No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ... Full Story
Pak Jatt Soorma

Australia

#28705 Oct 3, 2012
jassi wrote:
<quoted text>pak lost to india by 8 wkts. ha ha ha ha ha.
did u c dat match
So who made it to the semis ?

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#28706 Oct 3, 2012
MUQ wrote:
I just wanted to get this off my chest, I love you Harminder I want to make sensual love to your big hairy sardar d!ck every night I'm sorry we haven't always got along its just that I was a bit shy. Haji Kaji can you give me another handjob with sand paper ? shukriya
MUQ
..you've been in Saudi Arabia....TOO LONG..!!!

Las Vegas, NV

#28707 Oct 3, 2012
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, What is really required is that religous morons of all "faith's"(thousands of em) should have a normal education, not brainwashing from birth!
All religions, whatever "faith" you follow are just there to control YOU!
The Atheist. aged 81
..IT IS SIN ...THAT ENSLAVES ...not..religion .

the catholic aged 91...mind your elders ...frenchy..!!

Las Vegas, NV

#28708 Oct 3, 2012
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
What did he have against dogs ?
...GOOD QUESTION...to...fraud "Dak-original".. "MUQ".."Pak Jatt Soorma"...canines are awesome pets .....What's the deal..???

Las Vegas, NV

#28709 Oct 3, 2012
Neville Thompson wrote:
I am a tad curious as to why Muhhumud didn't know he was going to be poisoned because that is what a prophet would know.
I have prophecised events and the spoken word and actions of others so he would by rights have been able to as well.
It doesn't work with the lotto numbers though .
Did Lord Krishna know he was going to be put to death..???..Hindus..
(Jesus knew , it was his destiny..)

Las Vegas, NV

#28711 Oct 3, 2012
smamidas wrote:
1.Muhammad was a pedophile 2.Muhammad had sex with a 6 year old child Aisha 3. Muhammad had sex with his adopted son Zaid's wife and his daughter in law Zainab 4. Muhammad was a murderer 5. Muhammad beheaded 900 Jews from Banu Tribe. 6. Muhammad was a slave trader 7. Muhammad killed Maria's parents and took her as slave 8. Quaran is filled with hatered towards non Muslims. 9. Quaran discriminate against the women 10. Quaran encourge muslims to kill people who worship statues 11. Quaran allows men to marry four women at a time 12. Quaran encourage Muslims to kill the apostates. 13. Quaran allows muslims to lie the non Muslims 14. Quaran forbid muslims to trust and make non Muslim friends 15. Quaran contains the verses of Muhammad's sex life 16. Quaran discriminates against the homosexuals. 17. Muhammad hated and killed the black dogs21. Muhammad married old rich widow khadiza for money and her merchant business. 22. Muhammad learnt torah & bible in Syria on merchant tour 23. Muhammad currupt the bible by mixing indegenous arab religion and practices 24. Muhammad hated the arts and destroyed the statues sacred for indegenous arabs 25. Muhammad broke the law of four marriage of Quaran and kept slave women. 26. Muhammad asked his wives for veil as he was impotent 27. Quaran encourage husbands to beat their mature wives coz islam believes women are inferior to men 28. Muhammad thigh Aisha at 6 till she reach 9 and Islam allows child marriage 29. Muhammad hated the pigs 30. Muhammad believed that Allah converted Jews into pigs. 31. Muhammad thought Camel urine was a drink 32. Muhammad killed the husbands and parents of his widow wives 33.Islam is against the Music and pictures 34. Quaran encourage muslims to fight and kill for the cause of Islam 35. Quaran lust muslims,the sex market paradise of 72 virgins to convert and kill non Muslims . 18. Muhammad hated the donkey. 19. Quaran encourage the evil sacrifice of Cow on Eid 20. Islam is the evil religion and Muhammad was the prophet of Shaitan.
..AND...Mohammad brought monotheism to the Pagan tribes of Arabia...thank ..Jesus

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#28712 Oct 3, 2012
O ji Europe ki tou gaand hi gaand haey. Affter Spain , Greece,......France is in line of fire...soon nangapaan will be a neccessity and as much as eating frogs or smearing perfume on dirty , unbathed body in bankcrupt France.

