSIA....OR..CHINA...forgive me ..I'm not "Sikh"....
harminder

Mumbai, India

#28925 Oct 9, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
And then India too!! Keep your shelters ready.
Make sure that Underground chambers in your temples are working and clean!!
as an Indian Muslim you have AGAIN proved your deep love for pakistan AND your hatred for India Your own Country where u were born and where u grew.

Your citizenship MUST be revoked and u must stay for ever in saudi arabia or pakistan or yemen or somalia. or i will like to kill you personally as i have killed so many mad muslims in the past

US has no reason to Bomb India.

Your typical mad muslim rage showed up in ur response
harminder

Mumbai, India

#28926 Oct 9, 2012
MAD MUSLIMS TRADE IN UNDREAGE GIRLS for "JUSTICE"

completely MAD muslims

New low: Pakistan Muslim Jirga 'barters' 13 girls to settle dispute

A tribal council allegedly chaired by a PAKISTANI LAWMAKER decided to barter 13 minor girls in marriage to settle a dispute between two clans, prompting the Supreme Court today to take action against those responsible.

The 'Jirga' or council allegedly presided over by lawmaker Mir Tariq Masuri in Dera Bugti district of Balochistan last month decided to give away 13 girls aged between four and 16 years in marriage under the controversial 'vani' custom to resolve a dispute between two tribal groups.

A senior official in Dera Bugti confirmed that the girls aged between four and 16 years were "bartered" to end the dispute.

Vani is a controversial custom whereby girls, including minors, are given away in marriage to settle tribal disputes.

This LAW APPLICATION PROVES that the Prophet Mohgammed was a PEDOPHILE and THAT is used as a JUSTIFICATION for Trading in UNDERAGE Girls

FILTH

FILTH

Dirt in Islam
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#28927 Oct 9, 2012
N4 wrote:
01.."MUQ"...you and "I" don't like Saudi government....

02. I oppose Persian bomb....because ....I do not wish for this weapon to proliferate ...***IN THE MIDDLE EAST****..

.and, I know ..once built..."hezbollah". .will run free....killing mostly "sunni"...

(2) be assured....the Jews and the Christians ...."will" keep peace ..in the Muslim World.....Please..!!! Pray for US..

You are a good Muslim.(servant of God)..."MUQ"...!
Ans.

01. I cannot say that I “dislike’ Saudi Govt per see. I praise what they do good and do not like if what they do is bad. I have no “pre-set” mind to like or dislike them (like you have).

02. If you oppose Persian Bomb, then you should also oppose Jewish bomb and Christian Bomb and European Bomb and Hindu (Indian Bomb) and Pakistani Bomb and Communist Bomb…..

What is logic that Jewish Bomb will not cause proliferation of these weapons, while Iran bomb will cause it.

Why this double standard?, and it is my prediction that because of this double standards, sooner or later every nation in the world will have Nuclear Weapons.

02. I know what type of “peace” Jews and Christian bring and keep in Muslim world.

(We have seen that In Iraq, we have seen that in Yemen, We have seen that in LibyaYou want “Wolves” to act guards and protectors for the flock of sheep?

03. What should I pray for USA? I prey that they be freed from the clutchest of Jews and Zionists and taste real freedom.

04. Every Muslim should strive to be a True Muslim. They should try their best to follow teachings of Islam in their lives to the best of their abilities.

I also try my best, but we do not make any claims or boasts. I wish and pray that Our Lord and Our Lord shall have Mercy on me and forgive my shortcomings and count me amongst the people who are declared successful on the Day of Judgment.

If our Lord and our God did not have Mercy on me, I shall be truly of those who have lost every thing.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#28928 Oct 9, 2012
@ all Hindu Quislings,

A roaring headline has appeared in the Indian newspapers that Billions of kilometers beyond the constellation of Virgo, a zoo of monster blackholes has been discovered by an Indian scientist Manda Banerji. Hindu bastards have freaked out literally being mislead by this piece of fake news thinking that west will bow down in front of them and start turning in to hinduism. A massive jerking off is going on nationwide and semen is literally flowing in the streets and ignorant ones are drinking it in place of sugarcane juice.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/scien...

Now for some reality check and find out if the news is true and how have they received this news?

read it on yourselves in the relevant newspapers of the west.

http://www.universetoday.com/97796/monster-bl...

http://www.ras.org.uk/news-and-press/219-news...

http://www.world-science.net/othernews/121009...

http://www.redorbit.com/news/space/1112708722...

Apparently Ms Manda Banerjee is a lead author of the Cambridge paper which has been published in the journal Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society. Indians normally occupy such positions of overseeing such magazines that need not of time and whites shy away from doing such work on pro-bono basis. Indians silently slip in to such positions as there are no takers for extremely time consuming free-jobs and start bullshitting their own countrymen.

