Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Conservapedia

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Comments (Page 373)

Showing posts 7,441 - 7,460 of12,668
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jimmy

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

number four wrote:
<quoted text>Penn Jillette is a credit to you Pagans , but "here" he is controlling the message ..
The interview I heard ..he calls them "after death experiences "..Some heart doctor on NPR ..in America .
The newly resurrected witnessed conversations outside of the operating room ...or, because they were above their bodies they could see things, as a bed ridden patient would have been impossible ..
The Doctor didn't seem to want to elaborate ...but, he insinuated that those resurrected from suicide ..don't enjoy their out of body experience ..
And, the difficulty is just like dreams (most) people will forget the details of what they experienced ...and, he isn't really allowed to interview someone ..in such a precarious position ...
If someone having an out of body experience , can repeat a conversion others were having in the hallway , or describe what on top of a shelf , while they're bed ridden ...
..Atheists should start to worry ..
why should atheists be worried? oh yeah, because a theist opened his mouth.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Look, the Sacred writers have a difficult time disabusing slavery ..as God "is" our master ..
Indeed. It's why your religion is 100% evil: it promotes slavery even now!

Slavery is demeaning to sentient beings--- it diminishes the slave AND THE MASTER TOO.

The very fact that you worship a god you think is a SLAVE MASTER?

Is quite sad.

Grow up! This is 2013-- and slavery is no longer acceptable.
number four wrote:
(item) Enslavement is probably the most humane thing, you could do with a vanquished enemy ....(besides letting them go , and risking further attacks )
So you freely admit that you consider your god, "the enemy"?

That kinda makes sense... the god you worship does prefer torturing people forever, than anything else.

Just judging by the numbers, of course... in that your bible says 90%(or so) of humanity will get torture in the end...
number four wrote:
Martin Luther King Jr....Great God Almighty , I'm free ; free at last ...!
It's a damn shame he did not live to see the fruits of his reform efforts... isn't it?
number four wrote:
Thomas Jefferson ....The God who gave us Life gave us Liberty ...
Jefferson's god is NOT YOUR god, silly boy! Jefferson's god was a Deist--

-- WHO DID NOT USE TORTURE, NOR WAS A MASTER.

You gotta know the people you quote, else it make you look....

... stupid.
number four wrote:
No one ...but , Atheists believe the Good Book espouses slavery ...you people are hell bent on , living in your sins , and you'll find any excuse to remain so ...even a false one ..
Bible DOES espouse and endorse slavery-- BY YOUR OWN WORDS. See the first point, above.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..big whup...ancient societies "used" slaves ......find one that did not ......these people ,at least have a moral code ..
Indeed-- their moral code included the use of human beings as property.

In the modern era? We now know that is PURE EVIL.

But YOUR moral code clings to that old, discredited idea anyway...!

Sick, bub-- you have NO MORAL CODE that is worthy of following!

NONE!

Whereas modern Secular Humanism, a modern moral code, states SLAVERY IS ALWAYS EVIL.

Pity about you and YOUR evil codes.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>Penn Jillette is a credit to you Pagans , but "here" he is controlling the message ..
The interview I heard ..he calls them "after death experiences "..Some heart doctor on NPR ..in America .
The newly resurrected witnessed conversations outside of the operating room ...or, because they were above their bodies they could see things, as a bed ridden patient would have been impossible ..
The Doctor didn't seem to want to elaborate ...but, he insinuated that those resurrected from suicide ..don't enjoy their out of body experience ..
And, the difficulty is just like dreams (most) people will forget the details of what they experienced ...and, he isn't really allowed to interview someone ..in such a precarious position ...
If someone having an out of body experience , can repeat a conversion others were having in the hallway , or describe what on top of a shelf , while they're bed ridden ...
..Atheists should start to worry ..
Waking hallucinations, and nothing more.

Obviously, they were NEVER ACTUALLY DEAD-- or else they'd STILL BE dead!

