Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12665 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#6319 Dec 7, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Creationist liar who can't worm himself out of his own lies.
Atheist liar who cannot prove his claims.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#6320 Dec 8, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheist liar who cannot prove his claims.
Atheists make no claims you ridiculous creationist liar.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#6321 Dec 8, 2012
Thank goodness atheists aren't stupid enough to believe creationists when they lie to people about the earth being 6000 years old.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6322 Dec 8, 2012
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
I think archeological sites should be protected against plundering from amateurs and opportunists. Land "ownership" is a laughably human concept considering the scale of our puny lives. We are merely stewards, poor ones, of all we survey. Rational beings would have an obligation, I would think, to protect and preserve that which predates our existence. Like in so many other ways, we depart the rational path and thus require a body of laws to restrain us. On the other hand, it's kind of haughty to presume our remains or our artifacts should hold some special significance to the future. It's kind of like the pitiful Christians thinking their miserable "souls" warrant special treatment or attention from Universe Creating Beings (UCB's) that most likely do not exist. If I find a "Indian Burial Ground" in my back yard, I guarantee ya I'll be digging it up ... damn the laws of Gods and Men I say!! Take the HARNESS OFF MY BACK!!!!
...Okay...what bout' building strip malls or apartment homes ..over..Civil War battle fields sites...?

2)Is it okay to run over cats ..?

(I'm just trying to find out how evil you are )

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6323 Dec 8, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
Thank goodness atheists aren't stupid enough to believe creationists when they lie to people about the earth being 6000 years old.
Off, with you ,Then ..

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#6324 Dec 8, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Atheists make no claims you ridiculous creationist liar.
When you claim that I preach or tried to recruit, those are claims. Now prove them mamas boy.

Since: Mar 11

Scottsburg, IN

#6325 Dec 8, 2012
How about sacrificing your daughter in flames to Yahweh/Jesus?
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Okay...what bout' building strip malls or apartment homes ..over..Civil War battle fields sites...?
2)Is it okay to run over cats ..?
(I'm just trying to find out how evil you are )

“Blue Collar Philosopher”

Since: Nov 08

Texas, USA

#6326 Dec 8, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Okay...what bout' building strip malls or apartment homes ..over..Civil War battle fields sites...?
2)Is it okay to run over cats ..?
(I'm just trying to find out how evil you are )
1) I think it's safe to say that the battle has not been truly won (or the war more completely forgotten) until a mall has been built over what were formerly fields of honor. What makes a more fitting monument to our freedom? Apartments not so much. Apartments are Mankind's attempt to emulate insect society. Dismal.

2) One should go out of one's way to run over cats. The planet is burdened with an excess population of cats. Everyone knows this. I would go off a cliff to avoid harming a dog or squirrel.

3) I am evil personified. All you got to do is ask.

“Blue Collar Philosopher”

Since: Nov 08

Texas, USA

#6327 Dec 8, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
How about sacrificing your daughter in flames to Yahweh/Jesus?
<quoted text>
That is simply asking too much. The authors knew this and set the goal posts for salvation WAY out of a rational man's reach. Given the depth of evidence, sacrificing a Sunday morning is likewise asking too much, but a lot more people seem willing to take that plunge. Kind of a "least you can do" attitude. I'm sure Yahweh appreciates it. LOL

Since: Mar 11

Scottsburg, IN

#6328 Dec 8, 2012
Good points. Maybe thy should once a year sacrifice a daughter in the church as a burnt offering to Yahweh/Jesus just to be on the safe side. Call it extra credit.
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
That is simply asking too much. The authors knew this and set the goal posts for salvation WAY out of a rational man's reach. Given the depth of evidence, sacrificing a Sunday morning is likewise asking too much, but a lot more people seem willing to take that plunge. Kind of a "least you can do" attitude. I'm sure Yahweh appreciates it. LOL

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#6329 Dec 8, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Good points. Maybe thy should once a year sacrifice a daughter in the church as a burnt offering to Yahweh/Jesus just to be on the safe side. Call it extra credit.
Just like your wife is sacrificed to the streets because you can't get to work. She has to be the bread winner.
curse

Jakarta, Indonesia

#6330 Dec 8, 2012
okay lets see

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6331 Dec 8, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
How about sacrificing your daughter in flames to Yahweh/Jesus?
<quoted text>
That's pretty evil....I'd say , "Drunk Sarah Palin" ..evil..