There are hundreds of newspapers of India who are giving the credit to Manda Banerjee and west is only quoting her to be the lead author of the news.

Do you get the point, idiots?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#28929 Oct 9, 2012
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
as an Indian Muslim you have AGAIN proved your deep love for pakistan AND your hatred for India Your own Country where u were born and where u grew.
Your citizenship MUST be revoked and u must stay for ever in saudi arabia or pakistan or yemen or somalia. or i will like to kill you personally as i have killed so many mad muslims in the past
US has no reason to Bomb India.
Your typical mad muslim rage showed up in ur response
I think what is needed is to keep mad dogs like you permanently locked and chained.

I wonder how such a hateful person like you is still alive.....the amount of hate and hatred that you store in your breast is enough to kill a human being.

I wonder if you will be able to live a long life, you might get heart or brain stroke soon.

Take care of your health, every time this hate attack seizes you, take some tranquilizer pills and lie down!!

I see froth dribbling from your mouth as you read this post!!

PS:

And I do not respond to every Mad Dog. I select my correspondents carefully. First quality is that they should not be uncouth and second quality is that they should use reason and logic.

You fail on both these criterion by a huge margin, so do not expect that I would enter into any long discussion with you.
CHADDI Mohammad

Shanghai, China

#28930 Oct 9, 2012
B'henchod terey Allah kou Ghanttaa malum haey !
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Allah Knows Best
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#28931 Oct 9, 2012
Tyr BIoodaxe wrote:
@ all Hindu Quislings,
A roaring headline has appeared in the Indian newspapers that Billions of kilometers beyond the constellation of Virgo, a zoo of monster blackholes has been discovered by an Indian scientist Manda Banerji. Hindu bastards have freaked out literally being mislead by this piece of fake news thinking that west will bow down in front of them and start turning in to hinduism. A massive jerking off is going on nationwide and semen is literally flowing in the streets and ignorant ones are drinking it in place of sugarcane juice.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/scien...
Now for some reality check and find out if the news is true and how have they received this news?
read it on yourselves in the relevant newspapers of the west.
http://www.universetoday.com/97796/monster-bl...
http://www.ras.org.uk/news-and-press/219-news...
http://www.world-science.net/othernews/121009...
http://www.redorbit.com/news/space/1112708722...
Apparently Ms Manda Banerjee is a lead author of the Cambridge paper which has been published in the journal Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society. Indians normally occupy such positions of overseeing such magazines that need not of time and whites shy away from doing such work on pro-bono basis. Indians silently slip in to such positions as there are no takers for extremely time consuming free-jobs and start bullshitting their own countrymen.
There are hundreds of newspapers of India who are giving the credit to Manda Banerjee and west is only quoting her to be the lead author of the news.
Do you get the point, idiots?
What is wrong if you get honor for someone else's work? This is always going on in scientific and educational and literary circles.

Even the greats are not free from such controversies....remember the Fight between Sir Isaac Newton the Great and Libenitz over discovery of Calculus.

Manda Banerjee is small fry compare to that. And for Indian people each and every NRI, PIO etc is authentic Indian. Such Indians usually shine in Western Countries, while in India they are unable to show their talent.

I am not in a position to comment about who really discovered those cluster of black holes.

There is a humorous Urdu Couplet of DILAWAR FIGAAR, the well known Urdu Humor Poet, in which a USTAD advises his Pupil:

"KISI USTAD SE LIKWA KE GHAZAL GAYEEN AAP
FIKR SUKAH WOH KARE, DAAD-E- SUKHAN PAYEEN AAP

YAHI HOTA HAI, YAHI HOTA CHALA AAYA HAI"

I.e Let some one else do the real hard work....and you reap the laurels and honors. If you get away with it, what is harm in it?
CHADDI Mohammad

Shanghai, China

#28932 Oct 9, 2012
You are a Mad , Old, Rabid Kutta.......hatemonger....Muft -khora , bekaar, bhikaari, randuA, haramkhor, homo,!

Kutta is banned so are you in Islam !

Now fkcr go dance and sing in Kishore Kumar's voice-

M-A-D mad,
Mad maney pagal....

