Obama: Muslim Americans helped build ...

Obama: Muslim Americans helped build our nation?

There are 47 comments on the www.jihadwatch.org story from Jul 27, 2013, titled Obama: Muslim Americans helped build our nation?. In it, www.jihadwatch.org reports that:

President Obama late Thursday celebrated Ramadan with a traditional dinner in the State Dining Room, saying that throughout the nation's history, “Islam has contributed to the character of our country” ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.jihadwatch.org.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1 Jul 27, 2013
from jihadwatch:

"Have you ever heard Obama talk about Jewish or Christian or Hindu Americans helping build this nation? And how exactly have Muslims built this nation? Somehow I cannot recall their contributions to the Constitutional Convention, or the settling of the West, or the Civil War period, or any other aspect of American history, for that matter ..."

Obviously a rhetorical question.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#2 Jul 27, 2013
9/11, underwear bomber, failed NYC SUV bombing, 1993 WTC bombing, imams and leaders talking of muslims being above the law, cultural jihad, etc..

Sure they have contributed to America.

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#3 Jul 27, 2013
Naturally Wired wrote:
9/11, underwear bomber, failed NYC SUV bombing, 1993 WTC bombing, imams and leaders talking of muslims being above the law, cultural jihad, etc..
Sure they have contributed to America.
Yeah, look at all the job opportunities islam has "contributed" to Homeland Defense.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#4 Jul 27, 2013
Is Mr. President not ashamed at what he lets loose?
Kejora

Nibong Tebal, Malaysia

#5 Jul 28, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, look at all the job opportunities islam has "contributed" to Homeland Defense.
1. All Muslim Oil Goes to America to fuel american cars.
2. All High Paying Oil Jobs in Muslim Middle East go to Americans - money sent home helped pay mortgages and put food on the tables for many american families.
3. Muslims treat patients in american hospitals, design american skyscrapers, and do researches in top american universities, and on top of that Muslims also clean american toilets, pick up american garbage, and distribute newspapers to american homes.
4. I heard Muslims were among many trapped in the lower deck of sinking Titanic - and the deck was locked from the outside. For every murdered Muslim, another shame for America.
5. A Muslim helped bring the current president into power.
6. Muslims from Africa helped power American industrial revolution - for every Muslim taken as slave, yet another shame for America.
7. Sadly, Muslims have been used as target practice with every new gun put into market.
8. To Americans saying Muslims had no role in building America - shame on you.
George W bush

Chandigarh, India

#6 Jul 28, 2013
islam people helped america to how to destroy america during 9/11

they contribute how to convert forcefully chrsitian hindu sikh ,bodh into muslim

there are many other contribution
one of the big contribution is producing osama bin laden and thousands mullah

Location hidden

#7 Jul 29, 2013
Kejora wrote:
<quoted text>
2. All High Paying Oil Jobs in Muslim Middle East go to Americans - money sent home helped pay mortgages and put food on the tables for many american families.
3. Muslims treat patients in american hospitals, design american skyscrapers, and do researches in top american universities, and on top of that Muslims also clean american toilets, pick up american garbage, and distribute newspapers to american homes.
4. I heard Muslims were among many trapped in the lower deck of sinking Titanic - and the deck was locked from the outside. For every murdered Muslim, another shame for America.
6. Muslims from Africa helped power American industrial revolution - for every Muslim taken as slave, yet another shame for America.
7. Sadly, Muslims have been used as target practice with every new gun put into market.
So much chicken shit on one pile?

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#8 Jul 29, 2013
Kejora wrote:
5. A Muslim helped bring the current president into power ...
Obama's father, who abandoned him when he was just a child?
Gregory

Keswick, Canada

#9 Jul 29, 2013
*Muslims are not giving it free. Amercian pays a whoophing billions of dollars for the God given bounty.
*naturally! Every oneknows muslims are muffs. They have no brain power. So it is but naural they are forced to employ Americans.
3. Muslims treat patients in american hospitals, design american skyscrapers, and do researches in top american universities, and on top of that Muslims also clean american toilets, pick up
american garbage, and distribute newspapers to american homes.
*Muslims treating Amercin patients!!Ha ha.Muslims are lazy and live by welfare in Amercia.
* Muslims had a role in Amercia- not in 'building' but 'ruining'
-suchas September 11, and the bombings that occur every fortnight.
Kejora

Nibong Tebal, Malaysia

#10 Jul 29, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's father, who abandoned him when he was just a child?
But there was Sutero, who became guardian, without whom orphaned Obama would not have received the essential Muslim training that made him a presidential material he is.

