Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Conservapedia

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Comments (Page 478)

Showing posts 9,541 - 9,560 of12,668
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
It's still about $250 around these parts-- uncomplicated, uncontested divorce.
I live in one of the cheapest cost-of-living states in the Union.
There's a lot to dislike about Oklahomer, but cost-of-living isn't one of them.
The 'only' thing to dislike about Oklahoma ..are the skies themselves ..
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Thinking wrote:
I've been to Hell in Norway. I understand that there's one in Michigan too.
<quoted text>
LOL!!

Check out Sweden, here's some actually educated Muslims going to a fine University at Sweden's nickel. So no excuse that it is merely a lack of education. Go figure, eh? This is worth the while. You think Christian fundies are bad?? HAH!!! Just keep putting them down, and let the latest and greatest move on in so you can use them to knock the Christian fundies down. And the ironic part is that the people who willingly open the door for the Trojan Horse and help it get to the center of town, will be the ones who will be treated the worst when it gets there. People who already have belief in God will be treated better. Better study this religion more than even Christianity. As Churchill said about Chamberlain, the appeaser is the one who feeds the crocodile in hopes that it will eat him last, but in this case, the appeaser might even be eaten first. As they say, keep your friends close and your enemies even closer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it so odd that tube feeding vegetables like you spend so much time bashing a deity you think doesn't exist.
Based on your manner of thinking, you are just ranting and belly aching over somebody that doesn't exist. Why do you choose to do that, you ignorant, depressed imbecilic athetard.
Why do you choose to come to an atheist forum?

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
And you said that right after you said this:
"You're the one going to Hell"
Isn't that supposed to make anybody angry to hear that? Do you have any self awareness of anything that you post? And you have to wonder why you think that you get angry reactions? Do you honestly wonder why? Are you that oblivious?
I do not think he has any empathy left, if he had any to begin with.

He is so eaten up with his ugly dogma, that his mind is literally damaged.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Seeker wrote:
If hell exists, so be it, if it doesn't, so be it. But given what hell is supposed to be, why would anybody wish that on someone else simply because they don't see things the way you do? It's crazy. If there's a God and hell, isn't that up to God himself to decide who should go there?
Matthew 5
"43 “You have heard that it was said,‘Love your neighbor[i] and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.
The whole idea/meme of hell, means that any deity responsible for it's creation?

Is pretty much evil, through and through.

There can be no other rational conclusion in this issue.

Torture of any kind, is evil. Period.

Infinite torture is infinite evil. Period.

Even if the hell is simply "separation torture" that is still torture-- and still evil.

Yet the bible's tone seems wrapped entirely around this notion of infinite torture.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Thinking wrote:
I've been to Hell in Norway. I understand that there's one in Michigan too.
<quoted text>
LOL!

Anyone stuck in Oklahoma's 100+ heat, at 60% humidity, in a traffic jam, with a busted A/C, just because everyone is too selfish to cooperate properly to get past an obstruction?

Has witnessed hell of sorts.

I always take note of the Jesus Fish on the various cars-- and I have noticed that a "Jesus Fish" car is **more** apt to behave selfishly than any other car on the road.

I always watch out for the "jesus fish" cars as a result-- give'em plenty of room, as they are apt to be selfish and inept drivers for the most part.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>The 'only' thing to dislike about Oklahoma ..are the skies themselves ..
There's a **lot** of crap to dislike about OK.

Chief on the list? Is all the Genuine Christians™ who act like selfish brats about everything....

.... meh.

We have one of the **highest** rates of church/per person in the US.

And one of the **lowest** rates of education to go with.

And nobody is much surprised, either...

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Actually you don't. You worship an imposter, Immanuel the actual prophesied savior has yet never showed up.
..Jesus is Divine ; Emmanuel means God with us ..I fail to see the problem ..

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

I_see_you wrote:
<quoted text>
OCD?
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

I_see_you wrote:
<quoted text>
what is the title of this forum? Psst. I'll give you a hint. There is a thing called a thread or topic title and then there is a forum title.

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

<quoted text>
Yes. Do YOU? Do you know **who** was the group making the charge, and **why** Pilot had a problem with it?
I bet you don't...
Hint: under occupied Jerusalem, Roman law took precedence over Jewish law, by Roman Decree.
But the Roman governor would permit locals to enforce their own local law, if they so chose-- up to death.
The death penalty was reserved for the Romans, and required the breaking of Roman Law.
But.
Pilot was a very weak governor, he held this position only by placating to the local leadership.
So....
... do you understand **now** why Pilot did what he did?
No?
Hmmm....
The Sadducees and Pharisees ( the wealthy and religious ) leaders wished to kill Jesus for the crime of blasphemy ....

but, under Roman occupation they could not take the law in their own hands ..( as you said )..

