Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12667 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10679 Jul 28, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Not so, the 500 hundred nations (or so),that resided here before the arrival (invasion if you prefer) of Europeans ..were, just as advanced socially and civilly ..
The only thing we possessed ,that they did not ; was a resistance to small pox ..
... and a tolerance for alcohol. An a resistance to the plague. And a resistance to cholera. And a resistance to... <insert European disease here>...

I see your tendency to leave out important facts is showing again.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10680 Jul 28, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Well, obviously you do know what Atheism is ,then ..( and, I would submit the unborn are people )
So? More than 70% of all abortions done in the US are done by Genuine Christians™ just like you.

How do I know? Approximately 70% of the US identifies as "christian".

And based on the number of abortions? There just are not sufficient atheists to fill out those numbers--

-- most abortions get done by **your** people: christians.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10681 Jul 28, 2013
number four wrote:
Well , everybody does worship something be it "themselves" or "money" ...Only Theists have it right ..though .
Lie. I worship nothing. Worship is what **slaves** do, when they have been **broken** mentally.

Worship is demeaning.

Worship also demeans whatever is worshiped.

Why do you lie?

Oh!

It's your strong aversion to the facts, again.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10682 Jul 28, 2013
number four wrote:
Well , everybody does worship something be it "themselves" or "money" ...Only Theists have it right ..though .
Yes---(at a guess) 99.99999% of theists **do** worship money.

You got **that** part right, at least.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10683 Jul 28, 2013
number four wrote:
Jesus a communist and giving parables on the merits of increasing your talents ...curious ..?
Yep. Talents have nothing to do with money, stupid.

1) Did Jewsus **own** anything, as all good Capitalism requires?

A: he purportedly owned a robe and sandals. Belt optional. Just like a good commie-- he did not **own** anything else.

2) Did Jewsus have a paying job? Where he earned money?

A: nope. He wandered around the place, like a good hippie, pandering and begging off of everyone he meets.

4) Did Jewsus ever have a savings account?

A: see above-- he seemingly never had **any** money.

5) Did Jewsus own a home?

A: Unlikely. He **did** command his followers to **sell** everything, and live in the Temple, as a ...

.... COMMUNE.

Yep. Jewsus was a good communist-- he owned nothing of worth, and advocated living in giant communes, where everything is **shared**...

The **ONLY** time Jewsus has anything to do with a BUSINESS?

He... DESTROYED it... by overturning their tables-of-business.

Clearly Jewsus was **against** capitalism.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10684 Jul 28, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Your boyfriend can't help you ..
Sad.

Your hate is showing, bigot.

Skeptic is just an acquaintance-- an no more than that.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#10685 Jul 29, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad.
Your hate is showing, bigot.
Skeptic is just an acquaintance-- an no more than that.
look , obviously you ran to him for succor ..I guess I shouldn't just assume ..maybe you just feel safer in his arms ..and, that's okay ..legal too..

I hold no animosity towards men who f**k other men ....I have a lot of friends, who f**k other men .......in jail ..

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#10686 Jul 29, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Well, obviously you do know what Atheism is ,then ..( and, I would submit the unborn are people )
Jesus a communist and giving parables on the merits of increasing your talents ...curious ..?
You may not be drunk , so lets just go with mentally inferior ..
However hard Creationist lie about atheism having the qualities of religion, it will never make atheism a religion.

Just like when creationist lie about god being real, they can't make god real.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#10687 Jul 29, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>look , obviously you ran to him for succor ..I guess I shouldn't just assume ..maybe you just feel safer in his arms ..and, that's okay ..legal too..
I hold no animosity towards men who f**k other men ....I have a lot of friends, who f**k other men .......in jail ..
We don't need any opinions from you other than proof of the god you're here to lie about.

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

#10688 Jul 29, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>look , obviously you ran to him for succor ..I guess I shouldn't just assume ..maybe you just feel safer in his arms ..and, that's okay ..legal too..
Yes, prisons are full of christians.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10690 Jul 29, 2013
number four wrote:
Hate speech again. You are really becoming annoying.
number four wrote:
Then perhaps you should go to them, and quit trolling the atheism threads.
Joe fortuna

Happy Valley, OR

#10691 Jul 29, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know, but how did your father Stalin carry out his hatred?
. Christian?

