who was the first muslim of sub conti...

who was the first muslim of sub continent and why he embracced islam

Posted in the Islam Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
rabia

Pakistan

#1 Mar 8, 2011
Raja of state of malabar was the first muslim of sub continent and he embraced islam 1400 years ago after the miracle of SHAQQI UL QAMAR(division of moon into two),it's the miracle performed by OUR BELOVED PROPHER HAZRAT MUHAMMAD MUSTAFA MUJTABA SAWW.Raja asked his hindu religious people and they told him that there's PROPHET SAWW in ARAB who's having the rightious teachings and HE'S SAWW the final PROPHET SAWW of ALLAH TA'ALA.at that time he was converted to muslim and the very next day he sent his son and 200 people of his army on the journey of MADINA MUNAWWARA with many gifts.when that deligation arrived at MADINA MUNAWWARA muslims wellcomed them and blessed them with great respect.that deligation also embraced ISLAM and started living there.after many years they came back home started preaching ISLAM.
Dharma bhai

Delhi, India

#2 Mar 8, 2011
No one is first Muslim of Subcontinent(India,porkistan,b angladesh) but Arab,turk,tatar,mongol invaders attacked Subcontinent from Peshawar after they destroyed the Persian and Pashtoon kingdoms ,they were lead by Cowboy Muhammad Ghori(proctector of cows) whose ancesters were britaly murdered and raped in Afghanistan(Kandhar,ghajni) after he become muslim ,he became a demon and ruined the culture of present day India,Pakistan,Bangladesh ..Kabul was the headquaters of Mongols at that time from where they enter subcontinent theough Peshawar through Hindu Kush mountains(hindu killer mountains)

Great hindu kingdom of Ghandhara(kandhar) was already ruined by arab,turk rapists then they destroyed Persian and Indian culture to great extent ,When Prithiviraj Chauhan was captured by Mongols .he was persecuted in kandhar ,after he forgave mongols in latest war then they attacked him from behind.

Sind war brutaly persecuted by mongols ,they ethnically cleanese the whole breed through rapes ,murders and apply sharia taxes on peoples,Present day pakistani North west frontier provinces used to be quite a great kingdom once before muslims completely destroyed Arya Dharma(religion of nobles).
Dharma bhai

Delhi, India

#3 Mar 8, 2011
Moon cannot bedivided into two parts ,even a street babas in india does such magics ....its a magic and nothing else ...arab people in those days were illitrate and they fall for pedophile baba like muhammad ,muhammad was the baba of kaliyuga ..muhammad played illusions and its a black magic and nothing else...even till now Muslims captures Jinns(bad spirits ) in bottles in dargah's ,its a black magic from Tantra Mantra from Vedas ,Islam is just a small part of Vedic religion.
MalabarFTW

Ernakulam, India

#4 Mar 8, 2011
rabia wrote:
Raja of state of malabar was the first muslim of sub continent and he embraced islam 1400 years ago after the miracle of SHAQQI UL QAMAR(division of moon into two),it's the miracle performed by OUR BELOVED PROPHER HAZRAT MUHAMMAD MUSTAFA MUJTABA SAWW.Raja asked his hindu religious people and they told him that there's PROPHET SAWW in ARAB who's having the rightious teachings and HE'S SAWW the final PROPHET SAWW of ALLAH TA'ALA.at that time he was converted to muslim and the very next day he sent his son and 200 people of his army on the journey of MADINA MUNAWWARA with many gifts.when that deligation arrived at MADINA MUNAWWARA muslims wellcomed them and blessed them with great respect.that deligation also embraced ISLAM and started living there.after many years they came back home started preaching ISLAM.
What a wonderful storyy! If only it were true. Sadly, it isn't.

I come from the state of Kerala, encompassing 'Malabar'.I actually hail from Kodungalloor, where the supposed Mosque built by him exists. So listen to the truth , which follows.

Islam was definitely brought to Kerala during the first few Muslim centuries, but definitely not to Cheraman Perumal, the supposed muslim convert. After the death of this king, the Kerala kingdom descended into chaos, only to later re emerge as three distinct Kingdoms. Stories were made up of this king diving his land among his nephews and leaving for some far off place, to gain popular support for these new kings. Muslims, obviously most skilled in fabrication of fantastic tales, began to propogate a lie that the place was Mecca and that he had converted to Islam!

Muslim and European travelers before the middle ages do not refer to the conversion at all. The story came into focus only during this period. Even Al Biruni, the most famous of traveler, who gave popularity to the very name Malabar, fails to mention this 'conversion'!