Pontius Pilate , had a choice ; risk civil unrest or execute an innocent man ..
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

<quoted text>
The whole idea/meme of hell, means that any deity responsible for it's creation?
Is pretty much evil, through and through.
There can be no other rational conclusion in this issue.
Torture of any kind, is evil. Period.
Infinite torture is infinite evil. Period.
Even if the hell is simply "separation torture" that is still torture-- and still evil.
Yet the bible's tone seems wrapped entirely around this notion of infinite torture.
Actually, the Bible says very little about Hell. You must be thinking of Dante's Inferno. But Jesus did say that some trees will not bear fruit, and that during the harvest, the weeds will be thrown into the fire as with any harvest. And it does say a fire that never quenches, but it isn't clear whether it means everlasting suffering. Jesus usually did not mean much literally, just like Heaven is supposed to be like a Mustard seed. I'm hoping that if there is a hell, it would simply mean that people don't continue on to the afterlife and will perish once and for good, instead of suffering forever. But I actually don;t even hope that that happens either, but I'm not God.

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

<quoted text>And let truth sock them in the snoot?
That won't happen, they are more devious than that, it's all about not seeing what is really there. Don't forget they believe the buybull, really they do ... just ask them, but don't remind them that they don't follow it. LOL!
..We don't really follow it ( The Bible ) so, if we really did follow 'it' we would be better people ...?

hmmm..I was under the impression , you thought ill of the Bible ..

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
what is the title of this forum? Psst. I'll give you a hint. There is a thing called a thread or topic title and then there is a forum title.
I understand some threads , can be accessed from different titles ..as , this one concerns both Atheism and Islam ...both have it ..

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

<quoted text>
Really? Ask your typical Jew why he rejects jesus as a messiah.
You might find it interesting-- it's entirely due to the fact that Jesus fails 99% of the old testament's requirements for a messiah...
...starting from being born in the wrong place, not having a descendant-of-David for a father, having the wrong name and so on.
Ending with a failure to meet even **one** of the messiah's secular (as in, on earth) goals, as required by the O.T.
So, not even close.
Ah , yes ..Jesus wasn't the political leader many Jews were hoping for ..

And , that eating of flesh thing , also turned off many Jews ..

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Joe Fortuna wrote:
<quoted text>
Question was.
Do you think it may be your god trying to show off how powerful he is by letting crime to continue.
Your response answered my question well enough
God does 'not' wish the destruction of the wicked ...rather ,that they would change from their ways ...

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Jesus is Divine ; Emmanuel means God with us ..I fail to see the problem ..
You fail to see the problem, yet you managed to point it out and still not see it?

Amazing. So what you are basically saying is, that since Immanuel has never bothered to show up, we have never had "god with us"? Duh, we already know this.

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

<quoted text>You fail to see the problem, yet you managed to point it out and still not see it?
Amazing. So what you are basically saying is, that since Immanuel has never bothered to show up, we have never had "god with us"? Duh, we already know this.
..Emmanuel..Comes from 'Isaiah' a book written 800 years before Christ ...800 years from now , we might be speaking Chinese ..words evolve ..

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the Bible says very little about Hell. You must be thinking of Dante's Inferno. But Jesus did say that some trees will not bear fruit, and that during the harvest, the weeds will be thrown into the fire as with any harvest. And it does say a fire that never quenches, but it isn't clear whether it means everlasting suffering. Jesus usually did not mean much literally, just like Heaven is supposed to be like a Mustard seed. I'm hoping that if there is a hell, it would simply mean that people don't continue on to the afterlife and will perish once and for good, instead of suffering forever. But I actually don;t even hope that that happens either, but I'm not God.
..Everlasting Fire ..there is nothing ambiguous to that ...( faith is the mustard seed )

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..We don't really follow it ( The Bible ) so, if we really did follow 'it' we would be better people ...?
hmmm..I was under the impression , you thought ill of the Bible ..
If you all followed it, you would all be locked away in cells

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 9,541 - 9,560 of12,668
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

59 Users are viewing the Islam Forum right now

Search the Islam Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
When You Know A Palestinian Is Lying 7 min Rusty Tin Can 2
Al-Jazeera TV At It Again 8 min TEAM TROLL 1
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 15 min Aliroger1 355,816
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 29 min El Cid 199,425
Fasting has many benefits for the body 30 min ashkar cursing israel 25
Comment: Let's allow Christians to have their v... 37 min Belle Sexton 925
Why Do Sunnis Sit On The Floor To Eat Their Meals? 40 min ashkar cursing israel 12
•••
•••