Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Conservapedia

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Comments (Page 617)

Showing posts 12,321 - 12,340 of12,668
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Mahmood

Markham, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..You may be unfamiliar with "american" history ...but, yes we flirted with sexual liberation ..and , it was anything but ..
S.T.D.s and drug addiction ran rampant , our mental institutions were quickly filled ..yep, turns out powerful psychotropic drugs , aren't really recreational ...
If you don't believe promiscuity is deadly , visit an orphanage in S. or Central Africa ..
Or consider the horror of children caught in the sex trade ; to feed the appetites of our lust , and perversions ..
The Bible is not puritanical , it merely asserts your body is a temple ..
You can least afford to talk about stds and promiscuity when the Catholic priests in Africa are asking people not to use condoms not forgetting the child abuse they engage in.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

number four wrote:
<quoted text>I appreciate your apology ...
OH ...don't start with the "1000's" ...look , there are over a thousand stars , but I could only name 15 or so ..
there are over a thousand christian names ; I probably could name 300..
Well , it's obvious you know next to nothing bout' the Bible ..
It asks Men and Women , to submit to one another ..
and, warns of the peril of a quarrelsome wife ..if , women were considered property , why tell men to avoid taking a nagging woman as a wife ..?
Where, exactly, does your hideous bible ask men to ... submit.. to women?

Seriously-- I'd love to read that.

(but we both know you are lying, and you cannot)

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
You can least afford to talk about stds and promiscuity when the Catholic priests in Africa are asking people not to use condoms not forgetting the child abuse they engage in.
..I'LL KILL YOU ..YOU ...YOU !...soulless ..CANADIAN ...!!!

nah..I'm just joshing ....I actually "see" Pope John's point ..

condoms assert and celebrate ; promiscuity ....

..sexuality , like any urge ( eating , sleeping ,talking )..should never run buck wild ..

Are not free condoms , for all and any , the very same as saying free beer or free candy ..?

All of us will abuse "it" ...ergo...S.T.D.s will never abate ...as, we will all believe the latex will protect us ...

NEVER WILL I FORGET ..WHAT PRIESTS , DID TO CHILDREN ..

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Where, exactly, does your hideous bible ask men to ... submit.. to women?
Seriously-- I'd love to read that.
(but we both know you are lying, and you cannot)
phhfftt..I could literally name "thousands of of places ".....but, it's not my job to educate your dumb butt ....

...truthfully , just one ...Ephesians 5:21 ...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

number four wrote:
<quoted text>phhfftt..I could literally name "thousands of of places ".....but, it's not my job to educate your dumb butt ....
...truthfully , just one ...Ephesians 5:21 ...
Let's look at Ephesians 5:22, shall we? It contradicts your snippet quite nicely-- proving once again, the bible thinks women are property.

Ephesians 5:22 (KJV)
Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Look , I merely report the facts , no matter how painful or embarrassing ..
Even medical science will agree ; that you do indeed ,lack a penis ..
Time to accept reality ..okay , sweetie ..?
You do persist in being "everyone", then? Including "medical science"? Do you assume that possessing a penis limits a poster in some fashion?
What is true for you, would not be true for all of those who are actually "everyone".

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
...Is it unfair ..??..That the media only attacked the Prelates and not the psychoanalysis's and psychologist's ..WHO GAVE , these pedophiles a clean bill of health ...??

The Bishops merely believed , what the very best of medical science ( at the time ) had assured them of ........that , pedophilia could be cured ..

In fact there was one Bishop who exclaimed , that these priests should be left on a deserted Island ...!..as , the recidivism rates were practically 100%..

How come you people only wish to see the Bishops punished and not the Doctors who proved to be little more than Quacks ...

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Let's look at Ephesians 5:22, shall we? It contradicts your snippet quite nicely-- proving once again, the bible thinks women are property.
Ephesians 5:22 (KJV)
Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
..Yes , this is in Bible and militant feminists hate it ..

But , it is imploring women , to allow husbands to lead ...you, can't have more than one captain on a ship ; marriage is already hard enough ..

And , it shows to women , that husband better f**king be top notch ..as , he is being compared to Christ on what you should expect from him ..

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Yes , this is in Bible and militant feminists hate it ..
But , it is imploring women , to allow husbands to lead ...you, can't have more than one captain on a ship ; marriage is already hard enough ..
Bullshyt. Who says there must be a "captain"? Why not an equal partnership instead?

Why does one person *always* have to be the role of the slave, with the ugly bible?
number four wrote:
And , it shows to women , that husband better f**king be top notch ..as , he is being compared to Christ on what you should expect from him ..
Again, with the master/slave shyt.

Your bible is evil.
Mahmood

Markham, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Is it unfair ..??..That the media only attacked the Prelates and not the psychoanalysis's and psychologist's ..WHO GAVE , these pedophiles a clean bill of health ...??
The Bishops merely believed , what the very best of medical science ( at the time ) had assured them of ........that , pedophilia could be cured ..
In fact there was one Bishop who exclaimed , that these priests should be left on a deserted Island ...!..as , the recidivism rates were practically 100%..
How come you people only wish to see the Bishops punished and not the Doctors who proved to be little more than Quacks ...
None of those priests who abused kids for years are in jail. They have either left the church or transferred somewhere else. Nuns are no better. Ever heard of the Magdelene Laundry? Women left to suffer and die at the hands of these nuns simply for having a baby out of wedlock.....this is what religion does to people, it f*cks up the mind.