Just because their hearts were not beating at the time-- modern medical techniques have overcome the requirement for having a heart-beat.

Thus we must re-define what it means to be "dead"-- having a heart-beat isn't one of them any longer.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>One "new earther" remarks on the speed in which complex cells evolved ..(miraculous)
I ask... "only" humans can develop intelligence ..??
and,...who did we evolve from ....it's 2013 ; and nobody knows ...???
We evolved from earlier, slightly less intelligent hominids.

Intelligence is NOT ON/OFF-- it's a smooth curve from the unintelligent creatures (such as bacteria, amoeba and True Believers™) up through barely intelligent (slugs, earthworms, clams, insects and slightly more sophisticated True Believers™) transitioning to even more complicated critters with central nervous systems (such as lizards, snakes, amphibians and a very few special cases of True Believers™) on up through moderately intelligent creatures (most mammals, most birds, but not a single case of True Believer™) right on up the scale to near-human intelligence (including dolphins, elephants, grey parrots, the majority of apes/monkeys, the majority of humanity--but not including believers of any stripe) and finally, to human intelligence (certain individuals from the ape families, certain individuals from the cetaceans families, certain other mammals, and a few humans--none of which are believers).

There you have it!

Did you find your place in that hierarchy of intelligence?

No?

Well... that's hardly surprising, really... you weren't very high on the list after all...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's only worrying, if said theist is in a position of power.

Fortunately? Few True Believers™ are... even the politicians who hold some smattering of influence, are not Genuine Christians™ after all.

Just ask any self-proclaimed Genuine Christian™, and they'll explain it to you...

“you must not give faith”

Since: Jul 12

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
He call those who belive in no gods pagans!! That's that makes me worried his lack of understanding the basics. Atheists belive in no gods. Paganism is a broad lable for indigenous and historical polytheistic religious traditions. That is how much he fails!

“you must not give faith”

Since: Jul 12

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Intelligence is NOT ON/OFF-- it's a smooth curve from the unintelligent creatures (such as bacteria, amoeba and True Believers™) up through barely intelligent (slugs, earthworms, clams, insects and slightly more sophisticated True Believers™) transitioning to even more complicated critters with central nervous systems (such as lizards, snakes, amphibians and a very few special cases of True Believers™) on up through moderately intelligent creatures (most mammals, most birds, but not a single case of True Believer™) right on up the scale to near-human intelligence (including dolphins, elephants, grey parrots, the majority of apes/monkeys, the majority of humanity--but not including believers of any stripe) and finally, to human intelligence (certain individuals from the ape families, certain individuals from the cetaceans families, certain other mammals, and a few humans--none of which are believers).
There you have it!
No?
Well... that's hardly surprising, really... you weren't very high on the list after all...
I couldn't say it better Bob.
p.s. I had to say that in case number four says I'm running away for him and leting you loss (but in fact win) the battle

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Indeed.

Bible DOES espouse and endorse slavery-- BY YOUR OWN WORDS. See the first point, above.
...straw man .......AGAIN...???

I'm curious is this the chicken and egg..thing ?

You had no integrity , so you could not submit to a moral organisation ........or, "after" you denied God , this is what you have become ..???

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
There you have it!
No?
If evolution as "you" believe it were true ...man would "not" be the only intelligence on this globe ....that's all I'm saying ..

whether, you can admit it or not ..mankind is uniquely blessed ..

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Benjamin Frankly wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't say it better Bob.
p.s. I had to say that in case number four says I'm running away for him and leting you loss (but in fact win) the battle
..Speak English...!!!

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Benjamin Frankly wrote:
<quoted text>
He call those who belive in no gods pagans!! That's that makes me worried his lack of understanding the basics. Atheists belive in no gods. Paganism is a broad lable for indigenous and historical polytheistic religious traditions. That is how much he fails!
..The "label" works ...ask an Atheist what he/she believes ..

Ans.."I believe "in" myself !".....ergo, they worship something other than the true God .....pagan..

