Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Conservapedia

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Comments
7,221 - 7,240 of 12,667 Comments Last updated Mar 22, 2014

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Now try to come up with evidence on President Washington.
Quantum-bot posted
"For example George Washington was very likely an agnostic, simply based on what we know from his personal writings."
Let see you document this " Quantum"
Actually you might provide
some documentation
or
admit you have problems with evidence?
Cheers
You continue to act in ways that deserve zero respect.

Thanks for playing.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

The heads of 55 states, including Iran's Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, arrived in Venezuela for the funeral of Hugo Chavez.

The leaders were expected to gather Friday at the military academy for a ceremony honoring the late politician who died Tuesday at age 58.

On Thursday, Ahmadinejad sent a letter of condolence to the Venezuelan people prophesying that Chavez would be resurrected alongside Jesus and the Hidden Imam, a messianic figure in Shia Islam.

"I have no doubt he will come again along with all the righteous people and the Prophet Jesus and the only successor of the righteous generation, the perfect human," Ahmadinejad wrote of the late Venezuelan leader, whom he once called a "kindred spi
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope Givethemliberty is getting all this. It pretty much speaks volumes about his theist wife.
Hmmmn...

Quantum-bot

"For example George Washington was very likely an agnostic, simply based on what we know from his personal writings."

Let see you document this "

some documentation

or

Certainly you could find evidence in a week or more?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmn...
You continue to act in ways that deserve zero respect.

Thanks for playing.
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..My point being ..."If the Atheists are given political power,...."Power up" those Back Hoes ...It's mass grave digging time..!!..African Style ...!"
People have comitted crimes in the name of religion but no one has committed crimes against humanity in the name of atheism. Pol Pot, Stalin, Hitlier and whoever, would murder anyone who they felt was an impeditment to their power regardless of the persons lack of religious beliefs. Religion on the other hand continues to be responsible for wanton carnage all over the world. Just look at what is happening with the Shias in Pakistan? Their only "crime" is that they are Shias and not Sunnis - religion can go fu&k itself.
Thinking

Hounslow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Bloke back god?

And then the Hulk said, "Don't make me Ang Lee. You wouldn't like me when I'm Ang Lee."
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds like to me, that his god was part of a movie about a couple of cowboys and a mountain?
Or something like that...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Thinking wrote:
Bloke back god?
And then the Hulk said, "Don't make me Ang Lee. You wouldn't like me when I'm Ang Lee."
<quoted text>
LOL! Good.:)
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>You continue to act in ways that deserve zero respect.
Thanks for playing.
Your posts are a great comfort to those who are religious.
Name calling on your part, places you in a category......

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmmn...

Quantum-bot

Let see you document this "

some documentation

or

Certainly you could find evidence in a week or more?
Why don't you just simply ask him? He admitted that his wife is Catholic. Really, ask.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
People have comitted crimes in the name of religion but no one has committed crimes against humanity in the name of atheism. Pol Pot, Stalin, Hitlier and whoever, would murder anyone who they felt was an impeditment to their power regardless of the persons lack of religious beliefs. Religion on the other hand continues to be responsible for wanton carnage all over the world. Just look at what is happening with the Shias in Pakistan? Their only "crime" is that they are Shias and not Sunnis - religion can go fu&k itself.
Is not killing ,for the sake of strengthening ones agenda ; the "very" same ..???

You are more familiar with the martyr attacks against Shiites , aren't they "more" tribal violence than religious violence ..

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Thinking wrote:
L'esprit de l'escalier.
<quoted text>
..ahhh...you're sweet.." I love you too"..

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Mikko wrote:
<quoted text>
last time christians had power in Germany there was mass graves
Germany has "always" had mass graves...Those people are good at "two" things ; making cars and bringing the pain ..!!!

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

<quoted text>
None of those places used "athiesm" as their main reason to do what they did.
NONE.
So as usual, you lie to try to be convincing.
But as usual, your lies are easy to see through.
In a classic moronic Genuine Christian™ mistake.
LOL!
You could have said this nicer ; You're longing for the demise of religion , I'm just making sure you are aware of what it is ,you are hoping for ....

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

<quoted text>
Except for teh gays, right?
Your god >>hates<< teh gays, does he not?
... meh.
God forbids immoral sexual relations ; straight people will go to Hell ,too..

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

<quoted text>
That's NO excuse!
And most of those "wars" were only started out of pure-D greed....
The many Indian Wars ,War of 1812 and the Mexican American war ; were the only wars started for greed ..
(as for other posts)

A)The Pope says hes too old for the many responsibilities and constant travel ....(but, you are free to believe anything you want ..)

B) Medieval Times weren't as horrid as you purport ; we believe this only to make ourselves feel better about how much we have improved ...

C)The claim to take the Bible literally , You do realize it was written between 6 thousand to 1 thousand 800 years ago ..so, you are just being an ass ...

D)Australia ,Switzerland and Sweden ; rely heavily on American military support ; they can afford to use their tax monies to fund social programs ..
D1)I wonder what Christmas is like in Scandinavia and Switzerland ; agnostic and atheist populaces (you claim)

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>God forbids immoral sexual relations ; straight people will go to Hell ,too..
Well, duh .... there are just not that many gays, and actually biblically speaking, just about 99.999999% of everybody is going to hell.

