Man Assaults Muslim Woman as Revenge ...

Man Assaults Muslim Woman as Revenge for Boston Bombing

Posted in the Islam Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#1 Apr 21, 2013
And a Bangladeshi man beaten up in NYC

8 hrs ago by Mary Noble
Senior Editor
t

"On Wednesday Heba Abolaban was harassed and intimidated by a man who blamed her for the Boston bombings. She was wearing a hijab, the Muslim headscarf, and pushing a stroller with her 9-month-old baby daughter.

"He was screaming 'F___ you Muslims! You are terrorists! I hate you! You are involved in the Boston explosions! F___ you!'" said Abolaban, who is a 26-year-old medical doctor from Syria.

"I was so afraid he might hurt my baby," she told the Boston Globe.

She reported the incident to the Malden police. "They were there within two minutes. They were so kind. They were so helpful," she told the Globe."
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/5698-muslim...
Jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#2 Apr 21, 2013
a
HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!
American girl

Windsor Locks, CT

#3 Apr 21, 2013
Sarah ___ wrote:
8 hrs ago by Mary Noble
Senior Editor
t
"On Wednesday Heba Abolaban was harassed and intimidated by a man who blamed her for the Boston bombings. She was wearing a hijab, the Muslim headscarf, and pushing a stroller with her 9-month-old baby daughter.
"He was screaming 'F___ you Muslims! You are terrorists! I hate you! You are involved in the Boston explosions! F___ you!'" said Abolaban, who is a 26-year-old medical doctor from Syria.
She reported the incident to the Malden police. "They were there within two minutes. They were so kind. They were so helpful," she told the Globe."
If she didn't dress like she was living in the middle east, she wouldn't have had a problem. Wearing an hijab only draws attention to a woman here. Wearing clothing that draws attention can hardly be considered modest - so what kind of muslim is she?

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#4 Apr 21, 2013
Most of these reports of hate crimes against muslims turn out to be hoaxes committed by the muslim.

Location hidden

#5 Apr 21, 2013
Fake Hate Crimes: An Islamist Weapon

August 24, 2010 By Ryan Mauro

http://frontpagemag.com/2010/ryan-mauro/fake-...

As Daniel Pipes has documented for years, Islamist organizations in the West are quick to label crimes as anti-Muslim hate crimes as part of their effort to make Muslims feel under attack and to paint themselves as Muslims’ protectors. For example, immediately following the Fort Hood shooting, CAIR asked Muslims to respond by donating to it.“We need financial help to meet these crises and push back against those who seek to score political points off the Muslim community in the wake of the Fort Hood tragedy,” the fundraising pitch read. To no one’s surprise, an anti-Muslim backlash did not ensue.

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#7 Apr 21, 2013
Sarah ___ wrote:
8 hrs ago by Mary Noble
Senior Editor
t
muslims are terrorists Mr. Sarah. And put a burka on that avatar of yours before your allah flogs you!
American girl

Windsor Locks, CT

#8 Apr 21, 2013
Ravenclaw wrote:
Most of these reports of hate crimes against muslims turn out to be hoaxes committed by the muslim.
True, remember the woman who was punched in the head in Britain? Posted by egypt boy, I think. Turns out the attacker was a fellow muslim.

Location hidden

#9 Apr 21, 2013
American girl wrote:
<quoted text>True, remember the woman who was punched in the head in Britain? Posted by egypt boy, I think. Turns out the attacker was a fellow muslim.
I recall that, didn't he knock her teeth out? It was brutal, caught on camera too. There have been dozens of these cases. Here is another thread on the topic.

Staged "Hate Crimes"

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TIJ...

“Tell it as it is.”

Since: Jun 12

Australia

#10 Apr 21, 2013
Sarah ___ wrote:
8 hrs ago by Mary Noble
Senior Editor
t
And of course there will be anti-western riots over this.
Or am I overly cynical?
Mujahid

Dallas, TX

#11 Apr 21, 2013
Sarah ___ wrote:
8 hrs ago by Mary Noble
Senior Editor
t
I condemn all forms of senseless terrorism. In all such cases of harrasments, the Police should immediately be informed.
Not all Americans are sick people. The Jewish controlled media in this country will blow the Boston bombing out of proportion with the hideous intent of severe and harsh backlash against Muslims living in America. When Congress woman Gifford and 18 others were shot dead in Tucson, Arizona, they did not call that a Jewish atrocity.

The Boston bombing has nothing to do with Islamic teachings. Islam does not teach such violence.
Americans have been murdering Americans for decades, because they have no control over anger. They resolve their anger by using guns and bombs. Look what happened recently in Tucson, Colorado and Newton. Why do you not call that a Christian or Jewish atrocity?