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>...straw man .......AGAIN...???
Yes-- the strawman non-argument seems to be your ONLY tactic.

Sad for you.
number four wrote:
Eggs came first, doofus-- chickens evolved from earlier, already-egg-laying species.

This is basic science... wait.

... no WONDER you are ignorant about it...!
number four wrote:
You had no integrity , so you could not submit to a moral organisation ........or, "after" you denied God , this is what you have become ..???
You do not know the meaning of the word "integrity".

You just don't-- you lie, you cheat, you steal, you lie some more--

-- all in the name of your ugly hate-cult, Genuine Christianity™

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>If evolution as "you" believe it were true ...man would "not" be the only intelligence on this globe ....that's all I'm saying ..
Man is not the only intelligence on earth.

This ought to be obvious, even to a sub-human intelligence such as yourself.

You've never had any pets that lived past a couple of days.... have you?

Sad.
Jimmy

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>...straw man .......AGAIN...???
Once the theist babbling is over, it all comes down to this: Where's your f*cking god?
Jimmy

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>If evolution as "you" believe it were true ...man would "not" be the only intelligence on this globe ....that's all I'm saying ..
Evolution is a fact, only theists have problems with facts. Atheists don't need to put any effort into explaining Evolution to idiots who are willfully ignorant.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..The "label" works ...ask an Atheist what he/she believes ..
Ans.."I believe "in" myself !".....ergo, they worship something other than the true God .....pagan..
Ask me what I believe.

Since I KNOW how you use the word "believe"?

My reply to YOU will always be: nothing at all.

Belief (as YOU mean it) is a lie-- it's just a lie you tell yourself to vainly try to justify the HATE you hold so very dear in your mind.

For make no mistake: it is HATE that drives ALL religion, bar none.

Especially yours.

This is easily proven: you believe in a god who TORTURES FOREVER 90% of humanity.

That is some serious hate right there-- but without that hate?

You would be sickened by the activities of your ugly god.

As sickened as ...

... someone with actual intelligence.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Speak English...!!!
More proof of your ugly hate for others...

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Indeed. It's why your religion is 100% evil: it promotes slavery even now!
Slavery is demeaning to sentient beings--- it diminishes the slave AND THE MASTER TOO.
The very fact that you worship a god you think is a SLAVE MASTER?
Is quite sad.
Grow up! This is 2013-- and slavery is no longer acceptable.
<quoted text>
That kinda makes sense... the god you worship does prefer torturing people forever, than anything else.
Just judging by the numbers, of course... in that your bible says 90%(or so) of humanity will get torture in the end...
<quoted text>
It's a damn shame he did not live to see the fruits of his reform efforts... isn't it?
<quoted text>
Jefferson's god is NOT YOUR god, silly boy! Jefferson's god was a Deist--
-- WHO DID NOT USE TORTURE, NOR WAS A MASTER.
You gotta know the people you quote, else it make you look....
... stupid.
<quoted text>
Most of this is just "straw man" ..but, you took the time to post it ..

A) Well ,God is the creator ..We are subservient ( but, He call us His children )...and in Jesus's case, God calls us brothers and sisters ..

B) God wishes perdition on no one ...you have a free will ..

C)I can agree , Jefferson was a Deist ..but, it came from JudeoChristianity ...i.e...The Bible.

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
More proof of your ugly hate for others...
you are quick to point out my flaws ..you must be a true believer too..eh..??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,441 - 7,460 of12,668
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

46 Users are viewing the Islam Forum right now

Search the Islam Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 2 min Faith 352,859
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 5 min the goddess 198,587
GAZA Is Getting It's Butt Kicked 36 min Faith 6
Nihad Awad (CAIR) et al under FBI/NSA surveillance 50 min Naturally Wired 8
Muslims burned and Corrupted The Quran 1 hr No Idols 9
How Smear Campaign Works - the Indonesia Way 2 hr Rusty Tin Can 1
Get rid of the white kids 2 hr warner 15
•••
•••