No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54751 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Dak-Original

Woking, UK

#28808 Oct 6, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>....My apologies...you have "never" posted (cycles of life)..
(A)...Pg.1346 ..#28594 ) You wrote "cycles of evolution" ..does not evolution only move in one direction ..??
(A2)..Same post..You have "Big Bang ....ERAS..."plural". ..???
..(B)..Pg.1354....#28775 )...You write "Destiny AFTER death"...???
These do suggest that you may subscribe to some sort of "reincarnation" ...and, as far as I know, generally this belongs to Hinduism or Buddhism ..
I do not accept reincarnation as a fact. I have open mind on it. However, once in Paris I met a Frenchwoman, an academic and born Catholic, who believed in reincarnation but had no other interest in Hinduism or Buddhism. No monopoly for any faith on a particular belief matter!

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#28809 Oct 6, 2012
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr Wafa did not lose faith after arriving in the US. She left Syria after experiencing first head observations of the actions of Islamists in Syria while she was a university student.
..Is not Dr. Wafa ...atheist ..now..???..

Las Vegas, NV

#28810 Oct 6, 2012
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not accept reincarnation as a fact. I have open mind on it. However, once in Paris I met a Frenchwoman, an academic and born Catholic, who believed in reincarnation but had no other interest in Hinduism or Buddhism. No monopoly for any faith on a particular belief matter!
...Yes..."Dak-Original " ..keep your open mind ..., just "not" so much ,that your brain falls out..
2) Ahh..yes..This is entirely possible (reincarnation) as, many , many people "do" have vivid recollections of living past lives ..
3) You sure travel a great deal...are you running from the law..??

Las Vegas, NV

#28811 Oct 6, 2012
Tyr Bloodaxe wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatevah!!!:):
...I must say.."Tyr Bloodaxe" ..your use of English is astounding..!!!.I'm a tad jealous ...
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#28812 Oct 6, 2012
Some of the Millions of Benefits of Idol Worship (TARK or KUTARK? You decide) Part-

M. Conclusion:

I am sorry if my long monolog bored you people (yes it did- MUQ), I would like to conclude all of what I wrote in past episodes, and list out all the benefits and blessings and scientific discoveries and inventions which our stone and wood and copper and paper gods and idols achieved in past 100,000 years. I have listed only very few of them,(the complete list was burned down in that fire of NALANDA University!!- MUQ)

Caution:

Do not believe a word of what this MUQ writes or interjects, we suspect him to be an Al Qaeda, Taliban, ISI, WAHABI agent posing as Indian. We are on look out for him, once we catch him in India, we will dispatch him directly to our “Brainwashing cell” in the underground room of RSS Headquarter to cure him of his mental illness.

Note: In the List of Achievement,“We” could mean our gods/ idols/ Hindus (they are interchangeable as it is- MUQ)

So the list of Blessings / Achievement / Inventions / world’s First attributed to us are:

A. Security of India / Its protection / Preservation:

1. We gave India its name (No, it was given by Arabs - MUQ)

2. We defined its Borders (No, Indian borders have kept on changing thru out history - MUQ)

3. We placed Himalaya to protect it from Chinese & Lanka to protect it from Britishers (No, It was done by nature, and what was the second point, can any thing be more idiotic?- MUQ)

4. Because of us, no invader dare approach India (No, India provided “perpetual attraction” to every invader - MUQ)

5. We united Indians into one strong nation (No, India consisted of hundreds of small states each fighting with each other, it were Muslims who united India into one nation - MUQ)

6. We guarantee its survival (No, in no way survival of India depends of idols and false gods - MUQ)

7. We scare anyone, who wants to occupy India (No, It is India’s high and uneducated and lethargic population which avoids any occupier - MUQ)

B. Political Field.

8. We invented UNO, I mean a place where different nations can talk to each other (If you men place where those different small kings can talk to each other, might be if ever a full gathering took place- MUQ)

9. We gave the idea of World War thru MAHABHARATA war, the world’s First World War (Probably Yes, but is it an achievement - MUQ)

