Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 Full story: Conservapedia 12,669

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Full Story

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8378 Apr 28, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..."facts" ....When you yourself understand the core tenet's of Christianity .."Faith ,Hope and Love"..God is supernatural ("you" gotta know what that means !)
So you admit that it's all bullsh7t, then?

Good.

That's progress.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8379 Apr 28, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>When you are describing "Reason Personified" ..I think the adjective you were looking for is "hirsute" rather than erudite ....
Sheep that follow a monster ...huh...??...Well, anything is possible ...(I appreciate the clarification )
Your jealousy is showing. RP is a woman, by the way-- just so you know for when you create future insults.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8380 Apr 28, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Yep...you were right ...I was wrong ..(as usual)..
As, for the incredible speed of evolution and the added brain explosion ...This is an incredible "stroke" of luck ....almost , "too" lucky ...I would say ...
It does not matter WHAT the odds were, so long as they were greater than zero.

Why?

Simple-- we are here, so even if the odds were one ga-zillion to one against?

We would not be talking about it, until that Lottery Bell was rung-- and here we are.

In defiance of the odds.

You seem to think this is "cosmically significant" when it's not.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#8381 Apr 28, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
It does not matter WHAT the odds were, so long as they were greater than zero.
Why?
Simple-- we are here, so even if the odds were one ga-zillion to one against?
We would not be talking about it, until that Lottery Bell was rung-- and here we are.
In defiance of the odds.
You seem to think this is "cosmically significant" when it's not.
Yeah...the odds overcome by single celled creatures ...the speed of (earlier) evolution ..the abundance of fossil fuels ..........It still remains ,"quite" possible that, there is an unseen intelligence involved ...
Lincoln

United States

#8382 Apr 28, 2013
Epistemology questions what knowledge is, how it is acquired, and the possible extent to which a given subject or entity can be known.

Know-it-alls reject
limitation on their knowledge?
Thinking people often have doubts of their own ideas,

atheist drama queens
seldom doubt their thoughts.

Sad or amusing?

“It's just a box of rain...”

Since: May 07

Knoxville, TN

#8383 Apr 28, 2013
Most atheists that I know acknowledge that they continually probe previously unknown territory about which they know little or nothing. I've interacted with many know-a-lot atheists, but never a know-it-all one.
Lincoln

United States

#8384 Apr 28, 2013
America is basically a religious nation especially in politics.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#8385 Apr 28, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah...the odds overcome by single celled creatures ...the speed of (earlier) evolution ..the abundance of fossil fuels ..........It still remains ,"quite" possible that, there is an unseen intelligence involved ...
Possible? Sure. Likely? Not even a little bit.

Unless that "unseen intelligence" has ... "left the building".

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#8386 Apr 29, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>It appears the Catholic church has had many enemies through out the ages ..
this Constantine narrative ,wherein he is accredited for the forcible spread of the faith and the creation of the Bible ..
I don't buy it , he was a pagan until his death ..So a pagan Emperor and his pagan generals ,"really" went forth and smashed their own temples and idols ...Who could believe that ...???
As,for the creation of the Bible ...that's still a work in progress ..every few decades a new and improved English translation hits the bookstores
Geez, you are slow. Constantine found a method to control others with. I doubt he felt the need to scourge himself with the same whip that he used to convert non-believers to his newly minted religion. He is the reason for the season, so to speak.

Earth,TX

#8387 Apr 29, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>It appears the Catholic church has had many enemies through out the ages ..
this Constantine narrative ,wherein he is accredited for the forcible spread of the faith and the creation of the Bible ..
I don't buy it , he was a pagan until his death ..So a pagan Emperor and his pagan generals ,"really" went forth and smashed their own temples and idols ...Who could believe that ...???
As,for the creation of the Bible ...that's still a work in progress ..every few decades a new and improved English translation hits the bookstores
You don't buy it? LOL!

Earth,TX

#8388 Apr 29, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>ha ha ha ...It appears "you" lack knowledge ..It was the tree of "knowledge" ..but, the sin (promised from the serpent)..was "You will be "like" Gods ........."...pride the sin of Satan, also the sin of our parents ...
The so called sin was to gain knowledge. Which would have made them as knowledgeable as were the gods.

Sin is self inflicted nonsense. Are you willing to accept that nothing you might do, can save you from your long dead anscestors deeds? There is a bastard in your bloodline, if you are a human being, and you will burn for it.

You are an idiot, and I have no patience for anyone who voluntarialy to becomes one.

