No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54692 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

MUQ

Saudi Arabia

#28720 Oct 4, 2012
Some of the Millions of Benefits of Idol Worship (TARK or KUTARK? You decide) Part-12B



95. After success of Hanuman, we will try the same model on our other gods also. We will design juvenile version of Ram, Krishna, Brahma, Vishnu, Shankar and female gods and write new stories and what fun will we have. All our children will spend after school time (school time too- MUQ) in playing with our cartoon gods (?)…. And will become permanent believers of older (Full scale models- MUQ) when they grow up.

96 And we have one more cunning idea (Devilish idea really-MUQ) behind our sleeves. We will catch children of “Formless God” people to play and enjoy our “cartoon gods”. Many will join and when they grow up, they might leave their outdated and formless religion and see what fun and freedom our “simple and easy to understand”(what an understatement- MUQ) religion gives to its followers.

M. Sci-Fi Films:

97. With Cartoon and Non Cartoon (sometime it is difficult to distinguish which is which- MUQ) god based films, and with endless gossips and angles and permutations and combinations, we are happy to know that there is no need for any other SCI-FI films for our children and youths in near future.

98. While those DUMBOS in west have to think about new idea and make so much research and spend so much money on sets and special effects to earn a “few bucks” we can earn more bucks by simply hanging casts of new cartoon and full scale model films. We earn much more quick bucks by spending so less. That is the benefit of this whole idol business, your investment and overheads are less and payback is unlimited.

99. And there is no dearth of plans and complications, with so many gods available, we can create any fun situation and multi-angles love and hate affairs that any one can think.

100. And we are sure that when west is tired of their SCI-FI idea and turn to us to loan our characters then we will make our “kill” in Foreign Exchange too and get world wide audience!!

So our future, future of our children and our children’s children is safe in hands of our gods and our idols and we have nothing to worry that at any future date, India would have a misfortune to go back to the “formless god” type on nonsense.

What you think about this Episode? Is it TARK or KUTARK?

(Contd.)

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#28721 Oct 4, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..never..doubt the courage of the French..they, discovered ..SNAILS WERE EDIBLE...!!
Bear paw,bird nest,freshly slit snake blood,worms from pig's stomach ( tape worms?)...Chinese beat the French HOLLOW!:):):)

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#28722 Oct 4, 2012
Not to mention tiger testicles!:):):)

And Pakistan-China friendship is HALAL or so says the "rules" of politics!:):))
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

#28723 Oct 4, 2012
NT wrote:
I am a tad curious as to why Muhammad didn't know he was going to be poisoned because that is what a prophet would know.

I have prophesized events and the spoken word and actions of others so he would by rights have been able to as well.

It doesn't work with the lotto numbers though .
Ans.

Our prophet was not God, he was only a prophet and a prophet knows only what God tells him.

So God did not tell the prophet that the meat was poisoned, but when he took the first bite, he was told by God that the meat was poisoned.

That is why no Muslim worships prophet Mohammad. We love him, we follow him, we respect him, we revere him, but we do not worship him.

And on the day he died, Abu Bakr his closest friend and the First Caliph of Islam announced from the pulpit "Let those who worshipped Mohammad know that Mohammad is dead and those who worship Allah should know that Allah is always living. Allah said in Quran"

"Mohammad is (nothing but) a prophet, many prophets came before him, if he dies or killed (in battle field) will you turn back?....."

That was the BEST speech in the recorded history of prophets. It saved Islamic nation from going to extremes.

All the miracles which prophet showed all the prophesies that he made, was told to him by Allah All Mighty.

Our prophet did not know who to read or write, he had no earthly teacher. Allah taught him every thing that he needed to know to carry out his prophetic duties. And we do believe that he was most knowledgeable in these matters than all other humans combined.

But he did not know every thing and we cannot say that his knowledge was in every field. But whatever he spoke from the knowledge given to him by Allah was 100 % accurate and whatever prophesies he made shall be fulfilled.