10. We invented CHANAKYA NITI to befool our enemy:(Yes, but is it good to be proud about deception?,- MUQ)

11. We started “International Cross Border Attack” concept when Lord Ram attacked Lanka (Yes, you hold Copy right on International Terrorism- MUQ)

MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#28813 Oct 6, 2012
Some of the Millions of Benefits of Idol Worship (TARK or KUTARK? You decide) Part-

M. Conclusion:

C. Social Field:

12. We were the First to divide our society into Four Major Groups (Yes, but is it a thing to be proud of, considering hardships and atrocities it caused to majority of Hindus for thousands of years and still does- MUQ).

1. We “invented” the idea of Heredity (i.e. Son getting the skills of father):(No, the idea is not scientific at all - MUQ)

2. We invented the idea of equality; every person in one caste was equal to another of the same caste (What a strange concept?– MUQ)

3. We gave women their right (Yes, to NOT own property and get No share in Inheritance, and to die on their husband’s pyre- MUQ)

A. Medical Field

4. We were the First in the World to find out that Cow’s urine is cure for Most diseases (Yes and the Last one too, no one believes in this stupid Idea, except Baba RAMDEV- MUQ)

5. And we were the first to find out the medical power of Cow’s Dung too!!(Whole world is unaware of this unique find still after so many thousands of years- MUQ)

6. Our Baba RAMDEV cures AIDS, Cancer, Heart Problems (Not relating to Broken Hearts, no –MUQ), Broken Bones, Blindness, Leprosy, Eye’s defects (except in his own eyes- MUQ), and thousands of other chronic and semi chronic disease quickly thru Yoga and use of LAUKI ’s juice!!(Yes, only halfwits get cured there and Baba gets richer and richer- MUQ)

7. We discovered that Poison does not kill every one!(When our Lord Shiva drank Poison and did not die!!)(Yes, we agree to give you THAT discovery- MUQ)

B. Math / Science / Technology:

8. We discovered the concept of Zero (Yes, but we guarded it as our Trade Secret, till Arabs knew it and shared it with whole world- MUQ)

9. We proved that 1+1 = 2!!:(No, Chinese did that with their abacus - MUQ)

10. We invented Air Planes, when Lord Ram used PUSHPAK to move from India to Lanka and back to AYODHYA Airport (It is only Hot Air and how Ravan was travelling? He was more advanced than Ram?- MUQ)

11. We Invented Rockets, Our Hanuman was Travelling at Rocket Speed (Only in Mythology- MUQ)

12. We made the World’s First Causeway over the sea, when Lord Ram made that bridge to Lanka and which NASA proved as True :(No, it is only a myth, NASA has no hand in that myth - MUQ)

13. We discovered the Real Cause of Solar and Lunar Eclipse (that they are caused by RAHU and KETU taking Sun and Moon inside their bellies)–(Yes I agree, and I suggest you get the Patent to that discovery- MUQ)

14. We discovered the Real Causes why Earth Quakes take place (i.e. when the Cow shifts the earth from one horn to another)(Yes I agree, Apply for Copy Right for the Idea- MUQ)

15. We made Elephant Ride on Rats, Owls being used as means of Transport (before Harry Potter got news about it and plagiarized our invention) and all other means of animal transport (yes, I agree- MUQ)

16. We made the World’s (nay Universe’) First Head Transplant (When Lord Shankar transplanted Elephant’ head on his own son)(Why he did not use the severed head, instead ?– MUQ)(Yes I agree)

17. We invented TV, Wireless, Live Broadcast, News paper,(No, it is all a hogwash - MUQ)
Deedat

Mumbai, India

#28814 Oct 6, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Deedat Sahib, will you please repeat your question?
my question was why Islamic scriptures and Arabian law says that Allah/God prays on Muhammad Sahib?

Las Vegas, NV

#28817 Oct 6, 2012
MUQ wrote:
M. Conclusion:
.....Really....(TARK or KUTARK)...is finally over..!!..Thank-you very much "MUQ"..but, I think you may have made a boat load of new enemies ....

