Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12665 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12302 Oct 31, 2013
number four wrote:
obviously , the Universe exists ; but never existed before ..
there had to be a beginning .
You know this ... because? You wished real hard?

You read it on the back of a cerial box?

You heard it from a scientifically illiterate moron raving from a pulpit?

In any case-- you do **not** know that the universe never existed before.

Nor do you know it had a beginning-- the present universe may well have existed in some other form, prior to it's current state.

And you have no way at all to know otherwise.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12303 Oct 31, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>The , Bible itself states "repent" dozens of times : and that God does not wish our destruction , only that we turn from our wickedness ..
Nineveh , was spared ..( jonah and the whale )
Can I ask you ..??..Imagine a purely logical computer Lord ( controlling all the Earth )...would , that not be cruelty at its apex ...the old infirm illiterate poor weak disabled sterile lazy diseased addicted ...would have no place , in that world ..
God is nothing , like what someone in His power should be like ..
He is too good for us
The bible is an evil book: it's god gleefully murders little babies just as a vendetta against their parents....!

That's beyond evil...

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#12304 Oct 31, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible is an evil book: it's god gleefully murders little babies just as a vendetta against their parents....!
That's beyond evil...
..And , yet "we" are the anti-abortionists ...

and, you are the pro-choice ...

so, your post seems to assert ..a child has a right to life ...COOL ...I totally agree .

Las Vegas, NV

#12305 Oct 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Not ...**YOU**, that much ought to be clear, even to someone as slow as yourself...
..look , I deserve to be insulted ...as you are totally in the right ...as, a joke I used "manufactured indignation" ..." straw man " ..and.."vitriol "..as these belong to solely to your (sop) standard operating procedure ...

basically ,I copyright infringed ...so. of course your panies are in such knots ...

So, from the bottom of my heart ; I apologize ...

Las Vegas, NV

#12306 Oct 31, 2013
<quoted text>
It ain't has never spent time in jail, as far as anyone knows-- and it is highly unlikely that he did-- he's a retired Medical Doctor after all.
In contrast to you-- you are on the fast train to a permanent home in jail, due to your alcoholism.
..well...Since ,we are "on" the internet ..I too, am a medical doctor ...( and a lawyer )..!

Las Vegas, NV

#12307 Oct 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Not automatically they don't... it could be quite possible to program a robot with random movements, and thus it would not obey anyone.
so , you claim a robot doesn't have to obey its programming ...program ,it for random movements ; and it refuses ...( Interrobang )...

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#12308 Nov 1, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>It's lovely having you back with us . Missed you
Thank you, amiga.

Fennario

#12309 Nov 1, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...I like you ..!!..and, may I add , I bet you smell terrific .. "But behold ! He has returned as promised:"
..I busted up ..!
Thanks. Who doesn't enjoy a good chuckle?

Fennario

#12310 Nov 1, 2013
number four wrote:
God is nothing , like what someone in His power should be like ..
He is too good for us
That doesn't come through in the stories about him.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#12311 Nov 1, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
twenty thousand Bob Quantum-bot posts seem to indicate egocentric posts.
Jealous? LOL!

Las Vegas, NV

#12312 Nov 1, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
That doesn't come through in the stories about him.
..Yes , it does ..If we look only at the Old Testament , God is jealous , frighting when angry ; duh..Look, at every other god worshiped at this time ..

And , you will see the God of the Old Testament is described as slow to anger rich in mercy , cherishing His people , protecting the weak and destitute , giving us peace and prosperity ...No, other gods are like this ( for the most part ; I believe ,we are actually below their notice )

( and BTW , I'm not really a medical doctor , I only said that to impress "Bob of Quantum-Faith " ...but, I did try it ..!!!

There was just "too many" complaints from the female patients ; 'supposedly' I'm a little too grabby ?!)