He....he ....cheapest slts will be availbale there, one Euro for one night.....soap,wash, cndom, medcins to be paid by clients......!

O kaun si bardi baat ho gai.....mein tou abhi sey tel laga kaar baitha hoon !

Las Vegas, NV

#28714 Oct 3, 2012
HAJI KAJI wrote:
O ji Europe ki tou gaand hi gaand haey. Affter Spain , Greece,......France is in line of fire...soon nangapaan will be a neccessity and as much as eating frogs or smearing perfume on dirty , unbathed body in bankcrupt France.
He....he ....cheapest slts will be availbale there, one Euro for one night.....soap,wash, cndom, medcins to be paid by clients......!
..never..doubt the courage of the French..they, discovered ..SNAILS WERE EDIBLE...!!

Las Vegas, NV

#28715 Oct 3, 2012
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
IT will Come to them THAT way
It really will
It will be Gods Orders
))
It has been Done in 1767, 1857 and 1947
next due date is ....2037
heh heh
remember what i said...carefully
heh heh heh
(alternatively islam must reform BIG time ...and fast)
..okay...I agree...GOD bring subjugation..to those who oppose HIM...this is well documented ...

..NEVER..HAVE I SEEN , YOU SAY .."ISLAM , MUST REFORM..." ....Are you turning gay ...??..I thought we were supposed to kill them off ...???...

as.for ....2037...I must ask "Neville Thompson"...

Las Vegas, NV

#28716 Oct 3, 2012
HAJI KAJI wrote:
...."HAJI KAJI"...How did Colonial Americans drink ..rum.......w/water ..??..it sucks .it smells gross ..!!!
2)I did not find "old monk" ..but, I got some (Jamaican Rum)..and, now , I'm feeling sorry for myself .....how,??....me.!!..a beer lover ...HOW..CAN I ENJOY THIS DARK (and,too sweet) URINE..???..as an olden day fronttiers-man..?
Aryan

United States

#28717 Oct 4, 2012
Muhammad was above god. He was free to do whatever he wanted. He could keep as many wives as he wanted to keep. He was free to kill anybody who do not follow him. His allah had even given him permission to rape a captured woman. Muhammad's allah did not like non muslims. Do not follow Muhammad and allah will punish yu
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

#28718 Oct 4, 2012
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Kidwai Sahib....sir I asked u sumthing ???
I think I answered it Deedat Sahib
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

#28719 Oct 4, 2012
Some of the Millions of Benefits of Idol Worship (TARK or KUTARK? You decide) Part-12A

Stage-3 When Films are fully Matured:

87. The time is coming when our audience are mature and we will make films on sexual life of our gods. Right now we fear as to how our childish audiences might react (and feel disgusted enough and shun Idol Worship- MUQ).

88. We will show courtship (and even copulation scene- MUQ) between Shankar and Parvati, between Vishnu and Lakshami, between Brahma and SARASWATI, between Amitabh and Jaya (Oops, another Mistake- MUQ). We have our SHIELA, KATRINA AND RAKHI eager to perform as gods’ lovers and our Heroes are also anxious to do the roles of god’s.

Our “Only” worry is these cursed censor people, as to how to get U certificate for these XXX rated films. We will wait, till we can buy them or when XXX films are treated as U stuff and U stuff as XXX (Time is not far off – MUQ.