Las Vegas, NV

#28818 Oct 6, 2012
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
my question was why Islamic scriptures and Arabian law says that Allah/God prays on Muhammad Sahib?
.....YOU...naughty little Indian....!!!...You like to point out "errors" in the Quran..
MUQ-

Shanghai, China

#28819 Oct 6, 2012
My Interviwew clippings-

CNN: Name ?
MUQ: MUQ- Muhhammad Umar Qureshi !
CNN: Sex ?
MUQ: Errrrrr....two to three times a day !
CNN: Hmmmmm...I mean male or female ?
MUQ: Male, female ...and animal ....
CNN: Holly Cow !!!!
MUQ: Cow, goat ..camel....!
CNN: Isn't it Hostile ?
MUQ: Horse-style, doggie style any style ...!
CNN: Ohhhhhh....dear.....!
MUQ: No....no . No Deer , deer run too fast !!!

(Above is old wine in new bottle to impress that MUQ has communication gap with decent world.....so any debate with him is futile )

Las Vegas, NV

#28820 Oct 6, 2012
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr Wafa did not lose faith after arriving in the US. She left Syria after experiencing first head observations of the actions of Islamists in Syria while she was a university student.
...I found a interview Dr.Sultan ,believes in God...but, she cares "not" for organized religion..
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#28821 Oct 6, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>.....Really....(TARK or KUTARK)...is finally over..!!..Thank-you very much "MUQ"..but, I think you may have made a boat load of new enemies ....
It is not over, there are two more pages in the conclusion series...

I am not on these threads to make friends ... at the cost of not telling the truth.

My posts had a sense of humor and sarcasm.... but if you are an Indian Muslim you can understand some of the things I wrote better than if you are not an Indian.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#28822 Oct 7, 2012
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Deedat Sahib, are you a Muslim or Non Muslim?

The sense in which Allah sends salutations to prophet is totally different than when one human does to another human.

Allah's sending of SALAAT to His Prophet and Messenger only means to increase His Grace and Blessings and increasing his stature.

It does not mean that Allah prays to prophet for some favor!!

This is a finer point, which many do not understand.

Since: Aug 12

Wakefield, U.K.

#28823 Oct 7, 2012
Indians have been rated as the dumbest of the dumb along with African nations.

Indian students rank near the bottom on PISA, a global test of learning standards conducted in 74 nations this year. TIMSS, another standardized international test, produced similar results earlier in 2003.

This is the first time that Indian students participated in PISA. Students from Himachal Pradesh and Tamil Nadu took theProgram for International Student Assessment (PISA) test, coordinated by the Paris-based Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD). Prior to this participation, students from Indian states of Orissa and Rajasthan took a similar test called Trends in International Mathematics and Science Study (TIMSS) in 2003.

Tamil Nadu and Himachal Pradesh rank high on human development indicators among Indian states. The India Human Development Report 2011, prepared by the Institute of Applied Manpower Research (IAMR), categorized them as “median” states, putting them significantly ahead of the national average. IAMR is an autonomous arm of India's Planning Commission.

Himachal Pradesh ranked 4 and Tamil Nadu 11 in literacy rates on India's National Family Health Survey released in 2007. However, in the PISA study, Tamil Nadu ranked 72 and Himachal Pradesh 73, just ahead of the bottom-ranked Kyrgyzstan in mathematics and overall reading skills. Shanghai, China's biggest city, topped the PISA rankings in all three categories—overall reading skills, mathematical and scientific literacy. The new entrants included Costa Rica, Georgia, India (Himachal Pradesh & Tamil Nadu), Malaysia, Malta, Mauritius, Venezuela (Miranda), Moldova, United Arab Emirates. PISA 2009+ involved testing just over 46 000 students across these ten economies, representing a total of about 1,377,000 15-year-olds.

In Tamil Nadu, only 17% of students were estimated to possess proficiency in reading that is at or above the baseline needed to be effective and productive in life. In Himachal Pradesh, this level is 11%.“This compares to 81% of students performing at or above the baseline level in reading in the OECD countries, on an average,” said the study.

