Bible or Qur'an - take your pick!

Bible or Qur'an - take your pick!

Posted in the Islam Forum

Maryam

Blackpool, UK

#1 Aug 28, 2013
It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the
You the intelligent human being figure out the more accurate version:

Exhibit 1 Bible
LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed. Exodus 31:17

Versus

Exhibit 2 Qur'an
We created the heavens and the earth and all between them in Six Days, nor did any sense of weariness touch Us.
Quran 50:38
Maryam

Blackpool, UK

#2 Aug 28, 2013

Exhibit 1 Bible
LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed. Exodus 31:17

Versus

Exhibit 2 Qur'an
We created the heavens and the earth and all between them in Six Days, nor did any sense of weariness touch Us.
Maryam

Blackpool, UK

#3 Aug 28, 2013

Exhibit 1 Bible
It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed. Exodus 31:17

Versus

Exhibit 2 Qur'an
We created the heavens and the earth and all between them in Six Days, nor did any sense of
weariness touch Us.

Take your pick!!!
Atheist Silurist

Stockton-on-tees, UK

#4 Aug 28, 2013
Maryam wrote:
Exhibit 1 Bible
It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed. Exodus 31:17
Versus
Exhibit 2 Qur'an
We created the heavens and the earth and all between them in Six Days, nor did any sense of
weariness touch Us.
Take your pick!!!
Yeah,but that's a load of bollocks,isn't it?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#5 Aug 28, 2013
Maryam wrote:
It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the
Exhibit 1 Bible
Versus
Exhibit 2 Qur'an
Prove that your Allah God exist?
Explain what your Allah god is?
What does your Allah god look like?
Is your Allah god comprehend-able?
Maryam

Blackpool, UK

#6 Aug 28, 2013
Six "days" in Qur'an is not 24 hour days but time periods / aeons.
Maryam

Blackpool, UK

#7 Aug 29, 2013
The Ancestors of "God":
"The generations of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham." (Matthew, 1:1)

The Sex of "God":
"And when eight days were accomplished for the circumcising of the child, his name was called Jesus." (Luke, 2:21)

How Mary Conceived and Delivered "God":
Mary conceived Jesus like any other woman: "The days were accomplished that she should be delivered," (Luke, 2:6) which means that she went through all the normal stages of pregnancy. Nor was her delivery any different from other expectant mothers: "And she being with child cried, travelling in birth, and pained to be delivered." (Revelation, 12:2)

"God" Sucked The Paps of a Woman:
"And it came to pass, as he spake these things, a certain woman of the company lifted up her voice, and said unto him, Blessed is the womb that bare thee, and the paps which thou hast sucked." (Luke, 11:27)

The Country of Origin of "God":
"Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king.(Matthew, 2:1)

The Occupation of "God":
"Jesus was a carpenter by trade." (Mark, 6:3), "and the son of a carpenter." (Matthew, 13:55)

The Transport of "God":
"Behold, thy king cometh unto thee, meek, and sitting upon an ass." (Matthew, 21:5) 
"And Jesus, when he had found a young ass, sat thereon." (John, 12:14)

The Wining and Dining of "God":
"The Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say, behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners." (Matthew, 11:9; Luke, 7:34)

The Poverty of "God":
"And Jesus saith unto him, the foxes have holes, and the birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head." (Matthew, 8:20)

The Meagre Possessions of "God":
"Shoes of Jesus" (Luke, 3:16) 
"Garments and coat of Jesus" (John, 19:23)
Maryam

Blackpool, UK

#8 Aug 29, 2013
^^ Shamma is this your God?!?!?

Spiritual Development of "God":
"And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, filled with wisdom." (Luke, 2:40)
Mental, Physical and Moral Development of "God":
"And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man." (Luke, 2:52)
"God" Was 12 Years Old When His Parents Took Him to Jerusalem:
"Now his parents went to Jerusalem every year at the feast of the passover. And when he was twelve years old, they went up to Jerusalem after the custom of the feast." (Luke, 2:41-42)

The Powerless "God" (Jesus) said:
"I can of mine own self do nothing." (John, 5:30)

"God" Was Ignorant of the Time:
Jesus said: "But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father." (Mark, 13:32)

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#9 Aug 29, 2013
Maryam wrote:
^^ Shamma is this your God?!?!?
Spiritual Development of "God":
"And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, filled with wisdom." (Luke, 2:40)
Mental, Physical and Moral Development of "God":
"And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man." (Luke, 2:52)
"God" Was 12 Years Old When His Parents Took Him to Jerusalem:
"Now his parents went to Jerusalem every year at the feast of the passover. And when he was twelve years old, they went up to Jerusalem after the custom of the feast." (Luke, 2:41-42)
The Powerless "God" (Jesus) said:
"I can of mine own self do nothing." (John, 5:30)
"God" Was Ignorant of the Time:
Jesus said: "But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father." (Mark, 13:32)
John 20:28,29
After he saw proof of Jesus' resurrection, Thomas addressed Jesus as "my Lord and my God." So, Thomas here called Jesus "God."

If Jesus did not possess Deity, Thomas' statement would have been blasphemy, and Jesus should have rebuked Him. Instead, Jesus praised Thomas and pronounced a blessing on everyone who believes the same (v29)! Then John proceeded to claim that His record of Jesus' miracles gives us all reason to believe in Him (vv 30,31).

You don't believe in Jesus words because you worship the Muslim Allah a non-existing God.

The One true God is a reflection of the unique concept that Islam associates with God. To a Muslim, Allah is the Almighty Creator and Sustainer of the universe, Who is similar to nothing, and nothing is comparable to Him.

Definition of NOTHING
1 : not any thing : no thing <leaves nothing to the imagination>
2 : no part
3 : one of no interest, value, or consequence <they mean nothing to me>
Allah god defined by Muslims does not exist!

That is my point the god Muslim call Allah does not exist.

Muslims pray to a non-existing God!

Muhammad fabricated a non-existing god into being the one true god of his religion of Islam
And Muhammad made himself prophet of a god that does not exist!

Muslims are INSANE!

“Get a life Creepy Tom. ”

Since: May 10

Obsess over someone else Tom.

#10 Aug 29, 2013
Maryam wrote:
Exhibit 1 Bible
Versus
Exhibit 2 Qur'an
Why do you willingly chose to worship a god,(The one of the Qur'an) that admits to being the devil and the lord of demons? Also why would you be willing to follow a god that openly admits to deceiving you? If you've picked up a Qur'an then you know I'm right.

Devils and Jinn admit to accepting islam in Qur'an 46:30 and Qur'an 72:13. Allah himself calls himself the lord of devils and jinn in Qur'an 114:1.

And he admits that he created evil and mischief in Qur'an 113:1

and in Tabari Moe admits that satan cast false revelations on his tongue, Tabari VI:107

And allah swears on pagan idols, the moon and the stars in Qur'an 74:32, and Qur'an 74:32

And swears by evil an evil spirit in Qur'an 75:1

and commands his followrs to fear his torment in Qur'an 70:26. Why would he want to torment his followers unless he's the devil?

He calls to witness inanimate objects in Qur'an 68:1

He says that the Qur'an is a reminder to all devils and jinn in Qur'an 81:26.

in Qur'an 89:21 he calls his demons to arms.

He swears by darkness in Qur'an 92:1

In Qur'an 8:30 he calls himself the best deceiver to plot and deceive his followers.

In Qur'an 8:71 he admits to being a liar, and a deceiving his followers already.

In Qur'an 92:8 he says he will make the pathway for misery smooth for you.

And this is just a drop in the bucket.... and you want to worship a god that openly admits to being a deceiver, a liar and the devil himself?
Maryam

Blackpool, UK

#11 Aug 29, 2013
Daniel Stone are you reading the Qur'an in Arabic or an English translation? It looks like the one by Mr Satanic Verses - Salman Rush-die!

“Get a life Creepy Tom. ”

Since: May 10

Obsess over someone else Tom.

#12 Aug 29, 2013
Maryam wrote:
Daniel Stone are you reading the Qur'an in Arabic or an English translation? It looks like the one by Mr Satanic Verses - Salman Rush-die!
Both. Are you studying it at all? Most muslims haven't the foggiest clue whats even in their Qur'an.

It's the exact same message, no matter what language it's translated into.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SPEAKER of EVIL QURAN was DEMON POSSESSED MOHAM... 5 min MOHAMAD d PEDOPHILE 15
TRINITY WORDS in EVIL QURAN are "WE" US"& OUR? ... 6 min Hummer 26
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 8 min bmz 487,967
Muslims rape mentally disabled woman 10 min Truth Teller 10
Arabic term word Allah SIMPLY Translate as God (Sep '15) 12 min MOHAMAD dPAGANrapist 91
SATAN Muslim Allah MADE d EARTH->FLAT,according... 17 min MOHAMAD dPAGANrapist 26
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 18 min bmz 251,079
More from around the web