Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Conservapedia

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Comments
5,481 - 5,500 of 12,667 Comments Last updated Mar 22, 2014

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#5601 Oct 6, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
1: No surprise most Christholes have never read beyond what their preacher says. I used to be like you but progressed past it.
2: I know all about the influence of the Christholes and if Constatine had had a PTSD hallucination of Perseus you would be defending him now instead of Jesus.
3: His short ministry only proves how pitiful he was. Not even a decent prophet let alone messiah. Why worship such a loser?
4: How many people did Jesus heal by beating unarmed merchants following the law with a whip? Such a display would have gotten him beheaded by Moses if he was lucky.
<quoted text>
1)..that really stings...
2)...well...Christ is real...Perseus is not..
3)..I now pity you...you are grasping at straws...triple exclamation point...who are you trying to convince....???...yourself...? ??
4)over turning tables and chasing them away ...(Holy Bible)....see, no one was harmed...
4a)..Moses was not the jealous type...when others were preaching ...that's Biblical..!

Since: Mar 11

Chicago, IL

#5602 Oct 6, 2012
1: Truth hurts
2:The irony meter just exploded. Even early Christians argued that Jesus was superior to Zeus but they never argued Zeus didn't exist.
3: He was rather pitiful if you believe the myth. Three years? Lmfao!
4: Why did he need to build a whip to turn over tables?
5: When Jews went astray from what Moses thought was correct he was easy going about it? Lmfao! You really never have read the bible! Your ignorance is always good for a laugh!
number four wrote:
<quoted text>1)..that really stings...
3)..I now pity you...you are grasping at straws...triple exclamation point...who are you trying to convince....???...yourself...? ??
4)over turning tables and chasing them away ...(Holy Bible)....see, no one was harmed...
4a)..Moses was not the jealous type...when others were preaching ...that's Biblical..!

Chicago, IL

#5603 Oct 7, 2012
Remember how you said Jesus still shows himself to us if we'll just look? You agreed with the Jesus grilled cheese sandwich as a miracle.

.http://christwire.org/2012/07 /jesus-christ-appears-in-puppy s-stinkspot-to-prove-divinity- of-dogs/

There you go! Jesus showing us what he is!
number four wrote:
<quoted text>1)..that really stings...

Las Vegas, NV

#5604 Oct 7, 2012
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>And you consider this a good thing?
Denying the existence of God...is "faux pas"..grasshopper..

Las Vegas, NV

#5605 Oct 7, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Remember how you said Jesus still shows himself to us if we'll just look? You agreed with the Jesus grilled cheese sandwich as a miracle.
.http://christwire.org/2012/07 /jesus-christ-appears-in-puppy s-stinkspot-to-prove-divinity- of-dogs/
There you go! Jesus showing us what he is!
<quoted text>
..."Givemeliberty".. ...!!!..Why..!..would you make me look at this..??..You are lucky ,I'm over eighteen ...or you'd be going to jail...

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#5607 Oct 7, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Denying the existence of God...is "faux pas"..grasshopper..
I am aware of that. I am questioning whether or not you consider it a good thing that every single politician has to proclaim or feign fealty to a deity that not everyone believes in.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#5608 Oct 7, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Denying the existence of God...is "faux pas"..grasshopper..
God isn't real and it doesn't matter however many times you try to lie about it, it isn't going to suddenly become real.

You're a failed Creationist, go back to the Discovery Institute and ask for your money back you ignorant buffoon.

Florence, KY

#5609 Oct 7, 2012
It's a dog. Anyways go kiss the image of your savior who now shows himself as a puppy dog's @zzhole. See how accurate my term Christhole is?
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..."Givemeliberty ".....!!!..Why..!..would you make me look at this..??..You are lucky ,I'm over eighteen ...or you'd be going to jail...

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#5611 Oct 7, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, your wife worships that. She also married one. But she's using you for a green card so no big deal.
The failed Creationist troll returns for yet another round of embarrassment.

Sorry, but your hallucination that jesus rode on dinosaurs backs is a little far fetched for us sane people.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#5612 Oct 7, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>The failed Creationist troll returns for yet another round of embarrassment.

Sorry, but your hallucination that jesus rode on dinosaurs backs is a little far fetched for us sane people.
Says the spokes person for the institution of the mentally ill. You lie again, it's insane not sane. Your lies are far fetched for us sane people. But what the heck, you're dumb.

Las Vegas, NV

#5614 Oct 7, 2012
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I am aware of that. I am questioning whether or not you consider it a good thing that every single politician has to proclaim or feign fealty to a deity that not everyone believes in.
I'm proclaiming that if a man or woman does "not" acknowledge a creator....they are malformed ....not someone I would recommend for office...

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#5615 Oct 7, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>I'm proclaiming that if a man or woman does "not" acknowledge a creator....they are malformed ....not someone I would recommend for office...
And you therefore represent one of the many things that are wrong with politics. If someone doesn't feign loyalty to a sky daddy, you won't consider them, no matter their qualifications. People like you are the reason totally unqualified idiots make it into office, because all they have to do is wax poetic about the glory of god and people like you vote for him. And most of the time, you fail to realize that your belief is being totally manipulated anyway.

Should religion even be associated with politics?