Moreover, archaeologists recently has proven that the supposed 'Cheraman' mosque was built in the 12th century rather than the 7th century when Muhammad lived!

This news was given prominence in Malayalam newspapers, thus destroying the credibility of this fake tale for once and for all
Dharma bhai

Delhi, India

#5 Mar 8, 2011
Yes ,12th century ..Arabs used to do trade through ships in coastal state of kerala so they raped local womens there are create a new breed called indian muslims .Muhammad had the intentions of capturing Indian Subcontinent in his narration in hadiths.
MalabarFTW

Ernakulam, India

#6 Mar 8, 2011
@ Rabia
You must be knowing why Muslims created this story of royal conversion : to encourage others to convert as well. As long as the world is not Muslim, no muslim finds comfort in his religion. Because of the nagging doubt that..all this hate of non muslims, all this violence, all this bullsh*t beliefs...what if they are wrong after all??...

Okay, now here's the story of Islam in Kerala , as I know it. My state boasts of nearly 100 percent literacy, but still most of the Non muslims aren't actually taught the tales of how Islam has behaved in our beloved land.

The authorities believe, if they were, communal harmony would be destroyed.

To find the truth, people have to delve deep into history.

Malabar is probably one of the few places in the world were Islam has 'come' peacefully. I emphasize 'come' because, ofcourse, Islam has not been peaceful even amidst my peace loving people.

Islam came through traders and intermarriage to arabs along the coast. Before becoming arabicised and properly islamicized, they were just like any other Keralites. Good, and loyal to the homeland. Infact the navies of our old royal kingdoms benefited greatly from these nationalist muslims of yore.

But after some centuries, during the colonial period, by which ofcourse, the Islam religion had completely sunken in, the 'real Muslims' were born. Just like how the glorious Persian empire descended into chaos, a part of my people has been lost, to this intolerant and evil cult.

Soon, riots and mass murders and conversions have followed.
In 1920, after the distant Turkey abolished Caliphate, concocting fake stories of discrimination by the Landlords, Muslims rioted on a large scale.
They roamed the countryside forcibly converting the poor hapless villagers who had /NO DISTANT PART/ in this abolishment, and killing those who resisted. Rapes and plunders occured ofcourse.

The sad thing is, the whole incident has been whitewashed by the historians to be a part of 'Khalifate movement' and thus the Indian Independence movement and those who are bold to highlight the fanaticism of the Muslims are ignored.

The bloodthirsty Muslim leader who spearheaded this rebellion is now branded a hero by the Kerala Muslims. What a big joke.

I only pray my fellow people read and understand history as it is.
MalabarFTW

Ernakulam, India

#7 Mar 8, 2011
This is about Kerala alone. I don't have to tell you what Islam has done to the whole Sub continent, home to one of the oldest and most glorious civilizations..

Because of Islam, millions had been killed, have been killed, are being killed..

Because of Islam, there are three new countries on the world Map.

Funny thing is.. Even after the Muslims got their 'supposed homeland'...they still had to go and split that country as well??

That is karma. God speaks through history.
rabia

Karachi, Pakistan

#8 Mar 8, 2011
MalabarFTW wrote:
This is about Kerala alone. I don't have to tell you what Islam has done to the whole Sub continent, home to one of the oldest and most glorious civilizations..
Because of Islam, millions had been killed, have been killed, are being killed..
Because of Islam, there are three new countries on the world Map.
Funny thing is.. Even after the Muslims got their 'supposed homeland'...they still had to go and split that country as well??
That is karma. God speaks through history.
i think your own creation ajmal kasab is still in your dirty minds.
Dharma bhai

Delhi, India

#10 Mar 8, 2011
Ajmal kasab took the blessings of his parents when he was in terrorist training camp,sick of it now

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#11 Mar 9, 2011
Dharma bhai wrote:
Ajmal kasab took the blessings of his parents when he was in terrorist training camp,sick of it now
No he didn't. His parents had no freaking idea.
Dharma bhai

Delhi, India

#12 Mar 9, 2011
cairene wrote:
<quoted text>
No he didn't. His parents had no freaking idea.
He had his terrorist training in Mugeffernagar ,capital of pakistani captured J&k ,he comes from a family having 10 to 12 brothers and sisters and his parents were poor to feed them ,His parents bless him when he was leaving from home ,He showed his fighting skills ti Villagers of Faridkot village ....Media have got this from local villagers ...you can't hide the truth .