Two wrongs do not make a right.
The Chechans have been fighting against the Russians for freedom for a longtime. They should have nothing against America.
American girl

Windsor Locks, CT

#12 Apr 21, 2013
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
I recall that, didn't he knock her teeth out? It was brutal, caught on camera too. There have been dozens of these cases. Here is another thread on the topic.
Staged "Hate Crimes"
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TIJ...
Thanks for the link - doesn't surprise me.
Mujahid

Dallas, TX

#13 Apr 21, 2013
Sarah ___ wrote:
8 hrs ago by Mary Noble
Senior Editor
t
The American Muslims living in this country as law abiding ciizens should not feel intimidated at all by any physical threats from any neurotic hatemonger and if their lives are in any declared danger, they should first seek the help of the law enfircement agencies and can also use "any other option" to protect their lives and properties.

Franciscus

Jacksonville, FL

#14 Apr 21, 2013
Sarah ___ wrote:
8 hrs ago by Mary Noble
Senior Editor
t
Muslims in the US should consider getting a permit for carrying a concealed weapon in order to be able to protect themselves from hate crimes, which are increasing.

These guys are so crazy they even attacked some Sikhs in the wake of 9/11, taking them to be Muslims !!!

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#15 Apr 21, 2013
Ravenclaw wrote:
what proof have you got mr. liar?
george whyte

Alford, UK

#16 Apr 21, 2013
This always happens: every time there is a jihad terror attack or foiled plot, the mainstream media fills up with stories about Muslims worrying about a "backlash." The "backlash" never materializes. In reality, the stream of stories about fears of "backlash" are designed to deflect attention away from the jihad attack and onto Muslims as victims, who as victims ought to be exempt from scrutiny and accountability (even though no U.S. mosque or Islamic school has any program designed to teach against the al-Qaeda version of Islam that they ostensibly reject). In reality, as David J. Rusin noted in National Review last January, "a detailed analysis of FBI statistics covering ten full calendar years since the 9/11 terrorist attacks reveals that, on a per capita basis, American Muslims, contrary to spin, have been subjected to hate crimes less often than other prominent minorities. From 2002 to 2011, Muslims are estimated to have suffered hate crimes at a frequency of 6.0 incidents per 100,000 per year – 10 percent lower than blacks (6.7), 48 percent lower than homosexuals and bisexuals (11.5), and 59 percent lower than Jews (14.8). Americans should keep these numbers in mind whenever Islamists attempt to silence critics by invoking Muslim victimhood."
george whyte

Alford, UK

#17 Apr 21, 2013
It’s called ‘Perpetual Muslim Victim Syndrome’

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2013/04/18/its-...
Max

Montréal, Canada

#18 Apr 21, 2013
If I was an American brought up with crappy schools and watched CNN and Fox News constantly I would have done the same thing to that poor Muslim couple.
Mujahid

Dallas, TX

#19 Apr 21, 2013
Sarah ___ wrote:
<quoted text>what proof have you got mr. liar?
Muslims in America are being wrongly treated as enemies of America based on an organized hate campaign of the Zionist, Hindu and Christian gang of hatemongers.
Several mosques have been vandalized all over the country, and many Muslims are being discriminated and singled out. They have been discriminated for jobs and other opportunities.
There are living proofs and witnesses to these atrocities.

But, I urge all the Muslims living in America to follow the rules and laws of the country, and pay your due taxes regularly. Please show good moral values to the Non-Muslims and be cautious, kind, honest and friendly to others .
Please provide the best education to your children. That is very important.
Be a member of CAIR and know who is your Senator and Congressman.
American girl

Windsor Locks, CT

#20 Apr 21, 2013
Max wrote:
If I was an American brought up with crappy schools and watched CNN and Fox News constantly I would have done the same thing to that poor Muslim couple.
What couple?

Location hidden

#21 Apr 21, 2013
Sarah ___ wrote:
<quoted text>what proof have you got mr. liar?
Are you blind mr sarah? I posted the proof already.

Maybe you would like to explain to everyone what you meant when you said that you want to die as a martyr - ie, a murdering terrorist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 17 min Faith 517,801
Jihad means Peace. (Jul '13) 30 min Khan 89
Trans-gendered American soldiers. 2 hr Khan 1
News Israel to remove contentious metal detectors 3 hr Karim 9
Rising crime rate in America 3 hr Karim 15
Islam is not a "RELIGION" 4 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 24
EX 34:14-Yahweh NEVER Changed His name to"allah... 4 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 9
More from around the web