Las Vegas, NV

#10692 Jul 29, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Please find another outlet for the symptoms of your mental illness of faith.
..WoW..Can you believe those constant lies and shyt..."Bob of Quantum-Faith" keeps posting ..wadda chup..!

And, wow and he claims he is not brimming with murderous anger ..but, he posts "5" posts to my "1" post ...he scares me .

he is, for sure ;the definition of "projection" ..

Las Vegas, NV

#10694 Jul 29, 2013
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, prisons are full of christians.
Yes, in Ireland those prisons are full of Irish and in Mexico ; full of Mexicans ; France, prisons full of French ..

What "does" this all mean ...??

Gasp..!!..Is, it even conceivable to suggest , that there are just "more" Christian's than there are Jews or Hindus in this Great Nation of ours ..???

I guess, we'll just never know ...

“Think&Care”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#10695 Jul 29, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, in Ireland those prisons are full of Irish and in Mexico ; full of Mexicans ; France, prisons full of French ..
What "does" this all mean ...??
Gasp..!!..Is, it even conceivable to suggest , that there are just "more" Christian's than there are Jews or Hindus in this Great Nation of ours ..???
I guess, we'll just never know ...
Now look at percentages of the overall population.....

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#10696 Jul 29, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Well, according to that old coot ..If you like "anything" you worship it ..So, just I assume you worship penis ..
Now exactly why on earth, would you assume him to a follower of the Abrahamic god's penis cult?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10697 Jul 30, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..WoW..Can you believe those constant lies and shyt..."Bob of Quantum-Faith" keeps posting ..wadda chup..!
You lie-- I keep pointing that out, as in the above.
number four wrote:
And, wow and he claims he is not brimming with murderous anger ..but, he posts "5" posts to my "1" post ...he scares me .
The vileness of your ugly religion simply oozes from each of your equally vile posts.

You should be scared-- you are **literally** on the verge of becoming a monster.

Since: Apr 12

Concord, CA

#10698 Jul 30, 2013
Then perhaps you should go to them, and quit trolling the atheism threads.
Well, this thread also enters from Islam forum....(not sure if it also enters from Cowards forum though)

Nice forum name "Bob of Quantum-Faith".

(did I post this before you read it, or did I post it because of your reading it?)

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10699 Jul 30, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, this thread also enters from Islam forum....(not sure if it also enters from Cowards forum though)
Nice forum name "Bob of Quantum-Faith".
(did I post this before you read it, or did I post it because of your reading it?)
I did not know that, re: islam.

I have no idea if it also cross-posts in the Genuine Christian™(cowards) threads, though.

I do try to avoid both places, if it's reasonably possible.
LCN Llin

United States

#10700 Jul 30, 2013
<quoted text>
I did not know that, re: islam.
I have no idea if it also cross-posts in the Genuine Christian™(cowards) threads, though.
I do try to avoid both places, if it's reasonably possible.
Sheldon Lee Cooper Ph.D, is a fictional character on the CBS television series The Big Bang Theory.

Sheldon exhibits a strict adherence to routine, a total lack of social skills, a tenuous understanding of irony, sarcasm, and humor, a general lack of humility or empathy, and displays textbook narcissistic behavior.

These characteristics provide the majority of the humor involving him, which has caused him to be described as the show's breakout character.

B i n g o !

[

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Hatred for none, love for all' Islamic leader ... 4 min ROBYN BANKS WORLD... 2
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 20 min Nina 443,871
how to stop halal meat 59 min Baron44 24
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr STEFANO COLONNA 220,482
Dear Muslim friends 1 hr Baron44 917
Hate Crimes against Muslims must stop. 2 hr Baron44 269
HOAX 'Protocols of the Elders of Zion' (Mar '12) 2 hr Le gentil Khaled 370
Islam will conquer Italy and the entire West 3 hr Le gentil Khaled 1,456
More from around the web