Do you maybe have any bastards in your family, for the last nine generations? They count against you, even the ones you could never know about. Like maybe your great, great, great, grand father, left behind a splinter from the old Lincoln log in some barmaids life. Don't feel bad though, since it's only the bastards who go to hell, and all the bastards lineage, so at least your great, great, great, grand father, can get into heaven, unless his great, great, great, grand father, left behind a little splinter off the old log too.
Jewsus will be there, so it won't be all bad, but he really doesn't like non-Jews. If you are a virgin Jewish male, you will have it made in heaven, because dude the bridegroom cometh and you are the bride.

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Well, duh .... there are just not that many gays, and actually biblically speaking, just about 99.999999% of everybody is going to hell.
Do you maybe have any bastards in your family, for the last nine generations? They count against you, even the ones you could never know about. Like maybe your great, great, great, grand father, left behind a splinter from the old Lincoln log in some barmaids life. Don't feel bad though, since it's only the bastards who go to hell, and all the bastards lineage, so at least your great, great, great, grand father, can get into heaven, unless his great, great, great, grand father, left behind a little splinter off the old log too.
Jewsus will be there, so it won't be all bad, but he really doesn't like non-Jews. If you are a virgin Jewish male, you will have it made in heaven, because dude the bridegroom cometh and you are the bride.
Ah, yes the very same passage where God promises to bless those who obey His precepts unto the thousandth generation ....

All men fall short of pleasing God ; that's why Jesus came to suffer and die ...to pay our way ..

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

number four wrote:
<quoted text>You could have said this nicer ; You're longing for the demise of religion , I'm just making sure you are aware of what it is ,you are hoping for ....
No-- you paint me with your own prejudices, as is your usual habit.

But you also paint the world with a false brush.

Countries that have rejected religion for the most part, have better education, better medical care, better average wages, less corruption in their politics, lower murder rates, lower crime rates, and generally happier populace.

Would you like some names of these mostly-secular countries?

:LOL:

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

number four wrote:
<quoted text>God forbids immoral sexual relations ; straight people will go to Hell ,too..
Your god is not real.

Your hate for gays is 100% unfounded.

It's just you-- hating.

It's what you do best-- you hate.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>The many Indian Wars ,War of 1812 and the Mexican American war ; were the only wars started for greed ..
False. They ultimately ALL were... but history is not something you study, is it?
number four wrote:
(as for other posts)
A)The Pope says hes too old for the many responsibilities and constant travel ....(but, you are free to believe anything you want ..)
So? Popes much older than he, have continued in office for longer in spite of failing health.

He's just a pansy-- literally, according to some of the news even now coming out.
number four wrote:
B) Medieval Times weren't as horrid as you purport ; we believe this only to make ourselves feel better about how much we have improved ...
False. Average lifespan of adults was 30-ish or so. Most babies who managed to survive to be born died before 12. About 1/2 of the women eventually die during childbirth. Most pregnancies did not carry to term, but ended prematurely due to malnutrition, disease or other issues. Most people died too young, due to disease, malnutrition, or simply being in the wrong place and were killed by so-called "small warfare".

Slavery was very-very common, as was it's kissin'-cousin, indentured servitude-- which was just slavery with a pittance-wage.

Anyone who went against the Genuine Church™, was usually hung, burned or tortured-to-death. Anyone. For any reason.

Unless you were rich, of course-- then you simply paid the proper bribes to the church officials, and you went on your way.

No-- it was a horrid time to be alive. And I blame your Genuine Church™ for most of it.
number four wrote:
C)The claim to take the Bible literally , You do realize it was written between 6 thousand to 1 thousand 800 years ago ..so, you are just being an ass ...
If you don't? All you have left is myth-- and 100% of your reason to be a True Believer™ is gone.

Let me repeat: if you DO NOT take it literally? WHAT IS LEFT?

Answer: nothing. It's ALL fiction therefore. All-- for you cannot tell which is which.
number four wrote:
D)Australia ,Switzerland and Sweden ; rely heavily on American military support ; they can afford to use their tax monies to fund social programs ..
Really? That's odd-- perhaps you should tell that to their standing armies...

Both Switzerland and Sweden, for example, have spent billions on their own version of modern combat jet fighter planes. Why would they bother, if they were hiding under the USA? Hmmm?

Your claims continue to fall like straw before a fire...
number four wrote:
D1)I wonder what Christmas is like in Scandinavia and Switzerland ; agnostic and atheist populaces (you claim)
Who cares? I celebrate christmas-- or as I like to call it, GIFTmas. It's a pagan holiday, after all-- little in it is original to Xianity. Not even the "virgin" (yeah, right) birth...

LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

54 Users are viewing the Islam Forum right now

Search the Islam Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
www.queendom-hijabs.com (Jun '07) 2 min remove it site no longer 2
Toronto restaurant violated Muslim men's human ... (Dec '13) 3 min Tracey OConnor 7
Majority of Americas Blame Hamas 15 min Sarah ___ 6
Is wearing makeup allowed? 25 min Sarah ___ 13
Worldwide burning of korans 27 min Sarah ___ 66
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 28 min uhuh 200,138
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 32 min Faith 357,497
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 7 hr Pskak 49,257
•••
•••