It has nothing like winning Lotto…. In Islam Lotto and all other forms of lotteries and gambling and chance games are prohibited.

Allah Knows Best and His Mercy and Blessings be to His Servant and Messenger and Seal of Prophets, Prophet Mohammad.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#28724 Oct 4, 2012
..."MUQ"..Is pretty entertaining today...He has his scimitars out..!!

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#28725 Oct 4, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..okay...I agree...GOD bring subjugation..to those who oppose HIM...this is well documented ...
..NEVER..HAVE I SEEN , YOU SAY .."ISLAM , MUST REFORM..." ....Are you turning gay ...??..I thought we were supposed to kill them off ...???...
as.for ....2037...I must ask "Neville Thompson"...
Morsi of Eygpt is the key to Islams turn around .

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#28726 Oct 4, 2012
Tyr Bloodaxe wrote:
<quoted text>
Bear paw,bird nest,freshly slit snake blood,worms from pig's stomach ( tape worms?)...Chinese beat the French HOLLOW!:):):)
....Mmmmm...tape worms...they go with everything ..!!

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#28727 Oct 4, 2012
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Morsi of Eygpt is the key to Islams turn around .
..The Eygptians would kill President Morsi...if he ever tried ,to re-form Islam...

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#28728 Oct 4, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Our prophet was not God, he was only a prophet and a prophet knows only what God tells him.
So God did not tell the prophet that the meat was poisoned, but when he took the first bite, he was told by God that the meat was poisoned.
That is why no Muslim worships prophet Mohammad. We love him, we follow him, we respect him, we revere him, but we do not worship him.
And on the day he died, Abu Bakr his closest friend and the First Caliph of Islam announced from the pulpit "Let those who worshipped Mohammad know that Mohammad is dead and those who worship Allah should know that Allah is always living. Allah said in Quran"
"Mohammad is (nothing but) a prophet, many prophets came before him, if he dies or killed (in battle field) will you turn back?....."
That was the BEST speech in the recorded history of prophets. It saved Islamic nation from going to extremes.
All the miracles which prophet showed all the prophesies that he made, was told to him by Allah All Mighty.
Our prophet did not know who to read or write, he had no earthly teacher. Allah taught him every thing that he needed to know to carry out his prophetic duties. And we do believe that he was most knowledgeable in these matters than all other humans combined.
But he did not know every thing and we cannot say that his knowledge was in every field. But whatever he spoke from the knowledge given to him by Allah was 100 % accurate and whatever prophesies he made shall be fulfilled.
It has nothing like winning Lotto…. In Islam Lotto and all other forms of lotteries and gambling and chance games are prohibited.
Allah Knows Best and His Mercy and Blessings be to His Servant and Messenger and Seal of Prophets, Prophet Mohammad.
Hello MUQ you didn't get it.
I have experienced warnings not to do something that may put me in personal danger,it is what some call a sixth sense ,and it works .
I cannot use these senses to profit as some may think possible as I mentioned lotto numbers.
My mind if full of what I can do for others to alleviate the suffering of those who need help to survive in this world and right now I am working with others to provide for perpetual motion power generation devices to share with those who cannot afford such things in their lives.
God has provided me with the design in stages that eventually when it all comes together ,remote peoples will have electricity for their homes and for their irrigation pumps for their farms because that is what god wants.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#28730 Oct 4, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..The Eygptians would kill President Morsi...if he ever tried ,to re-form Islam...
The Islamic world is listening to Morsi now ,he did what none other has been able to achieve,give him time for the future will be better than the past if he is given a free reign to do what is right for all.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#28731 Oct 4, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..AND...Mohammad brought monotheism to the Pagan tribes of Arabia...thank ..Jesus
Paganism is the truest form of worship towards their god

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#28732 Oct 4, 2012
Ooooops.....then Jesus said - All flesh is grass !

