Muslims killed 800 million Hindus+150...

Muslims killed 800 million Hindus+150 million Black Africans.

Posted in the Islam Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Dharma bhai

United States

#1 Jun 4, 2012
More then 750 million Hindus (childrens,women,olds) people were killed by Muslims in Sindh, Punjab,Kashmir,Bengal,Rajastha n,Deccan,kerala,Afghanistan,kh yber Pakhtoonkwah,Gilgit Baltitstan,Maharashtra,Gujrat, Assam,Orrisa,Bihar and Karnataka.Muslims were ruthless gangster from Muhammad bin Quasim in 711 AD to Bahadur Zaffar in 1700 AD for 1000 years,then Muslims killed millions more Hindus during British rule and after partition,Muslims killed 50 million Hindus in Pakistan and 48 million Hindus in Bangladesh till 2012,Hence actual figure of Hindus killed by Muslims in Afghanistan,Pakistan, India and Bangladesh is way over 600 million,if you don't believe then just observe the history of Aurangjeb,or just look at an incidence when Nadir Shah killed 100 thousand Hindus in Delhi in 24 hours.Just calculate the number of Hindus killed by Muhammad Ghori, Muhamma Ghajni,Shahajahan,Babur,Akbar, Himaiyun,Muhammad bin Quasim,Tipu Sultan,Sikander in kashmir,Jahangir,Nadir Shah etc ,number of Hindus killed by muslims goes upto 800 million.
pak Soldier

Grimsby, UK

#3 Jun 4, 2012
Now prove it moron? You can't can you?

It is not our fault that Hindus are weak and not united, it is not our fault the land that produced so called warriors such as Arjun and Bhim couldn't defend your lands...IT IS HINDUS OWN FAULT, ask yourself why Hindus allowed all this instead of crying foul.

Even today Hindus don't rule their own country, a Italian Christian does....POOR WEAK, COWARD HINDUS.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#4 Jun 4, 2012
pak Soldier wrote:
It is not our fault that Hindus are weak and not united, it is not our fault the land that produced so called warriors such as Arjun and Bhim couldn't defend your lands...IT IS HINDUS OWN FAULT, ask yourself why Hindus allowed all this instead of crying foul.
Even today Hindus don't rule their own country, a Italian Christian does....POOR WEAK, COWARD HINDUS.
So on one hand you ask for proof, on the other you say it is the fault of Hindo's.
You truly are a good Muslim.
indian man

Croydon, UK

#5 Jun 8, 2012
farts well ppl are bored and makeing things up thats there rigth .
lund kata allah

Guangzhou, China

#6 Jun 9, 2012
ab hindus ki wari hai aab hindus hum muslim ko marega
daura k marega
pura lund kat k marega
ladkiyo ki chut fata k marega
ladko ki gaan jala k marega
gala kat k marega
muslimo hoshiyar aab hindus marega humhe
Genesh deva

Toronto, Canada

#7 Jun 9, 2012
Muslim genocide of hindus in India (a must read):: Reader ...

www.danielpipes.org/comments/29320

Submitted by R. Burton (United States), Dec 2, 2005 at 13:48. Dear AMK: A.A. checks out what he said in his post about India. I was curious and did google ...

Islam- Genocide of Hindus from 1989 by Muslims in Muslim Majority ...

www.youtube.com/watch...

24 Oct 2010 - 7 min - Uploaded by anu123km
Read more about genocide of Hindus and Buddhist & Sikhs by Muslims in the region of. present day ...

Islam-Genocide of Hindus and Buddhists of ancient India(plus ...

www.youtube.com/watch...

29 Aug 2010 - 7 min - Uploaded by anu123km
While watching this remember that Islam is the religion of peace.... Hindus have suffered the worst of Islam ...
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#8 Jun 11, 2012
Salaamz & LOL! Sorry to say it Darmy but you,re starting to sound like the old Juz ranting about the Holacaust. Its history ! past tense ! Gone ! Never ever to be seen again. So, Why dont you grow a spine , carry on , and get over it? Cheerz.
Dharma bhai

United States

#9 Jun 11, 2012
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
Salaamz & LOL! Sorry to say it Darmy but you,re starting to sound like the old Juz ranting about the Holacaust. Its history ! past tense ! Gone ! Never ever to be seen again. So, Why dont you grow a spine , carry on , and get over it? Cheerz.
I'm trying but they(muslims) are still killing my peoples in pakistan,bangladesh,india
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#10 Jun 11, 2012
Dharma bhai wrote:
<quoted text> I'm trying but they(muslims) are still killing my peoples in pakistan,bangladesh,india
Salaamz Dharmy. So,you say this is going on presently? even as we speak? What do you suppose is the root cause of said conflict? Cheerz.
Dharma bhai

United States

#11 Jun 11, 2012
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>Salaamz Dharmy. So,you say this is going on presently? even as we speak? What do you suppose is the root cause of said conflict? Cheerz.
yes,its continued even today,few days ago 4 Hindus including two women were burnt alive by muslim mobs in koshi kalan town near Delhi,India so called muslim minority nation,just because an old Hindu priest slapped a muslim teen boy he impure the temple water by slaughtering cow near the temple.muslims are voilent,islam is evil so leave it.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#12 Jun 11, 2012
Dharma bhai wrote:
<quoted text> yes,its continued even today,few days ago 4 Hindus including two women were burnt alive by muslim mobs in koshi kalan town near Delhi,India so called muslim minority nation,just because an old Hindu priest slapped a muslim teen boy he impure the temple water by slaughtering cow near the temple.muslims are voilent,islam is evil so leave it.
Salaamz Dharmy. Thats sad to hear. Maybe the Hindi-Priest should have taken the teen brat by the ear and led him to his elders and explained the mischief.Im sure the little troublemaker would have been beaten.Once again,I empathize.we hear far too much of these occurances with troubled Muslims.However take heart in knowing that real believeing muslims dont act that way,nor do we agree with violence as the first choice. Cheerz.
Dharma bhai