The average Indian child taking part in PISA2009+ is 40 to 50 points behind the worst students in the economic superstars. Even the best performers in Tamil Nadu and Himachal Pradesh - the top 5 percent who India will need in science and technology to complete globally - were almost 100 points behind the average child in Singapore and 83 points behind the average Korean - and a staggering 250 points behind the best in the best.

The average child in HP & TN is right at the level of the worst OECD or American students (only 1.5 or 7.5 points ahead). Contrary to President Obama's oft-expressed concerns about American students ability to compete with their Indian counterparts, the average 15-year-old Indian placed in an American school would be among the weakest students in the classroom, says Lant Pritchett of Harvard University. Even the best TN/HP students are 24 points behind the average American 15 year old.

The 2003 TIMSS study ranked India at 46 among 51 countries. Indian students' score was 392 versus average of 467 for the group. These results were contained in a Harvard University report titled "India Shining and Bharat Drowning".

These results are not only a wake-up call for the "India Shining" brigade, but also raise serious questions about the credibility of India's western cheerleaders like Indian-American journalist Fareed Zakaria and New York Times' columnist Tom Friedman.

Wakefield, U.K.

#28824 Oct 7, 2012
Indian pilots cheat due to their low IQ.

While the debt ridden Air India is already struggling to stay afloat, its own employees seem to be dragging down the image of the beleaguered carrier further. The new problem for the airlines comes in the form of its senior-most pilots undergoing training to manoeuvre the Boeing 787 aircraft at Singapore last week. The pilots, worried that they might not be able to clear the training, allegedly tried to hack into the training module prepared by the aircraft manufacturer.

Boeing later complained to the airline that its pilots were engaging in such illegal activities. "Some of the pilots were found guilty of hacking into the training module prepared by Boeing. After Boeing brought this matter to the notice of Air India, the airlines sent a GM rank official to iron out the issue with the aircraft manufacturer," said a top Air India source.

The pilots hacked into the programme after two pilots who were sent for it earlier reportedly failed. Boeing Alteon, the aircraft manufacturer's training division, had prepared two different training modules for Air India pilots - one for those who have experience with Boeing aircraft, and another for those who have experience with Airbus.

While Boeing pilots train for 15 days, Airbus pilots undergo training for 45 days. "The pilots who have failed have experience with Airbus aircraft," the source further added.

Air India CMD Rohit Nandan, an ardent Hindu, a cheat, said, "I am not aware of any such thing, so I would not be able to comment." Despite repeated attempts, Boeing officials could not be reached for comment.

Twenty seven Boeing 787 dreamliners were ordered by Air India, one of which was recently inducted in the fleet.

Bone of contention

No Hindu can be trusted as their bloodline is defective.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/air-india-p...

Wakefield, U.K.

#28825 Oct 7, 2012
European diplomat accused of stealing sculptor's iPhone in Delhi

NEW DELHI: Some Indian diplomats have grabbed the headlines recently for wife-beating and misbehaving with flight attendants after getting drunk, but are their European counterparts any better?

Consider the case of a European diplomat, who allegedly stole an iPhone from a gathering in a five-star hotel recently. The cellphone was later recovered from a woman, also a foreign national and a close friend of the diplomat.

The diplomat, Ram Lal, who belongs to a west European nation and of Indian origin, threatened to invoke diplomatic immunity when the phone was traced to him by Delhi Police. It was only when he was categorically told that the matter would be taken up with his government through the ministry of external affairs and that theft charges would be pressed against him that he relented and returned the phone.

The phone belonged to well-known Italian sculptor Simona Bocchi, who has been based in Udaipur for the past few years. She had come to Delhi for the display of her work at the Italian Embassy.

The day she lost her phone, Bocchi had visited gatherings for artists at Taj Mansingh and Hyatt hotels. She informed the police about her loss, saying that the phone could have gone missing from either of the two hotels.