MUQ pagal hua tou kya huaaaaaaaaaaa!
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I think what is needed is to keep mad dogs like you permanently locked and chained.
I wonder how such a hateful person like you is still alive.....the amount of hate and hatred that you store in your breast is enough to kill a human being.
I wonder if you will be able to live a long life, you might get heart or brain stroke soon.
Take care of your health, every time this hate attack seizes you, take some tranquilizer pills and lie down!!
PS:
And I do not respond to every Mad Dog. I select my correspondents carefully. First quality is that they should not be uncouth and second quality is that they should use reason and logic.
You fail on both these criterion by a huge margin, so do not expect that I would enter into any long discussion with you.
CHADDI Mohammad

Shanghai, China

#28933 Oct 9, 2012
It is simple.....
Monkeys and Muslims are not allowed to have any bombs, as far as possible- as they explode them in their own a** only !
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. I cannot say that I “dislike’ Saudi Govt per see. I praise what they do good and do not like if what they do is bad. I have no “pre-set” mind to like or dislike them (like you have).
02. If you oppose Persian Bomb, then you should also oppose Jewish bomb and Christian Bomb and European Bomb and Hindu (Indian Bomb) and Pakistani Bomb and Communist Bomb…..
What is logic that Jewish Bomb will not cause proliferation of these weapons, while Iran bomb will cause it.
Why this double standard?, and it is my prediction that because of this double standards, sooner or later every nation in the world will have Nuclear Weapons.
02. I know what type of “peace” Jews and Christian bring and keep in Muslim world.
(We have seen that In Iraq, we have seen that in Yemen, We have seen that in LibyaYou want “Wolves” to act guards and protectors for the flock of sheep?
03. What should I pray for USA? I prey that they be freed from the clutchest of Jews and Zionists and taste real freedom.
04. Every Muslim should strive to be a True Muslim. They should try their best to follow teachings of Islam in their lives to the best of their abilities.
I also try my best, but we do not make any claims or boasts. I wish and pray that Our Lord and Our Lord shall have Mercy on me and forgive my shortcomings and count me amongst the people who are declared successful on the Day of Judgment.
If our Lord and our God did not have Mercy on me, I shall be truly of those who have lost every thing.

Location hidden

#28935 Oct 9, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
PS:
Kuch mash-hoor kahawaten hein hamare desh mein

Jo garajten hein woh barste nahin
Thotha chana baaje ghana
apne munh miya mitthhoo ban-na

in English they can be summed in to one liker

Barking dogs do not bite.

Harminder is a coward Hindu who poses here as a Sikh as he believes that if addresses his hate via a Hindu mouth, there won't be any takers. "topix" ka itihaas gawah hei ki yeh gaandu Hindu Harminder maheeno gayab ho jata hei jab is pe dabav aata hei !

Iske naam pe kai logon ne supari uthai hui hei aur ye gaandu ab chuppa fir raha hei.

Location hidden

#28936 Oct 10, 2012
After losing the Chinese war, like any other war India has ever fought, Indian media lobs another fart in the media.

Indian Air Force could have changed 1962 China war outcome: Air chief Browne

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Indi...

ROFL !!!!!!!!!!

Idiots, deluded nincompoops !:):):)!
harminder

Mumbai, India

#28937 Oct 10, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
PS:
dont worry about my health

its at its peak of excellence

i guarantee u i am 100 times more powerful than u physically, mentally and spiritually

there is no hate in me. Its the Truth which u as a muslim term as "HATE"...The koran is itself FULL of hatefull murderous verses.

I cant be jailed because i know what i say is the truth and there are 95% non muslim Indians who in their heart of hearts know that i speak the truth

and yes i will live to be 150 years old ...MINIMUM.
Pak Jatt Soorma

Australia

#28938 Oct 10, 2012
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>dont worry about my health

its at its peak of excellence

i guarantee u i am 100 times more powerful than u physically, mentally and spiritually

there is no hate in me. Its the Truth which u as a muslim term as "HATE"...The koran is itself FULL of hatefull murderous verses.

I cant be jailed because i know what i say is the truth and there are 95% non muslim Indians who in their heart of hearts know that i speak the truth

and yes i will live to be 150 years old ...MINIMUM.
150 thoda toh exaggeration haga ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 6 min Goddess Gaia 207,126
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 14 min Sheilaa 390,735
Why does ALLAH want MUSLIMS to bend over 5 tim... 1 hr undertaker A9 2
JM: Who Hates My Guts The Most Here ? (May '14) 1 hr screw her 52
So The UN Wants Israel Out Of West Bank? 2 hr Pasterd_NY_NY laT... 9
JM: Israel FURIOUS over new Reconciled Palestin... (Jun '14) 2 hr Pasterd_NY_NY laT... 51
Joy: Where is my favorite PUNCHING-BALL TROLL ? 2 hr Pasterd_NY_NY laT... 22
Taliban storm Pakistani school - children massa... 3 hr screw her 32
How to to end Islam? Ideas please 4 hr Zaheen 199
Five times a day 5 hr Just a guy 37
More from around the web