Why to complain if some race follow religion so closely , without enlightenment ?
Tyr Bloodaxe wrote:
<quoted text>
Bear paw,bird nest,freshly slit snake blood,worms from pig's stomach ( tape worms?)...Chinese beat the French HOLLOW!:):):)

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#28733 Oct 4, 2012
Till humans define God , name Him, limit his power , confine him by rules.....that human race should be considered ignorant, barbarian or selfish, and far away fromm truth..........

Even MUQ is expected to agree that Mohammad's BS was to define God- by naming him, confining Him within rules , enslaving him with feelings of happyness or anger........Ooooooops whereas that entity is beyond rules, omnipresent......and so on !

The Budhdha said- Ignorance of un-knowbale is bliss !

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#28734 Oct 4, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>....Mmmmm...tape worms...they go with everything ..!!
And thank you for being nice and letting me know?:):):):)
Pak Jatt Soorma

Australia

#28735 Oct 4, 2012
jassi wrote:
<quoted text>by default pak not by talent. dey will loose in final.
Ajmal ripped u guys a new bund

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#28736 Oct 4, 2012
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Ooooops.....then Jesus said - All flesh is grass !
Why to complain if some race follow religion so closely , without enlightenment ?<quoted text>
I am truly happy that the Chinese,by eating non-halal food follows Jesus Christ faithfully!

Thanks for drawing my attention to it!:):):)

By hanging around here so much my enlightenment is growing fast!

I need a grove of Bodhi trees to shade my head now!:):)

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#28737 Oct 4, 2012
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Paganism is the truest form of worship towards their god
Paganism is fun.

Monotheism is insipid!:):)

Indian paganism has dance,drama,sculpture painting mythology rituals ever evolving belief system....and Bollywood ( with a good number of Muslim actors!) is spreading that paganism through it's movies and Indian soft power is growing.

Youtube does much more to spreading paganism,Indian variety through it's shared videos of Indian flashmobs all over the world dancing to Kolaveri di!....and huge number of clips if Indian movies with dance genres which glorify Indian paganism aka Hinduism!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#28739 Oct 4, 2012
Look at the boooorrrriinnnngggggg monotheism in saudi arabia and our dear prodigal brothers and sisters in Pakistan?

No music no dance no sculpture no painting no nothing.

If it is done-art in any form- it is a SIN!

bAAAAHHHHhhhhhhhh!!!!

And to top it all,they have an army of uniformed soldiers and an army of mullahs and an army of unwashed unlettered mobs on streets ENFORCING that "faith" which rejects almost everything that makes life livable and they actually pass "blasphemy laws" to prevent themselves from straying from it!

Wonderful material for a novel of parody and sarcasm and biting humor to STING those louts into common sense and reality!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#28740 Oct 4, 2012
The "prodigals" waste their energy their lives their very existence in being STUPID!:):)

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#28741 Oct 4, 2012
The tool kit to enforce monotheism and stupidity--- AK 47's,suicide bombers,suicide pilots who ram jet planes in sky scrapers,"blasphemy law enforcers" Imams who rape girl kids with Down's syndrome the Pakistani government which declares a day off for "love of prophet" which entices and ensures for monotheistic mobs to kill 22 among themselves and set public property on fire and MUQ's parroting b*llshit on Topix!

A colossal business seems to have appeared to keep the "prophet" word alive!

In 1947,India was ripped apart at cost of 1 million Hindu and Sikh lives to create this comic show on a grandest possible scale for the world to sneer fear and shrink away from!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dawn of Reality blacklisted / blocked 2 min bmz 2
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 4 min rainydaypeople 454,323
The Biggest Lie: Holocaust. 7 min bmz 933
Jesus Christ was a Palestinian Muslim. 19 min bmz 674
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 21 min bmz 225,871
Muhammed was a brilliant man 1 hr No Muslims here 46
false mecca history in quran 1 hr Muhammad naaz 32
More from around the web