89. Our aim is also to “wean away” those “formless God” worshippers as to how much fun and frolic our idol based god provide and can their God match ours?(No He cannot- MUQ). Many of the weak minded of these idiots will then join us (why you need Idiots?– MUQ, Oh, to feed your coffers-)

90. Future is very bright for our god’s based films with advances like HD, 3D and Hologram. We feel very excited about it and how much additional wealth we will siphon off from the National Economy (and make it Non Productive- MUQ)

Stage-4 Creating new gods:

As we mentioned, thru films we can “create” new gods and make some gods go out of circulation and some stage comeback.

Sometime back we created one such female god with the name of SANTOSHI MATA, we created her thru a film of the same name. When the film was successful, she became a household name and we made many temples in her name. We started celebrating her birthday (the day of film release actually- MUQ) and made a hefty collection!!

And we have many more such gods and goddesses in our story and future marketing departments and looking for appropriate time to launch their career.

This is what makes idol and god business so exciting and demanding. We never take rest and always are on lookout for new ideas and angles to make money. Now think have those “formless God” worshippers got any New Idea in past 1400 years? They worship exactly in the same way as they were doing 1400 years back, is their any fun in their religion, stupid people if you ask me (again you started your Anti Muslim rant, what is problem with you?- MUQ)

Cartoon Films and Endless Future Opportunities:

91. To tell the truth, this was an unexpected development for us also (how come, you believe in so many miracles already -MUQ). It was like a bolt from above. We Indians were so lacking in cartoon films, that we could never see that we will catch up with Hollywood. Our drawing were so poor animation so clumsy and no special effects (like daily life of most Indians- MUQ).

92. However it was invention of Computer and Software Revolution and Computer Aided Animation that made India and Indians as World leader in animation. When we saw that, we said why not, why not cash it one and increase our consumer base (and catch them young- MUQ)

93. While west had selected animals (Micky Mouse, Donald Duck, Tom and Jerry, Woody Woodpecker, Pink Panther and others – MUQ) and insects (Spider man, Bat man, crow man, Super man (Superman is not insect- you idiot)– MUQ)… they had very inferior outlook of life and never look for perpetual type of business…

94. We went for jugular!! We straight selected our Hanuman as our carton character (may be he is actually a cartoon character, an imaginary figure- MUQ), but we made his a child and christened him as CHOTA HANUMAN. He was an instant hit with our Children. Now we know they are hooked and when grow up, they would be devout Hanuman Bhakt and cough up regularly at our temples!! What a customer base oh what a luck of genius.

MUQ

Saudi Arabia

#28720 Oct 4, 2012
Some of the Millions of Benefits of Idol Worship (TARK or KUTARK? You decide) Part-12B

95. After success of Hanuman, we will try the same model on our other gods also. We will design juvenile version of Ram, Krishna, Brahma, Vishnu, Shankar and female gods and write new stories and what fun will we have. All our children will spend after school time (school time too- MUQ) in playing with our cartoon gods (?)…. And will become permanent believers of older (Full scale models- MUQ) when they grow up.

96 And we have one more cunning idea (Devilish idea really-MUQ) behind our sleeves. We will catch children of “Formless God” people to play and enjoy our “cartoon gods”. Many will join and when they grow up, they might leave their outdated and formless religion and see what fun and freedom our “simple and easy to understand”(what an understatement- MUQ) religion gives to its followers.

M. Sci-Fi Films:

97. With Cartoon and Non Cartoon (sometime it is difficult to distinguish which is which- MUQ) god based films, and with endless gossips and angles and permutations and combinations, we are happy to know that there is no need for any other SCI-FI films for our children and youths in near future.

98. While those DUMBOS in west have to think about new idea and make so much research and spend so much money on sets and special effects to earn a “few bucks” we can earn more bucks by simply hanging casts of new cartoon and full scale model films. We earn much more quick bucks by spending so less. That is the benefit of this whole idol business, your investment and overheads are less and payback is unlimited.

99. And there is no dearth of plans and complications, with so many gods available, we can create any fun situation and multi-angles love and hate affairs that any one can think.

100. And we are sure that when west is tired of their SCI-FI idea and turn to us to loan our characters then we will make our “kill” in Foreign Exchange too and get world wide audience!!