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6332 Dec 8, 2012
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
That is simply asking too much. The authors knew this and set the goal posts for salvation WAY out of a rational man's reach. Given the depth of evidence, sacrificing a Sunday morning is likewise asking too much, but a lot more people seem willing to take that plunge. Kind of a "least you can do" attitude. I'm sure Yahweh appreciates it. LOL
Good God ..Man ..!!!..Have you never heard of "sugar coating" ?..You don't have to be brutally honest ..!!

hey,"RHill" when your child asked about Christmas ,did you bring up the subject of religion ...??

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6333 Dec 8, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Good points. Maybe thy should once a year sacrifice a daughter in the church as a burnt offering to Yahweh/Jesus just to be on the safe side. Call it extra credit.
<quoted text>
I'll have to bring this up ,next Bible Study ...as my little sister is at that age ,where she is getting into my stuff ...and, wants to play princess ....ALL THE TIME....!!

Since: Mar 11

Scottsburg, IN

#6334 Dec 8, 2012
You just made Jesus frown EW's number four screen name :(

He enjoyed that sacrifice trannie licker.
number four wrote:
<quoted text>That's pretty evil....I'd say , "Drunk Sarah Palin" ..evil..

Since: Mar 11

Scottsburg, IN

#6335 Dec 8, 2012
You should trannie licker I am surprised you haven't made any burnt offerings of children to your ancient Palestinian God before now. As you light her screaming body on fire remind her she is helping you get closer to Jesus who made the universe during the Bronze Age.

After all the times she-males have used you as a spunk spittoon you need all the help you can get.

:)
number four wrote:
<quoted text>I'll have to bring this up ,next Bible Study ...as my little sister is at that age ,where she is getting into my stuff ...and, wants to play princess ....ALL THE TIME....!!

“Blue Collar Philosopher”

Since: Nov 08

Texas, USA

#6336 Dec 8, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Good God ..Man ..!!!..Have you never heard of "sugar coating" ?..You don't have to be brutally honest ..!!
hey,"RHill" when your child asked about Christmas ,did you bring up the subject of religion ...??
Actually ... Santa, the Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy and Jesus / God all have something in common ... lot of stories, not much action. I let 'em draw their own conclusions. It's really not Rocket Science. Both my daughters went to Xtian school and Sunday School / church for a good part of their lives. I answered any question put to me honestly. Nobody around here seems interested in church or religion, except my ex-Catholic wife, who is somewhat dismayed. She's an "ex" only because the One True Church won't have her anymore for marrying a heathen. Kind of sad really ... I have no objection to her pursuing whatever religion that floats her boat.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#6337 Dec 8, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Okay...what bout' building strip malls or apartment homes ..over..Civil War battle fields sites...?
2)Is it okay to run over cats ..?
(I'm just trying to find out how evil you are )
Does he own the Civil war battle sites?

No, but cooking them is acceptable in some cultures.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6338 Dec 8, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
You should trannie licker I am surprised you haven't made any burnt offerings of children to your ancient Palestinian God before now. As you light her screaming body on fire remind her she is helping you get closer to Jesus who made the universe during the Bronze Age.
After all the times she-males have used you as a spunk spittoon you need all the help you can get.
:)
<quoted text>
Well, we'll have to disagree on this point .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 5 min MUQ2 253,959
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 hr Nina 492,278
Why are Arabs so disgusting? (Aug '11) 3 hr stiffler201 87
Sita ke Chudai (Nov '13) 4 hr Shekh Anish 12
If you are a non-muslim, you must read this 4 hr ImFree2Choose 75
Why Hindus hate Zakir Naik? 5 hr sava 13
bmz says new wants to have sex with a 14 year old (Feb '16) 6 hr Islam sucks 167
I became a muslim after reading this 7 hr Arab rocket launcher 79
Why is Islam spreading so fast? 15 hr Ismail 697
More from around the web