United States

#15 Jun 11, 2012
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text> Salaamz Dharmy. Thats sad to hear. Maybe the Hindi-Priest should have taken the teen brat by the ear and led him to his elders and explained the mischief.Im sure the little troublemaker would have been beaten.Once again,I empathize.we hear far too much of these occurances with troubled Muslims.However take heart in knowing that real believeing muslims dont act that way,nor do we agree with violence as the first choice. Cheerz.
no no no they do, muslim People who burnt Hindus were shouting Allahu Akbar,their can't anymore truer the believer then they were,Hafiz Imams of the Mosque were guiding them to kill Hindus Kids Hiding inside the Rice Trunks.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

East Midlands, UK

#16 Jun 12, 2012
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text> What do you suppose is the root cause of said conflict? Cheerz.
Mohammed the false prophet's teachings.
Pak Soldier

Grimsby, UK

#18 Jun 12, 2012
Dharma bhai wrote:
<quoted text> I'm trying but they(muslims) are still killing my peoples in pakistan,bangladesh,india
And what are Hindus doing about it? Just taking it and doing nothing! Hindus are really a useless people.

Your Hindu country is ruled by a Italian foreigner, A Christian....ha ha ha, stupid useless Hindus can't even rule their own country, first Muslims ruled you for centuries, then Europeans/British ruled, and even now a foreigner ruling Hindus. What a pathetic people.

If what you say is true, Hindus deserve to die, because you coward people never fight back, just take it, no wander Hinduism which once stretched from Iran/Afghanistan to Indonesia has been wiped out only to present day India and even their Islam is spreading and so is Christian missionaries spreading like wildfire.
Pak Soldier

Grimsby, UK

#19 Jun 12, 2012
Sullah Slayer wrote:
pak Soldier
Northampton, UK
You need to check your own history. If you are a jatt bastard then your ancestors were forced to convert by Aurangzeb. May be they were weak hindus
who at the sign of a nice pension from Baba Aurangzeb became an abdul.
Salla bhencho hindu
Now shut up you stupid chaudry.
STFU u weak coward, your India and Hinduism is dying and Hindu people are dying and converting, Islam is spreading in India at a fast rate, Christian missionaries is spreading like wildfire across India.
I can proudly say I am a Paki Pathan, with Central Asian ancestors, not weakass Hindu ancestor. My people ruled you, came to India whenever we felt like it and took whatever we wanted and Hindus couldn't do nothing. Really Hindus are a useless, pathetic people believing in flying Monkey gods and half man half elephant gods....hahahhaaaaaa
Rabbeen Al jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#20 Jun 12, 2012
Pak Soldier wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU u weak coward, your India and Hinduism is dying and Hindu people are dying and converting, Islam is spreading in India at a fast rate, Christian missionaries is spreading like wildfire across India.
I can proudly say I am a Paki Pathan, with Central Asian ancestors, not weakass Hindu ancestor. My people ruled you, came to India whenever we felt like it and took whatever we wanted and Hindus couldn't do nothing. Really Hindus are a useless, pathetic people believing in flying Monkey gods and half man half elephant gods....hahahhaaaaaa
Salaamz Paki LOL! Your arrogant and cold response serves no positive purpose here.Perhaps you should re think how you may best serve ALLAH! Cheerz.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

East Midlands, UK

#21 Jun 12, 2012
Rabbeen Al jihad wrote:
<quoted text>Salaamz Paki LOL! Your arrogant and cold response serves no positive purpose here.Perhaps you should re think how you may best serve ALLAH! Cheerz.
Far from it Rabbeen. He is showing the world what it means to be Muslim.
Pak Soldier

Grimsby, UK

#22 Jun 12, 2012
FOR REAL....it is only a matter of time until Muslims carve out another Islamic country for themselves from India, the Hindus will face 2 choices, convert to Islam or DIE!

Muslims have already done it, Pakistan and Bangladesh, another one is coming INSHALLAH!
Pak Soldier

Grimsby, UK

#23 Jun 12, 2012
Why now for centuries Hindus have been unable to rule themselves?

Why is a Italian Christain ruling Hindustan today? LOL, what a joke Hindus are, ha ha.

Hindus like licking foreigners boots, slave mentality from Arjun and Bhim's desendents, ha ha ha, they must be turning their graves at the pathetic state of Hindustan, where half a billion Hindus shit on railtracks and footpath, while being ruled by a Italian Christain.
Naman

Ă…lesund, Norway

#25 Jun 13, 2012
pak Soldier wrote:
Hello.
This tells ever so much about Muslims even today. The Hindus were not strong enough to defend themselves, and because of that they are to blame for Muslim supermass musrder, not the attacking Muslims who did the enslavements and slaughtering.
Really the "Religion of Peace" - even today.
Have you ever heared the word "moral"?
http://www.1000mistakes.com
http://www.1000quran-comments.com k

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 2 min Syriana 496,607
News True manifestations of Al-Ikhlaas 10 min naman 1
New UK Immigration Law - toughest ever coming soon (Oct '13) 13 min Catherine 7
Some of the many errors in the Quran 17 min naman 31
Texas Stops Funding Refugee Services. 28 min Catherine 6
Crazy non Muslim smashes iPhones at Apple store 33 min Muslim Fighter 10
News Reality Check: Yes, Islam is compatible with de... 59 min Marie-Luise_J 38
More from around the web