Pakistanis believes in killing us indians as act of heaven ..72 virgins and 300 naked boyz ...lol

Stop defending porkies or leave your porki malay chinki dirty bf
rabia

Pakistan

#13 Mar 9, 2011
Dharma bhai wrote:
<quoted text>
He had his terrorist training in Mugeffernagar ,capital of pakistani captured J&k ,he comes from a family having 10 to 12 brothers and sisters and his parents were poor to feed them ,His parents bless him when he was leaving from home ,He showed his fighting skills ti Villagers of Faridkot village ....Media have got this from local villagers ...you can't hide the truth .
Pakistanis believes in killing us indians as act of heaven ..72 virgins and 300 naked boyz ...lol
Stop defending porkies or leave your porki malay chinki dirty bf
oh u have alot of knoeledge.bravo.'mugefernagar' which city is this and it's not captital of .azad kashmir muzafarabad is azad kashmir's capital.that media group doesn't have any respect in PAKISTAN.there r 3 faridkots in PAKISTAN.which faridkot..........
rabia

Pakistan

#14 Mar 9, 2011
knowledge,capital
Dharma bhai

Chennai, India

#16 Mar 9, 2011
Rabia said:
oh u have alot of knoeledge

what is knoeledge ...hahahahaha lol its pakistani madarshah speaking ahah lol
LRen

Ernakulam, India

#17 Mar 9, 2011
cairene wrote:
<quoted text>
No he didn't. His parents had no freaking idea.
Initial news reports did say that his mother was aware he was upto no good.They said that ,according to a 'tradition' amongst Pakistani Terrorists, they usually went to their Mother and sought blessing before any operation, especially if death was a possibility.

When this guy went to his mother for the same, apparently she asked him not to do anything 'foolish'. She was probably aware he was a terrorist and wanted to dissuade him from doing anything.

Ofcourse, this is what I remember from the News of '08. Google it.
LRen

Ernakulam, India

#18 Mar 9, 2011
rabia wrote:
<quoted text>i think your own creation ajmal kasab is still in your dirty minds.
Wish I had an informed discussion with you...But you chose to sling the usual conspiracy crap from Pakland.

Adios
rabia

Sialkot, Pakistan

#19 Mar 9, 2011
Dharma bhai wrote:
Rabia said:
oh u have alot of knoeledge
what is knoeledge ...hahahahaha lol its pakistani madarshah speaking ahah lol
I WROTE 'KNOWLEDGE'.if u r blind then i can't do anything.bukwas ghatiya manhoos bharat.
rabia

Sialkot, Pakistan

#20 Mar 9, 2011
LRen wrote:
<quoted text>
Wish I had an informed discussion with you...But you chose to sling the usual conspiracy crap from Pakland.
Adios
chalu doru!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#21 Mar 9, 2011
rabia wrote:
<quoted text>I WROTE 'KNOWLEDGE'.if u r blind then i can't do anything.bukwas ghatiya manhoos bharat.
ulta chor kotwal ko dante ...abe apni post check ker ,tumeh sirf galiya deni atti hai ...you can only do such childish abuses cos your parents teach you to hate your mother nation "Bharat"

Bharat is not only India ,but Bharat means India,pakistan,bangladesh Bharat is incompplete without our land in pakistan....gilgitbaltitstan,p unjab ,sindh,balochistan and north west frontier province..its all ours

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#22 Mar 9, 2011
Hindustan ko gali mat de murakh ..sare jahan se acha hindustan hamara hum bulbule hain iske ah gulsitan hamara ....yeh gana tere baap dada gaya karte the ...tujme agar thodi c bhi akal hai toh islam ko judge kar ...me janta hun ki islam ko judge karna islam k khilaf hai ............lakin koshish toh kar

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam will re-unite the world. 23 min Croak already 4
Naz Shah the Labour racist 30 min Brexit 1
News Indonesia savored its ties to Obama. Now it pre... 35 min Marie-Luise_J 1
News 'Respect for your country is an important part ... 35 min Don 28
News Pakistan honours Ahmadiyya Nobel laureate Abdus... 41 min Marie-Luise_J 1
Turks hate muslim refugees 51 min Brexit 1
Muslim enforcer jailed 56 min Brexit 1
The final victory belongs to Islam. (Dec '14) 2 hr Jesus Is 53
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 5 hr tsou re lackey 503,186
More from around the web