Las Vegas, NV

#12313 Nov 1, 2013
<quoted text>
You know this ... because? You wished real hard?
You read it on the back of a cerial box?
You heard it from a scientifically illiterate moron raving from a pulpit?
In any case-- you do **not** know that the universe never existed before.
Nor do you know it had a beginning-- the present universe may well have existed in some other form, prior to it's current state.
And you have no way at all to know otherwise.
...Well . We don't know ; what we don't know .........( that's ,a tautology )...

Las Vegas, NV

#12314 Nov 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Do you expect to still have your free will in heaven, or to be stripped of it between here and there?
Sin destroys the relationship betwixt man and God ...when , the veil is torn and we can finally see our Creator face to face ...it's , absurd to believe we would choose to sever that loving bond ..

Las Vegas, NV

#12315 Nov 1, 2013
<quoted text>
You mean competing magic. Your god is a jealous god.
..touche'..

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#12316 Nov 1, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Yes , it does ..If we look only at the Old Testament , God is jealous , frighting when angry ; duh..Look, at every other god worshiped at this time ..
And , you will see the God of the Old Testament is described as slow to anger rich in mercy , cherishing His people , protecting the weak and destitute , giving us peace and prosperity ...No, other gods are like this ( for the most part ; I believe ,we are actually below their notice )
( and BTW , I'm not really a medical doctor , I only said that to impress "Bob of Quantum-Faith " ...but, I did try it ..!!!
There was just "too many" complaints from the female patients ; 'supposedly' I'm a little too grabby ?!)
You can't talk about god until you've proved it stupid.

Location hidden

#12317 Nov 1, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Sin destroys the relationship betwixt man and God ...when , the veil is torn and we can finally see our Creator face to face ...it's , absurd to believe we would choose to sever that loving bond ..
Your cult invented sins because it is s*ck and twisted. Your feeble words do not apply to atheists.

Before proving its god, your cowardly and dishonest cult decided to misdirect and accuse non-believers by using the word "sin".

Location hidden

#12318 Nov 1, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Well . We don't know ; what we don't know .........( that's ,a tautology )...
We know that you;re lying about god and scientific evidence shows your cult to be a fraudulent lie that will eventually be treated like the criminal organisation it is.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#12319 Nov 1, 2013

Las Vegas, NV

#12320 Nov 1, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Your cult invented sins because it is s*ck and twisted. Your feeble words do not apply to atheists.
Before proving its god, your cowardly and dishonest cult decided to misdirect and accuse non-believers by using the word "sin".
See , this 'has' to be proof ; that God exists ..!

you post words like .."sick".."twis ted" .."that, I'm feeble" .."cowardly".." dishonest".......GOOD GRAVY , BLOKE !!...How does the fact, that I subscribe to a "mere" myth ...always , seem to put your knickers into such knots ...???

as, for your second post ..nations that outlaw Christianity exist , and they kinda blow ..figuratively speaking ..

Hey, bloke I owe you an apology ...I accused "you" of always putting those unkind "judges" on every theist post , I'm mean who else could be so puerile and vindictive ..that , they have to take the time every day to 'judge' spam ,clueless etc..

Now , I realize ..It was never you ...Sorry , for assuming that you were the immature angry little (beep)..with ,too much time on your hands ..

Las Vegas, NV

#12321 Nov 1, 2013
<quoted text>
That's beyond evil...
hey, cool...can I ask you, are 'unions' banes or boons ....?

I know you care bout' decent wages ..but, Detroit ..!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 2 min Nina 486,685
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 8 min Ismail 247,782
News Do you wear your hijab to bed? Islamic museum d... 10 min Faith the retarde... 4
Falsehood Of Sun Is a Flat Disc 11 min Faith the retarde... 2
Izlamic scholl totally unacceptable 14 min Faith the retarde... 2
Poll recognises Izlam as divisive 15 min Faith the retarde... 2
Was allah a zionist? 18 min Faith the retarde... 2
More from around the web