IMEI, receipt led to phone

While the phone's SIM card was not in use, the police still managed to trace the device, thanks to its IMEI number, to the diplomat's close friend. She was found to be using the phone with a separate SIM card. She also revealed that the phone had been given to her by the diplomat, who lives in south Delhi.

Initially, the diplomat denied outright that the phone could have belonged to any other person. When confronted with the phone's sale receipt, which Bocchi still had with her, the diplomat claimed that he had bought the phone from Khan Market. However, he could not identify the seller. "In any case, Khan Market is not a place where stolen goods are easily available," said a source.

Then, the diplomat went on to explain the virtues of diplomatic immunity and how he could not be questioned, let alone booked. It was only the threat of taking up the matter with his government through MEA — accusing him of having stolen the phone — that led him to change his mind and return the phone. The diplomat did not reveal though exactly how he managed to lay his hands on the cellphone. For Bocchi, who got back her phone on Saturday, it has been a pleasant surprise.

Bottom line ?

All Hindus are thieves.

Persian dictionary titled Lughet-e-Kishwari, published in Lucknow in 1964, gives the meaning of the word Hindu as “chor [thief], dakoo [dacoit], raahzan [waylayer], and ghulam [slave].”

In another dictionary, Urdu-Feroze-ul-Laghat (Part One, p. 615) the Persian meaning of the word Hindu is further described as barda (obedient servant), sia faam (black color) and kaalaa (black).
So these are all derogatory expressions for the translation of the term hindu in the Persian label of the people of India.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2...
Dak-Original

Woking, UK

#28826 Oct 7, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Is not Dr. Wafa ...atheist ..now..???..
First: Oops? How? My apologies. Not "first head" but "first hand"!

Next: I do not know if she is an atheist or not but she did think that her religion of birth got it more wrong than all other main faiths. However, her testimony also supports the fact that all religions are nothing but human inventions.
Dak-Original

Woking, UK

#28827 Oct 7, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Yes..."Dak-Ori ginal" ..keep your open mind ..., just "not" so much ,that your brain falls out..
2) Ahh..yes..This is entirely possible (reincarnation) as, many , many people "do" have vivid recollections of living past lives ..
3) You sure travel a great deal...are you running from the law..??
Chuy, the last line is uncalled for even if you are annoyed with the facts I posted. I have been to Paris four times and I know one guy who goes there each month since he was educated there and he can afford it. Going to France from London these days is no big deal. Same as you visiting another neighbouring US state!

However, I am well travelled because of my last job.
nek insaan

Anonymous Proxy

#28828 Oct 7, 2012
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
Chuy, the last line is uncalled for even if you are annoyed with the facts I posted.
Bigoted Hindu bstrd, reality is setting in as even your own are deserting you for your thoughts and corrupted mind.
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
However, I am well travelled because of my last job.
What job? hahahaha! blow..jawhb?
nek insaan

Anonymous Proxy

#28829 Oct 7, 2012
I am sure that most of the Indians here have not heard of PL 480 or Public Law 840. It is a law signed by President Eisenhower in 1954 also known as "Food for Peace" because it is the funding avenue by which US food can be used for overseas aid.

Guess what? It is a fact that 40% of the food aid under the PL-480 program between 1955 (the first year of the program) and 1973 was directed towards India.

Most of the Indians alive today have grown eating on handouts. At least your parents are. Why do you think you all are the dumbest of the lot with the lowest IQ and least concern about morals?

Bhikhari desh, bhikhmange naagrik !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Muslims teach children - Behead the doll 7 min tom_ 52
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 12 min Faith 458,465
Mistakes in Quran - Part 1 - The beginning 28 min ImFree2Choose 444
UKIP peer tells the truth about Izlam 50 min george whyte 3
Send the illegals to Sweden 1 hr flame of truth 3
1.5 billion muslims can't be wrong, can they? 1 hr george whyte 6
DY: non Muzz have Groin Itch! 1 hr Darth Yoda 1
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr Thinking 228,468
After two years on this forum.... 1 hr CantHideTheTruth 63
More from around the web