Ever wonder why eligible Americans prefer Muslim men?
PATX

Carmel, ME

#11 Jul 29, 2013
Kejora wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Wrong, not all Mid-East oil goes to America.
2. Those oil sheiks do pretty well on those meager profits.
3. Only elements of the latter parts of post apply-i.e. toilets.
4. The Titanic was a British vessel idiot.
5. Probably true, so we owe you Muslims one payback.
6. Yeah, and Muslims are still slave trading, right?
7. Not true. The preferred Muslim Target weapon is a Hellfire Missile.
8. Seems to me Muslims are trying to tear America down, not build it it up. Look at what you Muslims did to the World Trade Towers.
Ya tore them down.

Location hidden

#13 Jul 29, 2013
Kejora wrote:
Ever wonder why eligible Americans prefer Muslim men?
Academically-challenged Americans?

Neither in my German-American family, nor in my Japanese-American and Chinese-American families are any Muslim men welcome as suitors.

Just yesterday in Wiesbaden, it showed what awaits stupid German girls if they enter into relationships with Muslim men:

A young woman was rolled over eight (8) times by her former boyfriend because she refused to return to him. Shocked people noted down his license plate number, and he was arrested that same evening in a hospital where he sought "refuge"!

May they put him in prison and throw away the keys.

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#14 Jul 29, 2013
Kejora wrote:
<quoted text>
But there was Sutero, who became guardian ...
President Barrack Hussein Sutero?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#15 Jul 29, 2013
"President Obama late Thursday celebrated Ramadan with a traditional dinner in the State Dining Room, saying that throughout the nation's history,“Islam has contributed to the character of our country”...

It has done nothing of the sort. It is a blemish on our nation.
Jizzes crises

Kansas City, MO

#16 Jul 29, 2013
Faith wrote:
"President Obama saying Islam has contributed to the character of our country”...
It has done nothing of the sort.
It is a blemish on our nation.
Well, it's here to stay and you'll have to get over it.
lulz

Laurinburg, NC

#17 Jul 29, 2013
well there was small things like a muslim nation being the first to recognize america as a country among other things to anyone who actually passed american history.
Lakshmi

Germany

#18 Jul 29, 2013
Marie-Luise_J wrote:
<quoted text>
Academically-challenged Americans?
Neither in my German-American family, nor in my Japanese-American and Chinese-American families are any Muslim men welcome as suitors.
Just yesterday in Wiesbaden, it showed what awaits stupid German girls if they enter into relationships with Muslim men:
A young woman was rolled over eight (8) times by her former boyfriend because she refused to return to him. Shocked people noted down his license plate number, and he was arrested that same evening in a hospital where he sought "refuge"!
May they put him in prison and throw away the keys.
I did have sex with a muslim in my young years.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#19 Jul 29, 2013
Jizzes crises wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it's here to stay and you'll have to get over it.
No I won't. They should remain ever more isolated, persecuted, ridiculed and discriminated against. They are not like us and they don't belong among us.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#20 Jul 29, 2013
lulz wrote:
well there was small things like a muslim nation being the first to recognize america as a country among other things to anyone who actually passed american history.
Yes, and then there was big things....like muslims flying our airplanes into our builds, setting off bombs in Boston, shooting innocent people in Texas.......all in the name of their satanic, bullsht "religion". Fck 'em.
lulz

Laurinburg, NC

#21 Jul 29, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, and then there was big things....like muslims flying our airplanes into our builds, setting off bombs in Boston, shooting innocent people in Texas.......all in the name of their satanic, bullsht "religion". Fck 'em.
and i can name quite a few religions and civilizations that have done some bad things too. all the way from wounded knee to death camps in germany to the crusades all the way to the very questionable acts of america supporting dictatorships that kill hundreds of people and shipping there prisoners there so they can torture them with no worry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 6 min chazmo 514,320
Facebook admits: governments exploited us to sp... 2 hr Islam forum laugh... 2
Not in my name ! 2 hr J_a_n 36
Islam will prevail in America 2 hr J_a_n 48
Jay - The mentally ill troll of this forum 2 hr Islam forum laugh... 67
The Regina guy is incontinent 4 hr Student 9
Muslim Females Are Like Bald Men 6 hr Straight Forward 1
More from around the web