Las Vegas, NV

#8389 Apr 29, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Geez, you are slow. Constantine found a method to control others with. I doubt he felt the need to scourge himself with the same whip that he used to convert non-believers to his newly minted religion. He is the reason for the season, so to speak.
..If , by "slow" ..you mean mentally retarded ..I fear I may be ...as, I just do "not" comprehend ,how an Emperor already in power ...felt he, had to mint a new religion ...to control those ..already ,under his control ...??

B)I think you just posted this tripe to perturb "me" ...(as, I've been talkin' smack about "you"....I'm pretty brave ,behind my keyboard )

C)So, you and "Bob of Q-F" agree, religion was made to control the populace ....yet..."You" (and him) so much ,want to get rid of "it"..??....(become a pastor again ..enjoy the fruits )..Think of the ....$$$...

D)..or..Be honest....(Govt....does "not" control shit)

Las Vegas, NV

#8390 Apr 29, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>The so called sin was to gain knowledge. Which would have made them as knowledgeable as were the gods.
Sin is self inflicted nonsense. Are you willing to accept that nothing you might do, can save you from your long dead anscestors deeds? There is a bastard in your bloodline, if you are a human being, and you will burn for it.
You are an idiot, and I have no patience for anyone who voluntarialy to becomes one.
A) well, according to "scripture" ...You .."will" ..."be".. like God ,having the knowledge betwixt good and ill " ...LETS CALL ,THAT A DRAW ...???

2) Sin....destroys relationships ...cheat on your wife (no one, "is" harmed ) as, she is "never" told ....but, the relationship ..??

3)Finish the passage ..." But, if you are faithful ,unto the thousandth generation ...will I bestow....???.."(my blessing)

4) ask , God for patience ....You , will be surprised ...(you'll be able to talk to me "all" day ..!!!)

Las Vegas, NV

#8391 Apr 29, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Possible? Sure. Likely? Not even a little bit.
Unless that "unseen intelligence" has ... "left the building".
..okay..what of the deep abiding "need" for, spirituality men seek ...the "yoga" .."tarot cards".."witchcraft " ..young kids flock to ..??...the Pow-wows natives flock to .."you" yourself ..get your religion from base-ball or NASCAR..(I'm guessing , as you asserted, "you" bow "not" at the altar of drugs and alcohol..)

go ahead , discount this "deep" abiding need ...use ,"your" logic (and ,the lies of the beast )...

Las Vegas, NV

#8392 Apr 29, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
America is basically a religious nation especially in politics.
..tap that down to "one third " ....One Third of America ..is basically ...(see above)

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#8393 Apr 29, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
you're an idiot who:
a) Hassent proven his god
b) doesn't know when to shut the f*ck up about atheists.
creationist piece of sh*t troll
Hasn't

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#8394 Apr 29, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>A) well, according to "scripture" ...You .."will" ..."be".. like God ,having the knowledge betwixt good and ill " ...LETS CALL ,THAT A DRAW ...???
2) Sin....destroys relationships ...cheat on your wife (no one, "is" harmed ) as, she is "never" told ....but, the relationship ..??
3)Finish the passage ..." But, if you are faithful ,unto the thousandth generation ...will I bestow....???.."(my blessing)
4) ask , God for patience ....You , will be surprised ...(you'll be able to talk to me "all" day ..!!!)
We're not sure why you lie about god to atheists, when its been established that you have no proof whatsoever. It must be your mental illness of faith that keeps you from talking about everything except this fact.

Location hidden

#8395 Apr 29, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Hasn't
So the rest is correct, thanks known theist troll lurker.

Location hidden

#8396 Apr 29, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
Epistemology questions what knowledge is, how it is acquired, and the possible extent to which a given subject or entity can be known.
Know-it-alls reject
limitation on their knowledge?
Thinking people often have doubts of their own ideas,
atheist drama queens
seldom doubt their thoughts.
Sad or amusing?
The reason theist trolls exist is because religion has been proven to be false.

QED

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#8397 Apr 30, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
So the rest is correct, thanks known theist troll lurker.
You are welcome.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pope urges more Muslim opposition to IS in Turkey 4 min BMZ 3
Allah "The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful" Pr... 7 min BMZ 189
There is no ALLAH. 8 min Yupp111 207
Beaten for being western 14 min Yupp111 67
Reading Quran Increases IQ 15 min JIN 181
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 23 min Faith 387,171
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 53 min BMZ 205,970
SMASHING TRINITY THING..............is 1=3 Gods... (Jan '08) 20 hr Herzl 921

Islam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE