Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12674 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#7181 Feb 12, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Or his lovers.
..oh, my..!!..."-Skeptic-" , if you are indeed having intercourse w/ sock puppets ; please tell me ,that it's consensual ....!!!!!!
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#7183 Feb 12, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
My aged cat is smarter than People of Faith.
He has demonstrated freewill.
They have none-- they are slaves to the faith that has destroyed their self esteem along with the rest of what it means to be human.
Sad, really.
..Sad, really ..Slave to Sin....this is the greatest sadness ,really ..

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#7184 Feb 13, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, you're not smart.
This is coming from an ignorant creationist who denies fossils even exist.

You're a stupid individual and its proven by your comments. I doubt you even have an education to speak of -your stupidity is clearly an issue you have trouble dealing with.

Location hidden

#7185 Feb 13, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..oh, my..!!..."-Skeptic-" , if you are indeed having intercourse w/ sock puppets ; please tell me ,that it's consensual ....!!!!!!
Sorry, that's not proof of god either. When will you ridiculous people stop lying about your hallucinations to the rest of the planet?

I am sorry that you are mentally ill, but we are not your doctors.

Location hidden

#7186 Feb 13, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Sad, really ..Slave to Sin....this is the greatest sadness ,really ..
There's no such thing as god, souls or sins.

It's just bullsh*t your cult invented to make it easier for you judgemental sheep to be more hateful and predjudiced against complete strangers.

Remember - faith is your mental illness - it belongs to you, and nobody else.
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#7187 Feb 13, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no such thing as god, souls or sins.
It's just bullsh*t your cult invented to make it easier for you judgemental sheep to be more hateful and predjudiced against complete strangers.
Remember - faith is your mental illness - it belongs to you, and nobody else.
Who are you trying to convince ...?.."-Skeptic-"

Location hidden

#7188 Feb 13, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Who are you trying to convince ...?.."-Skeptic-"
I'm stating some facts. Nobody needs convincing, because its facts.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#7189 Feb 13, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>This is coming from an ignorant creationist who denies fossils even exist.

You're a stupid individual and its proven by your comments. I doubt you even have an education to speak of -your stupidity is clearly an issue you have trouble dealing with.
Sorry Skeptic, but to you all theists are stupid. We if course thinks the same about you.

Location hidden

#7190 Feb 13, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Skeptic, but to you all theists are stupid. We if course thinks the same about you.
By definition, if someone thinks something is out there, when evidence says it is not, they are stupid and willfully ignorant.

To use your own language - but you have a choice - you actually choose stupidity over reason and intelligence.

This is why the label is so apt.

Location hidden

#7191 Feb 13, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>By definition, if someone thinks something is out there, when evidence says it is not, they are stupid and willfully ignorant.

To use your own language - but you have a choice - you actually choose stupidity over reason and intelligence.

This is why the label is so apt.
Whose definition are you talking about? So I guess Givethemliberty's wife is stupid since she is a theist.

Location hidden

#7192 Feb 13, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Whose definition are you talking about? So I guess Givethemliberty's wife is stupid since she is a theist.
Well duh, you can be stupid when it comes to god - no proof. It doesn't mean you are actually stupid in doing other stuff.

There are degrees of stupidity. I don't expect you to be aware of that because you occupy a firm section of the stupidity scale that does not expose you to higher intelligence.
Siro

Auburn, Australia

#7193 Feb 13, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
There are degrees of stupidity.
And you graduated with honours in all of them

Location hidden

#7194 Feb 13, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen to yourself troll, you have no proof of god and nothing of worth to say here.

Just run along back to your cult and tell them you failed.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#7195 Feb 13, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Witness the continued melt-down and trollish hate from the True Believer™.

Pathetic.

And also?

Stupid.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#7196 Feb 13, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Well duh, you can be stupid when it comes to god - no proof. It doesn't mean you are actually stupid in doing other stuff.
There are degrees of stupidity. I don't expect you to be aware of that because you occupy a firm section of the stupidity scale that does not expose you to higher intelligence.
Yep.

It could be termed self-induced stupidity.

As an adult human does not need to wallow in ignorance--especially in this day of the intertubes with unlimited knowledge at one's fingertips.

All it takes is a bit of research, and there you go: ignorance destroyed.

But these willfully-stupid individuals prefer to wallow in ignorance (faith).

It is much easier for them, and it feeds into both their lazy minds, and their cowardice at facing the fact that they are NOT:

"cosmically significant to the greater universe"

Of course, there's a large bit of Ego at play as well.

To Sum Up:

People who believe in supernatural sh7t (gods, etc):

Are willfully stupid, deliberately ignorant, cowards, and egomaniacs.

Lovely.

Is it any wonder we don't want these morons running the government?
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#7197 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>
My aged cat is smarter than People of Faith.
He has demonstrated freewill.
They have none-- they are slaves to the faith that has destroyed their self esteem along with the rest of what it means to be human.
Sad, really.
..I dispute this ..

(item one) I won't chase a laser pointer , for hours on end ..
(item two) nor, will I eat small rodents that I trap within my home ..
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#7198 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Yep.
It could be termed self-induced stupidity.
As an adult human does not need to wallow in ignorance--especially in this day of the intertubes with unlimited knowledge at one's fingertips.
All it takes is a bit of research, and there you go: ignorance destroyed.
But these willfully-stupid individuals prefer to wallow in ignorance (faith).
It is much easier for them, and it feeds into both their lazy minds, and their cowardice at facing the fact that they are NOT:
"cosmically significant to the greater universe"
Of course, there's a large bit of Ego at play as well.
To Sum Up:
People who believe in supernatural sh7t (gods, etc):
Are willfully stupid, deliberately ignorant, cowards, and egomaniacs.
Lovely.
Is it any wonder we don't want these morons running the government?
There is a discipline , called "theology" .......some of the very best educated men and women belong to this field ...

It "is" your lifestyle that blinds you to the greater truths of our existence ...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#7199 Feb 13, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>There is a discipline , called "theology" .......some of the very best educated men and women belong to this field ...
It "is" your lifestyle that blinds you to the greater truths of our existence ...
They are still quite stupid.

Willfully so, in fact.

Becoming "educated" about stupid stuff? Only makes you more stupid, not less.

And make no mistake: all theology is stupid.

As for these "greater truths"? That is just more stupidity from you, overtaking what's left of your brains.

All you have are lies. And more lies.

A "doctor of theology" is someone who has mastered how to be stupid.

What a waste of life.

Location hidden

#7200 Feb 14, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, that's not proof of god either. When will you ridiculous people stop lying about your hallucinations to the rest of the planet?

I am sorry that you are mentally ill, but we are not your doctors.
Lol! He's probably saying, "who's your daddy socky?!?"

Location hidden

#7201 Feb 14, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Well duh, you can be stupid when it comes to god - no proof. It doesn't mean you are actually stupid in doing other stuff.

So you agree that Givethemliberty's wife is stupid? Good for you! Heh heh heh! I wonder if he feels the same.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 22 min Faith 517,822
Shame in Canada 22 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 22
White Race Is Dying 24 min Simran 7
News A theology of love 26 min Frindly 49
Trans-gendered American soldiers. 29 min Simran 6
America's Moral Decay (Dec '13) 30 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 351
No wonder the Forum is dying 58 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 7
More from around the web