Las Vegas, NV

#5616 Oct 7, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
1: Truth hurts
2:The irony meter just exploded. Even early Christians argued that Jesus was superior to Zeus but they never argued Zeus didn't exist.
3: He was rather pitiful if you believe the myth. Three years? Lmfao!
4: Why did he need to build a whip to turn over tables?
5: When Jews went astray from what Moses thought was correct he was easy going about it? Lmfao! You really never have read the bible! Your ignorance is always good for a laugh!
<quoted text>
1) the truth hurts ,just like having hemorrhoids ...
2)..Early christians were just being polite...anyhow..the point is moot, you don't even believe Zeus is real...(Do You...???)
3)..Christians number in the Billions and Christianity has and will influence humanity for centuries .....and, this is pitiful...???...okay..I guess you just see things differently..
4)..a whip made of "cord"...Well, very useful when driving out...oxen and sheep...would you not agree..??
5)..Moses was a good leader...if the safety of the nascent community was "at risk"....he would un-apologetically open up a can of whup ass..

“There is no god!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#5617 Oct 7, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the website, you can order one too so you won't be lonely.
http://www.filipina-brides.com/
so that's where you got your bride? are they good? what is the return policy if i do not like her at all?

Las Vegas, NV

#5618 Oct 7, 2012
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>And you therefore represent one of the many things that are wrong with politics. If someone doesn't feign loyalty to a sky daddy, you won't consider them, no matter their qualifications. People like you are the reason totally unqualified idiots make it into office, because all they have to do is wax poetic about the glory of god and people like you vote for him. And most of the time, you fail to realize that your belief is being totally manipulated anyway.
Should religion even be associated with politics?
....Would you vote in an unabashedly racist ....even if his qualifications were stellar...???
...Does keeping religion out of politics ...Mean keeping God out of politics ..??...The former ,I'm fine with...the ladder ...Is destructive ..

Florence, KY

#5621 Oct 7, 2012
1: You compare truth to hemorrhoids. Telling hey you are a Christhole.
2: Nope they believed Zeus existed even went so far to say Jesus was the real Zeus and made comparisons between the two. Bottom line we see early Christians acknowledged the existence of Zeus just said he was an inferior god.
3: Desperate attempt to redirect the conversation from a point you know you can't win using red herring and straw man logical fallacy. I see you surrender to your better. Again.
4: He made a scourge the same vicious weapon used on him when captured. A brutal weapon for a brutal false messiah.
5: Moses had any Jews who strayed from his teachings killed quickly, if they were lucky. Had a miracle worker who spoke a different message come into his fold he would have had them killed.
number four wrote:
<quoted text>1) the truth hurts ,just like having hemorrhoids ...
2)..Early christians were just being polite...anyhow..the point is moot, you don't even believe Zeus is real...(Do You...???)
3)..Christians number in the Billions and Christianity has and will influence humanity for centuries .....and, this is pitiful...???...okay..I guess you just see things differently..
4)..a whip made of "cord"...Well, very useful when driving out...oxen and sheep...would you not agree..??
5)..Moses was a good leader...if the safety of the nascent community was "at risk"....he would un-apologetically open up a can of whup ass..

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#5622 Oct 7, 2012
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>The tawdry vehemence of Christianity, infused into each word that you type, continues to offer no illumination of that which you would profess as godly, but rather to shine as a beacon to rational thought and the value of freedom from theism.
Blah blah blah.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#5623 Oct 7, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah.
A fool's blather.

Florence, KY

#5624 Oct 7, 2012
The weak minded bigot was getting destroyed on his other screen name, number four, confirmed btw by a mod, so he had to resort to form being a red faced blithering racist idiot.

Everything you say is correct and we see what religion turns many people into. Hate filled bigoted racists.
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>The tawdry vehemence of Christianity, infused into each word that you type, continues to offer no illumination of that which you would profess as godly, but rather to shine as a beacon to rational thought and the value of freedom from theism.

Las Vegas, NV

#5625 Oct 7, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
1: You compare truth to hemorrhoids. Telling hey you are a Christhole.
2: Nope they believed Zeus existed even went so far to say Jesus was the real Zeus and made comparisons between the two. Bottom line we see early Christians acknowledged the existence of Zeus just said he was an inferior god.
3: Desperate attempt to redirect the conversation from a point you know you can't win using red herring and straw man logical fallacy. I see you surrender to your better. Again.
4: He made a scourge the same vicious weapon used on him when captured. A brutal weapon for a brutal false messiah.
5: Moses had any Jews who strayed from his teachings killed quickly, if they were lucky. Had a miracle worker who spoke a different message come into his fold he would have had them killed.
<quoted text>
....Oh my goodness...you have to lie to win...!!!...okay..Governor Romney....let's just stick to facts...
2) The "one and only" time Zeus is even mentioned in scripture ...was, when the Lycaonians were so impressed by Barnabas and Paul...they thought these two were Olympians..
3)..Jesus was not a failure..or Christianity would not be such a bane to your existence..
4)Well the Bible says "a whip made of cords"...(animals were also in the Temple)...cords ..scourge...I realize your reading comprehension needs work..but, there we have it "two" different words..
5)..Numbers.11:29..But Moses answered him "Are you jealous for my sake ? Would that all people of the Lord were prophets! Would that the Lord might bestow his spirit on them all !".....Moses

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 min Aristofanis 365,086
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 6 min bmz 201,388
Can Christianity and Islam co-exist and unite? 27 min Shamma 34
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 2 hr MUQ1 50,172
Exhibition On Islamic Civilisation In Terenggan... 3 hr Rusty Tin Can 5
Stop calling them'BritishFighters'. 4 hr supersonic boom 4
Robin Williams RIP on Jihad 4 hr supersonic boom 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Islam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••