Taliban Denies Role in Boston Bombing

Taliban Denies Role in Boston Bombing

There are 5 comments on the www.newser.com story from Apr 16, 2013, titled Taliban Denies Role in Boston Bombing. In it, www.newser.com reports that:

As investigators hunted for clues in the Boston Marathon bombing, the Pakistani Taliban denied involvement, CNN reports. "Wherever we find Americans we will kill them, but we don't have any connection with the Boston explosion," said a spokesman for the group, which claimed responsibility for the attempted Times Square bombing in 2010 ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.newser.com.

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#4 Apr 16, 2013
from newser:

"As investigators hunted for clues in the Boston Marathon bombing, the Pakistani Taliban denied involvement, CNN reports.

"'Wherever we find Americans we will kill them, but we don't have any connection with the Boston explosion,' said a spokesman for the group ..."

How can anyone NOT find Americans at the Boston Marathon on Patriot's Day?
Brad Paisley

Weesp, Netherlands

#5 Apr 16, 2013
Hey fanatic chrizzie retard how many threads with the same title are you gonna make, imbecile?

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#6 Apr 16, 2013
Brad Paisley wrote:
Hey fanatic chrizzie retard how many threads with the same title are you gonna make, imbecile?
Hey fanatic Muzzie scum or retarded Muzzie sympathizer- what's it to you, imbecile?
THOMAS W FONTAINE

United States

#7 Apr 16, 2013
Brad Paisley wrote:
What turned you, a defective Jew at heart, so against people? You must have had a terrible childhood-maybe you were raised by a pedophile father like I was.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#8 Apr 18, 2013
We are killing them, thankfully.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr Faith 515,798
All Khans posts are lies or nonsense 2 hr Muslims love lying 1
Fasting and blasting 2 hr Goats get alfalfa 1
Manchester massacre _ who cares? 3 hr Khan the fool 63
Best example of low IQ muslim 5 hr Mohammed was low IQ 12
People who turn to Islam find happiness 5 hr Rabbeen is screwed 33
God Bless Israel! 6 hr Jasonville 1
More from around the web