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Bullshyt. Who says there must be a "captain"? Why not an equal partnership instead?
Why does one person *always* have to be the role of the slave, with the ugly bible?
<quoted text>
Again, with the master/slave shyt.
Your bible is evil.
...oh ...Aren't you just adorable ...you , and your child like wonder "Bob of Quantum-Faith" ....I almost hate to burst your bubble , but the bonds of matrimony ; don't actually create a "hive mind " ...

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
None of those priests who abused kids for years are in jail. They have either left the church or transferred somewhere else. Nuns are no better. Ever heard of the Magdelene Laundry? Women left to suffer and die at the hands of these nuns simply for having a baby out of wedlock.....this is what religion does to people, it f*cks up the mind.
..Alas , is very difficult to convict men for the crimes they committed 3 or 4 decades ago ; but you are incorrect there "are" priests in prison ..

Ha Ha " magdelene laundry " ...You believe fiction , thousands " thousands" ..of , women went thru those facilities ...yet , the story of one journalist ...is , what you purport as gospel ..

What happened to your much vaunted ; rationality and skepticism .....Atheism "it" appears is the belief that fucks up minds ...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

number four wrote:
<quoted text>...oh ...Aren't you just adorable ...you , and your child like wonder "Bob of Quantum-Faith" ....I almost hate to burst your bubble , but the bonds of matrimony ; don't actually create a "hive mind " ...
Only a brain-dead moron would somehow go from "partners" to ... "hive mind".

Wow.

You are so very sick-- and a poster child for **not** being a Genuine Christhole™...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Alas , is very difficult to convict men for the crimes they committed 3 or 4 decades ago ; but you are incorrect there "are" priests in prison ..
Ha Ha " magdelene laundry " ...You believe fiction , thousands " thousands" ..of , women went thru those facilities ...yet , the story of one journalist ...is , what you purport as gospel ..
What happened to your much vaunted ; rationality and skepticism .....Atheism "it" appears is the belief that fucks up minds ...
A couple of prison-priests does not cut it.

There were thousands of events perpetuated by hundreds (or more) of pedophile-priests.

They should have **all** been incarcerated, and never-ever allowed to be near kids again, so long as they are alive.

**that** would be a good beginning.
Jim

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

number four wrote:
<quoted text>
Time to accept reality ..okay , sweetie ..?
Does that mean you accept evolution now?

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that mean you accept evolution now?
..I hold.. God created the Universe ..as , for your sacrosanct "evolution" .....this , appears to change ....with every new anthropological find ...

At first , there was only one hominid species , and then there were thousands , and now we're back to one species , but with thousands of variations ...???

You wanna try and take a stab at actually describing , what an evolutionist actually believes ....??...when , it comes to anthropology ..?

..or...are you frightened , that whatever you post ; will only be debunked with the next bone fragment discovered ...???

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
A couple of prison-priests does not cut it.
There were thousands of events perpetuated by hundreds (or more) of pedophile-priests.
They should have **all** been incarcerated, and never-ever allowed to be near kids again, so long as they are alive.
**that** would be a good beginning.
..You're kinda the fire and brimstone kinda guy ...

Wow

You **are** the poster child ; of a genuine christhole ...
Jim

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..I hold.. God created the Universe ..as , for your sacrosanct "evolution" .....this , appears to change ....with every new anthropological find ...
At first , there was only one hominid species , and then there were thousands , and now we're back to one species , but with thousands of variations ...???
You wanna try and take a stab at actually describing , what an evolutionist actually believes ....??...when , it comes to anthropology ..?
..or...are you frightened , that whatever you post ; will only be debunked with the next bone fragment discovered ...???
All the Christian sock puppets have joined the party today.
Jim

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

number four wrote:
<quoted text>
Denying evolution is sort of like denying gravity. You can try, but it will catch up with you when you test it.
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Alas , is very difficult to convict men for the crimes they committed 3 or 4 decades ago ; but you are incorrect there "are" priests in prison ..
You are absolutely disgusting. Nuns were using these girls as slave labour. The abuses are well documented, surviours have lived to tell it, and no one has denied it. The laundry was eventually shut down. Same thing happened in Canada at the Mount Cashel Orphanage where priests were buggering little boys. There was a full blown judicial inquiry & facts were presented right in the media.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,321 - 12,340 of12,668
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

69 Users are viewing the Islam Forum right now

Search the Islam Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Please sign the Peitition. 7 min Kareem O Wheat 11
hello 43 min Jinn n Co 4
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 46 min STEFANO COLONNA 199,421
Solo Flight Into Gaza Planned For Tonight 50 min Jinn n Co 9
Iraq Christians Flee Mosul After Militant Threats 53 min Wrath Of God and Jesus 1
Butt Out & Stay Out! Leave Christian affairs to... 56 min Warner 22
Ukrainians shot down MH17 1 hr Qix 3
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 2 hr John 355,795
•••
•••