Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12665 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#10786 Aug 1, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
she is a wizard of logic,
LOL
Says the creationist that believes Jesus rode on the backs of dinosaurs - with no evidence whatsoever.

Remember folks, a mental illness is no basis for morality.

Location hidden

#10787 Aug 1, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
I concede, you're too smart...
All you need to do is prove your god, until then, your opinions are to be regarded as the by product of a mental illness you are attempting to spread by lying to strangers online.

Since: Apr 12

Danville, CA

#10788 Aug 1, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
reminder, you forgot to give me those nuts and spams and the red-crosses for my last post, whats going on?
aw man... see what just happened? I just couldn't get away.

Location hidden

#10789 Aug 1, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
aw man... see what just happened? I just couldn't get away.
Another opportunity to prove the god your here to lie about wasted.

Go back to your cult leaders and explain to them how you failed to convert any atheists today, because you have no evidence for your cults beliefs being true and that people are getting smarter to your bullsh*t lies.

Danville, CA

#10790 Aug 1, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
All you need to do is prove your god, until then, your opinions are to be regarded as the by product of a mental illness you are attempting to spread by lying to strangers online.
I said I concede already ma'am. Unlike you, I can't find a way to transcend my existence, let alone the universe, let alone God.

Danville, CA

#10791 Aug 1, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
You attack atheists because you cannot attack atheism.
When did I attack atheist, ma'am?
Thinking

Royston, UK

#10792 Aug 2, 2013
Are you saying you can't comprehend those words?
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
"why not have a christian child, a buddhist child and a hindu child instead of all three the same religion?"
is that an understandable english sentence in UK nowadays?
Thinking

Royston, UK

#10793 Aug 2, 2013
So you did understand the words.
Most people don't believe in your god but you still want to build religious ghettos.
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
Allright, you win, ok... I know you are so smart (my mom told me I lose nothing by saying things like that)... so what did she (someone called Skeptic a "gentlewoman", so I assume its a she) mean when she said:
"since most people on the planet don't believe in your god, why not have a christian child, a buddhist child and a hindu child instead of all three the same religion?"
and then how did it fit in the response to my post?
I think you two would make a perfect pair, you two understands one another so well, it isn't easy to come by. Howbout Skeptum for your baby boy's name and Quantic for baby girl? I think they sound cool!

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10794 Aug 2, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
Allright, you win, ok... I know you are so smart (my mom told me I lose nothing by saying things like that)... so what did she (someone called Skeptic a "gentlewoman", so I assume its a she) mean when she said:
"since most people on the planet don't believe in your god, why not have a christian child, a buddhist child and a hindu child instead of all three the same religion?"
and then how did it fit in the response to my post?
I think you two would make a perfect pair, you two understands one another so well, it isn't easy to come by. Howbout Skeptum for your baby boy's name and Quantic for baby girl? I think they sound cool!
I see your faith has turned you into a hate-monger.

A classic fall-back position whenever a True Believer™ cannot muster up an actual...

... argument.
LCN Llin

United States

#10795 Aug 2, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe there are two side to issues then posts for all sides are interesting.
LCN Llin

United States

#10796 Aug 2, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
A classic fall-back position whenever a True Believer™ cannot muster up an actual...
... argument.
A person reading your string of posts might feel that you are filled with hate. Sad if your life experiences drove you to these posts.
Counterproductive ?
Peace

Location hidden

#10797 Aug 2, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
A person reading your string of posts might feel that you are filled with hate. Sad if your life experiences drove you to these posts.
Counterproductive ?
Peace
Trolls have no worth. All creationists who realise they are liars eventually become trolls.
LCN Llin

United States

#10798 Aug 2, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the girl that believes Boys rode on the backs of dinosaurs - with no evidence whatsoever. Remember folks, a mental illness is no reason for me to stop posting.
LOL
LCN Llin

United States

#10799 Aug 2, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the creationist that believes Jesus rode on the backs of dinosaurs - with no evidence whatsoever.
Remember folks, a mental illness is no basis for morality.
As a girl you must be a bore at parties.
Jolly old England has always put up with nuts, more power to England.
Church of England need your taxes so buy a few goods today.
LOL

San Francisco, CA

#10800 Aug 2, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
... argument.
I think you should change your name to Bot of Quantum-Faith. You keep making unintelligible sound in looping grooves like a broken vinyl record. People don't listen to broken records, they can judge by reading the posts.
LCN Llin

United States

#10801 Aug 2, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you should change your name to Bot of Quantum-Faith. You keep making unintelligible sound in looping grooves like a broken vinyl record. People don't listen to broken records, they can judge by reading the posts.
He and the 7th grader are amusing . Imagine either at breakfast or lunch, trying to jam their opinions down everyone's throat.
Thinking

Royston, UK

#10802 Aug 2, 2013
Maybe you just don't comprehend the words.
You've got form on that.
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>

San Francisco, CA

#10803 Aug 2, 2013
Thinking wrote:
I love trick questions.... but yes, I understand every one of the words in there, I just couldn't understand the sentence:

- and how did it fit into her response to my post she was replying to?

So what did she really say in that context?

San Francisco, CA

#10804 Aug 2, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
He and the 7th grader are amusing . Imagine either at breakfast or lunch, trying to jam their opinions down everyone's throat.
Not sure who's the "7th grader"... but it was amusing to me that someone would grab any opportunity (even my attempt to inform him of alternate thread-entry point) to label me hate-cult as if he's the peaceful one.

One must think twice before greeting certain "peaceful" atheists, my mistake.
LCN Llin

United States

#10805 Aug 2, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure who's the "7th grader"... but it was amusing to me that someone would grab any opportunity (even my attempt to inform him of alternate thread-entry point) to label me hate-cult as if he's the peaceful one.
One must think twice before greeting certain "peaceful" atheists, my mistake.
Open discussion of ideas is discourage by a few, but most people on the thread are interesting. Threads a good chance to connect with posters in the UK.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam is shrinking. Quickly. 8 min True _ Canadian _... 23
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 18 min DaniEl 492,358
Poll Muslims Are Pious Compassionate Tolerant Respec... (May '11) 20 min True _ Canadian _... 107
News The Wisdom And Mercy Of Islam (Apr '10) 30 min True _ Canadian _... 1,109
You will all accept islam (Oct '14) 35 min True _ Canadian _... 1,812
No Country on Earth without Muslims 47 min True _ Canadian _... 3
Go To MY MECHANIC.COM And Learn Tom... 1 hr Chico 1
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr yehoshooah is a N... 253,993
I became a muslim after reading this 2 hr God Said So 94
More from around the web