So our future, future of our children and our children’s children is safe in hands of our gods and our idols and we have nothing to worry that at any future date, India would have a misfortune to go back to the “formless god” type on nonsense.

What you think about this Episode? Is it TARK or KUTARK?

(Contd.)

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#28721 Oct 4, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..never..doubt the courage of the French..they, discovered ..SNAILS WERE EDIBLE...!!
Bear paw,bird nest,freshly slit snake blood,worms from pig's stomach ( tape worms?)...Chinese beat the French HOLLOW!:):):)

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#28722 Oct 4, 2012
Not to mention tiger testicles!:):):)

And Pakistan-China friendship is HALAL or so says the "rules" of politics!:):))
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

#28723 Oct 4, 2012
NT wrote:
I am a tad curious as to why Muhammad didn't know he was going to be poisoned because that is what a prophet would know.

I have prophesized events and the spoken word and actions of others so he would by rights have been able to as well.

It doesn't work with the lotto numbers though .
Ans.

Our prophet was not God, he was only a prophet and a prophet knows only what God tells him.

So God did not tell the prophet that the meat was poisoned, but when he took the first bite, he was told by God that the meat was poisoned.

That is why no Muslim worships prophet Mohammad. We love him, we follow him, we respect him, we revere him, but we do not worship him.

And on the day he died, Abu Bakr his closest friend and the First Caliph of Islam announced from the pulpit "Let those who worshipped Mohammad know that Mohammad is dead and those who worship Allah should know that Allah is always living. Allah said in Quran"

"Mohammad is (nothing but) a prophet, many prophets came before him, if he dies or killed (in battle field) will you turn back?....."

That was the BEST speech in the recorded history of prophets. It saved Islamic nation from going to extremes.

All the miracles which prophet showed all the prophesies that he made, was told to him by Allah All Mighty.

Our prophet did not know who to read or write, he had no earthly teacher. Allah taught him every thing that he needed to know to carry out his prophetic duties. And we do believe that he was most knowledgeable in these matters than all other humans combined.

But he did not know every thing and we cannot say that his knowledge was in every field. But whatever he spoke from the knowledge given to him by Allah was 100 % accurate and whatever prophesies he made shall be fulfilled.

It has nothing like winning Lotto…. In Islam Lotto and all other forms of lotteries and gambling and chance games are prohibited.

Allah Knows Best and His Mercy and Blessings be to His Servant and Messenger and Seal of Prophets, Prophet Mohammad.

Las Vegas, NV

#28724 Oct 4, 2012
..."MUQ"..Is pretty entertaining today...He has his scimitars out..!!

“Free Screeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#28725 Oct 4, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..okay...I agree...GOD bring subjugation..to those who oppose HIM...this is well documented ...
..NEVER..HAVE I SEEN , YOU SAY .."ISLAM , MUST REFORM..." ....Are you turning gay ...??..I thought we were supposed to kill them off ...???...
as.for ....2037...I must ask "Neville Thompson"...
Morsi of Eygpt is the key to Islams turn around .

Las Vegas, NV

#28726 Oct 4, 2012
Tyr Bloodaxe wrote:
<quoted text>
Bear paw,bird nest,freshly slit snake blood,worms from pig's stomach ( tape worms?)...Chinese beat the French HOLLOW!:):):)
....Mmmmm...tape worms...they go with everything ..!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Question for Orthodox Muslims 13 min DrBen 10
Why is Theresa May pretending that Islam is a '... 15 min Joe 12
You muslims need to get out of the U.S.A 21 min IhateMulsims 32
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 24 min chazmo 373,494
Are moderate muslims extremists? 28 min Chiclets 2
Come to Common Terms 30 min Pasterd_NY_NY laT... 48
Turkey, frustrated with West, clings to fading ... 35 min The Anchorman 1
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr JOEL 202,602

Islam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE