allahu akbar

Kurnool, India

#192 Sep 23, 2012
You are correct dear LBer,
all over world destroyed the uneducated people of pakistan,more than the 65% Of this country people terrorist.they are killing each other.the whole terrorist groups foundation from pakistan, in future this group attack pakistan.
INDIA = ELEPHANT
PAKISTAN= RAT
ELEPHANT KICK RAT, THEN WHAT HAPPENING?THAT IS THE ANSWER OF POKI SOLDIER.

ALLAHU AKBAR

“I've been declawed!”

Since: Jan 12

Hamilton, Canada

#193 Sep 23, 2012
This is factually incorrect. Its proven to be close to 80 million Hindus and 120 million Africans.
Pak Jatt Soorma

Donvale, Australia

#194 Sep 23, 2012
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
This is factually incorrect. Its proven to be close to 80 million Hindus and 120 million Africans.
why couldnt hindus fight back, I still don't understand y ?

“I've been declawed!”

Since: Jan 12

Hamilton, Canada

#195 Sep 24, 2012
Pak Jatt Soorma wrote:
<quoted text>
why couldnt hindus fight back, I still don't understand y ?
Are you stupid Nazir? They did fight back, thats why Muslims did not rule India when the British came.

The Arabs were defeated by the Rajputs, the very same Arabs who had conquered the Persians, Egyptians, Assyirians, and Turks.

It was then the Turks under Ghori who slaughtered the Rajputs and established Muslim rule in India for five consecutive centuries (Delhi Sultanate, Mughals)- up until the Marathas defeated and uprooted the Mughal empire.

Even the Sikh army that liberated Kashmir from the Afghans was commanded by general Diwan Chand, a Hindu Punjabi.

The holocaust of Hindus happened under Muslim subjugation, not when tried to repel it.

Muslim rule also killed upwards of 60 million Christians.......does that mean the Crusades didn't happen?
ALLAHU AKBAR

Kurnool, India

#196 Sep 29, 2012
Muslims killed millions more hindus during british and after partition.nearabout 800 millions hindus killed muslims, in all world crualism and terrorism only muslims.they killed each other,all arabic country now under terrorism.
Seetharam

Aurora, Canada

#197 Sep 29, 2012
The total genocide of Non Muslims at the hands of killer Muslims comes to about two and half trillion souls as on date!
Fateh

Etobicoke, Canada

#198 Oct 1, 2012
allahu akbar wrote:
You are correct dear LBer,
all over world destroyed the uneducated people of pakistan,more than the 65% Of this country people terrorist.they are killing each other.the whole terrorist groups foundation from pakistan, in future this group attack pakistan.
INDIA = ELEPHANT
PAKISTAN= RAT
ELEPHANT KICK RAT, THEN WHAT HAPPENING?THAT IS THE ANSWER OF POKI SOLDIER.
ALLAHU AKBAR
lol poki soldier
dhrao

Hyderabad, India

#199 Oct 18, 2012
Mr Muslim barbarian that is all mythological stories like greet one you mulim bastard.Muslim invader was killed by Hindu rajahs NOW Muslims worship that rouge syed mu sud salar ghaji bastard near to Lucknow and one eveil bastard killed by shivaji is afzal khan who is worshiped by muslims born to rakhals of rajas
hyaena

Coalville, UK

#200 Oct 30, 2012
east asian muslims r slaves to arabs , they will always pray to arab gods and obey arab dictate .slaves
BENGAL TIGAR

Croydon, UK

#201 Dec 5, 2012
dharma bhai is a white male from america o who is christian or otehr and is making most of this up very ignoirant last time i was typing about aryans hindu aryans and he says there is no aryans what very ignoirant. dharma bhai is not hindustani but a white male christian just making up lies and making trouble sad losers may be a sadistic far rigth group.
hindu

Kolkata, India

#202 Dec 15, 2012
pak Soldier wrote:
Now prove it moron? You can't can you?
It is not our fault that Hindus are weak and not united, it is not our fault the land that produced so called warriors such as Arjun and Bhim couldn't defend your lands...IT IS HINDUS OWN FAULT, ask yourself why Hindus allowed all this instead of crying foul.
Even today Hindus don't rule their own country, a Italian Christian does....POOR WEAK, COWARD HINDUS.
Ask your grand parents that why they became muslim from hindu.
buddha

Stockton, CA

#203 Dec 16, 2012
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text> Salaamz Dharmy. Thats sad to hear. Maybe the Hindi-Priest should have taken the teen brat by the ear and led him to his elders and explained the mischief.Im sure the little troublemaker would have been beaten.Once again,I empathize.we hear far too much of these occurances with troubled Muslims.However take heart in knowing that real believeing muslims dont act that way,nor do we agree with violence as the first choice. Cheerz.
this demon possessed lying muslim,like muhhammed,says real muslims dont do violence,,,muslims are allowed to do the holy lie,to promote islam,christians jews buddhists are not allowed to lie,to promote the faith.islam is allowed to HOLY lie.muhhammed says you must convert me,to believe n the satanic koran,if i dont convert to islam,then muslims r commanded to kill me,or i may pay a tax,to islam,to survive,,,i must pay money to musllims,to b allowed to live.this satanic muslim knows this,he wants to kill me the infidel...or he is a bad muslim,all muslims r bad muslims,if they dont kill unbelievers.so i tell this muslim,to burn the evil koran,shit on muhhammed and all his wives,,,now holy muslim,sell your house,come find me,torture kill me,bribe the internet people,to find me,while i burn satanic quorans,i want the world to burn all muslim literiture,as your sacred duty.the jihad for the world,is shit on evil korans.my commandment,burn them.im much greater than muhhammed,he is lower than all humans.pigs r higher than muhhammed.
Jai

Europe

#204 Dec 17, 2012
BURN KORAN AND PEE ON IT .
Truth

UK

#205 Feb 2, 2013
pak Soldier wrote:
Now prove it moron? You can't can you?
It is not our fault that Hindus are weak and not united, it is not our fault the land that produced so called warriors such as Arjun and Bhim couldn't defend your lands...IT IS HINDUS OWN FAULT, ask yourself why Hindus allowed all this instead of crying foul.
Even today Hindus don't rule their own country, a Italian Christian does....POOR WEAK, COWARD HINDUS.
Get your facts right paki... The hindu men were killed by the invadors is a fact. but what happened to the women and adolescent kids.. This is what happened... Those women and kids were taken by the soldiers of the invaders as their private property, slaves and were raped and kept. The current generation of muslims that you see in this subcontinent are the off springs of those tortured and raped women.. Now u know how u were born... An invader raped your great great great grand mother and Bastered all future generations like you who proudly wear that stupid skull cap telling great things about the rapists who tortured ur ansestors.. Obviously the people who are Hindus today fought hard and avoided such cruelty.. So what ever has started with a wrong will end in wrong only.. Look around you... Islam today is the most hated religion of the world and you are no different.
human being

Kolkata, India

#206 Mar 3, 2013
ISLAM
it is a curse on humanity. mohammmad himself was a rapist. i dont know how people accept this henious religion.mercy and peace is nowhere in islam. islam
stands for unequality,barbarism, brutal killings,and rape.
hate this religion.
Giridhar Chigurupati

Chennai, India

#207 Apr 3, 2013
You Muslim fools you are also an Hindu who was been converted into Islam at the time of your weaken,coward,and bristled forefathers.
In ur Islam there is no value for ur mothers wombs.
Afganisher

Doha, Qatar

#208 May 1, 2013
Pak Soldier wrote:
<quoted text>
And what are Hindus doing about it? Just taking it and doing nothing! Hindus are really a useless people.
Your Hindu country is ruled by a Italian foreigner, A Christian....ha ha ha, stupid useless Hindus can't even rule their own country, first Muslims ruled you for centuries, then Europeans/British ruled, and even now a foreigner ruling Hindus. What a pathetic people.
If what you say is true, Hindus deserve to die, because you coward people never fight back, just take it, no wander Hinduism which once stretched from Iran/Afghanistan to Indonesia has been wiped out only to present day India and even their Islam is spreading and so is Christian missionaries spreading like wildfire.
Pak is ruled by americans....it feeds on money of america.....it uses chinese and americans arms....just see ur generals they collect lot of money and when they step down....go into self exile to enjoy that money...pakis are soldiers of christian america...fighting for america...so that india does not rise (america and europe will loose its market of arms)...ur talking of islam being spread from one corner to another.....check ur knowledge these guys are killing there own people from one corner to another..Iraq...Syria...sudan. ...egypt...libya...afganistan. ..pakistan......somalia......w hat more to say.....ur religion is growing only so that can be used by american imperialist to rule world by your hand....
allah ka jeeja

Ashburn, VA

#210 Jul 30, 2013
Pak Soldier wrote:
Why now for centuries Hindus have been unable to rule themselves?
Why is a Italian Christain ruling Hindustan today? LOL, what a joke Hindus are, ha ha.
Hindus like licking foreigners boots, slave mentality from Arjun and Bhim's desendents, ha ha ha, they must be turning their graves at the pathetic state of Hindustan, where half a billion Hindus shit on railtracks and footpath, while being ruled by a Italian Christain.
arey bhoshadi kay, bhot jald tumhaara ishlaam tumhaare hi chootadon mein ghusne wala hai modiji jis din prime minister banenge us din se roz gujarat jese dangay hua karenge, yaad to honge hi gujarat dangay jisme teri ammi khala aut appiyo k burke faad k choda tha aur zinda jalaya tha . Fikar na kr lode, tera allah b apni gaand ka jor laga kar mullo ka na bacha payega. waise b amreeka aur israel roz tumhari ammio k bhoshde bhang kar rhe hain daily, bhot jald hum b karenge.....yaad rakh tere madrchod nabi mohmd ki ammi ki choot ek hindu kaafir ne hi maari thi
bhikhari pakistan

Chennai, India

#211 Jul 30, 2013
Pak Soldier wrote:
Ravi,
If all you have posted is true, it just proves what a pathetic people Hindus are. No doubt another Muslim nation will be carved out of Hindustan. India will for sure witness another partition, it is inevitable.
Jai Bhooka, Nunga, Hindustan.
Jai Italian Christian Sonia Mata. Absolute ruler of the Hindus.
abe kutta sala beggar america se bhik maang ke khata hai sala kutta aur baat karta hai teri ammi ko chodu kutta

gujraat me 60 hinduo ko jalane ke baad modi ne teri ammi ko chod chad ke jinda jala diya tha kutte ki aulad shanti se raho jiyo aur jeene

do agar tum kutte banoge to hum sher banege teri ammi ko mai abhi chodane jaa raha hoon tel laga ke
The Jat

Ashburn, VA

#212 Jul 30, 2013
Pak Soldier wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU u weak coward, your India and Hinduism is dying and Hindu people are dying and converting, Islam is spreading in India at a fast rate, Christian missionaries is spreading like wildfire across India.
I can proudly say I am a Paki Pathan, with Central Asian ancestors, not weakass Hindu ancestor. My people ruled you, came to India whenever we felt like it and took whatever we wanted and Hindus couldn't do nothing. Really Hindus are a useless, pathetic people believing in flying Monkey gods and half man half elephant gods....hahahhaaaaaa
go to history.... 1 then say somthing
we vedi u say hindu...nd to prove ur religion values u take the examples from bible..torat nd veds..but u guys never accpet those spritual books are true..y tell me y do u nt blv on those words...tht r in these books...nd go through to the all books either ved or quran there is similarty about god...in both it is said..god is one..no 1 is like him he is first he is last..u come frm him u hv to go bck him..
the other thing..to prove muhommad as propet u also take the words as ur evidence..like bible..as well as frm veds..u took some line frm bhavisy puran..where it is said tht in far desert there will b person who guide the people for right way..named mohommad. so if u agree those words then u must accept those books also..as per word of propts as he told u..accpet all those books nd follow thm truly bocz those books sent by allah..for u..all from him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 7 min number four 51,248
Injustice of Islam 32 min Trisha 1
Muslims must pray to allah before hanging turds! 37 min The Anti-Muhammad 1
Students gain insight into Islam 38 min Slam Session 7
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 45 min Dragnet52 203,378
The Messenger of Allah did order women to breas... 1 hr bmz 6
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr bmz 377,856
Five beliefs of islam that muslims are too cowa... (Feb '14) 1 hr Darth Yoda 460
Turkey, frustrated with West, clings to fading ... 14 hr Pasterd_NY_NY laT... 49

Islam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE